Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, she resisted, too tired to struggle into the suit, but the more he insisted the more excited she became. Why not spend her first night as a married woman, wrapped in their favorite material?

When, with his help she was at last back in the wonderful bodysuit, and they climbed into bed, Charles grabbed her, and kissed her with all the passion of a new husband, while his hands began fondling her breasts, and covered and plugged crotch.

And his touch, and the pressure he applied to the dildo, took her over the edge for a third time. It was wonderful!

Before they finally fell asleep, with her still wrapped tightly in his arms, he whispered in her ear. "I want you in latex, always."

She giggled. "Okay. I want to be in latex always."

They kissed one more time before they fell asleep.

In the morning, Genny spent a long time in the bathroom, washing, douching and taking an enema, before donning an identical bodysuit, but this one in black.

Seeing her, before she pulled a dress on over the top, Charles wanted to take her back to bed, but they absolutely had to leave for the airport and their honeymoon trip to Paradise Island.

Genny, wearing her black latex bodysuit under her clothes, suffered through the two long flights, sitting next to her new husband.

"Are you sure this was worth it? I'll need a vacation just to get over the long trip." She complained while they boarded the flight that would take them to the neighboring island, where they'd catch the ferry to their final destination, or so she'd been told.

"I know we've burned too many hours. That's why we're staying for ten days rather than just a week. I'm sure it will be worth it." He assured her.

"I hope so."

"You'll see."

It was mid-morning, local time when they finally arrived on the famous Paradise Isle, and stepped off onto the dock along with couple dozen other guests.

The in-processing for their resort stay took place right there, and it was a painfully lengthy process.

It was, though a first-class operation, all made easier by their personally assigned hostess.

Maya met them as they stepped off the boat. She was friendly and efficient and they completed the elaborate check-in procedure in twenty minutes. It seemed like forever to the tired pair, but security on the island was particularly vigilant. As a final step Maya attached a navy-blue bracelet to Genny's wrist, and a black one on Charles'.

"You'll be staying at the fet resort, although you can visit either of the milder complexes any time you'd like." She explained.

"Excellent." Charles said happily.

Then Maya turned to Genny. "Genevieve, you're signed up for the Latex Package. The paperwork says that your wardrobe is ready for you. We'll go straight over to the fitting rooms and have you dressed. So, if you'll step this way, I have a cart for us."

Maya escorted them to an overblown golf-cart, explaining along the way that their luggage would be placed in their suite for them.

"Your outfitting will take about an hour, there are several steps to the process, but as soon as you're complete, I'll take you two over to your room, and you can really start your vacation."

"Great, thanks."

As she rode along, next to Charles, Genny was both excited and a little apprehensive. She didn't know what to expect. A custom cat suit did sound good, and if it was as nice as she hoped it would be, she just knew it would be a great turn-on.

But it could also be an uncomfortable disaster, particularly on a tropical island.

Just minutes later Maya walked them into a large and elaborate spa complex, and turned them over to Silvia, the attendant who would handle the task of showing Genny her new latex outfit. She was a pretty and friendly girl, and she took them down a corridor to what looked like a treatment room.

Inside, Silvia instructed, Genny to strip off all of her clothes.

"Everything?"

"Yes, of course, your beautiful new latex suit must be worn against your skin."

Charles stepped over to help, but she pushed him away before, embarrassed in front of the girl, she pulled off her dress, and then began working on removing her body-suit. When she got to that point, she did her best to hide the dildo and plug that had occupied her pussy and ass. Finally naked, she handed her things to Charles who folded them into a bag, provided by the clinic.

Genny didn't know if the girl had seen anything, or not. She didn't really want to know.

Standing naked, she allowed herself to be sprayed, head to toe, with some sort of lubricant. It smelled pleasant, and it had apparently been warmed, so it felt very nice.

Then the woman began at her feet and slowly began pulling and sliding the black catsuit up her body.

Genny was annoyed as Sylvia hadn't even shown it to her before she began dressing her in the thing.

The first aspect Genny noticed was that it had built in shoes, actually they felt more like boots, with tall, wedge heels. That was different. The sexy shoes she wore at home had four-inch spikes, and she was very good at walking in them. But the wedges felt even taller than what she was used to.

As her legs were covered, Genny enjoyed the feel of the latex, and it did fit her perfectly. Not too tight, or loose anywhere.

It was when Silvia arrived at her crotch that things got really uncomfortable. Genny was terribly embarrassed, not to mention uncomfortable with the two huge inserts that were maneuvered into her pussy and ass. She hadn't been warned, nor had she been asked to assist. The girl had done everything herself, without saying a word. Talk about professional service...

Charles did step forward to help her stand and limit her squirming as the woman methodically did her job.

Genny couldn't prevent airing a couple of moans, forced out as she felt herself being uncomfortably stretched as the things were pushed, gently but inexorably into her pussy and ass.

She breathed a sigh of relief when they hit bottom and Silvia resumed working her new second skin up over her hips and ass to her waist.

The torso felt tight, and stiff, but then the woman paused and began working on her arms and hands. Genny assumed she was fitting gloves; getting them situated before she continued to fit her top half into the rest of the catsuit.

Genny was surprised and confused when on each of her finger tips, and her thumbs, Silvia placed some sort of cover or cap. And she used some sort of salve that held them in palace as she worked from one to the next.

"What are those?" Genny asked, but Silvia kept her focus on her task and ignored her. Charles spoke up, though, "you'll see, just wait."

It only took a couple minutes before Silvia finished by pulling the gloves onto her hands and up her forearms - long latex opera gloves. Like everything else they fit her perfectly, despite the extensions on her fingers. They were apparently designed to include them.

Once the gloves were in place, and covering her arms almost to her armpits, Silvia returned to the suit. Genny slipped her reformed hands down the sleeves, and then the suit was pulled up over her chest and shoulders to her neck. Her breasts fit perfectly inside their individual pouches, and her arms, with their double layer of latex seemed only a little stiff at the elbows.

"Would you mind standing in front of her and holding her still as I seal up the back?" Silvia asked Charles.

"Of course," he answered as he moved to face his wife. He smiled broadly as he reached out and held her shoulders as Genny felt a zipper being pulled slowly up her back.

Charles could tell by his wife's breathing and the tugging behind her, that the thing was tight, particularly at her waist.

"Please breathe in, deeply. Fill your lungs and flatten your tummy." Silvia requested, so Genny did just that.

She was surprised, punished really, when after the zipper was pulled up higher, closer to her neck, she found that she could no longer exhale completely, the suit's tight and stiff waist prevented it.

"I can't breathe." She whined, panting.

"I understand, but you'll get used to it. Take shallow breathes, using your upper chest." Silvia said, consolingly.

"You'll have to get used to it. It's not all that different from your suits at home. And you do look absolutely fantastic." Charles added, happily.

When Silvia finally finished zipping her up, all the way to a stiff band around her neck, Genny started to move away, but she was ordered, "stand still, please, I'm not done yet."

"Sorry." Genny mumbled automatically.

Silvia then continued working up her back, Genny wasn't sure why.

Finally, though she gave Genny a pat on the ass, and declared her finished. "There you are my dear, perfectly sealed. Now we only have to add the hood, to complete your black cat outfit."

"Can I see, first?" Genny asked.

"Of course, the mirror over there will give you a great view."

Genny turned, and with Charles at her side, stepped over to a big wall mirror to see herself.

She did look good. At least that was her first impression.

But as she examined herself, she grew both fascinated and shocked by the outfit she was wearing. Looking at herself, she agrees with Charles that she looks fantastically erotic. And the latex feels wonderful on her skin. It hugs her everywhere and holds her warmly and snuggly. She loves that aspect the thing.

But there are so many other things about the catsuit that are uncomfortable, troublesome or weird, that she's not sure she'll be able to deal with them.

She begins to question Sylvia, and Charles about the suit, and the parts that have her worried. Starting with the plugs in her holes.

The way they fill her pussy and ass feel very much like some of her panties at home. But the ones in the suit seem larger and stretch her holes more than anything she's ever worn before.

Sylvia, with Charles' support, explained about the plugs. In the end, she understood, but she's not impressed.

The plugs are removable, leaving holes over her pussy and asshole. If she understands the way they work, only Charles can remove the plugs. The one in front not only fills her pussy, but it also covers her clit. Through a lot of clever engineering she can pee, and it will flow out some small hole in the base of the dildo. She won't be able to take a shit though, unless he removes the rear plug.

She doesn't have to remove the suit to use the bathroom. That's interesting.

The idea that she can have sex, without removing her latex covering is enticing and exciting, but the arrangement also puts her at her husband's mercy. Is that all that bad, though?

And she finds the suits' torso is indeed very tight and stiff. More so than the one's she usually wears. She has to admit that it gives her a sexier shape, but it's awfully restricting and uncomfortable.

She supposed Charles it was just another upgrade requested by her lover, but it would be another annoying aspect of her new suit to get accustomed to.

It also occurred to her that she'd be wearing the suit's incorporated boots all of the time, even in bed. Like everything else, they couldn't be removed, without stripping off the entire suit.

They did look a little like cat's paws, but only a little, and their very tall, wedge heels would take a lot of getting used to. They were taller than even the sexiest spike heels in her closet at home.

And in keeping with the whole black-cat theme, she has a cat tail mounted at the top of her ass crack. She hadn't even noticed it as she was being put into the suit. Her tail stuck out six inches, and then gracefully curved downward, to just below knee-level. When she reaches back and feels it, the thing is soft and rubbery. She can bend it without much difficulty, and she can pull it, and there's no pain. But it is firmly attached to her ass and as she walks, it sways behind her like a branch in the wind.

By far the most impossibly annoying aspect of the outfit is what they've done with her fingers - her claws. Sylvia had indeed fitted each of her fingertips with long pointy sewing thimbles. They cover her fingertips and extend out something like five centimeters to end in conical points. They're glued on, somehow, and the latex gloves fit over them perfectly. Her fingers look incredibly long and the coverings rob her of a large percentage of her sense of feel. They make her fingers cumbersome; almost useless.

She just knows that they'll be a hateful pain to live with. She can't wait to get rid of them.

She's still examining herself in the big mirror when they suddenly interrupt her vision by fitting her with a hood similar to the one she's used to from sessions at home. Large eye holes, short breathing tubes in her nose, and a mouth opening that framed her lips and pushed them gently into a sensuous pucker.

Her long hair. in a pony tail, sticks out a hole on top of her head, also just like the hood she wore back home.

After it was in place, she saw in the mirror that the thing had cat's ears sticking up tall from the sides of her head. They did look kind of cute, completing her black-cat look.

When Silvia began explaining that the ears were actually functional, Genny realized that her voice, and the other sounds around her did sound odd. Apparently, there were tubes embedded in the hood that picked up the sounds from the cat's ears, and delivered it to plugs positioned over her own ears, hidden beneath the rubber covering.

"Well, that's different," she said. Although odd, that element wasn't particularly annoying.

But she was annoyed when the woman went on to explain that the hood could only be removed by Charles. Only he knew how to manipulate the clasp to free her. Of course, with her fingers covered by the weird claws, she didn't think she'd be able to unlatch anything, let alone grip a zipper to open the suit itself.

It meant that not only was her body sealed in latex, her head was too, at least until Charles let her out. At home she had always been able to manage her suit, herself.

After she'd had a bit more time to admire herself, and be admired by her husband, Silvia finished up by briefing her on some other key aspects of her suit. She explained that in producing the outfit, they had obtained a very special version of latex that includes tiny pores, like the ones in normal skin, to vent some of the body's heat and perspiration. She could wear the suit for as long as she liked. It also meant that she could bathe and clean herself and the skin beneath, in the shower or bathtub.

"So, you shouldn't have too much trouble wearing the lovely suit for as long as you'd like. We've actually had guests here for a month, or more, and they wore their latex skin for the entire time. You can even wear it home. It's yours to keep, you know."

"Really?"

"Absolutely."

"Yes, it was made just for you, and it cost a fortune. We'll have a lot of fun with it back at our place." Charles said excitedly.

"Wow." Genny did think the suit fit wonderfully, and most of it felt nice and erotic. Just looking at herself turned her on, and she could tell by the bulge in his pants, that it turned on her husband too. But some of aspects of the covering bothered her, so she wasn't sure how long she'd be able to stay in it.

Sylvia, meanwhile, had resumed her briefing, now finishing up with what she described as some of the less attractive aspects of her covering.

It was recommended that she douche often, to avoid a UTI, and a kit would be waiting for her in her room. They also recommended periodic enemas to ensure that her bowels were clean and that no residue remained in her anus. Gross! Another kit would be provided for that.

She wasn't all that upset by the need to ensure she was clean inside; she'd handled those chores at home, herself.

Finally, the outfitting was over and Charles and Genny followed Silvia out of the room and down the hall.

Genny had some trouble walking in the boots, and the feel of her tail swaying behind her felt odd.

She was also conscious of all of the stares she was getting from the people she passed. It didn't bother her too much, especially because the mask hid her identity.

In the reception area, Silvia wished them an enjoyable stay, and then added, "I'll see you before you depart, to strip you out of your latex."

Genny, with her new cat ears wasn't sure she had heard correctly, and she was focused on walking out into the bright sunshine, and not tripping. Latex cats don't wear sun glasses, she said to herself, and giggled.

As she went to take her seat in the cart, she felt her tail catch beneath her ass, and had to shift and pull it out of the way. There was no pain involved, but she made a mental note to watch out for that thing in the future.

Maya smiled broadly as she watched. "You make a lovely, and sexy cat."

"Thanks," Genny said. "I have some things to get used to."

"I'm sure you do. But I'm also sure you'll manage. Guests in the Latex Package have to."

Then, with Charles loaded, she drove off, to take them to their suite.

Riding in the cart Genny turned to her husband. "What was that she said about seeing me on the day we leave?"

"Well, that's when she'll provide the solvent so we can remove your suit."

"What?" she asked, alarmed.

Charles took a deep breath before explaining. He knew that this could be difficult.

"Genny, that's part of the Latex Package. You'll wear the suit for the entire vacation. I can swap out the hoods, but the rest of your outfit has been glued closed. It can't be removed. You'll be a latex doll for the ten days."

"Oh, no!"

Maya who had been driving and listening in on their conversation, looked over her shoulder. "Charles is correct, Genevieve, the Latex Package requires it."

"But I can't wear this outfit all that time." she cried anxiously.

"Of course, you can. It will be fun." Charles said happily. "You love your latex, and this suit is perfect."

Maya, sensing trouble, spoke up again. "Yes, that suit is designed for long-term wear. All of the Latex Package participants wear them for the duration of their stay." she explained, calmly. Then she added, "If you remove it, now, you must leave the island, and you forfeit your payments."

"We'll be fine," Charles said, confidently.

Genny, still trying to wrap her head around having to wear the latex for her entire honeymoon, wasn't so sure.

They arrived just a few minutes later at their suite, and Maya escorted them in.

It took only a few minutes to explore the room. It was large, and beautifully decorated, and the wide patio door looked out onto the resort's massive central courtyard, filled with a huge pool, plenty of greenspace with scattered cabanas and furniture, and a dozen or more restaurants and bars. It would be a great place to hang out, eat, drink and people-watch.

As soon as Maya left, Genny stomped over to face her husband.

"Really? I'm to be in latex for my entire honeymoon?" she shouted at him.

"Yes. That's the plan. I love you in latex, and in that suit you look fantastic. Better than ever. And you love latex too. So, it will be fun."

He pulled her into a hug and kissed her, but she didn't kiss him back.

"But I was looking forward to a beautiful beach vacation, sun, sand, surf, and sex."

"Lover, we can do all of those things. And you'll be in your sexy latex the whole time."

"Oh, Charles, I just don't know. I do love the latex, and I love this catsuit, at least I think I do, but..."

"Genny, I thought you'd be thrilled, and as turned-on as I am by the whole thing. It's perfect for latex lovers like us."

He kissed her again, and at least this time she kissed him back, but only half-heartedly.

Finally, he took a step back, and she could see the disappointment in his expression.

"Genny, I truly thought you'd love my surprise. I'm sorry but it's too late to change it now. You heard Maya. We're just going to have to make the best of it."