Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We? she thought. It's all on me.

And she understood that there was no option but to live with the deal. Above all, she didn't want to spoil their honeymoon. Charles, her new husband, had obviously put a lot of effort into the 'surprise'. And he was right, they did enjoy their latex games. So maybe this would be sexually exciting, and fun.

Resigned, and motivated to make the best of the situation, she stepped up and hugged him, and gave him a loving and energetic kiss.

As she held him, she could feel the tension fade, and it made her feel better.

He wrapped his hands around her and began running them up and down her slick latex-covered body. For a while there, he thought he'd screwed-up royally. But it seemed that it might just all work out.

When they came up for air, he was smiling happily.

"Doesn't it fit you perfectly?"

"Yes, it does. No complaints there."

He smiled. "Remember that body scan? That allowed them to make you the perfect catsuit. We'll take it home with us and you'll be able to wear it there, too. Whenever we want."

He kissed her again. "Isn't that cool?"

"I suppose."

They stood there holding each other, lost in the moment for a couple more minutes before they released each other.

Turning, Charles chuckled, "well, the room is certainly nice," He then stepped over to the large patio windows to admire the view of the resort and all of its facilities. It was beautiful.

Genny walked over to stand beside him. It did look nice, and it should be fun, but...

She was still uncertain and upset, so she turned and stepped over to the bed and collapsed onto the big, soft mattress. And her tail poked her. Shit!

She shifted around and pulled the thing so it laid flat down between her legs, and that seemed to work.

Charles came down to lay beside her, and they stayed like that, quietly resting, until Genny finally broke the silence. "This is what you want?"

"Absolutely. And I really thought you'd enjoy it too."

"I do like the outfit. It's certainly nicer than the ones I have at home."

"And you look fantastic."

"Thank you. I do feel sexy." She admitted, feeling better.

He kissed her. "We can live out our favorite fetish and have wonderful sex. Isn't that a great honeymoon plan? Better than just lying around a beach like most folks?"

She thought for a moment, then chuckled. "Speaking of great sex..."

He laughed and was on top of her in a split-second.

They kissed and snuggled, and she enjoyed the feelings of her latex covering. They both agreed that it did feel better than the ones she wore back home. And they both got very excited and aroused.

They lost their focus for a few minutes when she tried to strip off his clothes.

"I can't do anything with these claw things on my fingers!" she cried in frustration.

"You'll learn. You have to. We can't take them off. And besides they go with your cat costume, and I think they're fabulous."

She looked at him and growled like a real cat, and he laughed. "That's my Genny kitty."

He stripped himself and then crawled down between her legs to remove the dildo locked in her pussy. Chuckling like a kid, he buried his head into the open space between her latex-covered thighs and gave her, the first orgasm of their honeymoon, and the first in her new suit.

And she loved it. And in her beautiful new suit, and with a little encouragement from her plugged ass, her orgasm was perfect.

He helped her recover with gentle licks and kisses around the exposed parts of her pussy. Not much was uncovered, but enough was accessible for his attention. And then he began slithering up her smooth body until he was able to plug his very hard cock into her wet sex.

And while they kissed, he gave her a second and even better orgasm before he released his warm cum into her.

And it was heavenly for both of them.

When he was empty, he collapsed on top of her and enjoyed the feel of the warm latex girl beneath him.

The two of them laid quietly for several minutes enjoying their feelings, before Genny stirred beneath him.

"That was glorious." She sighed, having caught her breath.

"It was, wasn't it." He said, giggling. "This will be a perfect honeymoon."

"It will." She agreed. "As long as the sex is that good."

He laughed. "It will be, I guarantee it. And you'll enjoy your latex, as much as I will."

She chuckled. "I hope so."

"Now how about a nap?" he said as he rolled off her.

She relaxed and closed her eyes, saying, "sounds good. Jetlag."

She jumped and her eyes popped open when she felt him at her crotch again. She was going to ask what he was doing, but then she felt the dildo sliding back into her. Really? She thought. He's really taking this seriously. And I'm still full of his cum. I'll have to try out that douche kit as soon as I get up. But not now. I need some sleep.

She didn't even feel him go off and wash up, and then climb back into the bed with her. He too was soon fast asleep. With a contented smile on his face.

++++++++++++++

They woke up a couple of hours, later, very hungry. When she turned to look at him, he just said "food."

"Yes. But first I need to clean up. Where's that kit they promised?"

He crawled out of bed, "I saw a box."

He went over, picked it up and opened it on a table. It only took him a minute to dig out the two kits.

She crawled out of bed and took them into the bathroom. "Do you need me to remove your plugs?" he called to her. She was already in the bathroom with the door mostly closed.

She groaned. "Only the front one. You left me full and closed up."

He chuckled, "oh, yah."

While she was busy in the bathroom, he pulled on his swim suit and then went back to rummage through the other items in the box.

He found a bottle of polish and another of lubricant and set them aside for later. Then he found the two alternate hoods he'd selected from the catalogue of offerings.

In the bathroom, Genny was struggling mightily to clean herself with the douche kit, but her claws were giving her fits as she fumbled her way through the familiar process. And when she was ready, she had to use a hand mirror to figure out where and how to insert the special nozzle provided in the kit.

It was all so frustrating that she again began to wonder if she could actually spend the next ten days in the over-the-top outfit.

It was certainly kinky enough. And it did fit in with their latex fetish, but to be locked in it for all of that time, without a break was a scary proposition.

When she finally succeeded, she walked out to find her lover waiting with a bottle of polish in his hands. "This is special stuff.," he said.

She had latex polish at home, for her outfits there. "Oh?"

"Yes, it says it takes care of both your latex, and your kin, remember the suit has pours, so this stuff seeps in to help your skin deal with its covering."

"Hmm, well that's good, I suppose."

"Yes, important for long-term wear. Allow me," he said as he ducked into the bathroom and grabbed a hand-towel. Coming out he squirted oil onto the rag and began to massage it on and into her body.

It did feel nice. His loving touch and the soft rubbing helped her relax, and she started to think that she could indeed wear the latex for their vacation. But ten entire days? The most she'd worn her catsuit, at home was twenty-four hours.

As he was finishing up, she sighed. "Charles, I don't think I can." She said, sadly.

"Can what?"

"I can't stay in this suit for ten whole days. I'll go crazy!" she cried, upset and panicky.

"Relax my love. Of course, you can. You love latex, and I love you in latex. And that suit is designed for long-term wear. You heard the woman. You'll be fine. And we'll have a great time."

"I know, we talked about it, but I'm still worried. Please get me out of this thing."

He hugged her. "Remember, I can only remove your hood. Everything else is permanent for the duration of our stay."

"Please? There's no way out?" She moaned.

He smiled, condescendingly. "You, Genny, are my latex lover and my wife, and I know you love both roles."

He wrapping his arms around her tightly, holding her soft and smooth body he kissed her passionately.

His touch and caress, made her feel better, and despite her misgivings, she kissed him back with the same level of passion.

When they came up for breath, he panted, "God, I love you, and the way you look and feel in that outfit. I don't want you to ever take it off."

She sighed. She was pleased that he was so excited, and passionate, but she was still uncomfortable. "Here on the island is one thing, my love. I guess I can survive. But beyond this, it will be impossible."

He interrupted her to kiss her again, and it felt even better than the first one. The y kissed each other for quite a while, but when they stopped, she continued.

"At this crazy resort, with nothing to do but have sex, I suppose can live with it. I can't take it off, anyway, but I'm telling you, I won't be able to wear it when we get back home."

He smiled, charmingly, "why not?"

Frustrated, she shook her head. "Charles, it's too much." And he detected both fear and dread in her voice.

"My love, you wear almost as much latex, at home, on many days. But forget it for now, we can deal with that later when we get back. For now, you'll wear that latex for the next week, and I'm sure you'll love it."

Easy for you to say, she thought.

He stepped around behind her. "Here let me remove that hood."

"Okay, that would be nice." At least she could have a head, and feel the fresh air on her face.

She felt him unlock the thing, unzip it, and then peal it off.

As always when her latex was removed, the cool air on her skin felt nice. She reached up to massage her face and scalp, but she was startled and disappointed when she realized that with her weird clawed gloves, she had trouble finding the right places, and she almost poked an eye out.

She groaned, and cursed. "These claws, or whatever they are, are impossible. Charles, how can I spend my honeymoon like this? Can we at least get rid of them?" And she stomped her foot for emphasis.

"No. We can't. They're a part of the suit. We paid a fortune for that thing, and I won't ruin it. Now stand still."

"What?"

"Hush!" he ordered, in a tone that she didn't hear often. He only used it when he was upset and in charge. So, she complied.

He held up another hood, she could see that it was different from the one she had been wearing, but the short glance she'd gotten didn't allow her to see how different.

He held the thing inside-out to the front of her face. "Open," he again ordered, so again she did what he wanted.

She felt it as he pushed something into her mouth, and then positioned the face portion in front of her while he pulled the hood over her head. He spent a while working her ponytail through the hole at the top, and then pulling the hood tightly together before zipping it closed.

When she opened her eyes, she realized that the eye holes were much smaller, and that although she could see, she felt the latex touching her eyelids, top and bottom. The biggest difference though was at her mouth. It was held open wide, by some sort of cuff that covered her lips and poked in far enough to cover her teeth. The thing was firm, but not completely rigid. So, she could, with a bit of effort, close her mouth if she really tried. It was easier to just relax, not fight the thing and leave her mouth held open wide.

When she heard the click of the locking closure at the back of her neck, she knew that she was screwed. What the hell? Why was he forcing this thing onto her.

She asked, "Charles, why are you doing this?" and it came out like a terrible mumble. Even she had difficulty understanding what she'd just said. The cuff thing prevented her from forming the words properly. Shit!

"Hush." He said, again, sounding gruff and mean. It frightened her.

When he stepped back in front, he looked stern and determined. Definitely in charge. That too was something she seldom saw.

"Genny, my love, we can't back out of this now. You need to just relax and get used to your new outfit. You will be wearing it for the next ten days. So, you need to stop your whining. And this particular hood is designed to help you with that lesson."

And with that he pushed a stubby, three-inch dildo into her mouth. The thing seemed to latch in place, and when she tried to push it out, with her tongue it wouldn't budge!

"What the hell!" she tried to say, but now, fully gagged, it came out gibberish. She reached up with her useless claws, and couldn't remove it with them either.

As she flailed at her face, he reached up, brushed her hands away and held her head in his hands.

"Genny, please. You have to relax. I love you, and I love you in this latex, and we will have a wonderful time here, enjoying our honeymoon. But only if you get used to your fantastic catsuit.

"Now, come on," and he released his hold on her head, to grab her in a hug. Holding her close, he walked her across the room and pushed her to lay on the big bed. He followed and sprawled on top of her, holding her tightly."

He saw that she was crying, the tears dribbling down the outside of her hood. The small eye holes caught them and kept them outside.

After a moment he reached up and removed the plug form her mouth.

She sputtered, but before she could say anything, he leaned over and kissed her open mouth, pushing his tongue in through the hood's stiff, round opening.

It felt weird to both of them. She couldn't really feel the contact on her lips, but his tongue met hers and it felt as good as it always did when they kissed.

He enjoyed the feel of her firm, latex mouth and got a thrill about how she looked like a fuck-doll with the big open hole in her face. And her tongue felt nice, as he felt it with his own. Slowly, with an effort, she calmed down.

"I don't like this hood." She finally said when he had removed his tongue. Her words were again warped by her inability to form the sounds with her stiffly covered lips. But they were understandable.

"I think it's my favorite, especially if all you're going to do is argue and complain."

"You never gagged me before," she said, and her words came out comprehensible, but barely so.

"I know, it's nothing I ever thought about doing, but I love the way it holds your mouth open. Like you really want to suck my cock."

"I've always been willing to suck your cock."

"Yes, you have. And it's yet another thing I love about you. But now it will be obvious to everyone. And I like that idea too."

"Humiliating." She was trying to be very careful not to argue or complain. She didn't want to be gagged again.

"Why? You're my wife and we love each other. And here in this kinky place, no one will think anything of it.

"And, besides, you know that with the hood on, no one can identify you. No one knows that you are the lovely Genevieve."

She knew he was right about that. With a hood, she was totally anonymous. Just a rubber slut. And that, she concluded, was a turn-on in its own right. She could do anything she wanted or needed to do, within reason, and there would be no consequences.

His touch and his loving words, were helping her feel better, and relax. She was now more upset by the way he had forced the hood on her, than with the prospect of spending days in the outfit.

She spent a few more minutes simply working her mouth, testing the restrictions and limits the stiff mouthpiece forced upon her.

She verified that she could, with effort close her lips completely, but as soon as she relaxed, it pushed her lips back apart and held her jaw open, ready for a cock. It was obscene.

"I'll drool all over."

"That's easy to fix," and he reached over and before she understood what he was up to, he pushed the dildo plug back into her mouth.

She groaned, and brought her claws up to her face again. But it was no use, she was again gagged.

"See, how handy that thing is?" He said laughing. He was sure that she was cursing him behind the gag, he could see it in her eyes. But he was getting a charge out of the game. His cock was hard and he was feeling empowered.

And he loved her. In all ways, but particularly like she was.

He wasn't trying to be that dominant, ass hole of a husband that tortured his wife, but he did want her to relax and get comfortable in her new latex suit.

She laid there steaming. Angry and frustrated, and a little bit afraid too.

He'd never ever been this controlling. She'd never imagined he would be. He'd always been loving, and fun, and gentle as he introduced her to his, now their latex fetish. She wasn't sure what had come over him.

Perhaps it was the island. The place, in particular the fetish resort, that was known for being the kinkiest place on Earth.

All she could do was wait and see how far this all went.

In the meantime, she was undoubtedly stuck in her latex suit, and at least for the moment in the mask with the gag.

"God, you look fantastic!" he said, as he pulled her into another hug. He couldn't really kiss her, but he would have.

She just grunted in reply, still upset. But she did wrap her claws around his back.

He chuckled as he ran his hands up and down her body. One of them eventually settled on her crotch and when he pressed on her plugged pussy, she squirmed and moaned. It felt good. He felt her reaction so he continued to massage her there, pushing the dildo in and out as he did so.

Genny, enjoying the feel, forgot about the future and started thinking about the present.

After enjoying the sensations for a while, getting all turned-on, she pushed him off, to lay beside her, and lifting a hand she tapped at her mouth.

He looked at her for a moment, debating, before he reached up and removed the plug. But he held it close, just in case.

With the thing out, she took a deep breath and stretched by opening and closing her mouth around the collar that held it open.

"Sex?" she finally said, hopefully. She realized that he couldn't see her smile or any other expression she might make, but she figured that would be enough, and of course it wasn't a complaint, so she wasn't risking him shoving the dildo right back in.

He smiled, and she was relieved. She was hoping that he'd remove the hood so they could enjoy themselves better. She wasn't averse to trading sex for what she wanted.

"Too soon, later, I guarantee it. But it's lunch time. Let's go explore the place and find a restaurant."

And with that he pushed the plug back into her mouth, as she squealed a protest.

Then he hauled her out the door with a strong grip on her hand. For a moment he was fascinated by the feel of her claws. He'd seen them, and felt them when they hugged, but he had never really held them. He knew the things gave her trouble, but he kind of liked the way they restricted her. It turned him on.

Although she was hungry, Genny didn't really want to go out in public to be stared at. She would have suggested room service if she could, but with the gag in place that wasn't possible, damn it all!

She did growl her displeasure, but didn't refuse outright.

It was the first time she'd been put of the room in her complete outfit, sop she looked around curiously. She saw several other couples strolling along, enjoying themselves. They were all attractive and none of them were covered in latex. In fact, most of them wore only minimal swim suits, and the women were mostly topless. All suitable attire for a tropical vacation.

And as she people-watched, she realized that she was being watched, more like stared at. And as they passed a few of them, she overheard mumbled comments, and none of them were negative. Some voiced astonishment, some admiration, and a few sounded envious or even desirous.