Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made her feel a little better. None of them thought she was crazy. Of course, from what she'd read about the place, all sexy fetishes were acceptable.

And, hidden behind her hood, she assumed that to the other patrons, she was just another anonymous guest.

Walking along, Genny began to relax a little. The sun did feel warm, but she wasn't sweating terribly, yet anyway. And the place was beautiful.

Charles noticed the slight shift in his wife's body language, he sensed that she had stopped fighting it.

"I love you, and I'm overjoyed to be here with you," he said, quietly, as he squeezed her hand.

She would have liked to respond, tell him that she loved him too, but she couldn't, so she hummed a pleasant tone, and he got the message.

As she moved along, she had to concentrate on her walking, not only were the high heels giving her trouble, but the two plugs, larger than she was used to, were also compelling her to walk a little bow-legged.

And she was drawing enough attention without giving anyone the impression that she'd just been thoroughly screwed. She imagined she'd get used to those aspects of her new body.

Several times along the way, people stopped them to ask about her and only Charles could respond. And some of the things he told them were humiliating or blatantly false, but she couldn't correct or argue. It added to her frustration. But there was little she could do about that either.

On about the fourth island, he steered her into a restaurant that wasn't too crowded. Having found a nice little table overlooking a section of the pool, Charles at last removed the damned plug from her mouth, saying "I know you'll need that out to eat and drink."

Genny spent a couple of minutes exercising her jaw, again testing how the cuff jammed her teeth apart and held her mouth open.

Finally, she answered, "yes, thanks."

Then she reached behind her to arrange her silly tail, pushing it off to the side.

When a waitress came over, she was polite and didn't react to the latex-covered woman in the least.

They ordered drinks, and then focused on the menu and the food offered. It looked good, and they were both hungry.

Sitting there Genny, was relieved to be rid of the gag, and pleased to be able to talk. As she looked down at the menu, a dribble of spit landed on the page, and embarrassed she realized that she was drooling through her open mouth.

She had forgotten to force it closed. Exasperated, she used her napkin to wipe the menu, her chin and her chest.

But only a couple minutes later, she had to repeat the wiping. As soon as she had stopped concentrating on keeping her lips together, the mouthpiece had gently pushed them apart and she'd again begun drooling. Damn!

After they'd ordered their food, Charles reached over and again grabbed her hand, and proceeded to feel along her fingers at their crazy cap extensions, her claws.

"Do you see how they look at you?" he asked.

"Yes."

"They all want you."

She laughed, "You think so? All of them?"

"Without a doubt."

"But they can't have me. I'm yours," she said, happily, laughing.

Then she added, "and besides I'm locked away."

He chuckled. "Yes, you are."

That little bit of banter really got her thinking. She was surprised when she realized that it gave her a very pleasant tingle in her pussy, and throughout her whole body.

It turned her on to think that her sex was so securely controlled by her man. Even though she'd never seen a key, at least as far as she was concerned, with her stupid claws she couldn't access her own pussy, or her ass for that matter.

Only Charles could.

That level of possession had never interested her before. She had always considered herself a modern, independent woman. And she'd always been in control of her body, and her sex. But now she was in love and married and her man owned the access to her sex. And her body told her that she liked it. She was horny as all hell. As aroused as she'd ever been, by the idea.

She was shocked by the thought of being so happily submissive to a man. Even if he was her husband.

She was still lost in wonder when the server delivered their meals.

Genny then faced another humiliation, which distracted her from her big revelation.

She had ordered what appeared to be an excellent lunch. Salad and a sandwich with a nice glass of wine to wash it all down. And she immediately realized it had been a mistake - a terribly frustrating one.

She discovered immediately that she could hardly chew, and as the hood's mouth cuff, blocked her front teeth, and to some extent her molars as well, taking a bite of her sandwich was impossible and even chewing her salad was difficult.

On her second attempt at her salad, she choked on a large piece of lettuce!

And as the cursed mouthpiece also tended to hold her mouth open, unless she concentrated and forced it closed, she made an embarrassing mess with whatever food she tried to eat.

Added to those maddening issues, her ungainly fingers made it painfully difficult to even hold her silverware. She couldn't very well grasp the knife to cut her food, and she had trouble even just holding her fork to put small bytes into her open mouth.

Even Charles was surprised. Caught off guard by the unintended consequence.

Finally, crying tears of frustration, she dropped her knife and fork onto her plate and flagged down their server. Humiliated and disappointed, she was hungry, she asked for a bowl of soup and some crackers.

Charles was both apologetic and supportive. And while she waited for her replacement lunch she slowly calmed down. She knew that he was right, that she'd learn what she could eat and how she could eat it. And she knew too that practice would allow her to succeed, but it was all so painfully annoying, not to mention unexpected.

When the waitress returned with a very nice chowder, in a large bowl, she felt better. And the crackers crushed between her claws added some extra bulk to her meal.

She also mastered the task of spooning the liquid into her open mouth and swallowing without spilling it down onto her latex covered chest.

But when she wasn't careful, her mouth almost naturally slid open and she drooled, either saliva or a combination of saliva and soup.

That was disgusting. So, she wound up holding a napkin in her free hand at all times to dab at her mouth, chin and chest.

Damn it was all so frustrating, and humiliating!

Charles remained sympathetic. But he refused to take her hood off.

And when he reminded her that if he did, everyone would see who the sexy and sloppy latex woman was and what she looked like. She exasperatingly stopped asking to be exposed.

Finished with their meal, he gallantly helped her up, before casually reinserted her mouth plug, and ignoring her angry grunt. He then led her out of the place and out along the pathway.

Rather than walk directly back to their suite, he turned away and they continued on their exploratory tour of the resort.

Genny, quickly calmed down and got over her feeding troubles, as she began to again enjoy the sights. The place was beautiful, the views wonderful, and the other guests fascinating. And they were fascinated with her as well.

She could tell that Charles was proudly enjoying showing her off, and explaining her outfit and the requirements of the Latex package to those who asked. She just let him talk, standing quietly like a mannequin or a cat.

The only interesting aspect of those encounters were the other people themselves. They were all attractive, some of them unusually or erotically so.

The men were certainly handsome and usually well-constructed and the women were pretty and nicely shaped. They were often sexily unique in some fashion, large breasts were popular, as were tattoos and body piercings.

One man had an exceptionally large cock, which she figured must be painfully huge when it was excited and erect.

When they parted from that couple, she just had to giggle, and even with her gag in place, Charles heard and understood. "He was hung like a horse. Wasn't he?"

She giggled harder.

He laughed. "What? You interested?"

"Uh, uh." Then she rubbed a claw over her plugged sex, and hummed, pleasantly.

"So, you are happy with your suit's arrangement." He replied, chuckling.

She just shrugged, and then giggled some more.

They spent what was probably a couple of hours just wandering - Genny had no watch so she wasn't sure, and by then they'd seen the entire resort, and talked to numerous couples. Well actually Charles had talked...

They were standing quietly admiring the view of the ocean, when she tapped him and pointed to her mouth.

"What?"

She again pointed to her mouth, added some unintelligible grunting, and stomped a foot.

He stopped playing, and stood in front of her to remove the plug in her mouth.

It took her a while to work her jaws, but finally she was able to ask. "Can we go back to the room now? My feet hurt and I'm getting warm."

"There was an umbrella, a latex one that matched your suit, propped next to the door. I should have picked it up."

"We should have."

"Ok, we can head back." And then he smoothly pushed the plug back into her mouth.

Again, she growled.

"You do sound a bit like a cat when you do that. Keep working on it." He replied laughing.

Growl...

She did find that she could communicate a little with the thing in her mouth. The realization that she had actually gotten used to being gaged was a surprise. But her inability to speak outright remained frustrating.

In any case, she continued to enjoy herself, the views alone were keeping her occupied. Especially on the beach. She had been pleased to discover that she could actually walk in the sand, with the extended soles the wedge heels provided, that was nice. It wouldn't have been possible in traditional spike heels.

The sight of the ocean and the long flat beach were delightful, and the line where the blue sky met the blue water was almost indistinguishable. Fantastic!

As they slowly walked back into the courtyard, on their way back to their suite, the beauty of the place and the sexy people Genny had seen, had contributed to her ever-increasing level of arousal.

She could see too, that Charles was also very aroused based on the bulge beneath his swim suit.

The sight of one naked couple making love on a wide lounge under a pretty cabana overlooking the beach convinced her that she absolutely had to have sex.

Groaning, she pulled her lover into a hug, and slid one of her hands, with its long claw-like fingers, down to cup his crotch.

Surprised he giggled. "I understand. We're heading that way. Are you in that big a hurry?" he asked, smiling happily.

She nodded enthusiastically.

"But it's such a nice day. I thought we'd stop at a bar and get a drink."

She knew he was screwing with her, but her gag prevented her from telling him how badly she wanted to get fucked. So, she just moaned and again pointed.

"Oh, all right, we'll hurry."

She sighed happily, and nodded happily, as they resumed the long walk back to their suite, and its big bed.

They'd only travelled about half-way when along the pathway they spotted another comfortable little cabana off in a pleasantly quiet little glade. Charles paused, to verify it was unused, and then led her by the hand over to the happy place.

"When we get back to the room, I'll be happy to fuck you silly. That's what you want, right?" he told her as he held her close inside the shelter.

She nodded enthusiastically.

He chuckled. "But right now, I want to check out your mouth."

"Huh?" she mumbled.

He smiled, condescendingly. "I'll remove the plug and replace it with my cock. If you get me excited enough, we go to the room and continue there, and you can get what you want. I'll even remove that hood, and replace it with the regular one. So be a good rubber slut and kneel down."

What the hell? she thought. Really? Rubber slut? And he's already excited enough.

But it was a very kinky idea, and as he'd reminded her several times, she'd be just an anonymous girl sucking off her man, in a place where it happened often. But she still hesitated. She'd never done anything like that in public before. He'd never asked her to do anything like that in public before, either.

When she didn't move, he rested his hands on her shoulders, but didn't press down. "Get me ready and we'll rush home and screw. You know you want it."

She did, so she lowered herself down to her knees.

He quickly unlatched the dildo from her mouth. She took it upon herself to hook her claws under the waist band of his swim suit and side it down onto his thighs, exposing his cock and ass.

He smiled as he shuffled forward to insert his cock into the rubber hole in front of him.

Genny lifted her claws and grabbed his ass in each hand, and squeezed.

He grunted and pushed forward, and then she grunted as his cock hit the back of her throat.

Backing off a little she started blowing him.

At first, she hadn't really felt his cock. The stiff collar that held her mouth open and covered her teeth, prevented it. But with his hard prick in far enough it came in contact with her tongue and everything felt more normal.

She began massaging the head with her strong tongue and he began moaning in pleasure.

She'd blown him many times, but not like this. She was amused when she realized she was enjoying it. That it turned her on, even more than she already was, and that she didn't mind at all.

As she licked and he moaned in pleasure, she decided that she had to be careful. If she took him over the edge and he came, he wouldn't be up for screwing her when they got back to the room. That would be a disaster!

So, she slowed her pace, and in an attempt to slow him down, she again dug her claws into his ass. He jumped and yelped, and that time instead of pushing forward he backed off and almost pulled out of her mouth hole.

"No cumming" she said, but it came out gibberish with her mouth held open by the hood, and a cock in pushing back in there too.

He laughed, "silly girl, I can't understand a word. But I'm getting too close. We'd better get back to the room." And he backed out and pulled up his trunks.

As his cock left her mouth, a stream of saliva and pre-cum came out with it, and it dribbled uncontrollably down her chin and down onto her chest. She couldn't see it, but he did.

"You're drooling all over," he said, chuckling. "It's pretty gross, and kind of telling, if you know what I mean."

"Ick" she said clearly enough, and went to wipe off her front.

He laughed. "Plug or no plug?" holding it up in front of her.

She sighed, sadly. Then muttered, "plug." She certainly didn't want to walk around, in public drooling pre-cum down her front. Even if she was hidden behind her mask.

He smiled, and pushed the little phallus into her mouth. "That a girl. I knew you'd love this thing."

She growled, as she got to her feet and followed him back to the pathway.

She blushed, but no one could tell, as she realized that two pairs of guests had been standing, watching; all of them smiling and whispering ribald comments to each other.

One of the women actually applauded as they walked past. Genny was hugely embarrassed, but consoled herself that they couldn't see her face.

Just a few minutes later they were back in their suite.

Charles immediately pulled off his swim suit, and then turned to his latex lover.

She was relieved when he removed the hood and its evil mouthpiece, and not all that upset when he immediately replaced it with the more normal hood, like the ones she often wore back home. She had hoped that he'd simply leave it off, but she wasn't about to fight it as his next move was to bend down and remove the dildo that filled her pussy and covered her clit. An ingenious and wonderful design, she decided as she felt the cool air on her hot sex.

It was, actually better than the crotch zipper approach on her suit back home, she concluded.

Charles loved the design as well. He had easy access to her pussy, and full control of it too. She couldn't open herself especially with her claws.

And the same option existed for her behind.

She laughed as he picked her up and deposited her on the bed. He quickly followed, positioning himself between her spread legs.

She grabbed his hips as he pushed his cock into her pussy, through the designated opening in the suit.

It felt wonderful as it entered her, and she moaned in pleasure.

Readily, he began pumping in and out of her. He enjoyed it more as she wrapped her latex-covered legs around him. She slid her claws up to the small of his back, and he lowered his body down to lay almost flat on top of her.

It all felt so very good, to the both of them!

They pushed, clenched and pumped like maniacs until Charles began worrying that he'd be unable to hold back long enough, but Genny was so very excited, she orgasmed enthusiastically, and relieved, he came immediately, himself. It was perfect.

Finished, he laid down completely on top of her, still enjoying the feel of her latex-covered body. She uncrossed her legs, and let them fall back onto the mattress, as she caught her breath and enjoyed the afterglow.

"God, that was good." He sighed, pushing up to look down at her.

When she didn't respond, he laid back down on top of her, enjoying as he always did, the feel of her latex-covered body against his skin.

"Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

"I did. It was fantastic," she finally replied

"I'm exhausted." She said as she nudged him off and to the side.

"I could go for another nap. Then dinner, and then more sex." He replied, happily.

"You're insatiable."

"It's all your fault. Just looking at you like that makes me so horny."

"You call this my fault? You're the one who signed me up for the latex package."

"And it was a truly brilliant idea, wasn't it?" he said as he knelt up, grabbed the dildo, and reinserted into the hole in her suit, sealing off her pussy once again.

"I suppose," she sighed and closed her eyes. She had nine more days to go and she both loved and hated her covering....

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.