Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she had been contemplating her fate, he had stepped behind her and was unlocking and unzipping the terrible hood.

After he'd peeled it off of her head, he had trouble working the mouthpiece out from around her teeth and lips. It hurt, and she gasped when it finally came out.

She was massaging her cheeks and jaw when he held the other mask up to her face. "Open wide. This one will feel a lot better."

She took a few more minutes to massage her jaw and run her fingers through her scalp before she paused to give him a pleading look, but she didn't protest or beg.

She didn't open her mouth to accept the gag of the replacement hood either.

He stared at her. "We can go back to the other one." He said quietly, threateningly.

Confused and afraid, she opened her mouth and accepted the mouthpiece for the penis gag. He nestled the collar into her mouth, over her teeth, and then arranged the hood onto her head as he'd done before, finally closing the zipper and locking the thing in place at the base of her neck.

They both then spent some time smoothing it into place, she with her claws and he with his soft hands.

"That's better, isn't it?" he asked, and he sounded loving and comforting.

He hadn't inserted the gag plug yet, so she could still speak. "Yes." she mumbled, with the stiff ring in place, resisting her ability to properly form the words with her lips. "But I'd really prefer the simpler mask, the one I'm used to."

"Oh, that one's no fun. It's boring. And remember how much fun we had with this one in that cabana, yesterday."

She sighed. It hadn't been that much fun. At least not for her.

Then he held the plug up in front of her face for a moment, before inserting the thing into her mouth hole and securing it in place.

She moaned, but it was still better than the terrible punishment hood.

He pulled her into a hug. "I will miss being able to kiss you properly." He said, sadly. "We'll both have to get used to this hood's restrictions."

Then he began kissing her latex-covered face, all over. Mumbling in between, little platitudes, like, 'I love you', 'you're so adorable like this', and 'you're so sexy'.

It did make her feel a little better. She knew he loved her, and she knew he adored her covered in latex.

But then he finished and stepped back, "let's go out for a walk."

"Um, hum," she muttered around the thing in her mouth. Why not, it was a gorgeous day in a beautiful place, and they were here to enjoy themselves.

But then she was stunned when he added, "And if you decide you don't like wearing this hood all of the time, just let me know and we can go back to the other one. The one that's less comfortable."

Oh, hell no! she cried inside.

Determined to make the best of it, and enjoy herself as best she could, she followed her husband out the door and down the walkway toward the central courtyard and its playgrounds.

She carried her umbrella in one hand, and held one of his with the other. As they walked along, he played with her fingers, her claws. At one point he muttered. "I do like these things on you, and I'm proud of how good you're getting with them. Practice does make perfect."

She appreciated the sentiment, but hated the things. She wondered how it would be when they got back home. As the suit was there's to keep, she assumed she'd be wearing it there, at least some of the time. She hoped she wouldn't have to wear the claws then. I wonder if the suit comes with a normal pair of gloves?

It occurred to her that the hoods would also come home with them. Perhaps she could convince Charles to leave the terrible one behind.

She'd have to ask him those questions when she didn't have a dildo locked in her mouth.

As she walked along, she watched the people they encountered. All of them examined her, and many of them admired her, and said so as they passed.

Several stopped to tell them how sexy and fascinating she looked.

Of course, she couldn't reply, but Charles enjoyed the compliments and fielded the questions.

Yes, she's my wife. Yes, she's enjoying herself. Yes, it's the resort's Latex Package, and she'll wear her suit for our entire stay.

And, yes, she and I both love it.

She was always pleased when he consistently answered 'no' to those who asked if sex with her was a possibility. They weren't wearing the resort's silver or gold bracelets that would have indicated an interest in sex with others, but that apparently didn't dissuade them. She supposed she couldn't blame them from trying. She did feel sexy.

After a while, Genny realized that she was truly enjoying herself. As always, the latex felt good on her skin, and the way the very special suit hugged her perfectly everywhere turned her on. And the plugs added considerably to her arousal.

She was also able to relax as she was, in effect, hidden from view - an anonymous latex sex object.

She began having fun with it. Showing off, and flirting with the passersby, especially the guys whose bulging cocks showed how horny she made them.

With a little practice she got good at waving her tail, by wiggling her ass, enticingly. It brought laughs and praise from her impromptu audiences. She found that she could also grab it and swing it around, and even use it as a short whip. Fun.

In their wanderings they stumbled upon a bar that had a nice view of the pool. So, they settled in for a drink. She folded her umbrella as they moved toward an open place.

As soon as they were seated at a shaded table for two, Charles reached over and removed the plug from her mouth, setting it next to her on a napkin. She imagined what people would think if and when they saw the thing setting there, ready to be reinserted.

Free of the little dildo, Genny massaged her jaw and cheeks. And then casually reached over to pick up his napkin to begin the dabbing at drool ritual. It was something else that she hated, but was resigned to.

Of course, he chuckled.

"What's funny?" she mumbled, the mouthpiece as always preventing her from speaking normally.

"You've become so comfortable with that." He replied, still smiling amusedly.

"Used to it, yes. Happy with it, no."

He laughed some more and went on studying the menu.

When the waitress arrived, they ordered glasses of wine, and another napkin.

Genny was frustrated when the server had to ask her a couple of times what she was ordering. The damn gag thing was still interfering with her pronunciation.

Finally getting the message, the waitress nodded and then began to head for the bar, but then paused to again look at Genny. She studied her for a moment. "Do you need a straw?" she asked. Genny wasn't sure if the girl was concerned, or teasing her.

"No, she'll be fine." Charles answered for her.

After the waitress walked away, Genny growled.

"I don't really think she was harassing you," he said, sensing her anger.

Sipping at their drinks, the two of them watched the other guests as they floated, or swam past the little island that was home to their island bar.

Charles commented on several of them, and Genny joined in as best she could.

It was a pleasant pastime, and Genny was happy to be able to just sit and peacefully relax in the shade. She spotted a mermaid swimming past, and Charles explained that it was another of the resort's packages. She decided after some analysis that she preferred her own package. The mermaid was strictly constrained by her tail, and the requirement to remain in the water, and as the mermaid's face wasn't covered, she was easily identifiable.

They sat there for well over an hour, ordering refills, until they agreed that lunch was in order. Charles caught the server's eye and they ordered meals, from the menu provided.

Genny was careful to identify foods that she could consume. After some consideration she found what she figured were several viable options. She selected the one that she felt would be easiest, hoping that with practice and experimentation she'd be able to expand on the number of choices.

As they ate, they continued to chat.

"I know you like these claws, and I am figuring out how to live with them, but I don't like them one bit. I'll be happy to get rid of them when we check out. This suit does come with a normal pair of gloves, doesn't it?"

"I don't know why you can't keep wearing those when we get home. They do go with your kitty ears and tail."

"Charles, don't be silly. I won't be able to type or even use a mouse, and I certainly can't cook with them. Hell, I have a difficult time just feeding myself."

He thought for a moment, then sighed sadly. "I suppose you're right. But we will hold onto them. And, yes, there are regular gloves for your suit. But you can't have them until we get home."

Genny nodded, relieved, and went back to her meal. Trying her best to hold her fork and shovel food into her open mouth. Then she had to struggle against the cuff to close her lips and chew with her molars. It wasn't fun, and it made the meal a chore.

Finished with their food, Charles ordered still more drinks and they settled back down to resume enjoying the views.

"Do you really intend to keep me in this hood for the rest of our trip? I know you like it, but I'd really rather wear the regular one with the mouth opening and larger eye openings."

He looked at her, evaluating her question while she waited patiently.

"I'm sorry about that other hood." He said, sadly. "I didn't expect it would be that stifling."

"You can just throw that damn thing away. Why did you ever think I might need punishment?"

He shrugged. "It seemed like a good idea at the time. Like it could be fun to see you powerless like that."

"I didn't like it at all. It made me feel so terribly helpless."

"I understand," he said sadly. "I'm sorry."

He still hadn't agreed to abandon that fricking hood. And that frightened her.

"That hood?" she prompted him.

He looked at her speculatively. "I paid an awful lot for that thing."

She sighed. "I'll make you a deal. Dump that one. I'll wear this helmet during the day, and I won't complain. I am getting used to it, kind of. But at night, in the room, you can keep me in the more normal mask, so we can kiss, I can talk and it will be easier for me to sleep."

He smiled and nodded. "Deal."

That made her feel better. "Good, thanks."

On the way back, they were both feeling better. It was another beautiful day; they were in love and Genny was no longer worried about her latex covering. In fact, she was even starting to look forward to playing during the week ahead.

Rather than head straight back, he led her on a round-about path, and when he spotted a quiet little bench, along the boardwalk with a view of the beach and ocean, he led her over and they sat.

"Genny, my kitten, If I remove the plug what could you do with your mouth?" he said, quietly, after they'd been sitting there for a while.

She glanced over at him, and could see the lascivious smile etched on his face. She knew what he wanted, and she didn't' really mind. Honeymoon...

Chuckling, she slid off the bench and knelt down in front of him. She reached up and hooked claws under the waistband of his shorts, and worked them down and off his legs.

Then she knelt up and stared at him, waiting.

He giggled, and reaching forward removed her mouth plug.

As always, she took a few minutes to massage her cheeks and exercise her jaw against the springy cuff that controlled her mouth, but then she used her claws to spread his legs so she could shuffle in closer.

In position, she leaned forward and simply slid her open mouth onto his excited cock. It was a perfect fit.

Although she couldn't feel him with her lips she could with her tongue, so she began licking all around the head of his cock, as it tickled her throat.

She found she could squeeze against the cuff a little, to add some pressure to his prick, but with her teeth covered, she couldn't playfully bite him.

Without a lot of work on her part, his excitement quickly grew until he finally came in her mouth. She was able to catch and swallow most of it. The rest coated the inside of her mouth. None escaped around the mouthpiece.

When he was finished, she sat back on her heels and looked up at him. She could see from his satisfied smile that he'd loved every minute of it.

She hoped that they could reverse rolls, perhaps on this same bench, sometime in the days to come.

"I guess you won't be fucking your cat this afternoon." She said, adding a giggle.

"Probably not, I'm empty. That was wonderful."

"And romantic," she added, still giggling.

"Very. We can head back for a nap, though." And he grabbed the plug, and gently pushed it back into its place, closing her mouth.

Genny could have used a drink first, but they had no water, and she really didn't want to wander around with her mouth held open. She was well aware, by now, that she wouldn't be able to hold it closed against the force of the cuff, for any length of time.

For a moment she wished she'd held onto a napkin from the bar, so she could wipe the cum that dribbled down onto her chest, she definitely didn't want to walk around with dried cum on her black latex skin! Something else to remember for the next time. And she was sure that there'd be a next time.

Something else she should bring along - a water bottle.

With her gag in place, she stood up and waited for her man.

He stood too, and started looking for his swim suit.

"Where the hell is my suit?"

"Huh?"

"You took it off. Where'd it go?"

She shrugged. She did remember sliding it off his legs, but at the time she didn't care much about where it went.

They looked around in the sand, and on and under the bench, but still didn't see the thing.

"Well, shit," he mumbled, exasperated.

Genny chuckled around her gag. She shrugged and then grabbed his hand and tried to lead him toward the pathway that led back to their suite.

"Oh, no. I can't walk around naked, with my cock hanging out." He said, resisting.

She turned, hands on hips, and shrugged, as in, what can you do? Then she looked pointedly down at his crotch and his empty and shrunken cock. Giggling she held up her claws and indicated 'tiny' with her elongated index finger and thumb.

He blushed. Of course, his cock looked tiny, she'd just sucked him off, and the cool ocean breeze was cooling him rapidly!

He didn't want to walk around all of the other guests, the women and the studs, like this. He couldn't.

"My suit must be around here somewhere," and he frantically began widening the search. Looking everywhere for his swim suit.

Finally, he found it in the tall grass, a couple of yards behind the bench. Relieved he pulled the things on.

"Did you do that on purpose? Throw them away?" he asked, looking at her calculatingly.

Genny giggled, and shrugged, what she hoped he'd read as, 'who me?'

He seemed to get the message, as he gave her a frown, before grabbing her claw and leading her back into the resort's buildings.

"Perhaps I shouldn't discard that other hood."

Genny stopped, stomped her foot and growled.

He chuckled, "just kidding, a deal's a deal."

She nodded, and resumed walking.

Back in their suite, Genny was hugely disappointed when Charles simply sprawled onto their bed, yawned and closed his eyes. She had hoped that he might return the favor and lick her to an orgasm of her own. After all, she had just given him that pleasure, out in public, no less.

He could have also removed her hood; given her a break from the gag. She would have been happy enough to don the regular latex hood, so she could more easily sleep, next to him. And her mouth was still coated in his sperm. She really wanted a rinse.

Feeling abused, she climbed onto the bed, laying on her side with her back to him and tried to take her own nap. But it was difficult with the gag crammed into her mouth.

Eventually she did drift off.

When she woke up sometime later, she felt rested, but her mouth felt and tasted like a toilet! She realized that the last thing she'd had in there was a load of sperm, and she hadn't drunk anything since then. Oh, ick!

When she sat up, she spotted Charles sitting quietly in a chair, reading.

She grunted to get his attention and when he looked over, she tapped at her moth with a claw.

"You need to talk?"

She shook her head, 'no', and used her hand to signal taking a drink from an imaginary glass.

"Ah, Okay. I imagine you're thirsty."

He got up as she did and they met next to the bed. Where he removed the plug from her mouth opening.

Instead of saying anything, she dove into the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of cool water. But then she couldn't get the cap open, with her cursed claws. Frustrated she held it out to him.

He chuckled and opened the thing for her.

She immediately poured a big mouthful in, spilling some down her front, and then pushed past him into the bathroom.

He watched as she spit it out into the sink. She repeated the procedure a second time.

Only then did he understand. "Oh, I'm sorry, you've been walking around and sleeping with my cum coating your mouth, haven't you?"

That sounded obscene, but it was the case.

"Yes. It's one thing to keep my pussy or my ass full until I get around to cleaning me, but it's really nasty in my mouth."

"I am sorry. We'll have to keep that in mind."

"Yes, you will." She replied testily.

He chuckled. "You're right.

"Take a while, finish your water, then I'll put your plug back in."

"Gee, thanks."

Genny took her time, finishing her water. If she was going to spend her days with the gag in her mouth, he'd have to make sure he kept her hydrated in between meals, and when she sucked him off; if she sucked him off, he'd have to allow her to rinse afterwards.

She made that point, before she allowed him to plug her once again. He agreed - how kind of him.

Feeling a little better, she returned to the bathroom, peed through the suit, and then examined herself in the mirror.

With that mask, there was only a little bit of skin showing, just a bit below her eyes and her eyelids. Wryly she decided that she could fix that. She dug through her sizeable makeup kit and pulled out the black eyeliner brush and used it to paint those areas to match her latex.

When she was finished, only the whites of her eyes showed.

She chuckled. I wonder if they sell black-out contact lenses around here. That would really look spooky.

I'd better not mention that idea, Charles might just go for it.

She was still chuckling when she walked back into the room.

Her husband was still sitting, reading. So, she grabbed the other seat. She had to hold her tail as she sat, just like a normal woman would do to protect her skirt.

She opened her own book, found her place and started reading.

After a few minutes she paused, and chuckled yet again as she thought, how wonderfully domestic we look, newlyweds, relaxing and reading together.

A couple of hours later, they decided they were hungry and it was time to go out for dinner. Actually, he suggested it and she nodded her agreement.

The sun was setting so Genny left her umbrella behind, as they walked out to find somewhere they hadn't yet tried.

They'd passed several places before they finally settled on one where they could sit quietly at a table with next to the pool, across from one of the larger party bars.

The two of them had just finished with their dinner. It was less of a challenge for Genny, she had ordered her food wisely and become adept with her napkin and her dexterity with her claws was also considerably improved.

It was at that point when a couple interrupted them. They were nice about it, apologizing right off.

Charles and Genny weren't bothered, it was happening often. Curious guests fascinated with Genny's outfit.