Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playfully they moved into the water, at first staying in the shallows, gaging the waves. As they were small, they moved deeper to really enjoy the surf.

And laughing and splashing they eventually made their way out into the deeper water.

Genny had never before worn any latex in water other than the shower or bathtub, so it was a new and unusual feeling for her.

And the way her special latex breathed, she felt the wetness on her skin, and it felt nice. Pleasantly cool. Her boots with the small soles didn't give her any trouble as she swam and her elongated fingers actually helped her strokes.

Breathing, though quickly became a problem. She couldn't suck any air in through her sealed mouth.

And when she pointed that out, Charles offered to remove the plug, but after a little discussion they decided that swimming in the saltwater with an open mouth wouldn't be all that good, either.

So, they moved back to the shallower water, and Genny took it easy, not straining, and breathing only thorough her nose.

They were floating, back in the shallows, riding the low swells when Charles realized that the lunch hour was approaching, and they were supposed to meet Lucas and leopard Mia at the restaurant.

Reluctantly they stood and stumbled their way across the beach. They stopped on the boardwalk to shower and wash off all of the sand.

"This won't be enough; I'll have to scrub down in the room." Genny said, sadly.

"Well, we need to hurry, then, come on."

Charles grabbed her hand and began jogging up the pathway into the resort and around the pool to their room.

Genny had trouble keeping up. Her boots, and her limited oxygen intake were challenging, and her tail slapping around behind her didn't help either.

By the time they hit the final stretch, he was laughing, and she was panting heavily, and several guests were watching and laughing at the antics.

Genny ran straight into the shower and still breathing heavily began to scrub off the remaining salt and sand.

When Charles joined her, she pointed, requesting he remove the plug form her mouth. At first, he refused. "You're supposed to wear that hood, all day."

She eventually grabbed her tail and began whipping him with it, he laughed as he danced around trying to avoid the thing, but he did surrender and take out he plug.

She joined in the laughing as soon as the plug came out. "Let that be a lesson to you. Don't cross the cat!"

As soon as they stepped out and began drying off, she accepted the mouth plug without complaint. Charles hurried through the last step, the polishing.

They made it to the restaurant just on time, and easily spotted Mia at a table in the middle of the floor.

After working their way past the other diners, Mia gave both of them very affectionate hugs and licks, pushing her tongue out through her mask's mouth opening. Charles thought it weird, but Genny giggled. She wondered if the leopard liked the taste of her latex polish.

Charles shook Lucas' hand and then Genny gave him a nuzzle and a hug similar to the one Mia had laid on them.

Once seated, Charles, removed her plug, so she could talk and eat with their friends.

Mia watched fascinated as Genny massaged her jaw and got her mouth working.

"How much time do you spend like that? With the gag in place?" she asked.

"All day. In the room, at night I wear a more typical latex hood, you've seen them, I'm sure."

"Wow, so you can't talk most of the time?"

"Nope."

"But she's always ready for oral sex." Charles piped in with a chuckle. "All I have to do is remove the plug."

Lucas laughed, but Mia replied, "I'm sure you like that."

"I do."

Mia looked back at Genny. "How about you?"

"I don't mind. Really. I love him."

Charles smiled happily at that, while Mia just nodded.

Genny knew it sounded like she was being forced, and she was, kind of, but as surprising as it might be, she didn't mind at all.

While they ate, they chatted congenially about the resort, the weather and their lives. It was all friendly and interesting, and they grew more comfortable with each other. The women, in particular found that they had a lot in common.

Both of them kept their kinky lifestyles secret from friends and colleges. And around the house, both of them tended to wear their hoods, for fun and for their men's enjoyment. Mia went naked, showing off her spots, while Genny, of course, wore her latex.

They also thought their quite different, but vaguely similar feline personas intriguing.

Having burned a couple of hours they left the place, together and sauntered across a bridge to the adjacent island which was covered with cabanas and lounge chairs.

There they squeezed onto one of the wide lounges, made for two, with the two girls cozily wedged together in the center.

They spent another hour admiring the view and watching the passersby.

Mia, true to her fun-loving philosophy, constantly ran a hand over Genny's latex body, at her breasts she massaged and caressed, drawing quiet moans from her friend. When her fingers reached Genny's crotch, she explored the plugs, but was unable to draw any reaction. Her sex was well and truly hidden away.

While she was playing, all four of them took turns commenting on the sights. Mainly what they saw in the other guests.

Mia's comments about the couples were often hilarious, she had a wicked sense of humor. Charles laughed heartily, while Genny giggled and cuddled even more closely.

Ready for a change Mia took it upon herself to chase the two guys off, encouraging them to head over to the golf facilities and hit a bucket of balls at the golf course, "while your two felines visit."

With the men gone, the two unique girls, bored, began a stroll around the grounds. The pair drew constant stares, and numerous propositions, until they wound up by chance or design quite close to Mia and Lucas' suite.

"Come on in, I need to use the bathroom." Mia said as she grabbed Genny's claw and led her inside.

It was nice and cool indoors, out of the sun, and Genny sat while Mia ducked into the bathroom.

When she came out, she asked, curiously. "I imagine you could use the toilette, too. How does that work, by the way."

They hadn't talked about the suit's plumbing arrangements, Genny hadn't felt like discussing it, during the time they had spent discussing the outfit, it was kind of embarrassing. She did feel comfortable enough, now, but the gag prevented her from talking.

She pointed to the plug in her mouth, grunted and shrugged.

Mia chuckled, "oh, yah, I forgot." Then she stepped up and held Genny's jaw with one hand while she peered closely at her mouth, fiddling with her other hand.

"Ah, ha." She said as she reached in and succeeded in unlatching the plug and removing it.

"That is a nice little dildo." She said, giggling, holding the thing up.

Genny groaned as she worked some life back into her jaw.

"It keeps me quiet, while this built-in cuff thing, holds my mouth open."

Mia peered into her mouth and explored with a delicate finger.

"I saw that at lunch. And you're okay with that?"

"Well, not really. It's my husband's idea. I'm used to it, now, kind of," Genny said with a sigh.

"I do need to use the bathroom. The suit allows me to pee, pretty much like normal."

She then stepped into the bathroom, coming out a couple minutes later to find Mia laying back on the bed. She patted the mattress next to her, invitingly.

Genny noted that her friend's now naked crotch was also spotted like the rest of her.

She paused for a moment, thinking. She suspected what Mia might be thinking. It wasn't really a surprise; the leopard girl was certainly uninhibited enough and sexy enough to be into girls as well as guys.

Genny, hadn't spent any time with girls since a couple experimental interludes in high school; the girls on the cheer squad had been a very close-knit group. Very fun loving. And she did remember those days, fondly, so she climbed onto the bed and laid down next to her new friend.

They wound up side-by-side, propped on the pillows, staring out the big sliding doors at the palm trees and the beautiful blue horizon. It was a comfortably lazy position and they both relaxed.

"So, tell me about your suit. About the arrangements between your legs." Mia said, casually, without moving.

Genny didn't move either. She continued to look out while she explained the two plugs held in place by the suit, that kept her full and closed.

"You can't remove them?"

"Nope. They're locked somehow, and with my claws, I can't unlock them."

"Bummer. Want me to try? I did get the one out of your mouth."

"Thanks for that, but there's no need to open the ones down there."

"Are you sure?" Mia said, as she rolled over to lay on top of Genny and position her mouth over the girl's latex covered one.

She giggled as she tried to kiss her, and failed. There was no real mouth, just an open, round hole.

Genny chuckled, and pushed her tongue out. She could just reach the girl's leopard lips and when Mia felt it, she opened her mouth and pushed their tongues together.

They kissed like that, enjoyably for quite a while.

Genny wrapped her arms around Mia's bare back and then began gently scratching her there, with her claws.

Mia shivered, and moaned happily.

She pulled off for a moment to moan, "that feels nice," before resuming the tongue kiss. She was also enjoying the feel of the Genny's latex covering. It felt cool, and soft and smooth beneath her own naked body.

After a while, Mia sat up, straddling her girlfriend. The position allowed her to run hands up and down the length of Genny's sexy body. She massaged her breasts for a while and before she bent down to resume kissing. They were both very good with their tongues, it felt wonderful.

Mia's hands then roamed down Genny's belly, and then down between her legs to slide them beneath her to cup Genny's crotch.

She could feel the firm edges of the fitting around the plug that filled her latex pussy. The feel of the thing actually turned her on. The idea that the latex girl's sex was both filled and locked away, excited her. She wished she could gain access.

With a couple of fingers, she felt further down to find Genny's rear hole, and the plug there also got her aroused.

She contemplated figuring out how to open the girl up, but decided not to push it. She hadn't brought along a strap on, and didn't want to apply her personal vibrator.

In any case, Genny had begun squirming beneath her.

Genny nudged Mia off and over onto the mattress, and then onto her back, as the latex cat maneuvered herself on top of the leopard woman. She straddled her for a moment, and leaned down to kiss her again, before she began slithering down her body.

She stopped to position her mouth hole over one of Mia's tattooed nipples, and pushed down until the nipple was surrounded by the round latex opening, and her tongue could play with the bud. Genny was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. Her mouth opening formed a kinky seal allowing her to suck the whole areola in. The more she sucked the more she filed her mouth, and the more Mia moaned in pleasure.

Genny kept it up until Mia began squirming. Then she pulled back and giggled as the girl moaned, sounding disappointed.

She groaned happily when Genny then fastened her mouth to Mia's other nipple, and began again to suck.

Eventually though, she again pulled off and moved further down the leopard's body, admiring the close-up view of the girl's spots around her navel, and then down to the top of her pussy. She realized that the alignment of tattoos served to direct a lover to the girl's sex.

At last, she was positioned laying down between Mia's legs, with her head hovering directly over her pussy.

Genny then pushed her mouth opening to form a seal over Mia's sex, as she had on her nips, and she began to tongue and suck on her clit and pussy lips.

Mia cried out at the touch. And it wasn't a leopard's growl. It was most definitely a woman's. She reached down and gently grabbed ahold of Genny's cat ears, and held them as she enjoyed the feelings pulsing from her sex.

Mia groaned and squirmed a she came. It felt so good, so special. Genny was very good with her tongue, making up for her lack of kissable lips.

After Mia had reached her peak, and began to slide down, she released her hold, and Genny, chuckling crawled up to again lay next to Mia; their heads side-by-side on the pillows.

"That was wonderful." Mia sighed. She reached own to hold Genny's claw, playing with her long, tipped fingers.

"I'm glad."

"But you didn't orgasm. I can try and open you up, so I can return the favor."

"Never mind. No worries. I'm sure I'll get mine form Charles, later. He's been screwing me constantly since we got here. The suit drives him crazy."

"Is that why you're wearing it?"

"I like it too. I do love the feel of it, and honestly, being locked away, and under my lover's control turns me on as well. That's a new kink for me."

Mia though about it for a while. "Is that the whole deprived, chastity game, or the submissive sex object game?"

Genny took her turn to evaluate her own thoughts. "I don't really know, at least not yet. Perhaps a little of both. I love him so much. I think I'd do anything for him. Even grant him control of my sex. Does that mean I'm a submissive?"

After yet another pause, Mia sighed. "I don't know. But you sure are kinky." And she laughed. And Genny joined in, feeling happy and intrigued by the revelations of their little discussion.

After they washed up, they kissed again while standing in the bathroom doorway.

"I'd better head back." Genny said a little reluctantly.

"I understand. This was lovely."

"Yes, it was."

They paused at the bed, to again kiss and hug.

"I hope we can do this again before we leave."

"Me too."

"I'm not really interested in a foursome, though."

"Me either."

They kissed one last time, before Genny turned to the door.

"Wait, you forgot something."

When Genny turned, Mia, giggling, pushed the plug into her mouth, and secured it back into place.

Genny, growled.

"There's a good kitty, now out you go." Mia said, turning her and giving her a slap on the ass.

Genny chuckled and headed out.

She made it home about twenty minutes before Charles came in, to find her dozing on the bed.

Genny opened her eyes, dreamily, as he stepped over toward the bed. Unable to ask, she crooked her claw, then spread her legs before pointing toward her crotch.

He smiled, happily and laughed. "I thought you'd never ask."

Charles stripped off his swim suit and was on her in a flash. Excited and anxious he forgot to unplug her mouth when he went to kiss her. So, he fumbled for a minute before he was able to free that opening. After kissing her he cursed when he realized that he'd also forgotten to unplug the dildo from her pussy, and he had to spend precious time doing that.

Genny was laughing, delightedly at him when he finally got to the point when he could plug his hard cock into the hole over her wet sex.

After that, though everything went wonderfully and it wasn't long before they each enjoyed passionate orgasms, that left them panting and happily fulfilled.

During the session, Genny had a spare moment to think of her time with Mia, and that helped her get maximum enjoyment from her climax.

Genny was only disappointed, though when after a short recovery period, her lover reinserted both of her plugs, before announcing that he was hungry and that they would be heading out shortly for dinner.

She felt she deserved more time unplugged, free to clean herself out and talk for a while before being once again locked away.

She hadn't intended to tell him about her time with Mia, though. And she was still debating about bringing up her short discussion with the leopard girl about her feelings about chastity and submission.

I may want to dedicate some more brain cycles to those topics before I mention them to him, she decided.

They took their time finding a restaurant. It was still a bit early, and the sun was just starting to set. The evening was lovely, one meant for lovers.

As they strolled along Charles told her about his afternoon with Lucas, focusing mostly on how his own swings had flown straight and true.

"They have plans for tomorrow, and I think the next day, so we won't be able to get together." He told her.

"Uh, huh" Genny acknowledged from behind her gag.

"Too bad, it could be fun to spend more time with them. He's a good guy, and her body is bizarre but sexy as al hell."

Genny smiled behind her mask, pleased that Her husband couldn't see her blush. She was certain that she was indeed blushing.

After walking to the beach and watching the sunset, they headed back to get dinner.

With her gag removed, Genny told Charles how she'd enjoyed her time with Mia, relaxing in the cabana and walking around the resort.

"But you couldn't talk. I should have removed your plug, so you could have had a nicer time."

"Oh, it wasn't that bad. She did most of the talking, anyway. I just nodded.

"I agree with you. It would have been nice to spend more time with them."

A few minutes later, he wistfully commented, "I would have liked to see her face."

"Me too." Genny replied. But I did see her pussy, up close, Genny said to herself, and she giggled to herself too.

After dinner and a couple more drinks they called it a night and returned to their suite.

After swapping Genny's hoods, Charles grabbed her in a strong and loving hug and kissed her passionately.

When he finally relaxed his hold and finished the kiss, he walked her to the bed. Professing his love for her and her latex, he rolled her onto the bed. She suspected he wanted more sex, but she wasn't sure if he'd had enough time to recharge, since the afternoon's session. And with all of the alcohol they'd drunk that night.

Apparently, he too wasn't sure, but he surprised her by settling down between her legs, low down. With his head over her pussy. When he removed the plug in her pussy, she reluctantly decided to remind him that he had plugged her after their earlier love making and that she was still full of his cum.

That put a hard stop to his plans. Sadly, he rolled off her and settled down onto the bed, while she ducked into the bathroom to clean herself out.

When she returned, he was half-asleep. She wasn't all that disappointed; she'd had plenty of sex that day. More than he knew.

"Rain check?" he mumbled.

"Of course, I'm tired too."

She laid down and relaxed, prepared for sleep, but then he perked up enough to roll onto his side head propped on a bent arm.

"Are you getting used to the life of a latex cat? Be honest."

She sighed. Then mumbled "yes."

"What? I didn't hear you."

She knew he had, but she played along. "Yes, I'm enjoying my latex. For the most part anyway. I do feel sexy in my catsuit, and I like being anonymous. Like Mia said there's a certain freedom that comes from having your face hidden."

"And your plugs? Are they pleasurable?"

She frowned for a moment, but then sighed. "They do keep me aroused. Like the ones at home. I'm just not used to being unable to remove them."

"I can remove them, whenever we want sex."

"Whenever you want sex." she corrected.

He chuckled. "I like it that way."

"Hmm." She wasn't about to admit that she did too, sort of.

"But I imagine you don't like the one in your mouth." He chuckled. "I think that one's the most entertaining. The way it holds your mouth, and keeps you quietly submissive."

She actually growled. "I can't talk. And when the plug is out, I drool all over. It's embarrassing."

"It's sexy."

"Is not!"

"Is too." He said and then laughed, as he rolled over on top of her again and they kissed.