Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as this was the fetish resort, many times the other couple had some unique and erotic feature. In this case the woman was stunning. She had a beautiful body, covered with only a tiny white string-bikini bottom, and she was covered in leopard spots. And it was obvious that they weren't simply painted on. They were tattoos.

She also wore a full hood and mask that was a striking replica of a real leopard's head. Genny was intrigued to meet another woman with her face completely covered. Up until that point, she hadn't seen anyone else who was faceless.

Despite her appearance, the leopard behaved casually and comfortably, and spoke like any other woman, certainly better than Genny with her restrictive mouthpiece.

"Hi," the leopard woman said as she stepped up, followed by her man who was handsome, clear-skinned and wearing a standard pair of swim trunks. There was nothing unusual about him.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm fascinated by your outfit."

As she was clearly speaking to Genny, she replied as best she could. "No trouble. And I must say, your, um, body is also fascinating."

Charles then spoke up. "Hello. I'm Charles and my lovely wife is Genny. And I agree with her, you're stunning."

The leopard woman chuckled but behind her mask, her expression was unreadable. "Thank you," she said before her escort stepped in and offered his hand to Charles.

"Hi, I'm Lucas, and my outgoing wife here is Mia. When she's out in her mask, she has no manners, and no inhibitions."

The guys shook hands, as Charles replied. "Is that so?"

Mia laughed. "Yes, I guess it is. With my mask on, I'm free to misbehave." And to demonstrate she leaned over and copped a feel of Genny's latex-covered breast while she dipped her furry head to nuzzle up against Genny's latex covered one.

"I'd kiss you, if I could. But all I can manage is to lick," she said as she stuck out her tongue and ran it sensually around the circular opening to Genny's mouth.

Lucas chuckled and shook his head, as if he was embarrassed, while Charles smiled, and got a hard-on.

"Would you two like to join us? We're finished with our meal and getting ready to order after-dinner drinks." Charles asked, as Mia stood back up and shifted her hand to play with the long ponytail poking out of the top of Genny's hood.

"We'd love to."

As the two of them had been sitting on opposite sides of their square table, Mia and Lucas filled in the other two seats. As she slid into her chair, Mia didn't release her hold on Genny's hair, she just kept playing with it.

Genny was surprised by the leopard woman's brazen caress. But she found it intriguing, especially from the unique woman.

Charles just watched, while he stared unabashedly at the woman's tattooed body and her pretty and exotic mask.

A waitress stopped by before anything else happened, and took all of their drink orders.

As soon as she had left, Mia asked Genny about her outfit, and Genny mumbled her way through the pertinent facts. She finished with "with this hood it's difficult for me to speak. Charles can tell you more." Then she dabbed, yet again at her open mouth to clear the always embarrassing drool.

Mia turned her attention to Charles, "she can't remove the suit, ever?"

"While we're here, no. It's sealed shut. I can remove the hood, or swap it for another."

"Wow. Kinky. Genny, you must really love your latex."

"I do."

"She does." The two of them had answered concurrently and they all laughed.

Mia then refocused on Genny, and began telling her story. "I love my spots, but at home I tend to hide them under my clothes. Too many people wouldn't understand. That's one of the things I love about my husband. He appreciates their beauty." And she paused to nod in his direction, before she continued.

"So, when we're here I'm happy to show them off. The people here, appreciate my special beauty. But I wear my mask, so I have complete freedom to behave any way I want, without concern for repercussions, or being identified as the kinky woman I am. I love the anonymity. And as people can't see my expression, it only adds to my mystique."

She turned back to look at Charles. "Don't you agree?"

"Um, yes." He thought she was sexy as hell - all that decorated skin.

Mia turned back to Genny, "It's so much fun, being able to hide behind our masks."

Lucas laughed. "When we come here, my Mia is a different person. She strips off her normal clothes, dons her mask and just has fun, doing whatever she feels like."

"And you don't mind?" Charles asked.

"Not at all. She deserves the break and, we have plenty of great sex, with each other and occasionally with others." Then he shrugged, "if nothing else it's entertaining. And we meet fascinating people, like black cats covered in latex."

Mia laughed, delightedly. "I do have fun."

Still giggling, she ran her fingers down from Genny's head, down the side of her face, onto her shoulder and then down her arm to her hand. She picked it up off the table and held it up so she could check it out. "Tell me about your fingers, or is it claws? They look kind of scarry."

Genny sighed. "They're a pain. Cumbersome and frustrating, and I can't remove them either."

"At least they're not permanent. I understand that's an option." Charles added.

"Oh really? That would be interesting, but probably not practical." Mia said.

"I guess not, but they are awfully sexy." Lucas added. "And leopards have claws. They'd go with your spots."

Mia seemed to seriously think about the possibility. But then she shook her head, "I could never hide them."

"I'd cover the costs. We could have it done here and now."

"It is tempting, but I don't think so."

Lucas shrugged, and turned to Genny. "We have also considered adding a tail, similar to yours. They have another procedure here where they can add a permanent tail."

Mia nodded, "I really have considered that, but again it would be hard to hide. I am tempted to go with their removable tail option. They implant some sort of attachment point at the top of your ass crack, and that would allow me to wear a tail, or not, whenever I wanted."

"That does sound a little better." Genny agreed.

Feeling devilish, Charles leaned over and spoke in a pseudo-whisper, "as to the nails, my cat girl has found one really nice use for them."

Sensing something fun, Mia turned to look back at Genny, "oh? What?"

Genny embarrassed and angry at her husband, was blushing, but no one could see.

"Come on, give." Mia prompted her. "Remember, you're anonymous. You're a rubber slut, or whatever, but no one knows you or can identify you. And here no one cares, either. So, confess."

Genny sighed. "They're good for getting myself off."

Mia laughed, delightedly, and pulled the claws closer to get a better look. "Now that's a great advantage. Functional, and appropriate for a gorgeous leopard woman."

She laughed.

Lucas chuckled, "Are you going to reconsider? We could do both the tail and the claws."

Mia didn't answer.

After a moment of silence, Charles, now feeling guilty for putting his wife on the spot decided to change the subject.

"Mia, you do look exotic and sexy, but why? Why the spots?" he asked.

She laughed. "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

Charles and Genny both laughed. "Like the latex package." Genny added.

"I was in college, and one night, lonely and bored, and a little drunk, I wandered into a tattoo parlor. I'd always been tempted to get some little daisy inked onto my hip, or some such. But when I was looking at the samples plastered on the wall, I fell in love with a set of leopard spots. They looked both pretty and feral. So, I got a few of them inked high onto my thigh."

And giggling, she pushed her chair back and used her grip on Genny's hand to point a claw at the spot. Of course, that was close to her bikini bottom. Which caught Charles' attention. He wondered if the spots continued underneath, to her sex.

Mia wasn't done with her game. She drew Genny's claw from her thigh up onto the material that covered her pussy and poked it in a couple of centimeters, rubbing it carefully against her clit.

Apparently, it felt good, to her as she moaned, happily.

Genny, was shocked, and embarrassed, even though it wasn't her pussy. She pulled her hand away and dropped it into her lap.

Mia, pouting theatrically, sat back into her chair. "Genny, I just wanted to test your claw. No harm done. Like I said, you have to learn to enjoy the freedom provided by your mask."

While she was standing Charles had been examining her closely and committing the pornographic picture to memory. The leopard woman was gorgeous. Her body was excellent but it was the spots that made her so erotic. They did seem to cover her entire body, and they were lighter on her breasts and down her front, from her throat to her pussy, and darker everywhere else. He wondered what they looked like on her ass, but couldn't really see, from his angle. They might be light there too.

It must have taken a long time to get them all inked in.

And after she sat back down, he watched her take a drink from her wine glass. Her mask covered her face and her whole head with fur and spots. And she had furry cat's ears, too. The thing fit her face closely and gave her a big black cat's nose. It fit around her eyes and lips perfectly, allowing her to see and drink easily. He blushed when Mia caught him staring at her.

"Your mask is perfect and pretty." He said to explain himself.

"Thank you," she said, and winked, charmingly.

Lucas, who hadn't said much, spoke up at that point. "We had it custom made in Hollywood. It fits her like a glove, like Genny's outfit. And underneath, around her face it's made of latex, too."

"Does she wear it always?" Genny asked.

"Well, most of the time. Always, when we're here, out in public. Sometimes in bed." And he chuckled lecherously.

Genny sniffed. "Charles likes me to wear a mask always."

"You don't mind?" Mia asked.

Genny paused for a moment. But then answered, self-consciously, "no, not really. We both love the latex."

Charles smiled, relieved. He wasn't being an overbearing prick.

"Can you tell me more about your mask? It's exotically pretty, but is it comfortable?" Genny asked Mia, as they ate.

Mia smiled. "As Lucas said, it was designed specifically for me. They made a casting of my head and then molded it to fit. It did take quite a while to get accustomed to wearing it. It's snug and warm, but now that I'm used to it. I love it."

Genny nodded. "It does make you look exotically beautiful - like a cross between a woman and a big cat.

"I know, right? They made it thicker around the lower half of my face, to flatten my nose and give me a small muzzle. And I love my whiskers." She tweaked the things and giggled.

"By the way; I've been admiring the design of your ears," she continued. She reached up to fondle one of the ears on the top of her head. "Mine are just decorations. I still hear through my real ears, the hood is perforated, beneath the fur, to let the sound in."

"It is very cool, the way Genny cat's ears work." Charles said excitedly, breaking into their discussion.

Mia nodded., "It is.

"When we get home, I'm going to contact our maker, and ask if he can do the same for me."

They spent another hour socializing and enjoying the view of the night sky.

Several times Charles caught himself staring at Mia's spots. Intrigued by their permanence, and their placement. The pattern appeared random, but the more he looked, the more he realized that they were strategically placed to call attention to the woman's sexy body. They emphasized her breasts, and made her waist look smaller. He could only guess at what they did for her crotch, as it was hidden by the table.

Throughout their visit, Mia's hand remained either clutching Genny's claws or roaming up and down her arm. She really seemed to enjoy the feel of the latex. And Genny enjoyed the loving touch.

Much later, as they were getting up to leave, Charles stepped around Mia, and picked up the dildo that had remained sitting on the table next to his wife. Genny saw and knew what was coming. And she didn't like it. It would be a humiliation there in front of their new friends, and she felt she'd been embarrassed enough that night.

Mia watched, interested and thoughtful. And as soon as Genny had been gagged, she nudged Charles aside and wrapped Genny in a huge hug, and again pushed her mask closely into her latex one, nuzzling her. "I adore your body." She whispered. "Enjoy it, all of it."

At the same time her hands were running all over the girl's back and ass. It was quite a show, and all of the other diners stopped eating and talking to watch. The sight of the decorated leopard woman, hugging and caressing the black cat girl was certainly enthralling.

When that performance ended, Mia turned to Charles and kissed and hugged him as well, and as with Genny, her hands really worked over his behind, and a finger even found its way to the edge of his asshole. He squirmed at that and she giggled as she maintained the kiss.

When she finally stepped back, she laughed. "See how much fun I can have?" She then turned to wave at the gawkers. And a few of them responded with whistles and applause.

She laughed, delightedly. "Hey, you two, want to get together again tomorrow? How about lunch, right here, at one?"

Charles glanced at Genny. who nodded. She liked the leopard, and it was nice to have someone who understood and appreciated her.

"Sure, it should be fun." Charles answered for the both of them.

"Damn right!" Mia laughed.

With a final wave, the two couples split up and headed their separate ways.

As they walked along, Genny was mentally reviewing their evening with the exuberant leopard. The girl was certainly unique, and above all fun loving. And Genny was also fascinated by her philosophy about the value of being masked. Mia had confirmed her own thoughts on that subject. With the mask in place, she could indeed behave any way she wanted, have all the fun she wanted, without feeling embarrassed. She would just be that rubber slut at the fet resort....

Charles, as if reading her mind, squeezed her hand. "She's right, you know. In your hoods, you can be anyone you want to be. A sex-crazed fetish-loving sex maniac, if you want."

Genny giggled, and squeezed his hand back. "That I am."

In their room, without being asked, he quickly swapped Genny's masks, removing the one with the dildo gag and replacing it with the more comfortable and accessible one.

He didn't allow her the opportunity to enjoy the cool air on her head, or to argue. And she just let it happen. She was happy enough to be rid of the cuff and the gag. And she was still afraid of the terrible punishment hood. It was still in the room somewhere.

In bed he removed the dildo from her pussy and screwed her with a particularly energetic passion. They both enjoyed wonderful orgasms. The agreed that the session was about as good as it gets.

She figured that they were both motivated in their love-making by the fantastically erotic and fun-loving leopard. Mia was uniquely sexy in both looks and spirit, and she'd made them both very horny.

Genny, like Charles, was looking forward to getting together with her again tomorrow.

Finished, and at least partly recovered, Charles replaced the dildo in her pussy and they relaxed for only a short while, before Genny's bowels told her that it was time for them to be emptied. Unenthusiastically, she climbed out and moved into the bathroom. When she had everything ready, she called in Charles to unlock her plugs.

It took her a couple of tries, he ignored her initial request.

Finally, groaning he came in, protesting lightly the need to get out of bed.

"Hey, mister. This was your idea. You think I enjoy this? Now open me up. Both plugs. I need to clean myself out."

He leaned in to kiss her. "Okay, okay. You're right." And as he leaned down to remove first one and then the other plug, he added, "I do love this arrangement, even if it is a chore."

"It's a chore for me too. A big one."

He laughed when she added, "two, actually."

+++++++++++++++

In the morning, they awoke rested and happy, the jet-lag gone, and they immediately began discussing plans for their day. Charles wanted to explore more of the resort, and visit the beach, and play in the ocean. All the things that a normal couple would do on their honeymoon.

"But Charles, we're hardly a normal couple. At least I'm not normal, sealed in latex like this." Genny told him. She wasn't sure how her latex covering would react to salt water and she was worried, too about getting water into her three plugged holes. They seemed to be water-tight, but...

"Genny, my love. There's nothing stopping us from enjoying ourselves, or the wonders of the island. You look wonderful, and black rubber cats can do all of the things other women do. Now come along, let's go shower, it's a nice big space."

That sounded like fun, and the more she thought about it, a dip in the ocean also sounded nice.

They enjoyed a lengthy session under the warm spray, washing and then drying each other.

Genny was getting better with her claws, and Charles was more than happy to help scrub and then dry her lovely body. Stepping back into the bedroom, Genny dreamed of going back to bed for more sex, but she knew that Charles, satiated, wouldn't be particularly interested, he wouldn't be able to cum again for hours. Before heading out, he did take the time to again apply the polish provided so her black rubber could look that much better.

By the time he finished, they were more than ready to go out for breakfast.

He pulled on his swim suit, and was heading for the door when he stopped and turned. "Oh, there's one more step." He picked up the other mask, the one with the gag, and moved behind her.

Genny moaned, but remembered their deal, so she stood still while he removed her normal hood and replaced it with the more annoying one. Dutifully she opened her mouth to accept the collar that held it open, and then waited while he zipped the thing closed in back. She heard the click of the lock and then accepted the dildo gag into her mouth.

"There you are," He said happily, "all ready for your day."

She moaned, thinking sadly, 'all day'.

Genny grabbed her umbrella on the way out the door. The sun wasn't bad at that time, but she knew it would get worse.

The two of them wandered along the various pathways until they found one of the restaurants that served breakfast, and there settled in at a table. Charles reached over and removed her gag, again setting it next to her plate, on display.

And as had become her habit, Genny picked up a napkin and began dabbing at her chin as the drool began flowing. God! she hated that aspect.

They enjoyed their meal, the views of the island and the erotic sights of the other guests around them. As they'd heard, most everyone who visited the place was attractive and scantily dressed, if not fully naked. And Genny envied them all.

She had less trouble eating with her claws, that morning, and was even able to pick up the individual pieces of fruit with her long, pointed fingers. Charles congratulated her with a kiss.

A couple times, individuals or couples stopped by their table and questioned Genny about her outfit. In her mumbling speech, she did her best to explain the latex package, and Charles usually described how much they both loved the latex.

They received an invitation for a foursome, mainly because the other couple wanted to play with Genny, but they turned it down, as they always had.

Afterward, they walked down to the boardwalk and strolled along it for a while before venturing into the sand. Genny stumbled a bit in her boots, but holding onto her man, she was able to reach the firmer, damp section and they were able to continue on.