Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Latex days and latex nights.
14.5k words
4.65
7.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(fetish, latex, reluctant, catsuit, hood, Paradise Isle) Latex days and latex nights

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read part one of Latex, first.

They were still tired, even after their nap; still jet-lagged from the long trip out. But they were again hungry. So far, it seemed that all they were doing was napping and fucking. Of course, it was their honeymoon. That's the way it was supposed to be.

Genny was feeling better - more used to her new skin. It wasn't the latex, she enjoyed that. And it wasn't the full coverage either - she had similar suits at home, as well. It was the relative permanence of the complete covering that bothered her. She was stuck in this suit for the duration of her honeymoon. It just seemed too much. It wasn't how she had pictured her honeymoon.

And there were those 'special' aspects of her latex that bothered her, as well. The large plugs locked into her two holes remained uncomfortable. And the crazy, cumbersome claws, that made her fingers so clumsy were a frustrating torture!

The mask with the mouthpiece was also an annoying pain, even though like everything else, she was growing used to it, and the easier it got for her, the better she felt about it. All of it did keep her sexually excited, and that was a big plus.

Crawling out of bed, and moving into the bathroom and feeling the need, Genny decided to use the douche kit again. It was an unpleasant process, especially as she had to ask to have the dildo removed, each time.

It was embarrassing to have to ask her lover to remove her pussy plug so she could perform that very personal yet normally simple task. When she asked, Charles with an annoying smirk, took care of her.

"I'll be happy to reinsert it when you're done. Can't have you wandering around open. There's no telling what might happen." He followed that up with an evil laugh.

She responded with a growl. She was still trying to get used to not having control of her own pussy. Of course, that same situation with her asshole was worse.

Behind the closed door, she inserted the matching nozzle, and cleaned her pussy through the hole in her covering.

Afterwards, when he replaced her pussy plug. Charles gave her a swat on the ass. "Clean out your behind now. Here's the enema kit. We need to try out that hole, later."

"Oh, we do, do we?"

"Yes," he said definitively. Then he continued, "I'm wondering which hood you should wear when we go out for dinner. Do you have any preferences?"

The threat was clear, so she answered as she felt she must. "I'll just keep this one on, if you don't mind," and she accepted the enema kit from his outstretched hand.

"That will be fine, for now. But I do like you in the other mask."

She groaned.

"There is a third hood, that we can try tomorrow, but I don't think you'll like that one. It's a bit more severe. More for punishments."

"Well, then I'll just have to avoid being punished, won't I?" she said, chuckling, but she was afraid of what the other hood might be like. And concerned too that he was talking about punishing her. For what? He'd never physically punished her for anything. It wasn't an aspect of their relationship.

Concerned, she moved into the bathroom to deal with the task at hand. She'd learned to give herself enemas at home, as part of their games. It wasn't anything she enjoyed, just something that was necessary to avoid complications in her happy sex life.

When she opened the kit, she found it much like any other, with one exception. The nozzle was huge, the same size around as the dildo held by the suit in her poor ass. She wondered if after their vacation would her ass be so used to being stretched open, would it ever close up again?

Add to that, the need to ask Charles to remove the one, so she could inset the other and she was left disgusted and humiliated by the entire situation.

It took her several minutes to get over her revulsion and get on with it.

She filled the bag with soapy water, hooked up the hose, lubed the big nozzle. And then opened the door to call her husband and request that he unlock her ass plug. Absolutely disgusting!

He came in a moment later and had her bend over so he could do his part. He set the dirty dildo on the counter, and turned to walk out again. "When you're finished, clean that and just push it back in. It will lock itself," he said before closing the door behind him.

It took her twenty minutes to complete the entire process. Finally, she pushed her butt plug back in until it filled her and she heard the click of it locking itself in pace.

Relieved to be finished, but not looking forward to that as a regular process, she headed out to join her husband and go out for dinner.

Even though it was the first real night of their honeymoon, it had been a terribly long day, and she was anxious to get some food and get back to bed.

As they headed out, she did feel relieved at not having to wear the hood with the mouthpiece and it's plug. She could talk and enjoy a complete meal.

She was comfortable enough going out with the hood in place. She wore a similar one at home. Not out in public, of course, but here and now it seemed acceptable. And with it hiding her identity, she felt a racy freedom - she could do whatever she wanted and no one would be able to say - 'hay, you're Genny Lawson.'

At the restaurant, though, her spirits waned again as she struggled to feed herself, with her intolerable claws. Charles had to cut her steak for her as she couldn't hold her knife, and that action drew chuckles from some of the diners around them.

Their only conversation during dinner centered on the beauty of the resort and the attractive and kinky people, like them, who inhabited the place.

Genny didn't have the energy to complain about her outfit, or its various annoying aspects. And Charles was busily dreaming about another round of sex with his latex encased, black cat lover.

Heading back to their bed, after sufficient food and alcohol to satisfy their needs, Genny realized how much her feet hurt, after a day in her new, tall-heeled boots, and also how annoying her cat's tail was as it swung around behind her. The tail was indeed only a small annoyance, but just one more thing she'd have to learn to live with.

She also knew what to expect when they got back from dinner. It had been a very crazy day and she was tired, but apparently Charles wasn't. Of course, he wasn't encased in latex and walking around with two big plugs filing his intimate holes. But the things did keep her body aroused.

In the room, they kissed and he again relished in the feel of her soft and smooth latex-body.

"I love you like this more than you can ever know," he said, panting, as he maneuvered her onto the big bed.

Once she was lying flat with her silly tail pushed off to the side, he crawled between her legs and removed the plug from her pussy. She was pleased when he slid down, positioning his head over her crotch and began kissing and licking her clit as it peaked out from the small opening in her crotch.

Just as she started to squirm and moan from the wonderful feel of it, he stopped and flipped her over.

"Oh, no, please, use my front," she moaned, but he ignored her.

He used her tail to pull her up onto her knees and then removed the plug from her behind.

She had hoped he'd forgotten. She wanted him in her pussy, where she could at least get an orgasm of her own out of it.

It did feel nice when he entered her ass, but not as nice as it would have had he filled her pussy, at least to her.

As he began pushing in and out of her rear, Genny wished she had brought along a vibrator. That had been the only way she had been able to orgasm during anal sex, in the past. When she had been packing for her honeymoon trip, she had rejected the need, assuming that on her honeymoon all he'd want was her pussy. Damn!

While he was busy in her behind, she worked one arm down beneath her, and slid a clawed middle finger inside the open fitting for her pussy, and it felt really nice. Another claw on a bent finger rubbed against her exposed clit and the combination made her feel very fine. In moments, she started to feel her own orgasm coming on.

When she felt Charles speed up and begin filling her behind with his cum, her own orgasm came charging in and she climaxed herself. And as in the past, it did seem a little better in combination with the cock filling her ass.

When he collapsed onto her back, he pushed her down off her knees and trapped her arm and hand beneath their bodies, and her claw remained caught in her puss. Because of its length, she was unable to remove her digit from her fitting. It was a comical situation. Certainly, an unforeseen consequence. And she began giggling at the thought.

Charles assumed that she was just overjoyed by the screwing. "Good, huh? You're starting to like anal, eh?"

That assessment made her laugh out loud.

Confused, but not interested in pursuing the topic any further, he picked up the rear plug and put it back where it belonged. Then he rolled her over, not noticing her quickly remove her hand from between her legs, and replaced her front dildo in its proper place.

"Um, oh master, I'm kind of full of your cum, back there," she said, still giggling.

"Master? Husband and lover, but I don't picture myself as your master."

"Oh, I was just playing. Trying it on for size."

"Well, my pet, it's never really been my kind of thing, but if you want to go there, I'll do my best to accommodate you." He said sternly. But then he laughed and pulling her off of her back and onto her side. He used his other hand to give her a resounding slap on the ass. She jumped and chirped, and reached behind to rub her sore behind, while he laughed and crawled off the bed.

"And my cum will be fine in there until morning," he said as he sauntered into the bathroom to clean his cock.

When he came out, just a few minutes later, his wonderful wife was already sound asleep curled up in a fetal position. With her tail draped onto his side of the bed.

Damn! I'm a lucky man, he thought. And this is working out better than I'd ever hoped or dreamed it would.

+++++++++++++++++++++

In the morning, she resignedly used both the douche and the enema kits to clean herself out. It was easier this time, as she had the procedure figured out, but she still resented having to ask Charles to remove her plugs so she could perform the task.

He didn't seem to mind. In fact, it clearly amused him.

With both plugs in their places, Charles took her into the large shower and helped her wash. She could feel the water lightly seeping through her suit and it felt nice, but it took forever to get dry afterwards. He also washed her hair, actually only her ponytail and dried it and brushed it out for her. She liked the attention.

She had asked him to remove the hood, before they stepped under the water, but he'd refused. "No kitty. Stay as you are."

When she was at last, dry, she spent some time putting on some eye makeup and lipstick. Even a latex cat needs to look her best...

The last step was the application of the polish they'd been provided. He did most of that work, while she stood quietly and enjoyed the feel of his hands as they rubbed the lotion all over her body.

Looking in the mirror afterwards, she loved the resulting look as much as he did.

At last, they headed out for breakfast. Again, Genny appreciated being out in the normal hood, her mouth free.

Before they left, he had actually asked her if she'd like to go out with no hood at all, but after some thought she'd declined that pleasure. She was afraid that if anyone who'd seen her yesterday, spotted her, she'd be recognized and lose her anonymity. She was actually starting to enjoy being nameless and faceless. It reduced her feelings of embarrassment and provided her with a freedom that she found relaxing and fun.

So, she kept the regular hood in place, and they had a pleasant breakfast. She was relieved to find that her claws were a little easier to deal with, that she could feed herself without making such a mess of it. Practice was indeed making a difference. It gave her some hope and offset her frustration.

This time, she had remembered to grab the umbrella as they left. They discovered that it too was made of latex, so it matched her outfit perfectly and added a sort of flair to her look. It also drew even more attention to the sexy latex doll wandering the resort.

Charles loved it all. He was really enjoying his role as the husband and keeper of the latex-covered beauty. And he was also surprised to be secretly enjoying the power he held over her. He had always loved the latex, but the control he now had was also a turn-on. This sexy cat belonged to him.

After their meal, rather than taking a nice walk, Charles led them straight back to their room. Ginny was a bit disappointed as she wanted to enjoy their surroundings for a while longer. Sleep, eat, sex, repeat wasn't enough.

Once in the room, he stripped off her hood, and retrieved another. Ginny wasn't pleased, she would have preferred to keep wearing the familiar one that didn't constrain her mouth.

"I'd like to try the third hood on you for a while," he said, surprising her. She'd expected the one with the mouth fitting. She was frightened too, as the third hood was the one he'd described as being more uncomfortable, and for punishment.

"Oh Charles, must we? You said that one was for punishments. I haven't done anything to deserve it."

He leaned in and grabbed her, hugging her. "No, you haven't. You've been perfect. This is just an experiment. To see how it looks and what it feels like. I promise, you won't have to wear it for long."

"Oh, alright." She accepted. It was, after all just more latex.

She couldn't see what was so special, or punishing, with the new hood, as he didn't allow her a look.

What he did do, was stand next to her and holding the thing up, inside out he again gently pushed a built-in mouthpiece in between her lips. Resignedly she opened her mouth and felt a wad of rubber being worked in over and around her teeth. "Feel around with your tongue and stick it into the pocket in front of it," he instructed.

She did as she was told, and soon her tongue was held inside its own little pouch. She stood compliant as she felt his fingers maneuvering the rest of the thing deeply into her mouth, behind her teeth, with additional flanges between her teeth and lips.

Then he finally pushed tubes up her nose and pulled the hood partway over her head so he could thread her hair through the hole at the top.

After a few more minutes, while she stood passively, he pulled the thing down at the back of her head and closed it with a zipper like the other hoods. And just like them, it was snug and perfectly form-fitting. When she heard the click of the lock at the back of her neck, she opened her eyes and saw only tiny spots of light. And she started to panic. I can't see shit!

And when she tried to explore the thing that filled her mouth, she couldn't. Her entire mouth was filled and her tongue held immovable within the gag. When she tried to make a sound, very little came out. Not only did the gag and the hood prevent her from saying anything, it severely muffled any sound she could produce from her throat. Damn!

And what was up with her vision? With some study she realized that she was almost totally blind. The hood, in front of her eyes just had a bunch of pin-holes, centered in circles in front of her eyes.

She turned to look at him, but she could see so little that she couldn't find him. Alarmed, she reached out and stumbled around until she did touch him.

She grabbed and found his shoulders so she knew she was facing him. Then since she couldn't speak so she just screeched the best she could. Despite her best effort, she could barely hear herself.

Then, faintly she thought she could hear him. It was then that she realized that the hood also blocked most of her hearing. Unlike the others, that almost improved her ability, this one reduced it.

Mute, deaf and mostly blind, she felt terrible! The isolation and claustrophobia were terrifying and she felt herself close to panicking.

She released him and stumbled over to the nightstand where she remembered there was a small pad of paper and a pen. But when she got there, she had trouble seeing them, her vision was so restricted, especially in that dim part of the room.

And when she thought she had located them she realized that with her claws she couldn't feel them.

Frantic and frustrated she finally did seem to locate the pen, but then she couldn't pick the thing up!

She screamed, but she couldn't tell if she was heard.

Finally, angrily, she turned around and vaguely saw Charles' outline still standing back in the middle of the space. She stumbled back over to him and grabbed him again.

She'd never felt so terribly desolate before. She'd never worn such a severe hood before.

Her attempts at communicating her hatred for the new hood were futile. What few sounds she made were so muffled as to be meaningless, so all she could do was scratch at her head with her claws, and stamp her feet.

Charles, of course understood what she was trying so desperately to tell him. He had expected it.

He grabbed her shoulders and held her, trying to calm her down.

"So, you hate that hood, eh?" he yelled into one of her cat ears.

She heard him, barely, and nodded emphatically.

"It's called an isolation hood. Kind of claustrophobic, eh?"

She could just make him out. So, she nodded a firm 'yes' - the thing was terribly oppressive. She hated it!

"You prefer the one with the mouth plug?"

She wanted out! She nodded again, but then she realized what she was agreeing to. Not the more normal hood, the second one that held her mouth open and filed it with the dildo gag. So, she grunted, and then shook her head.

"Wait. I don't understand. You don't want me to remove this one?"

Frustrated and angry, she knew he was screwing with her. She shook off his hands and turned to find the mask she preferred. The one she was used to, but with her crappy vision, she couldn't find it.

"What?" he prompted her.

She growled again. Damn it all, he was playing with her, trying to make her agree to wearing the gag hood, rather than the more livable one.

"Genny, if you want to stay in that hood, just nod."

Damn it! She thought she heard him chuckling. She turned until she could make out his outline and stepped back in front of him. There she shook her head.

"So not this hood. The one with the gag, then."

She stood there for a minute before she capitulated. Sighing, she nodded.

"Excellent. It will be so much fun. We had a great time with it yesterday, so I'm sure we'll have more fun for the rest of our days here, with you wearing that sexy one."

She grunted and nodded half-heartedly, resigned to her fate. But she remained confused by the way he was acting. He had never been this demanding or controlling. And if he was really going to make her wear the gag hood, all of the time. She wasn't sure how she'd be able to deal with it, or him. Where was their relationship heading?

She still loved him, and she was certain he loved her. And she'd fallen in love with the latex he'd introduced her to, and taught her to enjoy. Was this dominance game some next step? Would she learn to enjoy it, just like she learned about latex? She didn't know about that.