Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Musical orgasm machine.
13.1k words
4.65
6.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paradise Isle, Latex Love, Pt 3

(fetish, latex, reluctant, catsuit, hood) Musical orgasm machine

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Read the previous parts of Latex Love, first.

The next day of their honeymoon was a miserable one. The weather had turned and instead of sunshine they had clouds, winds and rain.

Taking one look out the windows, they decided to order a room-service breakfast, but as no one else wanted to be outside in those conditions it took better than an hour to get their food. The kitchen was that backed-up with guests' orders.

Genny was actually relieved; she spent the morning relaxing. Giving her feet a rest, and even while reading she was practicing with her claws, gaining in competence with the things.

She was disappointed when after breakfast Charles swapped hoods for the one with the gag, but a deal was a deal, and she was even becoming more accustomed to that hassle.

For lunch, rather than wait for room service, they ventured out to the main restaurant, located in the resort's main building. Genny laughingly used her umbrella, even though in her latex, she was virtually rainproof.

They weren't surprised when they arrived to find that a large number of guests had the same idea. The waiting area was packed as were the tables inside, so they had to be patient for quite a while for their turn at a table.

With nowhere to sit, Charles perched on the edge of a large round planter, and she balanced beside him. Sitting like that, on the hard, round edge, the plug in her ass was driven deeper inside her, and although it was to some extent uncomfortable, it was also annoyingly stimulating. I am becoming a sex maniac, she thought nervously.

After lunch they returned to the room for more quiet relaxation, that included another passionate and fulfilling sex session, followed by a satisfied nap.

By dinnertime the storm had substantially passed so they found one of the restaurants, with full overhead coverage, and despite the wet surroundings enjoyed another tasty meal.

Sex that night was for some reason even more enjoyable, perhaps because they were completely over their jet lag, and Genny was by then fully comfortable in her latex suit.

She was actually surprised by just how relaxed she'd become, but she didn't admit it to her husband. He was happy enough.

+++++++++++++++++

The next morning, the weather was back to sunny and pleasant. Feeling refreshed, the pair went out for breakfast to the restaurant in the resorts' main building. It had a more extensive menu and a gorgeous view of the ocean. The weather was perfect and the views of the blue clouds and even bluer ocean were spectacular.

Automatically, he removed her gag as they sat down, and they chatted and ate casually and comfortably.

When he asked, Genny finally did admit that she felt more comfortable than ever in her suit and hood, and she was even at ease with her cumbersome claws.

"Don't get me wrong, they're still a pain, but at least I can eat with them, now."

"Good, I think they're sexy as hell. And I think it's cute the way they challenge and restrict you."

"I don't, but I suppose I can live with the things."

Charles, pleased and relieved, leaned over and they kissed as they had learned to do, with him pushing his tongue into her open mouth, and she caressing him with her own.

They had returned to their suite for an early morning session of love making. But as Charles only removed the plug from her mouth, Genny crawled between his splayed legs and lowered her mouth onto his cock. She gave him what he wanted, and afterwards, he let her rinse out her mouth before he reinserted the plug.

She didn't complain, how could she?

After she'd rejoined him lying on the bed, he did finally remove the plug and cover from her pussy and he ate her to two glorious orgasms of her own.

"I do love your latex framed pussy," he mumbled as he reinserted the dildo. "And I love the rest of you too. Can you stay that way forever?"

"Uh, uh." She grunted around her gag.

"I know; people back home wouldn't approve." He said sadly.

She nodded.

"Screw 'em." He replied, chuckling.

She laughed, shook her head and pointed toward him. As in, only you.

He laughed too as he moved into the bathroom to wash up, while Genny settled back, relaxing, and cranked up a movie on the TV. Charles came out after his shower, and lounged in a chair to read, but an hour later he got up and headed for the door.

Genny grunted to get his attention, wondering what he was up to.

"I'll be back," he said.

She tapped at her gag, so he sighed and removed the plug.

"Where are you going?"

"Over to the store, there's a product demonstration I heard about and want to check out."

"I can come along..."

"No, just stay here and relax. If I find anything interesting, I'll come and get you."

Genny shrugged and allowed him to reinsert her gag as she went back to watching the movie.

She was curious, but not all that much. When the movie ended, and Charles hadn't returned she stepped into the bathroom to clean herself out with a douche and an enema. She assumed that they'd be making love again, soon. And she was very much looking forward to it.

When he still hadn't returned by the time she finished her personal chores, she laid down and slowly fell asleep.

Having spent almost two hours away, Charles returned to find his lovely wife sound asleep. He carefully opened the box he'd carried in to remove the contents. He'd just spent an exorbitant amount of money, but he couldn't resist the toy he'd seen and purchased. It would be so much fun for her, and him.

So as not to wake his latex lover, he took the parts into the bathroom and closed the door.

A half hour later he stepped out, excited, and with everything set and tested. This was going to be so cool!

Sitting on the bed, he leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and she stirred. Lazily she opened her eyes and smiled lovingly, seeing her man leaning over her.

"Hey sleepyhead," he said as he reached in and again removed her gag, so they could talk.

"Hi my love, I waited, but then dozed off. Did you find anything at the store? That's where you were, right?"

"That's where I was, and yes, I found something that I'm certain you'll like."

"You're certain, eh? Is it something I'll like, or something for me that you'll like?"

He chuckled, "well, I'm certain I'll like it for you. And I hope you'll enjoy it."

"We'll see. So, what did you find?"

He could see from the way she was acting that she was feeling fine, and aroused, and he almost decided to forget the new toy, and open her pussy. But with a strong effort of willpower, he held off. The new toy would lead to sex, anyway.

"They had a vendor, offering a broad collection of sophisticated and kinky sex toys. Very elaborate, high-tech ones."

"Okay that could be fun. I am awfully horny at the moment," she said, giggling, and she reached up to rest her clawed hand on his upper thigh. Very close to his cock.

"Some of them were too bizarre, too kinky for us. But they had one that I thought would be fun, so I picked it up."

"What was the name of this company?"

"Chasti-Permalock. And I think they specialize in serious chastity devices."

She looked at him, concerned. "Tell me you didn't buy a chastity belt. I'm already plugged and locked away."

"No, no. They're branching out into other things."

"Good, I don't like the 'Permalock' part of their name."

He chuckled, "Never. I'd never lock your sex away. I love your body too much for that.

"What I did get is a very nice, high-tech vibrator, to keep you entertained on long days and nights in latex."

She thought for a moment. "I have a vibrator at home."

"It's not like this one, believe me. This is much better.

"They offered a broad selection, but I liked this one, in particular.

"They actually had versions for several situations. The standard one came with a set of thong panties that would hold it in place, but they also had one that will fit into your pussy socket."

"Really?"

"Yes, you're not the only girl in the latex package."

"I haven't seen any others."

"Whatever."

He held up a dildo that looked a lot like the one that was locked inside her. But this one included a long wire, dangling from the center of its base.

"No batteries?" she asked. The thought of walking around with a vibrator locked into her puss was only a little daunting. It could be annoying, but it could also be enjoyable.

"It has batteries, very good ones, the wire connects it to a control unit.

"Huh?"

"This thing," he said holding up a little black box, about half the size of a small cell-phone.

"It's the control unit for the vibrator. It's kind of like a small digital music player. It's designed to be worn around your neck, that's what this collar is for. It will sit on your chest. It has a decent speaker and jacks for ear plugs, and a charger port. And, of course, it's wired to the vibrator."

She looked at the little black box, dangling down from the front of what looked like a cat's collar. The collar itself was red, and it buckled in back. At the throat a black strap hung down several inches and it was at the end of that where the music player sat.

"Okay?" she was curious but also dubious. What did he have in mind? Why should she wear the thing?

He understood, her confusion.

"Genny, the beauty of the gadget is that it is a music player, of sorts. It comes loaded with a collection of tunes - its own playlist. I understand they're mostly classical, and perhaps some jazz. All very carefully selected."

He paused for a moment before delivering the exciting part.

"It plays the music, and the intensity of the sound determines the intensity of the vibrator."

Genny thought about that for a couple minutes, but she still didn't get it.

"So?"

"It's not just the volume, it's the speed, the rhythm, and the 'force' of the music. The softer and slower, versus the heavier and louder."

"Hmm..."

"And I have a phone app that gives me some control over the playlist, and turns it on or off."

"Of course, you do." Now she was getting nervous.

At home, she liked using her vibrator to get herself off, particularly on those rare occasions when Charles took her in the ass. But otherwise, she hardly ever used the thing. She didn't need it. Back there she always got enough sex. Not as much as here, but enough.

While she was thinking, he continued to rave about the 'device'.

He held up the little black-box control unit. "The red heart on the front is a light, and it flashes and brightens in sync with the level of the dildo's vibrations. And those vibrations are in sync with the music playing. A soft and slow tune, produces soft and slow vibes and the light glows and flashes slowly. And music with a heavy, fast and loud sound cranks up that vibrator to comparable levels and the light flashes brightly and constantly. Cool, eh?"

He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You'll love it!"

"Or it will drive me crazy."

He laughed, "perhaps.

"You charge the whole thing with a USB cable. The charge should last a full twenty-four hours."

"Great." Sarcastically.

He ignored her attitude, too excited and anxious to give the new toy a try.

"Like I said, most of the music they provide is classical stuff. And without my own phone, I can't push any of my favorite rock stuff over."

"What about my playlist? I should be able to decide."

He chuckled. "We'll see."

Genny took the big vibrator-dildo and the little control unit on its strap from his hands and inspected them. The small, black box was plastic and unadorned - no controls, and the dildo was soft silicon. They were connected by a black cable, like the wire on her phone charger. The strap attached to the control box was rubber, and so was the collar part. She took a good look at the collar. Not liking the implications. It was red, stiff and about four centimeters tall, and with he claws she'd never be able to unbuckle the thing.

"It looks like a dog collar." She mumbled.

"A cat's collar." He replied, proudly. "You are my black latex cat."

When she held it to her throat, the box sat on her upper chest. Against her black latex, it was almost invisible. The only distinguishing feature was the shiny, red heart in its center. It wasn't lit at the moment so it was hard to see.

She saw several small plug ports on the top, and more on the bottom. She also noted that he held a pair of ear buds, each had their own jack, with long wires. Long enough she figured, to fit into the cat ears on top of her head. The cable between the little box and the dildo was permanently attached to both components.

It occurred to her that if she wore the thing, the wire would be obvious, running from the box on her chest, dangling down, and then into the dildo filling her pussy. Everyone would see it, and suspect what it was doing. Humiliating.

"So, I'll hear the music as the vibrator drives me crazy to the beat?"

"Something like that. Or it can play over the little speaker in the box, so I can listen in."

She looked up at him. "So, what's the deal? I'm not sure I understand. Why do I need this?"

"Well, my love this gadget will keep you excited and ready for sex."

"But Charles, I've never turned down sex, I'm always interested."

He chuckled. "This will keep you more than interested. It will turn you into a wanton sex addict."

She looked at him for a moment. "You want to turn me into a nymphomaniac?"

He laughed. "I want us to have as much fun, and sex, as we can stand. And this is supposed to be as much of a thrill as anyone can possibly handle. Please try it, you'll like it."

He tapped the vibrator, still in her grip. "Hell, just the thought of it turns me on!"

She still wasn't convinced that it would be a good thing, but he seemed certain, so she reluctantly agreed to give it a try. Why not? It was their honeymoon, and she wanted to please him. It just might be fun.

Happily, he took the parts from her hand and after untangling them, leaning in and reached around to buckle it around her neck. Then he grabbed the wire and ran it down her front to her crotch.

"Lay back and spread 'em."

For a moment she didn't move, but when he gave her a gentle nudge, she sighed, slid down and spread her legs.

Charles smiled as he removed the dildo in her crotch and replaced it with the new vibrator version. They were the same size, and the new one latched in place just like the old one.

Then he moved up and plugged in the wires for the two black earbuds and ran them up to the cat ears on top of her head.

"You look like a cat who loves her music," he said, chuckling.

While he got up and started fooling around with his phone, she climbed out of the bed and walked into the bathroom with its big mirror.

The red collar caught her eye first. Now she did look like a collared pet. She wasn't exactly happy with that status.

As she had suspected, the control unit merged with her black latex covering and was unremarkable. The two wires running up to her ears did make the thing look like a music player, but the wire running down to her crotch caught her eye when she moved. Not good. It didn't look like it would get in the way, but it was a clue.

She was still staring at the mirror when he started the thing up, and she immediately saw the little red heart, about 2cm tall, start to shine and flicker to the beat. It was clear as day and would definitely call attention to the little device.

Happily, she heard a slow classical piece playing through the buds in her ears. It was pleasant and quiet, and she could indeed also feel it in her pussy. Sure enough, the dildo was vibrating slowly and enjoyably.

"How's that?" he asked, peering over her shoulder.

She shrugged. "Nice. Gentle."

"Enjoyable?"

"Yes." she sighed. It did feel pleasant.

He tapped at his phone and the sound changed. Genny realized that the music was now coming from the little box, not from the ear buds.

"Now I can listen, too.

"Come on, back to bed," he said as he ushered her out of the bathroom.

She was still trying to figure out her feelings when they flopped down together on the mattress.

Charles was still checking out at the app on his phone.

She made herself comfortable and tried to look over his shoulder at the display, but didn't have much luck.

"I recognize some of the music, you probably will too. We'll have to work through them to see which we like best."

"We?"

He chuckles. "Which pieces give you the most pleasure."

"Hmmm." Even though the vibrator inside her did feel good, she was still skeptical about the whole thing. Especially when she realized that she couldn't remove the thing, and she had no control over it either.

"This first song is called 'Benedictus'. I think I know it. Give it some time," he said with a smirk.

To Genny, it sounded very mellow, a little sad. She feels only a very faint vibration, no big distraction. Kind of nice, actually. She figured she could either ignore it, or enjoy it, depending on her focus.

But suddenly the melody changed, and she jumps when a choir unexpectedly joins in, much louder and more intense than the orchestral part earlier.

And with the increase, she feels the vibrator reacting and becoming much more intense as well. She starts feeling herself getting wet. And then the music goes crazy, and so does the vibrator, and so too does her body! Her pussy is on fire, it feels so powerful. She groans and squirms and reaches down to hold her crotch. She can feel the vibrations even through her claws.

But then the music settles down again. Damn!

Genny moans, relieved but also frustrated. Had it continued at the high speed, she could have, no, would have orgasmed, she was certain. And that wouldn't have been half bad.

A few moments later the piece picked up and she moans, again.

Charles chuckled and reached over to hold her as she squirms and pants. It's driving her closer and closer.

And then it stops.

She groans, "oh no."

He laughs. "Good, eh?" he asks. His enthusiasm and excitement clear in his voice.

"Yes," she admits, "but not long enough."

"There's more. Another song will start."

"I didn't cum," she moans. She is disappointed, and concerned as well. Still unsure if this new toy is a good thing, or a torturous one.

"Oh, give it time. I'm sure you will. And even if you don't, we'll fuck later. And I'm sure you'll be ready for it, then."

He laughs as he holds her.

The next song begins and it's more intense from the very start.

Charles continues to hold her as she begins to shudder under the ministrations of the vibrator. He gets a kick out of the flashing red light on the control box. It describes the sexual state of his wife's body. How cool is that?

"I love Copeland, this one should give you a thrill. It's called 'Hoe-Down', you'll probably recognize it."

It was fast paced, energetic and loud, as the title implied, and within the first minute, it drove her to a fast, enjoyable orgasm. But it continued, not giving her a chance to recover before the vibrations took her to a second, more intense climax. And that one almost hurt, coming so soon after the first. Almost.

When the number ended, she was able to relax, as the next tune was a much more mellow piece of music. The vibrator slowed to a simmer, just what she needed.