Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, again as she felt the real phallus enter her. She did like it better than the dildo.

He pumped away inside her until he couldn't hold back anymore and when she felt his cum, she too climaxed. It was perfect!

Afterwards, the two of them just laid in bed, recovering, feeling wonderful. It had been a great session; epic.

"Do you have to put the musical dildo back in?" she asked, sometime later.

"Yes."

"But why?"

"Because it's obviously working. You've never been so enthusiastically aroused before."

"Have too."

"Liar. That thing is doing wonders for your libido. You've never been so horny. And you're horny all of the time. I love it."

She knew he was right, but she was worried about what it was doing to her psyche. Was being this horny all of the time, good for a girl?

Charles didn't wait for any more conversation. He inserted her gag, and then proceeded to fit her with the vibrator and control unit.

"There, now let's just relax for a while. You wore me out."

She just moaned, and felt the vibrator go to work on her. Here we go again. Hornier and hornier, she thought.

The vibrator gave her another orgasm about an hour later. Charles slept through the whole thing.

It was almost too much. Too much sex in too short a timeframe. But she accepted it and enjoyed it.

Afterwards, with the music playing slowly and easily, she was able to drift off to sleep.

They spent the rest of the day doing normal things, walking the boardwalk admiring the view of the ocean, playing in the surf, although Genny still struggled with her footing, eating, drinking and people-watching.

They visited with several other couples all of whom were interested in her outfit. One lesbian couple were apparently aware of her music system, and asked her for her opinion. As he too was interested in what she would say, Charles removed her mouth plug so she could answer.

It took her a minute to decide how best to describe her feelings.

"He loves it." She said giving him a poke with a claw. "But I have to admit I do like it. It does keep me insanely, uncontrollably lusty, all the time. And that can be annoying; certainly distracting."

She paused for a moment before continuing; her audience waited patiently.

"It can be troublesome. Embarrassing when I can't control myself in public. But as he keeps reminding me, with my hood, I'm just an anonymous latex cat having a good time. A very good time."

"Wow, that sounds like something I would like," one of the women admitted.

"I'll buy it for you." her lover said happily.

"It does come with a harness, to hold it in place." Charles said. "We're lucky that it anchors into the hole in Genny's cat suit."

"Yah, lucky." Genny inserted, with a chuckle.

A couple minutes later, the pair thanked them, gave Genny hugs and then wandered away.

"So, you do like that thing, and what it does for you." he asked, after they resumed strolling along.

"Yes," she admitted reluctantly. "But don't quote me on that."

He laughed.

"Great," he replied as he reinserted her gag.

The dildo came to active life again while they were sitting drinking at one of the bars that overlooked the pool.

Genny, feeling comfortable enough, enjoyed the orgasm it gave her, especially as she didn't dedicate a lot of energy to trying to hide her pleasure. When Charles saw the light, he shifted his chair around to sit next to her and hug her, and she curled up and wrapped an arm around him, while she shuddered and sighed.

He saw several people watching, but she didn't seem to care. She just enjoyed herself.

They spent the next couple hours in their room, first showering and then relaxing while catching up on some reading.

They were both very happy.

+++++++++++++++

The pair were just leaving their suite for dinner, when their concierge, Maya called to them from behind them.

She trotted up, "I was hoping to see you. I hadn't heard from you since the first day, and I've been meaning to check in and make sure everything was going well."

"Everything's just fine. We're really enjoying ourselves." Charles replied. Genny was, of course, gagged.

Maya nodded. Then turned to focus on Genny; scanning her body.

"I did her that you'd picked up one of those CP devices."

"You did, did you?" Charles asked, suspiciously.

Understanding his concern, Maya answered, "yes, of course, we do keep track of all our guests. It's part of the service."

Then back to Genny, "Genny have you been wearing that thing a lot?"

"Uh, huh," she mumbled, bashfully.

"Always." Charles added, proudly.

"Well, be careful with it. We've seen some guests get so addicted to the, um, musical stimulation, that they wind up lying in bed all day, ah, listening to music, and enjoying the feelings. Some of them get almost comatose." Maya said, hesitantly and sadly.

Genny nodded.

"I won't let that happen." Charles confirmed. "We're out and about like any other guest."

"Excellent," she replied, before changing topics.

"Genny, I did need to let you know that I'll be picking you up the day after tomorrow for your spa day. I know it's a little early, but because of your schedule, the spa figured that would be a good time."

"Huh?" Genny asked.

"Didn't Sylvia tell you?"

"She didn't mention anything about a spa day." Charles said.

"Ah, she must have missed the fact that you're booked for ten days, most guests only stay for seven."

"Hmm..." confused and curious.

"Genny, the staff at the clinic are always concerned with our guests, especially those who sign up for some of our more intensely unique packages."

"Like the latex package?" Charles asked.

"Yes. They insist that any guest, encased in one of our latex cat suits, have a spa day, at least once every seven days. We'll check you into the spa for a four-hour visit. They'll strip off your suit, ensure that your body and skin are accepting the covering, give you a luxurious massage, to work out any kinks, and then redress you in your wonderful latex. It will be fun."

Genny grabbed Charles hand and pointed toward her gag with a claw.

Charles almost refused, but decided to allow it. So, he removed the plug.

"But that will only be our sixth day." She said as soon as she could

"Yes, I know. but I figured you could use a break, and you'll still have four days left in your outfit."

Genny nodded; it sounded good. She'd appreciate some time out of the latex.

But then after a little thought. "Okay. But what if I don't want to be, um, redressed?"

Maya shook her head. "Genny, you know you have to. It's part of the package requirement. If you violate the rules, you'll be escorted off the island. You don't want that to happen."

Charles had been eavesdropping. "It will be good for you," he said, breaking into the conversation. "But you'll have to get back into your suit."

Genny sighed, and then smiled "I will also get a break from the musical orgasm machine."

"Yes, you will. It's a shame really, you'll probably drop several points on your arousal meter."

She chuckled. "I can use a rest. That thing wears me out."

"But in a good way, right?"

"I suppose."

Maya was laughing. "When I heard that Charles had purchased one of those toys for you. I wondered how you'd like it. They're supposed to be a maddening delight."

Genny giggled. "That's one way to describe it.

"I'll be ready for you in a couple of days, then," she confirmed.

"Excellent, enjoy yourselves." Maya said as she left them.

Charles immediately pushed the plug back into his lover's open mouth and they headed off to find a restaurant.

Over dinner they discussed Genny's date at the spa. The more they talked about it the more interested she became. It would indeed be nice to be out of her latex for a while.

"It's hard to believe that we're half-way through our honeymoon." Charles commented.

"I know, it has been an adventure."

"A good one?"

"Yes. Although I do hate these claws."

He laughed. "I understand. I probably shouldn't have signed you up for those."

"No, you shouldn't have."

He nodded, remorsefully. "But the musical dildo makes up for that error in judgement?"

She looked at him for a moment. "Yes," she mumbled.

After dinner, they began the walk back to their room, only to be interrupted by the flashing red light, once again.

Genny staggered, and grabbed onto Charles' arm. He looked around and spotted a short path that led to a secluded little lounge. He held her tightly as he guided them over.

She immediately collapsed onto the cushions, moaning, as she clasped both claws onto her crotch.

Charles sat down next to her, and pulled out his phone. A moment later Genny realized that the music was now coming out form the box, not from her ear-buds.

"That is a busy one. I don't recognize it."

Genny didn't care, the vibrator was buzzing away at a level she'd never experienced before. It was so spectacular, she ached, and groaned. But despite the irritation, she came anyway. And it left her gasping for air, panting through her nose. When she saw spots, she got worried. I might faint! But she didn't.

Slowly, the music relenting, she regained her composure and her breathing settled.

Charles monitored her carefully and when he decided that she was okay, he carefully pulled her to her feet. "Come on let's get you home. You've gotten me all hot and bothered. I want my turn."

Genny moaned. She was worn out and ready for sleep, it had been a good day, but a long one.

Back in the suite, Charles swapped her hood for the more comfortable one, but she noticed he didn't turn off the music.

"Charles, I'm tired, can't I just go to bed?"

He stripped off his shorts to reveal a very excited cock. "Genny, look at me. I need sex myself. You've had your fun."

"But..."

He crawled on top of her and kissed her. With that hood, they could really enjoy it. He could tell, though that his wife wasn't all that thrilled.

He rolled off and grabbed his phone. "I have an idea." He tapped at his phone for a few minutes and Genny heard the music change, not only was it coming from the speaker, it was a different piece. After a few seconds she recognized it as the first music she'd heard from the device. "Is that, um?"

"Benedictus. Yes. Remember how it runs slowly for a while and then jumps up. It should give you a chance to get in the mood, and then we can listen together as it drives us to climax. Now roll over please."

Genny groaned as she rolled over. She felt him unplug her ass, and carefully slide himself into her behind. All the while the vibrator was providing a gentle pulsing in her pussy. It did feel nice, but she knew what was coming.

When the choir broke in and the vibrations accelerated, it did feel nice, and accompanied by the cock thrusting in her ass, she did reach another orgasm, immediately after she felt him release into her rear hole.

It wasn't the best orgasm she had experienced since their arrival, but she did enjoy it. And it was clear to her that her husband loved it. So that was a win.

When he had calmed down, he replaced the plug in her ass, and turned off the music. She fell asleep within minutes. And after giving her one last kiss, he fell asleep, too.

+++++++++++++++

Genny was still half asleep when Charles started up the music device that morning.

"Oh, come on. You couldn't have left me sleep a little longer?" she moaned.

He rolled on top of her and they kissed. As Genny was wearing the more normal hood, it felt good, and rapidly became passionate.

When they finally came up for air, Charles innocently asked. "You mean that wasn't a pleasant way to wake up?"

"Well..." But then she rolled over on top of him and kissed him again, lovingly and happily.

And then the music picked up its pace, and she moaned.

Charles nudged her off, while he picked up his phone and turned the device's speaker on, so he could hear what was exciting his wife.

Sure enough, it was a classical piece that was building to a crescendo. And so apparently was his Genny.

Rather than take advantage of the situation, as he had in the past and take her in the ass, he just laid next to her and watched.

Genny, this time not distracted by the thought of a potential audience when events like this occurred while she was out in public, allowed herself to enjoy the exquisite feelings emanating from the dildo in her pussy. She ignored her husband, laying quietly beside her.

For a pleasant change, she wasn't gagged, as she was still wearing the more normal latex hood she wore for sleeping. It allowed her to breath freely and speak, so she took advantage of the situation and began muttering, describing her enjoyment.

Charles enjoyed watching and listening. Back home his lover often murmured sweet nothings while they made love.

Genny quickly enjoyed a wonderful orgasm from the music system's vibrator. It was lovely, and left her feeling delighted, and fulfilled.

She slowly relaxed, and then turned to her husband.

"You're still here?"

He laughed, "of course. You seemed to enjoy yourself."

She sighed, happily. "I did. That was the best from the machine, ever."

"I'm glad.

"So, the thing wasn't a waste of money?"

"Nope," she replied with a sly smile.

A short time later, Charles helped her crawl out of bed, and he immediately swapped out her hoods. She wasn't all that pleased, but she didn't argue. She was still happy from her orgasm, so she didn't really mind.

When they started out to find breakfast, they discovered that the weather was again dicey. A light rain was falling, and the sky was full of dark and threatening clumps of clouds.

Grabbing their umbrellas, her sexy latex one, and his more standard one, they headed out.

They found a restaurant with sufficient overhead cover that they could eat while staying dry and enjoyed their meal.

Genny's music only a couple of times shifted up to a medium level of vibrations, which she found enjoyable but not sufficient to push her toward another big-O.

Finished they returned to their room to relax and allow the squalls to pass.

An hour later, Genny took it upon herself to seek sex with her husband. She crawled over and sat astride his hips, surprising him.

As she was gagged, she couldn't tell him that she wanted to get fucked, so instead she first pulled off his shorts, to expose his cock, and then she grabbed his sex in one hand while she pointed to her plugged pussy with the other.

He got the message.

"Great idea," he said, laughing happily. "Kneel up so I can reach."

Able to access her pussy, he removed the vibrator and set it aside, its wire still dangling from the control box beneath her neck.

Giggling, she then lowered herself down and onto his growing cock. Even though it wasn't vibrating, it felt wonderful as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

When Genny began pumping up and down on him, they both moaned excitedly. It felt so good!

Rather than just lay there, he reached up and cupped booth of her latex-covered breasts and gently massaged them as she did so much of the work to get them off.

Soon he was thrusting up as she was dropping down in the wonderful rhythm of love making.

He held off as long as he could, but the feelings and the sight of his black, latex cat hovering above him, soon drove him to cum. Genny feeling and seeing him, slid over the edge herself and they had perfect climaxes, together.

When they'd finished, Genny carefully lowered herself to lay on top of him, with his cock still firm enough to stay inside her very sloppy pussy. It still felt nice.

Charles was disappointed that he couldn't kiss his wife, but her mouth was still plugged. He thought about removing the gag, but even if he did, he wouldn't have been able to kiss her properly.

When his empty cock finally slid out of her, she rolled off and onto her side, next to him, purring like a cat.

He chuckled. "God, I love you, my oh so sexy kitty. Are you sure you don't want to stay that way forever."

She purred again, but she also shook her head, no.

He understood, but aa guy can dream, can't he?

Taking a deep breath, he pushed himself up and after fumbling around for a few seconds, located the vibrating dildo and put it back where it belonged.

Genny groaned. She had hoped to be able to rinse herself out first, but it was too late for that now. She'd just have to carry his load inside until later. She knew that if she asked, now, he'd probably refuse.

The two of them laid around for the rest of the morning and around eleven the storm seemed to have moved on as the sun began shining through the windows.

When Charles asked if she wanted to go out for a walk, she declined, as she was content just lying comfortably on the bed.

She realized that the more time she spent outside, the greater the probability that the music box would hit upon some melody that would force an orgasm on her, out in public. And she still didn't enjoy those sessions as despite the pleasure provided, she still had a difficult time performing in front of a bunch of randy onlookers.

Later though, wrestles and hungry Charles got up and dragged her outside to find lunch. The weather was back to being beautifully pleasant and the guests were all coming out to enjoy it. The restaurants were getting crowded, again.

The unique pair had to walk all the way across the courtyard to find a place with available seating.

They had only just started in on their meals when yet another couple stepped up to their table. It was a common enough occurrence that they no longer minded being disturbed. With the crowding, Charles expected that the visitors might also be looking to share the seating.

"Hello, this is my husband Fredrich, and I am Emma," the woman said with a distinct German accent. She looked German as well, statuesque, blond and blue-eyed, and Charles sensed a certain level of strictness in her. Archetypically Teutonic.

Her black, leather bikini only added to his impression that she was a very dominant lady.

When he tore his eyes away from her, it only took him a minute to confirm that her husband was most definitely her submissive. He was fully naked and his cock was hairless, and he had some sort of dog collar around his throat.

"Hi, I'm Charles and my wife, the black cat, is Genny."

"Would you mind if we joined you? The place is crowded, and I'm fascinated by your latex kitten."

He glanced at Genny who didn't object, so he graciously invited them to take the other chairs at their table.

As Emma sat, Charles decided that she was absolutely beautiful, but he also found her somewhat intimidating.

When a server scurried over, Emma ordered lunch for both herself and her husband, further confirming his impression of the other couple's relationship.

For the next hour they chatted amicably, although Fredrich didn't contribute at all; not a word. Emma explained that they were from Berlin, where she was a surgeon. She didn't volunteer anything about her husband's position.

Apparently, this was their first visit to Paradise Isle, and she was enjoying it immensely.

As they talked, they ate and drank and enjoyed the weather and the sights. It was a comfortable time.

Finally, Emma seemed to decide that they'd spent enough time on small-talk.

She cleared her throat and spoke clearly and openly without regard for either her husband or the people at nearby tables. "My husband has a terrible problem with premature ejaculation. In fact, he can't control himself at all, just look at him."

Genny had already noticed. She could just see that the guy's cock was so hard it was actually pulsing, and pre-cum was seeping out in a steady stream, which was grossly trailing a string down from its tip.

She chuckled. "On this island, in this resort in particular, I see a lot of men in that state."