Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was exhausted from the session. She sprawled on the mattress, panting and unable to move.

"My God!" she whispered, eventually.

"Enjoy it?"

"Yes, but I felt so out of control. At its mercy."

"Well, that's part of the fun. It will continue to work its way through the playlist, with the intensity varying from high to low and levels in between."

"But when will it stop?"

"It won't. I can turn it off, but the idea is to keep it going, to keep you entertained, horny and multi-orgasmic."

"Charles! It will drive me crazy, and how can I do anything with it running inside me like this?"

"You'll be able to function just fine. Remember the whole idea is to keep you pleasantly aroused. And it seems to do that very well." He sounded so confident.

Genny sighed. "Too much so.

"And how can I possibly sleep with the music and the vibrations driving me nuts?"

He gave her a kiss. "I'll make you a deal. I'll turn it off so we can sleep, in peace."

"Only then?"

"Yes."

The music had changed while they'd been talking. A piece with a stronger rhythm and melody had come on. It wasn't nearly as intense as the one that had gotten her off, but the vibrator was definitely moving more rapidly inside her pussy.

It felt good. And for a moment she was distracted by the very nice feelings.

"All right." She sighed. The contraption was kind of fun. Her body certainly enjoyed it.

But her head told her that it was trouble.

Charles got up off the bed. "Come along, let's go for a walk. It's almost time for lunch, anyway."

Genny wasn't sure she wanted to go out, with the vibrator acting up inside her. But she climbed out of the bed anyway. His plan for her was clear, and as with her latex, and the hood, and the plugs and the claws, she really didn't want to fight it.

After all, she was enjoying most of those things, and the vibrator device was feeling amazing, at least at that moment.

Genny found that she could indeed function fairly well with the vibrator humming away in her pussy.

Charles had switched the sound from the speaker to her ear-buds, so the only give-away was the flickering red heart on her chest. He could watch it, and know what it signified, but she hoped that the other guests wouldn't understand.

The two of them meandered, hand-in-claw, around several pathways, winding their way through the grounds as well as across the island chains that filled the huge central pool.

All along, the vibrator's speed waxed and waned, and astoundingly, she enjoyed it. It felt so good, and it was so very sexy. Damn!

She actually became afraid that her pussy was dripping out the holes in her crotch where she could pee.

Worried about that, she paused in one quiet little area and sat down on a bench. There, she begged him to remove her gag. When he graciously did, she asked him if she was leaking, and he assured her that there was no sign.

"Does that mean you're enjoying my gift?"

Reluctantly she admitted, "yes. At least my body is."

"Oh?"

"My mind keeps telling me that this is an obscene torture."

He chuckled. "Well, I can understand that it's obscene, but if it's torture, it's clearly a good version."

When she didn't respond, he reinserted her gag and pulled her back to her feet to continue their walk.

Only moments later, though, while they were crossing a bridge between islands, the music changed to another very active piece, and Genny staggered and then stopped, groaning.

Charles glanced at her little red heart, and saw that it was flashing brightly and merrily.

"Are you cumming?" he asked, quietly, but she didn't hear as the music was blasting into her ears.

He chuckled, and pulled her gently over to the bridge railing where she could lean onto the edge, bent at the waist, for support. He stood next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist to help hold her in place. She was swaying and squirming and he was afraid her knees might buckle. When he looked, her gorgeous, latex-covered ass was swaying wonderfully. Her tail, too.

The panting through her nose tubes intensified. He worried that with the gag in her mouth she might not be able to get enough air, so he held her even tighter, and rested a hand on her ass.

Finally, she stiffened, grunted and then purred, and he knew she was climaxing. After a while, her squirming slowed, and she gradually seemed to catch her breath.

When she finally found the energy to stand, he released his hold. She looked at him and tapped her mouth plug, as she did when she wanted to speak, but he shook his head. "No, not now. There's a restaurant just up ahead, we can stop for lunch and you can tell me how wonderful that felt."

She growled like a cat, but allowed him to lead her off down the path to the big open patio restaurant.

Seated at a table, he at last removed her mouth plug. And after she stretched her jaw for a moment, she began whispering to him impatiently.

"That was terrible!"

"Oh? You didn't enjoy an orgasm?"

"No, you dolt. Cumming in public!"

He chuckled, and leaned over to kiss her, tongue-to-tongue as they had learned to do.

Then sitting back, with a contented smile. "Genny, come on. People around here are fucking in public, you've seen them. And hell, the other guests often watch and cheer, it's better than TV porn. No one paid any attention to you. And I know you enjoyed your orgasm."

He paused for a moment to let that sink in. He knew it was the truth and that she'd get it.

"Aren't you horny, even now?"

"Well..."

"Be honest."

"Yes," she admitted, reluctantly. She was. The thing was devilishly good at keeping her aroused.

"I know you're embarrassed, but no one can see you blush. Anonymous, remember?"

She sighed, defeated.

Thankfully, the playlist calmed while they ate, varying the vibrator's speeds from low to only medium, and Genny was able to enjoy both her meal and the feelings in her crotch.

She was relieved that she was indeed able to relax, and enjoy her food and the surroundings. The glass of wine helped too.

This isn't so bad, she said to herself. I can deal with this. And perhaps I can even deal with the public orgasms. If I'm lucky, they won't hit me when I'm in the middle of a mob.

The rest of the afternoon went quite well. As they relaxed around the pool, the music stayed steady and she was able to just enjoy the feelings. She became more comfortable with the vibrations and actually started enjoying the music playing in her ears.

They were heading back to the suite when it picked up its pace again, and Genny had to stager to a nearby bench to see if it would take her over the top once again. The suspense was a torture in and of itself. She both wanted the orgasm and dreaded the exposure, as people were walking past them while Charles accommodatingly cuddled with her there on the seat.

Finally, the thing did give her another pleasant orgasm. And she was able to see that no one paid her any real attention. Just a few glances, and a smile or two.

The next time her light started flashing brightly, was after dinner when they were just walking in the door to their suite.

Charles heard Genny moan and grab at her crotch, and saw the red light flashing brightly, as he was closing the door behind them.

Genny staggered over to the bed, and collapsed onto the mattress in a fetal position on her side.

Seeing an opportunity, Charles quickly pulled off his trunks and bent down to push and lift her onto her knees. Thinking only of her approaching orgasm she didn't resist, and soon she found herself on her knees head down, ass up and claws on her humming pussy.

Charles climbed up behind her and removed the plug from her ass. She felt it, a little.

She did feel it when he began pushing his hardening cock into her ass.

Even though it wasn't a popular form of sex for her, the combination of vibrator and pumping cock, quickly delivered a wonderful orgasm, one that left her light headed.

But the music continued, so the vibrator did as well, and Charles was only just approaching his own climax.

Genny only revived from her first orgasm in time to feel Charles empty himself into her ass, and then have another orgasm of her own. Thankfully it wasn't as intense as her initial one, else she figured she would have indeed fainted dead away.

When she finished, she relaxed and collapsed flat onto her belly, with Charles stretched out on top of her. His cock hadn't yet shrunk enough to slide out so they wound up lying like that, her tail squished between them while she panted, and he calmed down.

She was relieved when he rolled off her, it made breathing a little easier, but she was annoyed when he reinserted the plug in her ass.

She didn't want to spend the night with his load inside her behind.

"Hey, is this thing, my musical orgasm machine, or whatever, waterproof? Can I take a shower?" She asked after rolling onto her back.

"Yes, it is and yes you can. I'd be happy to help."

"I'll need to give myself an enema, as part of the process," she warned him.

He chuckled. "I'll wait for you to finish that. Then I'll join you."

They enjoyed their shower together. As always, Genny found it a weird experience, but she was used to it now, and appreciated the feel of the warm water on her latex covering.

Afterwards, Charles swapped out her hood, turned off the music machine and they crawled into bed to watch some late-night TV before falling asleep.

"Oh, I almost forgot," he said sleepily before crawling out of bed. He dug around and returned with a long cable, it was the charger for her control unit and vibrator's battery.

"We need to plug it in each night to recharge your batteries, else no fun tomorrow."

"Oh, that wouldn't be good," she said sarcastically.

"Hah, it wouldn't."

He proceeded to plug the thing into the socket next to the bed and then ran the long cord up to plug it into the control box, hanging around her neck. "This thing fits firmly in place; it shouldn't pull out during the night. Just don't strangle yourself."

"Or you." she said with a giggle.

"Right."

He then settled back into bed, lying next to her and watched the television for only a few minutes before falling asleep.

Genny though, spent a long time evaluating her honeymoon, so far. It had certainly been different from anything she'd ever imagined. But she realized that she was indeed enjoying it immensely. Oh, there were several aspects that she didn't love. The damned claws, and being unable to speak when she wanted to, at least during the day. But surprisingly, she did enjoy her latex covering, the anonymity of her hood, and she had no complaints about being horny every minute of the day. Perhaps she was becoming a nymphomaniac.

She chuckled to herself. That certainly wouldn't drive a new husband away. On the contrary, he seemed very pleased by the concept.

She finally drifted off, with a smile on her face.

The following day was more of the same. But at least Genny knew what to expect and she was prepared for those periods when the music drove her vibrator to its higher speeds. Not that she could completely control the feelings, or stop succumbing to an orgasm when the vibrations continued beyond her limits.

That happened several times throughout the long day, six actually. But for all but two sessions, with Charles' help she was able to climax discretely, and recover relatively quickly, so they could resume their walk, or play, or meal.

On one occasion, when her light indicated an impending crisis, he pulled her into a mostly hidden little cabana, and again took her from behind while the vibrator took her from in front. She enjoyed that event, as she had the previous evening, but she found herself holding back, uncomfortable of performing for an audience.

After he'd reinserted the plug in her ass, she turned over and scanned the vicinity. And sure enough, there was a couple standing and watching avidly.

Charles spotted them too, and laughing waved. They waved back and wandered off.

Genny growled around her gag.

"Hey, relax, we talked about this. No one cares, and besides they only see you as a horny latex cat. Which you are, by the way. And I'm very proud to be your husband."

The second forced orgasm occurred at one of the bars. The place was crowded with people watching a football game. All of the tables were full and Charles was almost ready to give up and find somewhere else when they got lucky when a couple, clearly not into sport, got up and vacated two stools at the bar.

The barstool wasn't exactly comfortable for the latex cat. Sitting there did allow her tail to hang down freely, but it also pushed both of her plugs in deeper. Uncomfortably so. And the fact that the one in her pussy was vibrating at a medium speed to the current bit of music didn't help.

After removing her mouth plug, so she could drink her wine, Charles rested a hand on her thigh, and focused on the game displayed on the big-screen TV above the bar.

About a half-hour later, Genny shifted and began squirming on her stool as her red heart began flashing brightly. The music had begun increasing in its intensity and so had her vibrator.

Charles felt her tense, and peeled his eyes off the screen to check her status light. Then he shifted over and wrapped his arm around her to hold her. "Don't fall off your stool," he whispered into her cat ear.

Genny was trying her best to not allow the vibrator to give her an orgasm, but she was losing the battle.

The vibrations continued to rise up, and the tune continued to get more powerful. It even seemed to her that her feelings were amplified by the situation. She was perched on the stool in the middle of the big crowd, and there was nothing she could do about it.

And then her orgasm hit, and it was spectacular!

She froze for a second, and with her mouth unplugged and open a small scream escaped her. It wasn't that loud, and the rowdy crowd was noisy, but a bartender heard, as did several people around her. All of them looked her way, and all of them could tell that she was in distress. But lacking any other explanation, they all deduced that she was indeed enjoying an orgasm, right there in their midst.

Realizing her mistake, Genny clamped a claw over her mouth, and actually wished she was gagged. She also blushed bright red, but no one could see that.

Charles was, of course amused. He chuckled, and held her tighter.

Head bowed; Genny did her best to calm herself down. She was able to catch her breath through her open mouth for a change. That helped.

The people around her went back to watching the game, mumbling to each other and giggling, she was sure it was at her expense.

Genny leaned over to Charles, "can we go?"

"Of course not," he said nodding to the TV, "the game. And besides, it's too late now. Everyone knows."

Genny sighed. "Not everyone."

He laughed, "almost. You didn't see the folks at the tables behind you."

"Oh, hell no!"

"Yup. You are one slutty black cat. But I love you dearly."

Genny moaned and finished off her wine in one big gulp. And then she signaled the bartender for a refill.

He was smiling lecherously when he filled her glass.

"Oh, knock it off." she told him angrily.

The guy chuckled and just walked away.

Back in their suite, later, Charles replaced her hood and turned off her musical vibrator. After cleaning up, she climbed into the bed and plugged in the controller to recharge overnight. She'd gotten used to the thing always hanging around her neck and to sleeping with it tethered to the recharger. It was just another little inconvenience.

Genny had hoped to have sex, normal sex with her husband that night. Despite the orgasms she'd enjoyed that day, and the one's she hadn't, she was still very horny and wanted to feel her lover's real live cock inside her pussy.

Apparently, it was not to be. He was drunk and tired, and already drifting off to sleep. Sadly, she rolled onto her side, careful not to tangle the power cord, and went to sleep.

++++++++++++++

In the morning, with her batteries charged, Charles swapped her hood and activated her music machine once again.

Before he inserted the mouth plug though, Genny had grabbed him and hugged him. "Hey husband, how long must I wear this infernal device? It is making me awfully horny, and you know I haven't had a good fuck since you put it in me."

"I'm happy that you're horny, and that thing has been fucking you constantly since I turned it on."

"But I want you. I need you." Emphasis on the 'you'.

"Well in that case, let's come back here after breakfast and screw like a couple of newlyweds."

"Excellent idea." She said, giggling happily until he pushed the little dildo into her mouth socket.

As they walked out of their room, Genny was already looking forward to their return. The vibrator was doing its thing, exciting her, making her more and more horny, and she was so ready to feel her husband's cock inside her instead of the artificial prick, that was now a permanent part of her attire.

It was nice, she had to admit, but it wasn't her lover.

They were sitting, eating their omelets when Charles saw Genny's little red heart change to the brighter, pulsing red that indicated a more vibrant number was driving her vibrator. Looking at her eyes, he could see that she was reacting as expected.

Genny was clearly having a difficult time concentrating on anything other than her crotch. She put down her fork and one of her hands slipped down beneath the table, probably cupping her crotch. She'd stopped chewing her food, and her mouth was hanging open, forced by her mouthpiece. And she was drooling, and not paying attention to it.

It must be intense, he concluded. "Feeling good?" he asked, innocently, but smiling devilishly.

"Yes," she moaned.

He reached over to hold her other hand, "enjoy."

She closed her eyes and swayed, slowly.

When her orgasm hit, she closed her claws on his hand and squeezed. And it hurt! For the first time, he regretted outfitting her with the things.

A couple minutes later he watched her relax, her orgasm over. He was relieved when she let go of his hand, allowing him to pull it back and massage the ache.

"That should get you warmed up for sex, later." He chuckled.

"I'm ready now."

"But you're not done with your food. Finish up, you'll need your energy."

She chuckled, "I'm already energized."

As they hurried back to their room, he hugged her, "see that thing is working. You're the horniest woman on the island."

She giggled. "I'm not sure about that. This place is full of insanely horny people. But I have to admit, I am fully aroused and anxious to get screwed."

Charles slammed the door closed behind them and pulled his black cat into a passionate hug. He adored the feel of her latex-covered body, and he shivered as she ran her claws up and down his back. Frustrated and needing to kiss her, he pulled out her gag and tossed it onto the dresser.

They tongue kissed through her mouthpiece, for several passionate minutes before he picked her up and almost tossed her onto the mattress. By then both of them were giggling like a couple of kids.

Genny sprawled on her back, legs spread.

He took only a second to slip out of his shorts, and then crawled up from the foot of the bed and removed the dildo from her pussy.

"The collar too, please." She asked, happily.

He sighed and took the time to crawl up her body, unbuckle the red cat collar and set it aside. Then he slithered back down and buried his head in her wet pussy.

She loved it! She was already so aroused that his tongue got her off in only a couple minutes.

He stayed there licking gently while she caught her breath, then he again worked his way up her lovely latex body until his hard cock slid into the hole, that framed her sex.