Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma smiled over at her. "Agreed. But he is just terrible. It's embarrassing. And in bed he's uncontrollable." She paused to chuckle, and to Genny it sounded more like a witch's cackle. Perhaps it was just the German in her.

Emma pointed. "He's wearing that collar as punishment. I'm tired of whipping him for his failures. It punishes him for talking, or making any sound for that matter. Even a moan, which he does often, right as he cums."

Charles wasn't all that surprised. When he looked more closely, he realized that Fredrich was indeed wearing a metallic choker around his neck. And he thought he saw a logo engraved into the front of it.

"Oh really? That's interesting. Is it a Chasti-Permalock product?".

Emma seemed impressed. "It is. I take it you're familiar with them?"

"I am. Actually, we are. Genny's wearing one of their devices." He replied with a snigger.

Genny blushed, but no one could see.

Emma nodded. "I thought I recognized her, um, wiring," she said with a smile. "Does it perform it's task?"

"It does. Doesn't it my love?"

With all three of them staring at her, Genny was stuck, so she answered hesitantly, but truthfully, "yes it does."

"Excellent. I'm happy for you. For both of you. And I have to admit, it is why I thought you might be willing to help us with Fredrich's training."

She then focused on Genny, she actually reached down to grab and hold her claw. "Genny, I imagine you're a constantly aroused young woman. And my poor husband has a strong attraction to latex, so with his control problem, just the sight of you is driving him near the edge. Isn't it, Fredrich?"

Poor Fredrich, nodded warily.

Charles could see that the guy was indeed humiliated, but also clearly enthralled with Genny in her suit. But at the same time, he couldn't figure out what Emma was driving at. So, he waited for her to finish her explanation.

"Genny, I believe you would make the perfect teacher's assistant for me and my boy. If you would be so kind as to tease him, I could focus all of my attention on controlling him, and between us I'm confident we could cure him of his disgusting lack of control."

Both Genny and Charles were stunned by the woman's proposal.

But it was Fredrich's reaction that caught their attention. He moaned, Genny thought it understandable, as his wife had just suggested a torture plan for him. But only a moment later he clutched at his throat, groaning in pain.

Emma, saw the concern on Charles' face, and she sensed it in Genny. "Don't worry. That's only a gentle shock, for making an unwelcome sound. It happens fairly often. The true punishment shocks are much more painful." She tapped the watch-like device strapped to her wrist. "This allows me to really punish him, when he fails to control his ejaculations."

"Oh, my." Genny muttered.

"Please believe me. This will not be difficult for any of us.

"He volunteered to try this form of therapy. Honestly, he's as frustrated as I am, by his inability to control himself. He's suffered through every form of corporeal or humiliating punishment I can deal out, and I'm very good at controlling my men." She paused to smile proudly.

Charles easily pictured her in control, and his cock started swelling at the thought.

Emma's tone changed. "But it has all failed.

"And despite my assurances, I do love him dearly, he's constantly worried that I might lose interest in him if he doesn't solve his problem."

She leaned over and kissed him, lovingly, and Charles could see Fredrich's cock jump as he enjoyed the passion. He was afraid the guy would squirt it out, right then and there.

When she broke off the kiss, she looked lovingly at him, "isn't that right my love?"

Fredrich nodded and smiled sheepishly.

Looking at the latex cat, Emma sensed that she was no longer upset, now she seemed curious, maybe even intrigued. Perhaps she was coming around.

"I don't want this to be a chore for you my dear, I pray that you'll consider it a favor for an appreciative friend. But I also want to reward you for helping us out.

"How about we call it a gratuity, and as money would be inappropriate, I have another option. I understand that there are a couple of accessories for your musical pleasure device. As you can tell I'm a fan of the Chastity-Permalock designs. Do you already have the anal vibrator, and the nipple stimulators? I don't see them in use."

Genny, still confused by the whole proposal, answered, "um, no. The device was a surprise present from my husband."

"Well, then. Allow me to offer them as a gift for your participation in the lessons for my Fredrich. I'm certain you'll enjoy them immensely."

Genny was stunned, and surprisingly intrigued, by both the tutoring opportunity and the 'gratuity'.

Her first thought had been one of revulsion. Sex with a stranger, just to torture him? At the direction of his domineering wife? Unthinkable.

But then suddenly, she remembered Mia's philosophy - have adventurous fun, enthusiastically and anonymously.

And her curiosity was piqued, by the thought of nipple stimulators being added to her insane vibrating dildo. Her nipples were sensitive and often provided her with exquisite pleasure during sex.

Although the CP device was driving her crazy, it was a kinky, sexy and a mind-blowing kind of eroticism, and she had already concluded that she was enjoying its unique brand of torment enormously.

She wasn't so sure about the offered anal vibrator, but that was only an option. She could like it or leave it.

While she was holding her internal debate, she glanced over at Fredrich. He didn't look like he was afraid of the potential torment. To her he looked excited and hopeful. It made her wonder if he actually enjoyed the games, and the abuse, he received from his wife - more like dominatrix.

With that conclusion, she looked at Charles, who was smiling gently, obviously neither concerned, nor disproving of the idea of her assisting in the educational process. It wasn't like she'd be cheating on him, or even making love with the guy.

Taking a deep breath, she said, "I'll help."

Charles was surprised, but decided that if his wife was willing, he wouldn't stop her. It was a very kinky idea.

Emma smiled enthusiastically, and Fredrich grinned, tentatively.

"Wonderful. We'll leave you to finish your lunch. Then if you wouldn't mind you could stop by our suite, 1108. And we can conduct the training.

"Charles, you could come and observe, if you wish."

Genny almost laughed when she saw how uncomfortable her husband was with that idea.

"Um, no. I think I'll just hang out here," he said uncomfortably.

"As you wish."

Emma and Fredrich hurried through the rest of their lunches and headed off to prepare for the 'training session', leaving Genny and Charles to finish more slowly.

The two of them sat quietly for a while, nibbling at the last of their food. Finally, Genny drank the last sip of her wine.

"Are you going to be alright?" She asked.

He chuckled, "I was going to ask you the same question. But I'll be Okay. You'll only use your mouth, correct?"

"Yes. And I'm sure I'll be just fine. You know how horny I am. It will be a pleasant change of pace."

He nodded, "you'll be wearing your gag."

"I know. I'm sure she'll be able to remove it. And reinsert it after we're done."

"Done torturing that wimp."

She chuckled. "Well, the way it looks, any man married to her would become a wimp. But I don't see it as spousal abuse. He seems content enough."

"I suppose." He wondered what life must be like for the guy. It wasn't anything he'd ever fantasized about.

Charles finished his beer, and then, leaned in to give his wife a kiss. He then unceremoniously pushed the thing into her mouth.

They walked together to 1108, but at the door, he turned away and headed off, before she knocked and he heard Emma greeting her.

+++++++++++++

Genny found the session with Emma and Fredrich to be surreal. She was there for almost three hours.

Emma was in complete control of both her husband and her teaching assistant, throughout. Genny had never experienced anything like it. In Emma's presence she felt as submissive as Fredrich. The woman had such a powerful personality. She was a real dominatrix, and she didn't even need a whip.

Fredrich was completely under her spell, and Genny found herself to be mostly so. It was weird and fascinating, and Genny didn't exactly hate it, even though it wasn't anything she'd ever imagined or dreamed about. It certainly classified as an adventure.

When she arrived Fredrich was already naked, his cock was hard, and he was lying on his back on the bed.

Genny was surprised to see his hands were secured to the headboard with leather cuffs. She supposed she should have expected something like that.

Emma removed her mouth plug, without any trouble and instructed Genny to crawl up onto the mattress, between her husband's legs.

While she knelt there, Emma admonished Fredrich to control himself, or else.

With him thoroughly cowed, and promising to behave, Emma stepped over next to Genny. She grabbed her ponytail and used it to push her head down and onto the hard cock standing up in front of her. Genny's mouthpiece made it easy.

Then the lesson really started.

With one hand directing Genny, she held the control unit for Fredrich's punishment collar in the other.

Then she began pumping Genny's head and open mouth up and down on her husband's cock. Slowly and carefully.

All the while she talked commandingly and threateningly to poor Fredrich.

Genny, listening, thought that if she were in his shoes - their roles were reversed, she wouldn't dare cum.

With Emma controlling her head, Genny started to feel like one of those Japanese fuck dolls. Just a sex toy puppet. She was actually thinking about calling the whole thing off, when the music being fed into her ears began to pick up the pace, and of course, so did the vibrator in her pussy.

Oh, hell no! She thought. Not now!

But with the cock in her mouth, the evil woman pumping her head and the vibrator exciting her sex, Genny just surrendered.

She stopped paying attention to Fredrich's cock and amazingly began enjoying the feeling in her pussy.

She did realize that every time Fredrich appeared to be losing it, Emma shocked him and he jumped beneath her and his cock shrunk a little. It was a frequent occurrence.

For a moment Genny lost the focus on her pussy and felt sorry for the poor guy, but only a little. It was an insanely raunchy game, and she was used to being gagged with a phallus. It was the vibrator that distracted her and held her focus. The thing in her mouth was no big deal.

When she orgasmed, while still being used to get the guy off, it was the most obscene event of her life. But she did, astonishingly, enjoy it.

I'm such a slut. I am becoming a nymphomaniac. She concluded.

Genny had a difficult time recovering from her climax, as for the next hour she was still being used as a fuck doll. All she could do was hold on and allow the woman to pump her head and mouth on the guy's cock.

Eventually, Emma decided that the training session should end. It had been successful, as Fredrich hadn't spewed his cum. It did seem to Genny that it had been a close thing, on several occasions. But between his best efforts and the occasional shock administered by his wife, via the collar, a failure had been avoided.

When she was allowed to sit up, Genny saw that Fredrich was a wreck. He laid on the bed like a captive zombie, sweaty, panting and staring blankly at the ceiling.

Emma ignored him and after Genny had climbed to her feet, she pulled her into a hug. "Thank you for your help. I do believe he's learning."

"You're welcome." Genny said automatically, but she really wanted to tell the woman to fuck off. It hadn't been a pleasant experience for her. She felt terribly sorry for poor Fredrich.

Before they stepped outside, Emma gently inserted the plug back into her mouth. "I believe that's your normal state," she said with a snigger.

Genny was actually relieved to have it back in place. It was far better than Fredrich's cock.

Abandoning her husband, Emma walked her back to the bar where they had agreed to meet.

Charles was sitting quietly at the designated bar, and he spotted them immediately.

Genny collapsed into the chair next to him, while Emma declined to join them. "I have to get back to my boy. He needs some consolation and then I believe a reward is in order."

She ran her hand through Genny's pony tail, smiled and turned to Charles.

"I called our assigned concierge, and gave her instructions on the new accessories. She'll contact your hostess, and they'll be waiting for you whenever you're ready. Thank you."

"Thank you." Charles said, "I hope the training session was successful."

"It was, but I'm sure several more will be needed, but worry not, I'll find some other helper."

"Good."

As soon as Emma was out of sight, he flagged down a waitress and ordered a stiff drink for his wife. Then he removed her gag.

"How are you?"

She grabbed his beer and took a long drink.

He laughed; she didn't like beer.

"Terrible," she replied, but he didn't hear that in her voice.

"But she said it was a success."

"For her, and I guess for him. He didn't cum. But I did, right in the middle of it."

He chuckled. "That must have been exciting. Perhaps I should have come along and watched."

"Nope." She said shaking her head sadly, but he saw a little twinkle in her eyes that he thought indicated a smile, and that pleased him.

"Well, my love, that's over. We can avoid them from now on. Besides, she scared the shit out of me."

That drew a laugh from her. "Me too."

They were still laughing, together, when the server returned with her drink, which she downed in just two gulps.

"Now we can look forward to your new accessories." He said when she finished.

"I suppose."

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.