All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Slave Trade Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Karen_48Karen_48about 1 year ago

This was another great chapter. Thank you.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

A splendid story, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I like that the two slave "owners" are not simply sadistic monsters and are fleshed-out characters with traits of their own, both positive and negative. I enjoy the inner monologue of the protagonist. All in all its great stuff and I look forward to more.

drjoe11drjoe11about 1 year ago

Please keep going with this story. Another great chapter.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

Rather tedious, though well written. One spanking to spice things up, the rest humdrum. Yes, I know, fetish should be mild and vanilla, with only a sprinkling of action. But please add a bit of stress to the action...

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordabout 1 year agoAuthor
Thank You for the comments

There will be more chapters. But they may take some time to be published. (It's spring and I'm spending less time writing and more time outside. I'm sure you understand.)

msspnnrmsspnnrabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story. Interesting tidbit about Anna’s decision to adorn the slave with that obnoxious jewelry to distinguish the two of them. It also appears Helmut does not like it, especially the nose ring. Kinda vanilla sex for a sex slave story and finally a spanking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.