Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, get used to the idea. And never stop like that ever again, or there will be serious consequences."

He then turned and headed back to his seat, giving her a swat as he passed her ass.

Summer was still trying to come to terms with peeing while she pranced, when he ordered her to resume pulling.

It was something like twenty minutes later, when she just couldn't hold back anymore. But she also couldn't get her bladder to let go, either. It was agony, and she missed a step and stumbled, and received a sting from the whip for her clumsiness.

But that bit of pain distracted her enough that her body finally let go and she began peeing as she moved along. It was a great relief, and she sighed, until she realized that she was in fact peeing out in the open as she walked along, and that some of it was splashing on to her thighs and boots. Gross!

She prayed that no one was watching. It was so very humiliating. It occurred to her that she really was becoming a pony. But that was her fantasy, why she was here, living as a real ponygirl. And that thought turned her on. Damn! I'm so warped...

After that episode, Antonio continued with her training. She spent more hours pulling the cart, some of it blindfolded, until it became a programmed behavior. Something that she just did, without thinking.

When he finally directed her back to the barn, and called a halt to the session, she had a difficult time waking out of her stupor.

She was relieved though when he unhitched her from the cart, took her into the shower stall and scrubbed off the sweat, and, God help her, the urine.

That evening Antonio delivered one very tired ponygirl back to her personal stable.

Scott could see, immediately, that his plans for a repeat of last night's fantastically enjoyable sex session, wasn't going to happen. He was sorely disappointed. He'd spent his day at the beach, half expecting to run into Allissa and Dao, again. And hoping that they would show him a good time. But they were no shows, and no other women happened his way. So, although he was sun burned and tired himself, he expected to get some relief from his pony.

"What did you do to her?" he asked Antonio, concerned and upset.

"I'm sorry, Scott, but cart-pony training can really wear a pony out. It's a lot more work than she's used to at the stables. I'm sure she's sore as well as thirsty and hungry. She'll need sleep for tomorrow's continuation of the training."

Scott stepped over and hugged his lover, who was standing pathetically in her stall.

"I can say that after a good rest, tonight, tomorrow she should be in better condition when I return her to you. In fact, you might even be able to take her for a spin, with her cart, if you'd like."

"That would be fun, I suppose." Scott replied, unsure, and worried.

"It will. But right now, I think your pony needs a feeding and then rest. Good night to you both." Antonio said as slipped out the stable door, and headed back to the barn.

Scott, stroked his girl, hugging her and kissing her lightly on her forehead for a couple minutes before he reached up and removed her bit.

While he massaged her jaw, she worked her tongue, trying to get it to loosen up and function. It had been locked to the bottom of her mouth most of the day, and it felt like it was dead.

Eventually she broke away and staggered over to her water bowl and drank until it was nearly empty.

Scott chuckled, "my, you really were thirsty," he said as he refilled it from a bottle pulled from a cabinet.

She gave him a spacey look before she bent for another sip.

After watching her for a moment longer, he grabbed his phone and called for her meal, with delivery as quickly as possible.

Then he stepped back over to her, and hugged her again. She seemed a little bit more alive. "Was it that bad?"

"Yes", she whispered.

"I'm sorry, my love. I won't press you for details, now. But I'd like to hear about it. Later."

"Okay."

He led her gently into his room, and had her relax, sitting on his bed until her dinner arrived. Then he let her eat in peace. She was clearly very hungry.

As he sat and watched her, he reevaluated his plans for that evening. He was certain that she wouldn't be in the mood for sex. But he was awfully horny. He thought about demanding a blow job. Even if she didn't have the energy for screwing, she could kneel, and suck on him until he came. That shouldn't be too hard on her.

And since he was her owner, and potentially her master, he had every right to demand it of her.

But looking at her, he realized that he just couldn't. At least not tonight. Perhaps once she was fully his, and wore his slave collar, he'd be more able to demand she perform to his liking. But not yet.

Damn it all!

As soon as she finished her meal and he had cleaned her face, he put her regular bit in her mouth and took her out back to relieve herself. Then it was straight to her stall, and into her bed.

She didn't object when he didn't take her bit out. She just collapsed, and was almost instantly asleep.

I didn't even get an explanation as to why her day was so terrible, Scott thought as he wandered into his own room, he wound up laying alone in his bed, half-listening to the garbage on the television, while reading a novel.

Tomorrow night had better be a more enjoyable one. For damn sure, I'll at least get a blow job...

The next day, Summer suffered through still more cart training, and it was as mind-numbingly boring as before. She hauled Antonio round and round the training grounds, reacting to light pulls on the reins and the few spoken commands of her driver.

He had again replaced her bit with the evil one that held her tongue down uncomfortably. At least she was used to it, from the previous day.

After the first hour of training, a warm-up, Antonio hooked her up to a different cart. It was a bit larger and heavier, and included room not only for her driver, but also for some cargo.

Once she was used to pulling that thing around, he added first thirty, and then fifty pounds in the cart's cargo basket and she had to drag both him and the weighty load around the area.

It was certainly harder, but she didn't struggle too much. But that didn't change the tediousness of it all.

Finally, the morning session drew to a close. She, and her trainer were both tired, thirsty and hungry.

Summer was relieved that she hadn't had to pee while out on the course. But as soon as she was unhooked from the cart, she did the little clip-clop dance and when he asked, she indicated that she just had to pee, so he led her over to a small patch of lawn, next to the buildings, and allowed her to empty her bladder.

She was amused with herself, when she performed that task as if it was no big deal. Which to her now, it wasn't. She was a complete ponygirl.

Then it was time for lunch. She was more thirsty than hungry, but she ate everything. She was then set free in the paddock to relax for a while before the afternoon session.

"In a little while, Flower will be joining you, so we can practice with a two-pony cart." Antonio told her as he closed the gate behind her.

Two-pony? Summer wondered. And she also wondered about Flower. That girl was so into her ponyplay that she hardly seemed human anymore. Summer remembered what she'd been told about her when they first met. She was a full-time pony. That idea both frightened and aroused her. Summer was enjoying her time as a ponygirl - a lot of it anyway. But some aspects were difficult to accept. She couldn't fathom being a pony, always. The idea did excite her, but still. How was it even possible? Summer hadn't believed the fiction she read about such things. Real ponygirl stables just couldn't exist, could they? And how could someone actually live as a full-time pony?

But Flower was really very good at being a ponygirl. She was perfect, actually. And she seemed content with her life. So very well behaved, trained and accepting of it all.

Could I ever be so resigned to this life? Summer asked herself.

A short while later, Flower joined her and the two of them, stood and waited for whatever was to come.

There was only a short delay before Antonio and Flower's trainer, Gideon, came out and led the two ponies out into the nearby storage barn, and up to a buggy that was much larger than the pony-carts Summer had pulled so far.

The thing actually had four wheels, and one large bench seat, easily wide enough for two adults.

Summer was still wearing her waist band, and Gideon put Flower's on. And then they attached them to each other, Flower's right hip, to Summer's left. The connecter held the two ponies close, their shoulders touching.

Then the two of them were led into the trails of the buggy and the outer rings of their cart harnesses were attached to the cart.

"Now Summer, Flower is an experienced cart pony, and she knows how to work as part of a team. Pay attention to her, and to the driver. You know the commands. Follow them and you won't feel the buggy-whip." Antonio warned her as he waved the long thin whip out in front of her face.

"I know this will be a lot of work, pulling the heavier load, but if you two work together it won't be bad."

Once the longer reins were clipped to their bridles, the two guys climbed onto the buggy's seat and Antonio, Summer assumed he was driving, cracked the reins and ordered 'giddy-up'.

Flower stepped out immediately. But Summer was slow to respond, and the wagon jolted as Summer tried to get it together. The thing was heavy, and hard to get moving.

"Summer pay attention!" her trainer yelled, as he hit her with the whip, right on her ass! Shit!

She jumped and squealed, and stumbled, making things worse.

Flower paused, and turned to give her a dirty look.

"Get in step, silly pony." Gideon called out.

Concentrating, Summer fell in beside Flower and, watching, she timed her left hoof with Flower's left.

And the buggy began to roll, more smoothly.

Summer found that she could gauge her steps with Flower's by the feel of their inside arms brushing up against each other.

After a while she even found some comfort in the touch. They were connected, and working to haul the buggy as a team; and the touch helped cement them together.

Flower also used the contact to nudge her along when their driver directed them into turns, with pulls on their reins.

Their reactions had to remain in unison, and it depended on the amount of pull they felt on their bridles and bits.

Since the wagon had four wheels, there wasn't an issue with balancing the thing, as with the two wheeled pony cart. That was a relief.

After several laps around the track. Summer got better, but she was also quickly tiring. She was breathing heavily, drooling constantly and her hooves felt like they were made of lead.

Flower, didn't seem to be having any trouble, and it made Summer feel even more frustrated by the task.

She was relieved when Antonio called a halt to the practice and directed them back to the barn.

There Gideon disconnected the pair from the wagon and led them, still joined at the hip, into the barn and to the drinking troth.

Summer had grown used to being attached to Flower, while pulling the cursed wagon, but it still seemed weird to be led around bonded to the other ponygirl. While they bent to drink, she was surprised to feel Flower, rubbing her arm against her own. It was an unexpectedly affectionate touch. And when she lifted her head and looked over at her, around her blinder, she thought she saw her partner smile around her bit, and give her a wink.

It gave Summer a thrill. Flower was such a good pony, and she really appreciated what seemed like a compliment from the girl. They had become a pretty good pony team.

But then, after they'd quenched their thirst, it was back to the wagon and more monotonous training. This time with Gordon driving - Summer could tell by his voice, and the way he used the buggy whip more energetically, principally on her poor ass. Flower never made any mistakes to justify punishment.

During one of the endless laps, Flower relieved herself, peeing as they pulled, and she didn't seem bothered by it at all.

Of course, the sound made Summer realize that she too had to pee, so before long she too was able to release her flow. It was much easier this time.

For a moment Summer was astounded by just how easy it was, but she still considered it to be uncomfortably gross.

Finally, she overheard the two trainers talk and decide that they and their ponies had had enough, and she and Flower were directed to return to the barn.

There, they disconnected from both the wagon and teach other, before again being watered, and then put out to pasture, to rest and relax, until it was time for their washing at the end of the training day.

Once the two guys had wandered back into the stables, and the two ponygirls were alone, Flower stepped over and, smiling around her bit, she leaned in and began nuzzling Summer nose-to-nose, and spread lips to spread lips. And she reached out with her hooved arms and hugged her around the waist.

Summer was surprised, pleasantly so. The feeling was intimate and erotic. Two ponygirls being as friendly as they could.

Summer reached up and wrapped her arms around Flower's neck to hold her more closely, but Flower baulked at that, pulling back to look around. Clearly worried about being seen, so far out of proper pony position.

Summer understood, and hummed soothingly. After she too looked around, she leaned back in and kept her hooves, close to proper position, while holding Flower's waist.

Flower then returned her hooves to their original position and they went back to their pony kissing.

Summer hummed happily. It was nice, and loving, but she wished they could do more. She'd never really been into women, but now she wished she could get even more affectionate with her pony partner.

They broke it up, quickly and guiltily when they heard their trainers talking as they exited the barn and headed their way.

Summer blushed, and prayed that the guys hadn't seen the two of them necking.

She was relieved when nothing was said, and they were both led back into the barn and the wash area.

Side-by-side their trainers hosed them down and brushed them clean. A couple of times they were close enough to brush up against each other, and Summer again enjoyed the companionable touch.

Finished with that chore, they were dried off and then each was hauled off to return to their respective suites, and their individual stalls.

Summer whished she'd somehow been able to say good night to her pony-friend.

Scott was waiting for them when Antonio ushered her into her stall.

"So, how'd it go today?" he asked Antonio.

"Oh, our pony did very well. She has mastered her cart-pony skills, and has gotten stronger in her ability to pull." The trainer answered, clearly pleased, and proud as well.

He was about to walk out, when he paused and turned. "You know, Scott, if you'd like we could go back and hook her back up to a pony carty, and you could take her for a spin. I can give you the necessary pointers, and then let you take her out around the resort, as long as you made sure she doesn't run over any of the other guests." He added with a chuckle.

Scott, smiled. "That sounds like fun, if you wouldn't mind."

Summer didn't think it sounded like fun, but her ponygirl opinion didn't matter.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind. It will only take a few minutes, and I'll show you how to drop off the cart when you're done."

So, Summer wound up being led right back to the stables. Tired, and without her dinner.

Antonio gave Scott a quick rundown on the basics of driving a pony cart, along with several warnings about the responsibilities and dangers of his task.

"You don't have to worry too much; Summer knows the rules. Oh, and remember don't be out too long, no more than a couple of hours, our pony needs her dinner and a rest."

Two hours! Summer thought unhappily.

But then Scott climbed aboard and she felt him flick the reins, and she headed out. As the well-trained cart pony had been taught to be.

As they headed along the pathway back toward the resort, Scott marveled at the experience. It was truly amazing. He was watching his lovers, sweet ass, with its exotic tail swinging, as she pulled him along like an erotic pet.

And the clip-clop of her hooves, and the very cute jingle of her bells made it even better!

He really did feel like an owner, and master.

And when they arrived at the busier, central courtyard filled with guests, bars and restaurants filled with diners he got a special thrill. He was proud of his position and the ponygirl in front of him.

Several people called out greetings and compliments and he smiled and waved as Summer hauled him past their audience.

It was the first time cart-pony Summer had been out in such a crowd, and at first, she was embarrassed, but soon she began to appreciate all of the positive vibes, and she started enjoying her role as the proud pony hauling her man.

Of course, the walkways were busy, there in the center of things, so they had to stop frequently at intersections to let people pass, or along the walkway when they came upon people strolling along slowly, enjoying themselves.

Scott realized that he didn't need to exert much control on Summer's reins. She knew how to behave, and she stopped or slowed down whenever it was required. Although a couple of times, probably due to her blinders, she failed to see cross traffic, and he had to intervene.

He also found that he didn't need a horn, or to say anything, requesting folks to move aside to let them pass, as the sounds of Summer's hooves and bells usually alerted them to her approach.

People would turn, smile and step aside, admiringly.

And of course, they often wanted to ask questions about the pony. And Scott was happy to oblige, explaining that Summer was a wonderful and well-trained pony, that he was her owner, and that she loved her role as a ponygirl.

All of what he said was true, but Summer found it a bit humiliating, being spoken about as if she wasn't a woman who could understand every word.

And a couple of times she had to restrain herself when someone's hands became a little too familiar. She had to allow them to pull on her jewelry, ruffle her mane, pat her ass and pull on her tail. And a couple of times she had to remain still as she felt fingers brush against her pussy lips.

But it was all part of being a ponygirl, and that kept her constantly aroused, and increasingly horny. She started to long for a return to the suite, and not just for food.

She didn't know how long they were out, but it seemed like more than two hours, when Scott finally directed her back to the barn. There he struggled a bit to disconnect her from the cart, and remove her waist harness, before he led her back along the path to their suite.

He immediately called for her dinner, and then, finally removed the tongue curb bit, and helped her work out the kinks in her jaw. He also helped her with her tongue by kissing her and massaging her stiff tongue with his own.

That got both of them giggling happily.

When he stepped back, she couldn't help herself. "Damn! I want you so badly." She sighed.

He chuckled. "I want you too, but eat first, my pony." And he gave her one more kiss. Then led her into his room and pushed her down to sit and rest on his bed.

She sighed, relieved to be off her hooves. It had been a long and difficult day for her, and her feet were killing her. She really appreciated being able to sit for a change. Even if it did push her tail plug in a bit deeper.

But on second thought, that also felt good.

Her food arrived, and she gobbled it down, without even tasting it. Of course, there was little taste to it in any case, but she was too ready for sex to care.