Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, he positioned her over the stool. And after the last couple of times, she had come to enjoy that position, a lot. It got her off her feet, provided some support, and allowed Scott to play with her tail while he screwed her. She was now even enjoying the feelings she got from the plug moving inside her ass. That was a pleasant surprise - it added to her pleasure and her pony-girl excitement.

They both enjoyed their much-needed orgasms, as they had most nights.

Summer wound up a happy and contented ponygirl, and Scott, a very pleased and even proud owner.

When they felt ready, Scott led Sumer out back to empty herself.

After leading her back inside, he removed her bit, "I think you deserve a good night's sleep in here, with me."

Summer smiled delightedly and kissed him. "Thank you, my love."

"And owner," he added with a laugh.

"Yes."

She slept soundly that night, very happy to spend a comfortable night in the soft bed. It had been a long day, and a very good night.

Summer's new day began just like the previous ones. Scott fed her and turned her over to her trainer, who led her to the stables. Since Antonio had swapped her bit out and inserted the meaner one that held her tongue down, she expected another day of cart training. Oh, joy - boring!

Outside the barn, he put her cart harness on her and hooked her up to the familiar pony-cart, and as expected another tedious training day began.

After a couple of hours of cart-pony practice, things changed.

She was resting in the paddock, when Antonio walked over with a staff member she'd never seen before. The woman was dressed casually, but neatly, but she was clearly working in some capacity at the resort.

"Summer, this is my friend Milani; she handles the mail and assorted other deliveries here at the resort, and today she has an unusually large load of packages to deliver to the buildings and suites."

While Antonio had been speaking, the woman, Milani had stepped up, smiling, and petted Summer's mane, like you'd pet a dog.

Summer stood still, curiously wondering; okay, so what does that have to do with me?

"I've volunteered you, as a well-trained cart-pony, to help her today. You'll carry her and her packages, around on her delivery route. It will be good practice for you, be a break from the monotony of this place, and help Milani out too."

Summer wasn't very enthusiastic about the plan. She wasn't there to work, not as a woman, and not as a pony. This was a vacation. An unusual one, for certain, but still...

It would, though, be a break in the monotony. She suspected that if it wasn't for this job, she'd be spending more hours just going around in circles hauling Antonio. So, maybe this would be better.

"Are you good with that?" Antonio surprised her by asking. She hadn't expected to be given a choice. Ponies weren't usually asked.

She stomped her hoof, once. Why not?

"Good girl. And don't worry, Milani is an experienced pony-cart driver."

After that, Antonio led her over to the pony-cart, that included a cargo basket, one that she'd practiced on a couple of days ago, and hooked her up.

The Mail girl then climbed aboard and they headed out along the path back to the resort's main building.

Summer clip-clopped and jingled along, thinking, at least Milani was lighter than Antonio, easier to pull.

Milani directed her. With gentle pulls on her reins around back to a service entrance where a couple of guys, loaded up the cart with a collection of boxes and bags, all the while ogling her, smiling, and mumbling, 'good pony' and 'pretty pony.'

Then Milani climbed back aboard and they headed out into the buildings of the complex, with the ponygirl pulling a much heavier load.

Despite her early struggle with the weight, Summer enjoyed her task; for a while. It was certainly more interesting than the cart practice back at the stables. And she even enjoyed showing off for the people they passed.

Milani would direct her along a walkway, to one of the guest room buildings, or one of the bars or restaurants on the grounds, where she'd deliver some package while Summer waited, then it would be off to another drop-off point for another stop.

Summer was annoyed though, when at each stop Milani would clip a tether to her nose ring and then tie her off to some post or ring or piece of furniture to wait while she ran up to a door to hand over the box, or envelope.

Like I'd run off. Summer moaned inwardly. She hated that tether, and the annoying pull on her nose.

After a half-dozen such stops, Summer began to really settle into her role. She wasn't pulling the cart around for training, nor was it for Scott's enjoyment. It was real work. She was a working pony, and it dragged on hour after hour.

After a while she became resigned to her task. And later still, she grew indifferent to the long boring work, and eventually she simply endured, without thinking.

When Milani pulled on the reins, she stopped, and when she flicked them, she walked. She barely looked where she was going. A Pull on the left, she turned left, and on the right, right.

When lunch time rolled around, she was parked behind one of the restaurants, tethered, while Milani ran in and returned with a water bowl and a food bowl, that she set on a stack of crates, along the back wall.

Malini gave her a pat. "Eat. I'll be back after I finish my lunch." She said as she ducked back inside the place.

At least the food was better. It was actually a salad with bits of fish and a tasty dressing. Actually, it was the best thing she'd eaten since her arrival.

But still, she was alone, and hitched to her cart, and out behind a building. No fun at all. Eating around the damn tether was also difficult and messy.

She had been finished for a while when Malini came back out.

"Oh, messy pony, you do need to be cleaned up, don't you," she muttered, before turning back into the restaurant and returning with a damp towel. The girl proceeded to wipe her face, holding her head by a grip on the tether, pulling painfully on her nose ring. It was more embarrassing than ever, to the ponygirl.

Then it was back to the delivery business. As most of the initial load had been dropped off, the process changed a bit. They began picking up new items, of varying sizes from one location and depositing them at another. Sometimes from guest suite to guest suite, or from the store to a guest, or from a loading dock to another building.

In some cases, Summer found herself tethered outside some door for an extended period, while her driver was inside, collecting some package or collection of things.

And all the while she was, anchored with the strap hooked to her sore nose. It was so frustrating and demeaning. Especially when guests came by and examined her. A pony girl attached to a cart, and secured by her nose to a pole or building.

All she could do was stand there and cope. And she did that by just shutting down her brain. And behaving like a patient and apathetic pony.

By that point she didn't even react when people spoke to her, or patted her ass, pinched a nipple, or rang her bells. Summer the human wasn't there, Summer the pony was just loitering.

While she was waiting, outside one building she felt the absolute need to relieve herself, her bladder was full, so she just spread her legs and peed.

A couple walking past had paused, and the woman had spent several minutes describing her as 'disgusting' and 'more animal than human'.

"I take it, you don't find her erotic?" her male escort asked, with a laugh.

"Not in the least. How can anyone behave like that? Let's go." The bitchy woman replied as she led her man away.

Summer was humiliated, but for only a moment, before she resignedly returned to her working pony stupor.

A few minutes later, her driver came out, climbed aboard and they headed off on yet another delivery task.

As the afternoon wore to a close, Summer's mind was completely focused inward. There was certainly nothing going on around her that warranted her attention. And looking at herself, she began evaluating her ponygirl fantasy. Why was she doing this, especially now, when she was feeling almost like it was an out-of-body experience?

She turned her thoughts to reviewing her fantasies. She had first started dreaming of kinky sex when she was away at college. Although there were plenty of potential partners available, she had found she most enjoyed getting herself off. And her many erotic dreams, that led her to great masturbation sessions, were broad and varied and fed by hours on Internet porn sites.

Thinking back, she realized that many of her favorites centered on submission and humiliation. She imagined herself being controlled and forced into embarrassing, situations where people would stare and laugh, and want her. And they would require her to expose herself, and show off her body. And bondage fit in there, as well. Being bound or gagged, out in public where she could be humiliated, and groped, and screwed, for all to see.

Damn! She was into it! But she didn't imagine rapes, tortures or pain. She didn't see herself as a masochist. Only a submissive, and even that wasn't evident to her friends or her dates. At least she didn't think so. It was something she kept well hidden.

And then a couple of stories on ponyplay, coupled with memories from her childhood, where she spent time with horses and ponies, had led her to her ponygirl fantasies, and finally to her current state.

That's who I am, she concluded.

Pony Summer spent her last hours, daydreaming about her sexual fantasy life, while she merely existed as a working cart-pony.

By the time the pony was returned to the stables, Summer was so accustomed to her cart pony role that she appeared dazed and moved unthinkingly, just like an old workhorse.

Milani tethered her, gave her a pat and a compliment, and then walked inside, leaving her one more time.

Antonio came out a few minutes later and found her standing dumbly, the strap locking her nose to a ring on the wall at the side of the barn, still harnessed to the cart she'd been hauling around all day.

Examining her he grew concerned, she was really out of it, as if drugged. Although he'd seen the behavior before, it was still a shock. He hadn't really expected to see Summer this way - a totally broken ponygirl.

He quickly began speaking to her calmly and affectionately. Trying to snap her out of her trance and bring her back to the living.

He disconnected her and removed her cart harness, before he gently walked her into the shower room and cleaned her, while she continued to behave like a sleep-walker.

Slowly, under his special treatment, she started to awaken, and although she was still not the same Summer as she was used to be, she did begin to behave like she knew what she was about.

By the time they hit the road to her suite, she was almost back to normal. Of course, she had remained a proper pony girl, throughout, standing tall, arms bent and prancing proudly. That training hadn't faded.

After depositing her into her little stable, Antonio took Scott outside and explained to him what had happened.

"Scott, just be gentle with her. I've seen this before, and it will take her a while to snap out of it. She had a rough day, and one that left her in kind of a daze. Cart-ponies can become so listless, with their boring work, that they settle into a stupor. It won't last. Just help her relax."

"Are you sure?" Scott asked, very concerned.

"Yes, she just needs time."

Scott was frightened. Summer was acting like a zombie. It wasn't like her at all. So, the first thing he did was remove her bit, gently wipe her face, and then he hugged her. For something like ten minutes, he just stood there holding her

He was relieved when he felt her slowly relaxing in his arms, and eventually she wrapped her hooves around him. And when he kissed her, she kissed him back.

After the kiss, he led her into his room, and sat with her on his bed, still holding her tightly. And after a while she sighed, and then leaned away from his a little. "I'm sorry, it was a long day, and I kind of lost it. For a while there, it seemed like I was a real pony." And then she giggled. "Weird, eh?"

He kissed her again, "you had me worried. I'm glad you're okay."

"I am, and I'm starved."

"Good," he said, as he got up, grabbed his phone and ordered her dinner.

Then he sat back down with her and held her while they waited for its delivery.

After her meal and a trip out back, she just collapsed into his bed, and fell fast asleep.

Scott was still upset by what had happened to her. He loved her dearly and didn't like seeing her lost in her pony persona.

As he stood looking down at her, he decided, that he'd rather see her as his wife, and sex toy. That would be so much better...

When Summer woke up in the morning, and found herself lying in the comfortable bed next to Scott, she felt happy and none the worse, for wear. Yesterday's mind-numbing work day was behind her, and she remembered that today was her last day as a pony. She decided that she had had enough of her pony-play fantasy. It had been everything she'd imagined, and more. But she was actually looking forward to going back to being herself again, for a couple of days here, and then back at home.

Based on her self-evaluation, yesterday, she didn't know where her dreams would lead her next. But she assumed that it would be something else that would keep her horny and happy.

When Antonio came to pick her up, he was pleased to see her acting normally, for a ponygirl, that is. He smiled a greeting and then turned to Scott, "Since it's her last day, and she's finished her training, I'll bring her back after lunch. I'd suggest that you spend the afternoon enjoying her company. Take her out for a walk, show her off. Tomorrow morning Valeria will be by to help her transition back to a human."

Scott smiled, "great idea. Thanks. See you around one, then."

As Antonio led her away, Summer decided that she liked that idea too.

Scott ran some errands during the morning and was excited, and ready when Antonio returned his pony,

They spent quite a while talking and saying their goodbyes, and Summer gave her trainer a big hug, holding it for quite a while. Doing her best to express her gratitude for his hard and caring work.

He understood, and held her giving her little kisses on her forehead and cheeks. "You've been a very good pony. Come back any time."

Scott thanked him too, in words, not hugs.

After Antonio had left, he wasted no time in leading Summer out into the complex.

Summer was happy, both to be out with her owner, and to be closing in on the end of her time as a pony. It had been fun, and fulfilling and more than she had expected and dreamed of. Most of it had been exciting and arousing and enjoyable.

Although just a few steps into the walk, she realized that Scott hadn't swapped out her bits. She was still wearing the annoying one that held her tongue down. Damn!

But she just let it pass, as they began encountering other guests.

For the first time, she really took the time to enjoy the sights. She didn't need to focus on her pony behavior, it was instinctive now. She was a fully trained ponygirl, at least for another eighteen hours, or so.

And as she pranced along, she began to realize what she'd been missing. The men and women who they passed were often handsome or beautiful, and often naked, near-naked or fantastically sexy in some fetishy fashion. Summer saw huge breasts and big cocks, tattoos and piercings with jewelry much more elaborate than her own.

She saw exotically sexy people, mostly women, in latex, and leather, despite the beach resort surroundings, and even a couple of mermaids swimming in the pools.

And the sex slaves were fascinating. Humbled and humiliated, shy and submissive. And always attentive to their masters and mistresses.

Many of the guests were clearly fascinated by her, too. And as always people stopped to examine and fondle her, and she didn't protest it in the least. She was comfortable with them all by now - even the ones who pulled on her tail, poking her with her plug.

Scott enjoyed himself as well. Being the owner of a beautiful pony, who everyone admired, was a wonderful experience. And it only encouraged him further, to go ahead with his personal plan for his Summer.

He slowly led her along a circuitous path through the whole courtyard, and then out to the beach. She had some difficulty walking in her hooves through the soft sand, but the beauty of the ocean and the cool breeze on her exposed skin felt wonderful.

It did tire her legs, but she persevered.

They were quite a way past his favorite reef, when Summer paused, and it pulled on his grip of her reins. Confused he stopped and looked at her questioningly.

Sighing, she did the little clip-clop dance that he remembered indicated that she had to relieve herself.

"Now? We're only twenty minutes form the room."

She sighed again and stomped, 'yes'.

"Well aright. Pee?"

She stomped once. Thank heaven.

Scott thought about taking her into the surf, where she could pee in the water, but he rejected that idea not wanting to get her hooves wet, and caked with damp sand, so he led her inland to where the pure sand left off and the grasses and bushes began.

There he nodded, and she spread her legs and let it flow.

She didn't seem embarrassed at all. But he was. As he stood there holding her reins as she peed, next to him, he saw several couples staring either amusedly or disgustedly.

As she finished, he just shrugged and, thankful that he had remembered, pulled a baby-wipe out of a plastic bag in his pocket and cleaned her crotch. He then surreptitiously littered in a bush, before hustling his pony back into the resort.

On the way through the courtyard, Scott stopped at one of the bars, and Summer stood like a good pony patiently, only fidgeting a little while he sat and drank a couple of beers.

When he finally finished it was getting late, close to dinnertime.

As he led her away, he told her, "I think we'll eat in, tonight, I'll order room service."

She stomped her hoof, agreeably.

Back in the suite, Scott ordered his dinner, and hers from room service, and then at last removed her bit.

He massaged her jaw and then kissed her, and hugged her first as they stood, and then as he sat them both of them down on his bed.

They were still at it when the knocks came on his door and the stable door, simultaneously. Laughing he jumped up and ran from one to the other placing Summer's pony meal into its place in her stable, and then spreading his own meal out on the little table in his own.

Summer was done with her pony mush first, and after she drank from her water bowel, Scott cleaned her mouth before returning to his own food.

She then stood in the doorway and raved about the sights she enjoyed during their walk. Both the natural beauty and the attractive and erotic beauty of the guests around the resort.

"We absolutely have to come back to this place." She said enthusiastically.

Scott appreciated the 'we', part. "Yes, we do. But would you want to sign up for the Pony Package again?"

That question stumped her. "Hmm, I'm not so sure. There are so many other possibilities."

He smiled, "yes there are."

When he finished, Scott brought her into his suite and pulled her down onto the bed, where she cuddled up against his chest, expecting to make love.

She was happy that he'd left her bit out. She wanted to suck on him for a while before they screwed. It was her last night as a ponygirl and his last night as her owner and she wanted to thank him one more time for playing his role so well.

But he had other ideas.