Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Summer, my love, I have something to confess." Scott said as they were lying on the bed. He on his back, propped up against the headboard and she on her side, head on his chest and tucked under his arm.

"Oh?" she mumbled.

"Yes. You know I've always loved you - adored you, really. But just like you I've always had a secret fantasy, that I never shared. I couldn't."

She pushed herself up onto an elbow and twisted to look up at him, fighting her collar and harness to do so.

"Why not?" she asked, curious and concerned. His tone was so apprehensive, very much unlike him.

He sighed. "I couldn't reconcile my fantasy with my love for you.

"My fantasy, my fetish really, centered on dreams of being the master of a submissive, slutty sex slave."

He paused, expecting some reaction from her, but he got nothing, so he continued.

"I couldn't imagine treating the woman I loved so very, very much, that way. I'd never hurt you. But in my dreams, I could discipline, humiliate, and own a woman, and make her my sex object."

Again, he paused, looking for some response.

"Go on." She said, in wonder. She wasn't upset at all, by his confession. Surprised, absolutely. But she also found herself excited by the possibilities. There was more to her boyfriend and lover, than she'd ever imagined!

"Well, when you sprung this on me, the ponygirl fetish, I was absolutely thunderstruck. The wonderful woman I loved was far kinkier than I had ever imagined. And she voluntarily submitted to this whole equine form of submission, humiliation, exhibitionism, and bondage.

"So, now, I want to live out both of our fantasies. Together."

He reached down and hooked a finger through her nose ring, and gently but firmly pulled her up higher onto his chest so he could kiss her. She had to slither upward, to avoid any pain, but she did, as she was getting really excited by his words.

Since he didn't let go, he had to twist his own head down and kiss her almost sideways, beneath her ring.

She moaned, and their kiss grew passionate and long, and very arousing.

When he finally loosened his hold, not letting go though, he continued. "I want you to be my wife and my sex slave. From now on, and forever."

Summer debated with herself for only a moment, her self-examination of her fantasy life from only yesterday, flashing through her mind like lightening. She looked at him for a bunch of seconds, that felt like many minutes. "I will," she whispered. She was so amazed, and turned on, she could hardly breath, let alone think about anything other than becoming Scott's slave.

They kissed again. And held each other tightly and lovingly, until Scott let go and nudged her aside.

He leaned over and pulled a bag from under the bed.

"I bought you this, over at the resort's store," he said. Then laughed, "they have everything over there."

He held up a silver collar, a slave collar.

"I can secure it, so you can't ever take it off."

Summer sat up, and arranged herself cross-legged, all hooves, on the bed, next to him, while she examined the thing.

It was polished silver, not chromed, and about five centimeters tall, although at the front and back it was taller, as the bottom was contoured to dip down in front and in back. It was about fifty millimeters thick, too.

She could see that it was lined on the inside, and especially along the bottom edge with some soft, clear silicone, or some such. That would help with long-term wear; and she assumed he would require her to wear it long term.

It had one large swivel-mounted ring at the center of the throat. It was thick and round, and about three cm in diameter, so it would hang down to the front edge of the collar.

There were also two additional rings, smaller ones off to the sides of the main, central one, dangling from the bottom edge. And from them, two long chains hung loosely.

Summer realized what they were for and it both frightened and aroused her.

"You will wear it for me." He said. It wasn't a question, but Summer considered it as if it were.

Damn! The thing was large and would be difficult to hide. Once he put it on her, everyone would see it and know. She'd could picture herself being embarrassed by it, whenever she met anyone. And she could also imagine life with all that metal locked around her throat. And it all seemed so wonderfully erotic...

She sighed, wistfully, "okay."

He smiled and kissed her, before he set the collar down in her lap, and reached deeper into the bag.

She picked up the collar between her two hooves, and held it. It wasn't too heavy. But it was certainly solid.

Scott showed her some more jewelry. "I also picked up these."

He held up a pair of rings, like the one in her pierced septum. One was the same size and the other was smaller in diameter, about half that of the other, larger ring.

"They are captive segment rings. They can be removed, if I allow it. The smaller one will be for when you're at work, but the other one will be worn at all other times.

"And, of course, the rings in your nipples will stay, forever."

She nodded. Thinking about wearing a nose ring, always. The idea - the humiliation of it made her pussy even more excited. She just knew that she was leaking a big wet spot on the bedding beneath her.

She was still so shocked and aroused; she couldn't really think of much to say. This was a dream she wasn't prepared for.

She did find a few words, when the thought occurred to her.

"And the bells?" She asked, tentatively.

"Well, I'd like you to keep them too, but I understand that they'll be too difficult to hide, particularly at work. So, I may let you go without them, at least for the office."

For a moment she was relieved, but then she realized that outside of her work days, her new master (I have a master!) intended for her to wear the things always. Around the house, and out in public. It would be so humiliating, but the idea only added to the wetness between her legs. She giggled, as she pictured the size of the wet spot.

Scott looked at her curiously. She's giggling? It didn't; seem like she was laughing the whole thing off, so perhaps it was all working out as he had dreamed it would. That made him giggle.

"Oh, and there's one more item for you." He said as he pulled out another small box. When he opened it and held it up so she could see, he added, "and this is for my wife."

It was a gold band. An engagement ring.

Summer looked at it, and then up at him, and then squealed with glee. "Yes. I'll be your wife and your slave girl."

And she again grabbed him and kissed him passionately and excitedly.

Sumer giggled again as she rolled on top of him and brushed the bedding with her hip. She had created a puddle!

They made love with her sitting on him, riding him. And as she pumped on his glorious cock, she glanced over to admire her new collar. She just knew it would be a perfect replacement for the leather one she was now wearing. And it would be the start of a new fantasy life for her, And for her lover.

Afterwards, laying wrapped around each other, "Master, will you keep me as a pony?"

"If you like. You can be my full-time slave-girl and a part-time pony-girl.

"I will find one of those human pony stables, so you can practice and vacation there, when you deserve it.

"And we will be coming back here. Although I'm not sure if I'll sign you up for the pony package, or the slave package."

It all sounded wonderful to her.

First thing in the morning, Valeria had called, to ask how she was doing and explain the procedure for removing her tack. She'd be over with one of the guys from the tack shop in twenty minutes to remove and collect all of her equipage. She also warned that Summer wouldn't be able to move much, until after her sessions with the team from the clinic and spa.

The two of them tried to relax as they anxiously awaited the staff.

Valeria and Samuel arrived right on time and piece by piece he removed, and bagged Summer's harness and assorted components. Including her tail, which went into a separate bag.

Chuckling, Scott who had been just standing, watching piped up, "I'm sure you could keep that if you wanted."

Summer just gave him a dirty look. It felt wonderful to be done with the thing, although it was a pretty turn-on. She still wasn't a fan of anything anal.

While Samuel worked, Valeria asked, "Summer, would you like me to send over the jeweler, to cut out your rings?"

She looked at Scott, her new master for permission. She knew that was expected, and she wanted to get used to it. I'm his now...

"Yes please, the septum ring has to go. But I think I'll keep my nipple rings as a memento. At least for now." She answered, and she knew that was what was expected when Scott smiled and nodded.

It only took about ten minutes, to complete her stripping, and as soon as he was finished, Samuel loaded up all of the gear and he and Valeria headed out.

Summer had collapsed, miserably onto the bed, trying to get her hands to work. She was moaning and crying at the pain. Scott was helping the best he could.

"Summer, if you can, go take a shower. Scott you'll have to help her. It would be a good thing to begin your recovery," Valeria said as she closed the door on her way out.

Scott knelt down in front of her. "I'll be glad to help you shower. I'll even carry you in, if you want."

She smiled at him, "I love you. But you don't have to carry me. I could use the help though."

But her feet were so sore, he did wind up mostly carrying her into the big shower stall, and she was relieved when she could sit on the built-in bench.

Scott stripped and joined her, but only to help wash her sore body.

He did take the opportunity to play with her bells. They were still hanging from her nipples, and he did love the things.

Summer wondered if he was going to keep them in place, now that she was no longer a pony. She was, used to the things pulling on her nipples and jingling when she moved. But she really didn't think they would be practical, back home.

When they got to her mane. Scot laughed. "I'm afraid, my love, that it will take months to grow your hair back. You certainly can't go around with this mohawk cut; it doesn't fit your personality at all."

"Yes, I'll need a wig. Something close to my old hair."

"Agreed. But I've been loving those young women who went with silver hair. I think we should try that on you."

"Really?" Summer asked, she was intrigued by the idea. She had thought about going light blonde, but the grey might be fun.

Scott made it official, though. "Since I'm to be your master, now. We'll go with the silver as soon as we get back."

"Yes master." Summer replied, and she liked the sound of that line.

So did Scott.

"And when we come back, we'll get your implants, my slave needs much larger breasts."

"Yes, my master," she replied. She had always thought her breasts were fine, neither too small nor too large, but if Scott wanted them bigger, she'd comply with his wishes. That was her new life. She did wonder, though, how large was 'larger'.

They had just finished drying off, and Summer was feeling somewhat better when there was a knock at the door.

Scott quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and answered to find two staff women looking for Summer.

As they stepped in, Summer limped over. "Oh, hi. Ah, Sofia and Bianca, right?"

"Yes, it's us again. Here to help you recover." Sophia the nurse replied, happily. "How are you feeling, besides stiff?"

Summer laughed. "Stiff and cramped, but otherwise okay, I guess."

"Good, let me take a look, while Bianca sets up her massage table."

Scott, not wanting to be in the way, took his book and stepped outside and settled into a chair on the suite's little patio. He hoped that when the two of them were finished with his girl, she'd be back to normal.

Just fifteen minutes later the nurse, walked out the door, pausing to tell him, "your girl is fine. No issues, so I turned her over to Bianca. She'll work out all of the kinks and finish Summer's return to humanity. Enjoy the remains of your vacation."

"Thanks, we will." Scott said as she walked away.

It was well over an hour later when the masseuse came out of their room, hauling her fold-up table and her bag of lotions and potions.

"She's all yours." She said, chuckling. "She's much better, now. But I'd suggest you give her plenty of exercise, to loosen her up."

"Oh, I will."

He could tell the difference in his lover, the minute he walked through the door. She looked happy and healthy and was moving like a normal woman. Not like a pony. Although he noticed that she was still holding her arms like a pony.

He stepped right over and hugged her, kissing her and whispering about how great she looked.

She giggled and kissed him back, but then she stepped away and over to the nightstand. There she picked up the slave collar, and turning to look him in the eye she wrapped the thing around her neck. "Master, will you secure my collar please?"

Scott was surprised and overwhelmed, by her request. It was too good to be true. She was obviously ready to start her new fantasy life, their fantasy life, right that minute.

He, though had something else in mind. Smiling broadly, he stepped over to her, but then he bent down and picked up the little ring box. "First, I want this ring on your finger," he said as he picked up the engagement ring and grabbing her left hand, he slipped it on.

She laughed delightedly, and they kissed again. But as soon as they finished, he picked up the special little tool and turning her around he used it to seal the slave collar around her neck.

"I will be securing this key in the bank, as soon as we get home. It's unique, both to the collar and to this lock. I don't intend to ever take it off. Understood?"

"Yes master. I'm yours."

"Good. But now we need to take care of these," he said, lifting the two chains that dangled down from the sides of the collar. "Slip on a pair of bikini bottoms, and some sandals, the ones with heels; we need to head over to the jewelry shop."

"Okay?" she replied, unsure what he intended, but committed to follow his instructions.

She dug in her suitcase, grabbed a pair of tiny bikini bottoms, and ducked into the bathroom, to not only put them on, but to admire herself in her new collar. It looked wonderfully erotic, and it definitely made her look like a sex object. The dangling chains, though looked odd. She knew what they were probably for, though, and her musings turned her on even more than she already was.

She was absolutely dying for a great fucking without the whole pony get-up, but that would have to wait.

They were just about ready to leave when there was another knock on the door.

"Oh, I forgot. My nose ring." Summer said as she stepped over to open the door.

When she opened the door, a guy was standing there with a small tool kit. "Hi. Summer? I'm Alexander. I'm here to remove your septum ring. Can I come in."

Summer chuckled, "of course." She had noticed him staring at her new collar. He was the first to see her in it, and as she had expected he was clearly fascinated by it. She agreed that it was pretty.

It only took him a couple of minutes to cut out a portion of the ring, so she could slide it out of its hole in her septum. It didn't hurt a bit, and she was happy to be rid of it. No more being tethered to a post for her!

As Alexander was leaving, she stepped back into the bathroom and examined her nose, looking up to see the hole that now existed in there. It wasn't too obvious. She realized, as she examined herself, that she was actually feeling like she was missing something. She'd become so used to the pull of that ring on her nose, that she now felt odd without it.

She knew, though that replacement rings were sitting back on the nightstand, and that only slightly less permanent jewelry would soon be back, filling her piercing. The thought didn't bother her at all.

As soon as she came out, Scott took her hand and led her out and down the pathway toward the resort's store and its jewelry department.

Summer enjoyed being out, dressed, or more like undressed, as a woman. And she only missed her clip-clop sounds a little. She did still have her bells, which jingled as always.

Scott led her inside and straight up to an older woman standing behind the sparkling jewelry counter.

"Hi, Selena, remember me? We're here for my girl's new nipple jewelry."

"Of course. I've been expecting you. Miss, if you'd step over here, and have a seat on the stool, I'll be right back."

Summer sat and tried to be patient. She figured that her collar chains would soon be secured to her nipples, but wasn't sure how. She was so excited, she found it hard to sit still.

Selena came back with a tool tray. "Now, little slave, you just sit still, and let me do all of the work."

Summer chuckled, delighted by being called 'little slave'.

The first thing the woman did was cut and remove the rings, and their attached bells, from her nipples. Then she dug out a pair of duplicate rings from a tray and set them close at hand.

Summer shivered as the woman grabbed her nipples and massaged them enough to make them stand out, even further than they already were. She then opened a drawer and after searching came out with a pair of small U-shaped shackles and set them down next to the rings.

She then turned to Scott. "Now this is the challenging part. How tight do you want the chains to be? When I attach them to your pet's nipples, do you want them to dangle loosely, or hold tightly, pulling up on her breasts and nipples."

Damn! Summer thought. What a decision.

Scott didn't answer immediately, so Selena, provided some advice. "If we set the chains taught, she probably won't be able to wear a full bra. At least not comfortably. Half bras would work, though."

"That sounds good to me. I prefer her bra-less."

"Good." The woman responded, without even looking at Summer, whose fate was sealed.

Selena proceeded to cut links off of the chains until she judged the length would be perfect, then she slid a shackle through the last link and positioned it over Summer's right nipple. Holding it there, she slid the new ring through one of the shackle's little eyelets, through the nipple, and then out through the shackle's other eyelet. Then she applied some glue and forced the big hoop closed. It would have to be cut out, if Scott ever allowed it.

Summer immediately felt the pull on her breast, nipple, and her collar too. It was uncomfortable, but not really painful. The arrangement meant that the big ring could hang down, while the chackle was pulled up by the chain.

"Do you want the bells back on? They're not permanent, of course." The woman asked Scott.

"Sure, why not?" he said smiling happily. He was loving the whole look.

Summer just sighed, resigned.

A few minutes later Summer's left nipple was also ringed, chained and belled, and Selena declared her job done. "That glue will dry rock-hard within the hour, then like before your only option will be to cut them out. You sir, can remove or replace the bells whenever you like."

"Thanks, I will."

As soon as they stepped out into the sunshine, Summer leaned close. "I so want to fuck you." She said giggling.

"And I want to fuck you, too. Come on." Scott said laughing and started running. She ran alongside, her bells jangling and her breasts bouncing oddly, held by the chains in her nipples. But she didn't care. She just wanted sex.

They ran past several couples who ogled her chest and laughed at their antics. They probably guessed what they were up to. In that place it was easily predictable.

Back at the room, they stumbled onto the bed, while they each slipped off their swim suits and began to frantically and passionately make love.