Paradise Isle - The Pony Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wonderful, better than they'd ever experienced back home, when they were merely friends and lovers. It was all so different now. She was his betrothed, sex slave and he was her master and soon-to-be husband.

And she wore his collar, and had rings and chains on her breasts. And attractively annoying bells, too.

Long after they'd finished, spent, they climbed out of bed, washed up and donned their swim suits again, before heading out for a walk on the beach.

"I won't be able to wear a bikini top, either," Summer said as she felt the pressure of the chains pulling on her nipples.

"You'll just have to go topless."

"Back home? People will freak."

"Some will. But the guys will love it. And I'll be proud."

"Perves. You too." Summer laughed. Then added, "Master."

Summer had a great time out on the sand, and in the water. She began to feel like she'd missed out on a lot of great times, while she'd been harnessed and wearing hooves. But there was now so much more to look forward to.

She understood that she had learned a lot about herself while she'd been a pony. And about other people too. They'd all been enjoying their fantasies. Well, perhaps not all of them, she corrected herself, thinking of poor Dusty. But even with her it was the catheter, not her pony life that she was suffering with.

And she'd learned about Scott, too, and had settled on her new life. So, this had been a great trip, and she was already looking forward to the return. Scott had mentioned large, new breasts, and she was already excited about that prospect. She could show them off, and everyone would stare. Her hornyness score went up a couple of notches just thinking about it.

After a while they wandered back to the room, stopping for lunch at one of the bars along the way. As she sat and ate real food, she truly enjoyed the stares of the people around her. They were no longer staring at her because she was in the strict bondage of her pony outfit. They were admiring her, now because she was clearly a sex slave to her man.

And this time too, people asked not about her pony behaviors, but about her rather unique nipple hardware. It was special, she decided. And that made it easier for her to deal with.

Back in their room, they took a shower together. In the close confines and with the water and soap, Scott had a great time, washing her, and playing with her bells, and her chains.

At times Summer found it annoying, but she didn't complain. Her Master loved them, and she told herself, that's all that matters, now.

After they had dried off, Scott led her by the ring of her collar over to the bed, and while he sat on the edge, he directed her onto her knees in front of him.

"Well, my little slave, your master needs to feel your mouth around his cock." He said, lovingly, but firmly.

Summer mumbled, "yes, Master." But when she tried to lean forward to take him into her mouth, he held firm. "Louder please, and with more enthusiasm. You're a sex slave, and you love your status."

She looked up at him. She still wasn't used to this version of Scott. It was something else she'd have to get used to. "Yes, Master, Can I please suck on your wonderful cock?"

"That's better. And yes, I'd be pleased if you would." And he released his hold on her ring.

Summer began kissing and licking and sucking on him, as a good slave should.

And once she'd gotten started, she felt him reach down and hold her head, his palms on the shaved sides, and his fingertips inside her mane; what used to be her mane, anyway. And it felt good to her. And she pictured herself in her new role as his sex object and it turned her on.

She wanted an orgasm of her own, but she knew it was now up to him, her Master, to decide if and when she'd get to cum. That was also just like it had been when she was a pony.

After he'd cum in her mouth, and she'd dutifully swallowed, he instructed her to rinse out her mouth and come back to join him for a nap before dinner.

A few minutes later, horny as ever, she climbed into bed with him and they cuddled and kissed, until they fell asleep.

Summer woke up feeling better, but still in dire need of an orgasm. She laid there quietly hoping that Scott would wake up and be ready and able to screw her, before they headed back out for dinner, but no such luck.

When he woke up, he kissed her and dragged her off to a nice restaurant where, just as at lunch, she enjoyed the attention her collar and nipple jewelry drew from the other diners.

While they ate, they chatted like any other couple, about the resort, the natural beauty and the erotic beauty of the people around them.

Scott was clearly of the opinion that Summer was the most erotic and beautiful woman in sight, and she appreciated his sentiments. She knew that she loved him more, now, than she ever had. And she was excited about their future. It would definitely be a new adventure, and she firmly believed, the culmination of her lustful fantasies.

They also talked about wedding plans. Whether they'd have a big or a small wedding, and who they'd invite. Summer was worried about some of her relatives. How they'd react to seeing her slave collar and with a nose ring.

"And with your nipple jewelry." Scott reminded her.

"Yes, that too." She added, smiling self-consciously.

"I'll want a say in what you wear. Your wedding dress, I mean. In fact, as your master, I expect to have a say in everything you wear."

She looked at him with a sly smile. "I can only imagine what you'll have me wearing. But I have to admit, the possibilities have me all hot and bothered."

"Me too," he laughed.

After dinner they wandered around the resort for a while before returning to their suite.

That night Summer finally enjoyed her overdue orgasm, several actually, and it was wonderful.

Laying, cuddling, sweaty and panting, she kissed him again. "That may have been the best sex, I've ever had." She sighed.

"May have been?" he asked, chuckling.

"Well..."

"It was the best I've ever had," Scott said, cutting her off. "I've never had sex with my own slave, and soon-to-be wife."

He kissed her. Before adding, "and I'm sure it will get better."

Recovered, they crawled out of bed, deciding to take a quick shower, together, before sleep.

As Scott was heading in, Summer sat on the toilet. She caught his attention by giggling. "I've really missed this simple task. Being able to sit and pee. Emptying myself out in public was one of the grossest, most humiliating things I had to do as a pony."

He laughed. "Cleaning you was certainly gross."

She laughed, too. "But, you know, it was all part of my ponygirl fantasy, and I did love it."

"And you'll love being my sex slave even more."

"I'm sure I will."

They spent much of their last day on the island, as they had the previous one, enjoying the resort, the sights, the water and each other, in their new roles.

After breakfast, Scott had led his slave over to the lingerie department of the resort's store and they picked out several half and quarter cup bras that she could wear with her breast jewelry. Sexy, frilly and minimal pieces, that would provide some support.

Summer was pleased, not only because of the utility, her nipples ached a bit from the pulling and bouncing, but also by the need to ask her new Master for his approval before she could purchase them. It was a fun reminder of her new status, and she was looking forward to dressing to his standards in the future. She was relatively certain hat her new clothes would be much more revealing, and slutty than her wardrobe had ever been.

While they were walking out of the store, Scott also picked up a chain leash. Just like a dog leash, and he bought it too.

Summer spent the afternoon leashed by her collar, to her Master. It was more for show than for function. Not used like her pony reins, to control her every movement. So, she enjoyed it and its symbolism.

Just before lunch, along a quiet stretch of beach, Summer sucked off her Master, while he laid on the sand and she crouched over him.

The people walking past, witnessing, actually aroused her. I'm such a slut, she thought when she realized how it was affecting her. But then she corrected herself, I'm not actually a slut, just a sex slave. And that made her giggle, around his cock.

"What's so funny?" he asked while breathing heavily and squirming, in reaction to her ministrations.

"I'm just a happy and horny little slave." She mumbled.

"We'll take care of the horny part, later. I promise."

"Oh goodie."

That night, after another epic fuck, Scott finally removed the bells from Summer's nipples. "We'll have a quiet night's sleep, tonight. And tomorrow you can put on one of your new bras."

"And some clothes too." She said chuckling. "I haven't worn a dress since we arrived."

"Yes." He said pouting, theatrically. "It will be difficult to leave this place, but we have to head back tomorrow."

"Scott, these two weeks have been mind-blowingly, fantastically wonderful for me. Thank you. I love you so much."

"And I love you. But I'm the lucky one. I'm going home with a wife-to-be, and the slave girl of my dreams."

"That you are." She said laughing a she jumped on him and kissed him.

They were waiting with their luggage for the trip to the docks and the ferry that would start them on their way home, when Valeria, herself pulled up in a van to take them to the boat.

"Hi you two, I see that you're alright, Summer." She said as she stepped over to hug her. "In fact, it looks like you're more than alright." She added as she reached up and tapped at Summer's new collar.

Summer smiled, as did Scott. "Yes," she said. "We've come to a new agreement."

"Great. I assume you're moving on and up from pony-girl to something more?" Valeria said with a knowing smile.

"Yes. Much more." And Summer held up her left hand to show off her ring.

"Wow, that's fantastic! Congratulations." And she grabbed Summer into a big hug.

When she stepped back, she looked pointedly at Summer's breasts, hidden beneath a light dress, but didn't say anything.

Summer blushed, and Scott chuckled. "My girl has some other new jewelry, too."

"I could feel it." Valeria said, smiling.

Summer giggling, reached up and rubbed at her nipples for a moment. "Yes, Scott and I are working on our fantasies, together. I'll be his pet, from now on."

"That's wonderful. I'm happy for you." she said before turning to Scott, "I'll have to pass the word to Allissa and Dao. They'll be happy for you, too." Valeria said happily.

"Wait, what?" Scott asked, surprised. How the hell did she know about them?

"Oh, relax, Scott. Those two are regulars, and I'm their usual concierge. We talk often. They mentioned meeting you. They like you a lot, by the way."

Summer, curious, couldn't not ask, "so, who are they?"

"Oh, a couple of girls I met on the beach one day while I was snorkeling. We talked. Dao is Allissa's slave. She's a she, by the way."

Summer looked at him skeptically.

He left it at that, and began loading their luggage. Summer made a mental note to interrogate her Master further, later.

"Excellent. Will I ever see you two again?" Valeria asked as she settled behind the wheel.

"Absolutely." Scott and Summer replied simultaneously and excitedly.

They all laughed, at that.

"When you make your reservations, please request me as your hostess. I'll take good care of you. And if you add a note, asking about your friends Allissa and Dao, I can contact them and see if they'd like to join you during your stay. They do come here often."

Scott, liked the idea, but didn't want to make a big deal about it, in front of his new wife-to-be. "I will."

A few minutes later, Valeria again turned to Scott. "Well, when you do bring her back, you might consider the S2, or even the S3 Package for her."

"Oh?" He clearly didn't know what she was talking about.

"Yes, the Sex School package is popular, as it teaches the student the best ways to satisfy a partner. And the Slave Sex School teaches the same topics, but is designed for people wearing collars, like your girl here, and it goes a bit farther. If you know what I mean." And she reached out and rubbed his shoulder, affectionately.

"Sounds good to me." He said smiling happily, and when he looked at his pet, she smiled back.

The couple's long trip home was uneventful, apart from a small challenge from the TSA, and just like on the island, she enjoyed the admiring looks she received from the people in the airports and on the planes.

Summer was a contented, and horny, slave-girl.

The End. I do like these two characters. I may resume their story sometime, but not right now.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.