All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, The Spy, Pt. 01'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Yellow - Furry Package"

I would like to know more about this package. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To be truthful I Absolutely hate reading your stories! It not because there bad, there actually great, and kinky on top of that. BUT you always stop writing on the stories, just when one, or two more chapters would finish the great story. Leaving us all with a bad Taste In our mouths. Making us not wanting to read another one of your stories knowing that you will never complete it. Maybe if you just complete one of your stories to the end, it would give us hope for the next one of your stories, ie. Maybe start by finishing "PARADISE ISLE - FAUN", just one of many left unfinished!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Le début est super 👍😀, on attends la suite avec impatience ! Bravo . Merci bien pour ces nouvelles histoires

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Continuez bien avec beaucoup de détails de la vie avec la queue, du cathéter des mains etc

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword7 months agoAuthor
If you hate...

If you hate all of my stories, feel free to stop reading them. Many people seem to appreciate them, and the way they end.

I finish a tale when I believe it has gone on long enough - that there's nothing more to tell, nothing unique or interesting, that is.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword7 months agoAuthor
As always, thanks for the comments

Bonjour, There will be more, of course, but as I recommended, please read the previous story called Paradise Island, The Pony for many more details of the Pony Package.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice to have You bach writing and even with a story about a ponygirl, hope she will be reluctant and have many trips to the clinic for a lot of modifications at prominent places on her body. I'll stay curious about what it will be - I have some in my mind, but will not spoil the story, in case You have some equal. May be at the end of this tale of Paradise Island, which I know will be sufficient as the end of your other stories, I mention what I would have loved to read about the humilations putting her through - keep on like this - JtL

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't like this story. Way too much ponygirl-stories are a grim mess. I don't understand, why you want to ruin the story with the pony package "The Pony" and damage the entire series with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't wait for them to finish with the Piercing her nipples, clit hood and of course the branding of her ass. I'm sure once her training starts is when they start giving her the good pony girl fucking too as a reward. One thing I've been wondering about though with her hands balled up in a fist, and the gloved hoofs Riveted in place. What happens when her fingernails grow into her Palms? I Do believe she would have been better off going to the prison. Then be a Beast of burden as a pony girl, being fucked by everyone..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So many more surprises that she is in for, like when they strap her to a breeding bench, and let a bull male pony breed her. Or pulling all the island Vacationers around in carts for two, can you say getty up bitch for the rest of her life....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The only part I didn't like was getting rid of her partner. Maybe takes his balls and feminize him, to make him compliant and not recognizable, then make him Spy's caretaker. It just seemed like a waste to create a character to dispose at the outset. As always though, the author is incredibly creative.

tauriredtaurired7 months ago
We don't get all that many involuntary ponies?!

So this is NOT unique exception and there are other cases where person did not consent at all?

Why? This looks like contradiction to "Paradise Isle - The Beginning"

Or attendants did refer to ones who didn't knew that they were signing for?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES