Paradise Obtained Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie and Delilah, humbled, agreed. I looked at Georgia. "As to what happens next, I think I will leave that up to you Georgia. I am happy to be guided by my chief lieutenant, and these two are yours to command."

"Thank you, Matt," Georgia said. She looked down at the two contrite and subdued women. "Strip naked," she ordered.

"What... here?" asked Millie.

"You heard me," was Georgia's only reply.

The two formerly alpha-females complied, Millie removing her trainers, socks, tee-shirt, bra, jeans and pants, while Delilah shed the boots, leather trousers and black top that formed her outer ware and then the lacy bra and thong she wore underneath. Finally, the pair stood naked, looking a little vulnerable given that Georgia and I were fully dressed.

"We are going to Matt's bedroom. You two can lead. Don't bother about your clothes. Just leave them here."

I understood Georgia's purpose. She was seeking to humiliate the pair, and reduce their excessive pride. The best they could hope for was that no one saw them and they were destined to be disappointed in that. We made it back along the corridor, but when we entered the main entrance hall, where the staircase up to the bedroom was, we met Ilse. She gave a small gasp of shock, and then took in what was going on and a small satisfied smile appeared on her face.

"Ilse," I said, "go and fetch Kanako and Nikki. I believe that Delilah and Millie owe you all an apology."

We made the two naked women wait there in the hall, while Ilse did as I had asked. Once my entire harem was assembled, I made Delilah and Millie both apologise for their behaviour and for upsetting their harem sisters. I then made a further announcement. "I would like you all to know that Georgia is officially my deputy and second in command. You will all follow her instructions, subject only to mine, and you may take any problems you have to her."

That done we made Delilah and Millie ascend the stairs, while Georgia and I followed, casually chatting as if nothing was awry. I kept one eye on the enjoyable sight of the two women's naked backsides, wiggling their way up the staircase.

When we finally reached my bedroom, my assumption was that Georgia would make our two temporary prisoners service us sexually to complete their submission. That's what I would have done. But she had what was actually a much better idea, and more helpful to our purpose. She ordered Delilah and Millie to make love.

These two had never had sex with each other before, mostly because of their mutual dislike but also because being, in their different ways, naturally dominant they preferred the more submissive women. I was fascinated to know, now they were being compelled to fuck, how it would go. After all, according to the rest of my girls, these two were the cunnilingus champions of the group. This was unsurprising given that, before I took control, Millie had been a lesbian and Delilah bi-sexual, whereas the others had been more or less straight.

Given their personalities of the two women, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that they managed to turn it into a contest. Their attitude seemed to be that if they had to have sex then they were damn well going to show the other one who was best at it. They got into a sixty-nine position, but, since neither was prepared to concede the other should be on top, they did it lying on their sides.

They were much the same height, Delilah being just fractionally taller, and their bodies were remarkably similar in shape. They fitted together perfectly like two matched pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, the Australian's short blonde hair showing between Delilah's legs as she lapped eagerly at her pussy, while the Englishwoman was similarly engaged, her auburn hair flopping as she ate out Millie's cunt.

Georgia and I pulled up a couple of those heavy Victorian chairs that furnished this place and sat down to watch. It was an alluring sight and I could feel by cock rapidly getting hard in my pants. Georgia was not immune either. She was wearing another skirt and tee-shirt combination (this time both in different shades of blue) and she now pulled the skirt up and used a finger to massage her clit through her knickers.

It was clear that Millie and Delilah were each determined to make the other cum first, and were employing all the arts they knew to achieve this. Tongues had been supplemented by fingers, Millie probing one into Delilah's cunt, who, not to be bettered, had responded with two. The pair, trying to concentrate on what they were doing, were still unable to resist the occasional gasp or groan as the pleasure built. I could clearly hear the squelching as they probed each other's well-lubricated cunts.

Georgia gave a sort of sigh, then stood up and swiftly removed her skirt and knickers. She crouched down and undid my belt and trouser zip. I raised my bottom and she pulled my trousers and under-pants off. My penis sprang up, already erect. The American girl gave it a couple of strokes, then stood up, turned so she was facing away from me and toward the bed, spread her legs and used her hand to position my cock to her cunt.

Georgia lowered herself, my penis sliding into her wet vagina, until she was sitting on my lap and my length was fully embedded within her. She sighed again, this time with satisfaction and wiggled her bum, feeling my dick throbbing inside her. Then she slowly flexed her legs so she gently rose and fell, fucking herself on my cock, while both of us remained fixated on watching the amazingly erotic show taking place on the bed.

On that bed, the movements of both girls were becoming more frenzied and it was clear that, given the skills in play, someone was going to come soon. In my ideal world, Millie and Delilah would have had simultaneous orgasms so neither could have claimed to have won, but that wasn't likely and it didn't happen. Instead, Delilah suddenly gave a sort of spasm with her body. Her legs clamped around Millie's head and her own head arched back from Millie's cunt. She gave a cry of, "Oh fuuuuuck..." and then a series of moans as her orgasm pulsed through her.

Georgia gave a moan of arousal of her own and began to move faster up and down on my cock, while using her fingers to rub her clit.

Millie emerged from between Delilah's legs looking triumphant but dishevelled, her pixie cut blonde hair awry and her mouth and chin coated by her lover's cunt juices and her own saliva. She was not allowed long to enjoy her success. Delilah rallied swiftly and pushed Millie flat on the bed and dived between her legs. She knew Millie had been close when her own orgasm had overwhelmed her.

Delilah slid three fingers into Millie's well lubricated cunt and began rapidly moving them in and out, finger-fucking the Australian, while at the same time tonguing her clitoris. It didn't take long of this to drive Millie into her own climax. The Australian grabbed Delilah's head and forced it harder against her pussy and then, with a single groan, she came hard.

This sight and sound finished Georgia too. She was now bouncing up on down on my cock fast and desperately rubbing her clitoris. With a groan of "Fuck it", she suddenly bent forward at the waist and I felt her cunt tighten on my cock and additional wetness run onto my balls. Georgia slumped back onto me, exhausted from her orgasm and I held her, taking the opportunity to gently fondle her breasts.

After a few moments to recover, Georgia realised from the hard throbbing of my cock still in her cunt that I hadn't cum. She carefully arose from my lap, my cock emerging from her cunt with a wet slurping sound, then knelt in front of me and took my cock, slick with her own juices, into her mouth. She used her right hand to stroke the stem, her left to caress my balls, while her tongue ran all over the sensitive head.

Given everything I had just seen and experienced it didn't take long of that treatment before I felt the sperm rising from my balls. I gave a moan of pleasure and Georgia increased the speed of her movements, stroking my cock into her mouth. With a groan I let go and came, spurt after spurt of spunk shooting into the American girl's mouth. Bless her, she swallowed it all and then set about cleaning me up.

I looked up at the bed. Delilah and Millie were lying side by side and face to face. They weren't embracing like lovers, but they were smiling at each other like friends and talking quietly together. I called over to ask "Hey you two. How was that?"

Delilah answered first, "Seriously Matt, I've had a lot of women -- and men too -- do that to me and she was easily the best. Bloody amazing." I knew that Delilah took everything to do with sex with enormous seriousness, so that was no light compliment. It really meant something for her to say it.

Millie grinned. "Thanks Missy. I can say the same about you!"

Wait a minute, what had she just said? "Umm... Millie, what did you just call Delilah?" I asked.

"Missy of course. That's her name; it's short for Mistress." Millie said it as if it were obvious and never in doubt.

I could have punched the air in triumph. Millie had given Delilah a nickname and, as she kept telling me, she only did that for her mates. It was game over and Matt wins again (okay, I will admit Georgia helped). But what really mattered was that harmony in my harem was restored.

*****

In Chapter 9 Matt discovers a valuable secret and indulges himself on his birthday, but is also unexpectedly confronted by Georgia.