All Comments on 'Paradise Obtained Ch. 09'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Kurata_MenorKurata_Menorover 2 years ago

What happens with the angle of Herr Haller inputting his own command to all the ladies? I mean when is Matt going to find that out and devise a countermeasure about it (if he does)?

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment Kurata Menor. That point will indeed be addressed, beginning (but not ending) in Chapter 10. This one is my 'long story' so I am pacing accordingly. For one thing, as readers of the Prologue will know, Matt's harem is not yet complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is undoubtedly going to come back to bite him in the ass. That’s what happens when you allow yourself to lose the control that you once had.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Well done, I like that you have him facing some hurdles in this, nothing insurmountable yet though... I was happy to read below that this will be continuing for some time. Thank you!

P_DoggP_Doggover 2 years ago

Great story so far, can’t wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES