Paragraphs from a Paramour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You came in my mouth once. I am tempted to ask you now if you meant that to happen, but at the time I just figured you had gotten so excited you lost control. I have often wondered how much of an "accident" it was. But it took me totally by surprise, wasn't nice at all at the time, although I have since learned, much later, that guys totally love this. Not that I have huge experience, besides you it was just two other guys before I married, several it never happened. Garth still adores it, but it doesn't happen very often, we just don't do that sort of thing much any more.

With Garth I got so I enjoyed it, not for itself, since it is not my favorite, but because he likes it so much. And there is some appeal to having a penis twitch away in your mouth, knowing the pleasure of what your suckling causes, nothing quite like it.

So for me, and I think for you too, our high point, pleasure-wise, was our discovery of the "soixante-neuf." I love the French sound of that phrase more than the pedestrian American way of saying it. Of course I didn't even know that was the term used when we first tried it.

I said "our" discovery, but it was you again who started it. Again, memories of that first time are a bit blurred. I think you climbed on top of me, maybe you had it in your mind to do this thing anyway, maybe it was an accidental aspect of how we had placed ourselves in bed that night, I don't know, but you lowered yourself down on top of me to bury your face into my mons and lick my quim. Of course your penis was right there, and hard too, so it was more or less automatic that I took you in, although a little awkward to begin with until we settled into a comfortable fit.

I do remember it as strange at first. Your penis in my mouth, with all the sensations it gave me, but with you licking me down there, so sort of a dual stimulation going. But it was sweet and you were hyper-excited and came really quickly. I had to pull you out since I could tell you were close, and you humped your penis along my chest, between our bodies, your sperm gushing between us. I couldn't see much of what was going on, but sure could feel the power your ass was doing with the contractions and sperm pushes. And of course that warm sticky set of leavings squashed between our bodies.

You had stopped licking while humping, and rested a bit on top of me before beginning again. But my own arousal had kicked into high gear, as it did just about every time I had done something to make you come, and you got me off too, very quickly.

It didn't take us long to establish that the best way for soixante-neuf was for you to be underneath. Everything worked out so much better that way, and that's how we usually did it. At least once a week when we got together, a regular feature of our love-life.

With me on top I didn't have to feel your weight on me, it was easier to maneuver your penis in my mouth (and I could take breaks, for diversion, and just stroke you or play with your balls) while you kept up your own stimulation with your mouth and tongue. For some reason, towards the approach of my climax you would grab my ass-cheeks and spread them, and that would almost always send me over the cliff. It felt wonderful in a way I cannot quite describe. Not sure exactly what it was like for you underneath, but you never complained and seemed to be able to lick me however long it took.

I think for me, part of the appeal in this position was that it gave me some idea of what it would be like to be a guy on top, doing penetration. Different of course, but in this case it was me moving my hips around, pushing into you, humping you maybe the way it felt for a guy pushing into a girl.

In any event, it was glorious, and never went on long enough. Lots of times you would go off first, all hot and aroused, and I had disengaged so you could slide your erection along my chest between us, and I got a great feeling of satisfaction when you sent your sperm forth, warm and gushy, and your hips were pushing hard and whatever noises you were making with your mouth were muffled since your face was buried in my quim.

We'd pause for a moment, you'd start up again with your mouth and usually it took very little time after that before I was doing the humping and pressing my quim into your face. Most of the time I'd climax just once, but sometimes two or three times, the later climaxes never as strong as the first, leaving me dizzy and spent.

Maybe I shouldn't be doing this Max, but I get excited just describing this and writing it down to you. I hope you'll take this the right way.

It was a fun time, really sweet.

My god, I have gone on. I hope you don't mind. It is sweet and exciting to think back.

I hope you are well, sounds like your marriage is fine, I can say that too. Maybe when you retire (any plans? knowing you, you will keep at it until you're well past sixty-five) you'll get the nostalgia thing going too, with some time on your hands.

Thanks Max. For that first kiss you gave me. For being my first love. For memories of a lot of nice experiences, that don't get any worse over time. Write if you wish, it would be super to hear from you.

Hugs from Florida

Marla

12