All Comments on 'Parallel True Love'

by luvkitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More!

I've read the three stories that prequel this one, and I have to say, they weren't my favorite -- I found them confusing and hard follow, but this one, in one go, not only cleared up all misconceptions and questions I'd had about the past three stories, but was really entertaining and left me wanting to read much more. I can't put my finger on why it was better--maybe it was just clearer and more precise writing and less emotional descriptive drama, but whatever it is, this story rocked. So to the author, Please, one more chapter!

PiaraqPiaraqabout 15 years ago
worth the wait

i am finally glad to see some good for silas.. although i'd love another of of these two further down the road...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good ending

thank you for giving us kind of release. I am not in BDSM and it makes me feel better for Silas. I will never understand how this stuff works - dominating and submitting that is. Still you are a very gifted author and if you ever continued that story I am sure you would make many people happy.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

Now i have to go back and read the one about Francis & Silas as i read it way before i joined Lit'. your writing is great such that i enjoy your stories even though i know nothing about BDSM.

canndcanndover 10 years ago
Did you continue their story somewhere?

I'd like to see what happens between them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous