All Comments on 'Paranoia'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 months ago

5/5. If a person is a sub. is it the fault of the Dom. if they are abused or would they just find someone else or abuse themselves? U suspect it would be one or the other.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Got to give this story 3 for sexy, silly and stupid. Why in the world did Cindy want to fuck the other guys without protection is beyond belief. The fact that her sisters agreed is also questionable. At least the MC got to have sex with all three so he found out witch one was the best lay.

Pinto931Pinto9312 months ago

Good fun story.

fredbrownfredbrown3 months ago

Wait, if old Abby's a blonde hottie that looks like his fiancee but acts and fucks waaay better - damn Sam, trade-up.

God gives you a shot at a better deal, take it! .....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who’s on first?

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

@Struckwrong, I believe the paranoia is having to tell the triplets apart, from the specific details of their bodies, such as the freckles on moles in specific areas. Having to constantly keep of that, so he is aware of who he is talking to. To the anon that said that they weren't clear on if Bob and Bonnie were done, it literally says after he was escorted by security, that was it for the relationship. And it the older generation swapping wasn't really the whole triplets but more of Cindy, Bonnie and Abby were definitely submissive to their sister because you could tell that they didn't really like the idea and they even said that Cindy is thinking of herself. Although from Bonnie and Abby's talk, it is clear that they had swapped before with Cindy. As for his relationship with Abby, who knows, it could become love, seems like she has cut herself from the family and she was more than willing to be with him than any of the other sisters, so the possibility is still there, even if he denies it, she was the one that got him going, could be a sequel between these two on romance and BDSM.

bobareenobobareeno5 months ago

Reread this and upped the score to a 5. Nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMFG my mind was doing somersaults trying to work out who was what BUT taking it slowly it was a good read (jaybee186)

Cracker270Cracker2705 months ago

Cindy will rise to top of the pile of evil bitches

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really don't understand why Cindy would not use protection. Just because her mother and aunt were so dumb, it made zero sense getting pregnant by Bob. Not even sure why she wanted Bob. It is pretty clear based on Bonnie's reaction (and Abby's) that both Bob and Tony were inferior f$ck buddies compared to MC, but suppose her sisters exaggerated their own sex life. Jsut having a bigger penis doesn't mean much if you don't know how to use and don't care about your partner. The MC f$cked the crap out of Abby and Bonnie that night. Kidn of ironic that Tony punches Cindy thinking she was Abby. I don't remotely condone violence against women but the identity switching was crazy. Understandable why the MC called off the wedding. Wasn't clear if Bob and Bonnie were done, but assume so based on the call for security in the hospital after Sam left Cindy to rot with her family. The whole older generation swapping wad over the top but guess it strangely motivated the triplets. Didn't like that he let Abby onto his life even if he would never marry her. But treating the submissive Abby as a sex slave and degrading her, doesn't help him move on. Turned from a complex btb to something very dark and twisted. The deeper he goes into this sick relationship with Abby the more his soul is dying. By the end of the story he has become a loathsome person. Sad.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

@Griscom - I don't know if it would have been better or worse BTB, but an alternate ending would have been, he does NOT confront her that day, waits for the wedding, and then when the priest asks if someone has a reason these two shouldn't marry, an AV system he pre-installed plays the recording of her planning to cuckold him, shoing EVERYONE present what a disgusting piece of psychopathic vile shitstain with no ethics or morals she is.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Oooh it wouldn't be a good BTB story without angelrider's lying whiney comments. How about you shut your trap about things you know nothing about? When submissive GIVES HER CONSENT, it's called "two consenting adults doing what they both like" - usually commie assholes like you are into that idea. Clearly you have no idea what "abuse" means. Although you should have a good idea of what "sociopathic" and "vile" means - it's you and characters you identify with and defend.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No redeeming characters.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Really fun! I had trouble with the cars, but otherwise, perfect!

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

Other than the fact there was no paranoia at all in a story called paranoia it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5* Nicely done Sam

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Fabulous, fast-paced, funny Femdom agitprop. I hate to admit it but I couldn’t understand the significance of where the cars were parked, even though the two bozo males in the story did. Story is very internally consistent and there is no fluff—AT ALL. Characters are realistic and well-drawn. Loved every word of it.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Improbable? Yes, but still a great, fun story to read again. I’m almost certain that the author didn’t intend this as a serious story, so lighten up a little bit.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

I just come to read Angelrider's deluded, angry, unhinged rantings. If you're a social worker and nurse, I'm terrified for your patients.

GashlasherGashlasher12 months ago

5 star and a follow. Nice work.

GriscomGriscom12 months agoAuthor

@anglerider, per your site: "I will comment on your stories sometimes. I will always be honest even if you don't like it. I try to offer constructive criticism where possible but sometimes I am just a bitch. I am working on it."

You need to keep working on it.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

The ending really pisses me off. Nothing sets me off more than people who abuse submissive, men or women. The level of betrayal in that situation is beyond anything in these stories. And yes, I know it's just a story but you have no clue what it really looks like. You don't know what that abuse looks like.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 year ago

He should keep Abby and breed her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great read and 5 stars until the bondage with Abby at the end. Lost a star then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting story but is anybody really THAT stupid?

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Hilarious read, thanks for the fun!

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Wow what a fantastic story, great characters, wonderfully funny and nice BTB type of ending! Very enjoyable read 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding in every way; quality of composition, plot development, character& personality development, climax(es) and twists of fate which hit all deserving parties....

And it was funny as hell!!!

And thanks for one of the better diversions ever posted in the Loving Wives section.

More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good until the end where you had him take up with Abby and went into that BDSM bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative and complex. My only quibble is that the ending could have worked out better with him and Abby. Abby and Bonny had not premeditated a swap. Yes they were letting Cindy have her way, but the author could have set up for a better ending by say having Abby confess prior to Cindy getting thrown out and then hit by the car. Would have been interesting to see the lust/ hate relationship of the MC and Abby turn into something more substantial than bdsm hate fucking. But that would have been tough to pull off without setting things up different earlier in the story. The stuff with the mom and aunt swapping and all the fouled up paternity was unrealistic. But it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kinda knew he'd end up with Abby. Abby fucks. The last line was hilarious.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

It was clever but being too clever means that all the ducks have to line up which hardly ever happens, echoing back to your early quote, "everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth..." When Sam started to get his revenge, I kind of hated him, it really wasn't my cup of tea, and the ending with Abby was not for me. So many things could and should have gone wrong, not least of which would have been Tony and Bobby going after Sam because he knew all along and lied about it to them. I mean, he all but admitted to it in the hospital and the fact that Tony smacked what he thought was his girlfriend around leads me to believe he would've fought another man with very little consideration. But I was aware it was a 'BTB' story going into it so I shouldn't complain, it was well written and enjoyable, I just didn't bond with the MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing. Clever plot. Should be a five.

Wouldn't rate it. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A whole lot of whores, from a family of whores!🤣😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fun!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Seemed like a lot of work. He should have just called off the wedding when he first found out about the plan. In the story, it all works out for Sam. In real life, it's a long shot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If everyone had bought into the "musical chairs" approach to paternity, the three couples could have had a good thing. Sleeping with a long term partner's identical sib is a unique experience...both strange and familiar simultaneously. My experience was limited to perhaps half a dozen encounters, though, so it is possible the novelty would wear thin at some point.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Shit, I got confused and lost track of everyone!!!!!

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHopealmost 2 years ago

I so want to see the flowchart you had to put together to keep track of your characters. That was a master class in organization of such a convoluted thread. So well done. As others have said, I had either a big ass grin or was outright laughing as I read this. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was fun.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

I do hope he makes peace with Abby, and keeps her. Collared Slave for a wife? He could do worse. She even got tattooed for him. Seems she's committed to him.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Wish I could give more. Pure genius. When I wasn't smiling, I was laughing. The only complaint is changing Bob to Rob at the end. Too many "entanglements" already.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Thanks again for more smiles, giggles and head shakes with smiles. What a convoluted, delightful and humorous story. Loved it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, what a genuine clusterfuck. I had to backtrack three or four times just to try to keep straight who was who. And I’m not sure I ever kept it straight. A great story though, and extremely well written. Thanks, Griscom. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave.......Hilarious! LP

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

I love identical twins/triplets stories. On top of that, this is a well-written, great story. Thank you.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, especially the "A" tattoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Among the very best closing lines on Lit!

I'm still laughing...

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Bloody brilliant, a little confusing so I had to go back and reread a couple times but I don't think triplets swapping identities could be written any differently.

Fatass47Fatass47over 2 years ago

What do I think this story? I think it’s too confusing. I stopped reading in the middle of chapter 2.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

That was a fun, 5* read.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Had to agree with some of the previous commenters - I lost track of who was who way back in the story. It didn't matter. It was a fun escape that I enjoyed very much and unlike many stories on this site, my own included, this has as much chance of actually having happened at least once in history. Maybe I could be one of the boyfriends if so! Thanks very much for this 5 star worthy escape from most of reality!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Around page 2 my head started spinning trying to work out who was who. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy Shit! Talk about your Excedrin Headache! (I guess that dated me a little, huh) I couldn’t keep up with which sister was which for two minutes, I don’t know how Sam did it. Yeah I know he talked about freckles and moles and acne scars but damn! If you have to pay attention to minute stuff like that to keep up with your own wife?! You either married the wrong damn girl or you just really like being tortured. Still a hilarious story, definitely worth punching the Five Star button. Thanks, Griscom

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Deliciously nasty. Well done Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was some twisted fun.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story, but these triplet things get awfully confusing.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

5 stars - because it was an interesting story.

However, the 'over the top' plot was pure fantasy.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again and I still like it. It was the writing, more than the story, that appealed to me the most. As for the story, I don't think I was ever young enough to be that stupid. He may have had fun knocking down their house of cards, but the best solution is get up and run! Those sisters, not to mention the mother, are trouble!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Screws over the family that tried to screw him and gets the best girl out of the bunch, 5 stars.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Great story! You have a truly dizzying intellect , Love it!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

This is your best story though there is some confusion in the end. Entertaining.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

Heroic attempt at trying to keep the multiple combinations and movements straight. Understanding the plot, I finally gave up knowing exactly who was where and simply soldiered on to the end.

It’s an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the concept and the story. 5 stars

KalavoKalavoalmost 3 years ago

Loved the scarlet letter bit…Nathaniel Hawthorne would be so happy being remembered! Great story by the way, very entertaining!

hectarehectarealmost 3 years ago

She "only" had a fractured skull!? She was being released the next day!?

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

Someone is their own grandpa

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Reading again. Still funny. And yes the recorders were worth every penny.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Page 1

Recorders? WTF? He doesn't need recorders. He needs to GTFO! Make a new plan Stan. Flip off the bitch Rich.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He needs

To go thank his brothers for making him paranoid enough to have his eyes open.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago

Pretty well done ...

2 Nits:

1) What hospital would release a white patient with insurance after an overnight stay for a SKULL FRACTURE ???

2) I get the reference to /The Scarlet Letter/, but I did not see anything that made Abby an adulteress (as opposed to a co-conspirator and kinky slut).

QuintiusQuintiusabout 3 years ago
Fun story but...

... it should have really ended shortly after him leaving the hospital. The end bit with Abby was kind of a sour place for him to go. He got sweet revenge and came out on top in a horrendous situation. Why get him entangled with Abby and her love/hate/crazy bitch submissive antics?

Other than that it's a great story. Very well put together burn on an entire family of sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best

Intelligent, witty, and flawless. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay but confusing

Too much unnecessary dialogue about scars, moles, and assorted minutae. Nice try, but it fell short of the mark. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sam has issues

The other twins' boyfriends know nothing about the swap and are good to Sam. Nonetheless, he cuckolds both of them and, with rather reckless indifference, places one in jeopardy of criminal charges. Apparently, Sam is taking out his repressed rage and need for retribution on his potential brothers in law rather than those who deserve to answer for their prior cruelty to him.

That's pretty messed up and wimpy, but keeping a collar on a submissive slut seems to be a convenient distraction from self awareness. Good luck with that, Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the ???

You are one funny mo fo ya know ? This is the second story I’ve read of urines and I feel like I’m in a comedy club / xxxporno this is great stuff ! Although you lost me a few times , a little backpedaling got my head right again ! Hope the rest of yours are as good !

grogers7grogers7over 3 years ago

LOL 5!

who's on first? I know...

Agree with Vandemonium1 -- "sperm roulette" is great slang

Thanks

kirei8kirei8over 3 years ago
You will be one

of the great contributors to the LW section of Literotica one day soon. Great stories, including the flash ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very unique story

The dog collar was over the top.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 3 years ago

Sounds like he could probably train Abby to be a much better wife than Cindy ever would have been.

I wouldn't mind seeing their relationship progress in that manner, emphasis on the training ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great except the skull fracture. That's too far, even for a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A very well written and Intricate story!

A very well written story. If was difficult to follow – you almost needed a flow chart. But a very good and interesting ending! Thanks for sharing! 4-stars!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Complicated A, B, Cs.

Three card monte with high stakes. Fun, even if confusing, but the closed head injury and general unhappiness at the end let out some of the whoosh for me. Fun read.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 3 years ago
Over the top but entertaining

Over the top and entertaining so worth the reading time!

Nice twist(s) at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unexpected

Wow, what an unexpectedly good read

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I Really liked this story. Is it just me or is Abby who seems to be down for anything the most committed of the 3. Which says a lot.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 3 years ago
5*

but boy was that complicated lol

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Nice job

a bit improbable, Tony woulda spent at least a night in the clink for hitting Cindy, and his punishment would not be having to break up with Abby, but that is being picky. Was a good tale and entertaining.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Well done.

Yes, we've seen this idea used before.

It's a good idea for a plot and well worked here.

His past was a clever way to explain his reactions.

And shows us the skills of the writer.

I agree with comments

stating the need to stay away from such a dishonest family.

But on the other hand,

why should you say no to free easy pussy?

Top ratings from me.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

fun read, good story, some holes but who cares. made me laugh

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

This is a Fun read, I love it!

GriscomGriscomover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Vandemonium1

Your comment much appreciated. Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Non-erotic

This is a horrible, nasty story which is in the wrong category.

I certainly will not be reading anymory of your sad stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...