Parasitic Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my laundry, I went for a walk around the city to show her what my life was like. Since she couldn't taste anything, I figured that she would be more interested in activities stimulating the ears and the eyes... so... movie time!

As expected, she loved going to the theatre. The action movie we watched made her so happy. She couldn't stop commenting on everything that was happening on the screen, to the point where I had to tell her that she shouldn't talk during movies. Good thing nobody around could hear her.

For me, communicating with her was a solid learning curve. More than once, people saw me talking to myself and thought I was crazy. That was why I decided to put my headphones in my ears so at least I looked like I was talking on the phone.

We then went to a museum so she could learn a bit more about our artistic capabilities. She loved that so much and kept asking me to go here and there because she wanted to see things from different angles. It allowed me to look at things from a different perspective as well. Sky was telling me her opinion about art pieces, and I was doing the same.

I quickly learned to like Skylar. At first, she had scared me very much, but then, her friendliness took over. After a full day of genuine fun with her, we became friends, kind of. There was no illusion here. She was a parasite, and I was her host, and forgetting about that would probably not be a wise thing to do. Yet, I didn't feel threatened at all by her behavior.

Later in the evening, we returned home, and I was exhausted. As nice as our day had been, as much as I needed a little break. Too many emotions for one day. So I decided to test something, perhaps something that would show me if I were in trouble or not.

"Hey, Sky..."

"Yes?"

"I think I'm done for the day. I'll take a shower, read for a bit, and go to sleep."

"Okay. I would love to read with you."

"No... I mean... Could you disconnect from my ears and eyes, and give me my privacy until morning? Can you do that?"

"Oh, yes. Not a problem. I understand. But let me do it, okay. I don't want you to pull on my tendrils. They are still weak."

"Of course."

"Goodnight, Alli. I had a lot of fun today. You are super nice."

"Goodnight. Me too. You are a fun alien to carry around."

"Haha. Just poke me twice when you want me back, and I'll reconnect."

"Perfect."

I looked at myself in the mirror, and after a minute, I noticed the tiny tendrils sliding out of my ears, gently and painlessly.

After that, I did exactly what I had said I would do; I took a long hot shower, Sky probably drank at the same time, I selected a nice book before passing out, still exhausted from my vacation.

***

Yaaaawn!

Why were the nights so short? I hugged my pillow and groaned a bit. But then, I remembered. Skylar... Did I dream all of this? Did I really have an alien lifeform stuck on the back of my neck? I reached under my hair, and with the tip of my fingers, I felt it. A little slime, comfortably resting and waiting for me to wake her up.

I poked it twice, and tiny tendrils crawled back to my ears and entered my brain.

"Morning, Allison."

"Morning, Sky."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, you?"

"Haha. No. I don't sleep. I just observed you being peaceful."

"Nice, now I know someone is staring at me when I sleep."

"Aww, sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Hehe. It's okay. I guess it sucks not being capable of sleeping."

"No. I'm used to it. There was really not much to do on my comet."

"I suppose."

"Are you going to masturbate, Alli?"

"... WHAT!? What kind of question is that, Sky? You can't ask questions like this!"

"Oh, sorry. Why? I mean, you did it every day since I met you, so I thought..."

"Enough! I don't want to talk about my sexual habits. So, do you need feeding today?"

"It would be nice. Where do you want me to feed this time?"

"Hmm... I don't know... My chest... wait... no.. not my chest..."

"I can't expand lower than your chest. I'm not big enough yet. So it will be your face, then."

"What? No! Not my face... okay, okay... my chest is fine. It's not like people are looking anyway."

"I'll try to make it pleasant for you, okay?"

"Sure, whatever. As long as you don't starve."

"Alright."

I rolled to my back, placed my hands on my naked belly, and then waited for the crawling to start. Like yesterday, it was a slow process. Sky spread down my neck and reached my upper chest. Once more, I was a bit nervous about this. What if she decided to eat my good skin cells?

But then, something unexpected happened. I got turned on by what she was doing. Was I such a perv that having an alien slime feeding on me turned me on? I hoped not, but it was hard to deny that it felt really good. Even though I had shut Sky down earlier, she was right. One of my habits as a single woman has been to masturbate in the morning when I was the most relaxed and when it felt the best. But could I even think of doing this now that someone else was undoubtedly watching me?

"Mmm!"

"Oh? Does it feel good, Alli?"

"I... I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay. Let me know if it's too much, though."

As soon as she said that, a huge sexual wave made me arch my back over the mattress, and my pussy throbbed in pleasure.

"Aaaaaaanh! Sky... Sky... what did you just say?"

"I said, let me know if it's too much."

"Too much what? You... you did this to me?"

"Did what? The sexual feelings?"

"Y... Yes... AAAANH! Oh my God!"

"Yes... I said I would make it pleasant for you, and you said, "Sure. Whatever." Did I misunderstand?"

"..."

Was that real? Did she mistakenly think I wanted to feel THIS kind of pleasure and tapped into my brain to give me a run for my money? It was the most potent pleasure I ever had. Also, her slime had crawled over my boobs, and her gentle caresses over my sensitive nipples weren't helping.

"Aaaaanh! Hmmm! Aaah! Skyyyy...!"

"Sorry... I think I made a mistake... You probably don't want this..."

"NO! Keep... keep it like that..."

"Are... Are you sure? I don't want you to hate me and put me in the orange juicer."

"AAaanh! I... I won't..."

My fingers plunged inside my crotch, and I began rubbing my swollen clit. Who cared if an alien watched me, after all. It was beyond fantastic. I had no idea my body was capable of feeling this much pleasure. My first edge was right around the corner, and the heat radiating from my soaked pussy reminded me of a hot spring.

"Aaaanh AAah AAH Sky! Sky! I'm... I'm cumming! AAAAH!"

"Oh... sorry. I'll stop it."

Just as I was going over the edge, my orgasm died, in the most distressing manner.

"SKYLAR! DON'T DO THAT! Give me back my orgasm!"

"Aww, sorry... I do everything wrong... I'm sorry!"

As fast as it had died, my orgasm went from zero to a hundred percent, hitting me like a truck.

"Aaaaaah aaaaaaah! FUUUUUCK! AAAAH!"

That was the most fucked up sex experience I ever had. Skylar just switched my feelings on and off like a lightbulb, unfamiliar about how human sexuality should work... but still, I came so hard... and now it wouldn't subside.

"Aaaaah Skyyyy! Skyyyy! Stop! Stop!"

"Aww... stop, continue... I don't know what to do anymore."

"Juuust let my orgasm fade... normally... Aaaah... yes... yeeeees... that's it... thaaaat's it... just like that. Don't say another word... just... just let me know when you are done feeding."

"O... okay."

Well, my little friend had things to learn, but she had the potential to become an insanely amazing sex partner. As she kept feeding on my dead skin and sweat, a faint sexual wave moved randomly inside my body, keeping me very happy. I placed my two hands on my breasts to give her some extra food and couldn't help but wonder where this little encounter would lead me.

Out of 8 billion people inhabiting Earth, I felt like the luckiest one.

12