All Comments on 'Parasitic Love Ch. 07'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Fun Entertainment 5 Stars

Fun entertainment with great writing and story telling. This is such a great read and fun to enjoy the way it is written and the interaction of the characters.. Thanks for taking the time to write and publish it. Love it. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, completely perverted. And completely hot. 5 stars.

LeifsonLeifsonabout 2 years ago

The last 3 chapters in the story seems to be developing the undertones of a classic mind control story, a change from your more typical lighthearted tales. I hesitate to point out the various clues in the comments (because potential spoilers), but I am interested to see where you go with them (are they red-herrings as a nod to the trope, or is the story really going darker).

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

This is the craziest most bizarre erotica story ever and still it works, probably because the emotions and the feelings are very human so it's relatable for the reader. It's like you like to push the limits. What would extreme intimacy look like with a "superior being". Talk of power imbalance!

christi11christi11about 2 years ago

I like the story but the ethics here are seriously messed up. Talk about justifying something is OK even when it's totally wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES