All Comments on 'Parasound Ch. 04'

by kopaf12686

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, is the song tailor-made for Katie? Or... would it work on Lex if Katie happened to... share it?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT !

Kara is being a bad best friend, doing her best friends boyfriend Nick at overtime at work. Nick y boy really tried but couldn't resist allure of the Parasound Succubus/Goddess Katie (about who's controlling whom (watching boyfriend Nic break his faithfulness for girlfriend Lex was beautifully done) but employee new Katie was hard to resist after all. (Boss Nick lasted longer than most men? ) As Parasound reveals new facet of himself as Katie's numbers grow exponentially in due time.

Although Katie has a little problem with Mike coming up soon, she has to deal with bro best friend Mike on the phone video incident and work her Parasound magic again with some "incentive" to keep Mikey boy about quiet about their secret incestuous liaison with her brother previously at home.

Considering next time, Katie convincing her bff Lex will be easy & boyfriend Nick into a hot threesome and making seem it was her idea all along (without Katie or Nick they'd had a previous encounter at work a day ago

My best speculation guesses.

Looking forward to part 5 of Parasound and Katie's Next's Parasound adventures.

Continue on

Cheers!

AshCardiffAshCardiff10 months ago

Continues to be interesting; I like the empowerment side of it, glad that’s part of it! Very curious as to where the sound comes from originally; what is the backstory here; what is the ulterior motive?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous