Parent-Teacher Conference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava took her time answering to drive Peter crazy. "Well, maybe one more time. Peter has been mostly good," she said sweetly.

Ginger licked the head again and took just the tip into her mouth and sucked it, first delicately and then slowly intensifying the strength with which she sucked him. Ginger's mouth had been hot, wet, and she pressed her tongue against his cock as she had him in her mouth. She moaned, letting him know how good it felt to suck his cock. Then she slowly backed off and looked into his eyes seductively.

"Peter, do you want me to make you cum like this?" He smiled at Ginger. He'd be happy to let her. "How about if we took turns sucking your cock?"

Peter smiled, looking at Ava to see her smiling, too. They both helped pull his pants and underwear down around his ankles.

Ava and Ginger took turns sliding his cock into their mouths very simply--Ginger slowly slid his hard cock into her mouth and back out, then Ava took him into her hot, wet mouth and then returned his cock to Ginger.

They took turns playfully deep-throating him for several minutes, each seeing if they could take him further in than the other. Ava took his long erection down her throat, then she massaged it with her tongue as she slowly withdrew it. Then it was Ginger's turn, and her mouth slid down his shaft slowly, her moaning all the way down was gently stimulating his rod, and then she used her hands to massage his balls every so gently. If he weren't restrained, he would take their hair into his hands to control their movement, helping them one at a time to take it deeper.

Ava coached Peter: "Tell her how good her mouth feels around your cock."

"Ginger, you know how to give head. Don't stop."

"Tell her you want her to take it all the way."

"Yes. Take my entire cock." Ginger did just that, but she did it so slowly that it almost pained Peter. He wanted her to thrust it into her mouth and take it all over and over. Instead, she held him deeply in her mouth and massaged the base of his cock with her tongue. Ava reached down and held his balls in her hand. Peter felt completely vulnerable. He would let them do anything they wanted to him. "Oh, god, holy shit," he sputtered. "You two are going to make my cum if you don't stop."

They played with his cock enthusiastically; Ginger held the base of his cock and sucked his balls while Ava sucked him voraciously. Afterwards, Ava ran her wet tongue over and around the tip of his tongue while Ginger licked the base and the shaft. "Peter," Ava said softly, "you have a magnificent cock. I could suck it all day." Peter had only fantasized about this, but now that it was happening he felt like he might cum too soon. He had to calm his mind.

The women both noticed the changes in Peter's loud sighs, his breath quickening, his slight attempts to thrust his hips. "No-no," Ava cautioned. "If you aren't going to let us have our fun, we'll stop." Peter's eyes rolled back in his head. He could take the torture or relax and cum quickly. He weighed the pros and cons. Would he be able to cum again? Certainly, he would. His forehead started to sweat, either from nervousness or from their exquisite performance.

Ginger slowly sucked his cock next, long broad strokes with her lips tight around his cock, a suction to prolong the sensation. Ava reached down to fondle his balls then began licking them and taking them gently into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," he stammered. "Yeah, take me all the way in." He could see Ginger's head rising and falling, and he could feel her taking him in a little bit further with each stroke. When she reached her limit, she began pumping him a bit faster, consistently, and then a bit faster until she was in a zone of fucking his cock with her mouth. Ava continued sucking his balls.

"I'm getting so wet sucking your cock," Ginger told Peter. "I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me with this amazing cock."

He'd never felt this particular sensation, and he was going to erupt. "I'm cumming," he muttered. Ginger sped up and also began working his shaft with her hand. "Holy fuck," he groaned, aching in rapture, barely getting the words out before he exploded in Ginger's mouth.

Ginger moaned in ecstasy as she swallowed wads of his cum. She slowed down then stopped completely once she was done. Ava helped Ginger by licking his cock clean. Peter felt light-headed and exhilarated.

Ginger calmly removed his shirt, pants, and underwear as far as she could with his restraints still on. She left him mostly naked, still somewhat erect, and very much restrained.

She straddled him, and she could have easily lowered herself down on his cock, but she had other ideas. She arched her back, pushing her breasts into his face. He was still weak from his orgasm, but he kissed each nipple, then he took each, one at a time, into his mouth and sucked them and gently flicked the nipple with his tongue until she moaned. He could feel her wetness when she lowered herself onto his lap.

Ginger reached down and took Peter's cock in her hand, then she rubbed just the tip of it across her clit and all over her pussy. She managed to get into a position where she could move her hips and take only the crown of his cock into her, then proceeded to tease him by fucking just the tip. He was soaked in her juices and unexpectedly hard again. Ginger slid down his cock and took his entire rod inside her. She slid back and forth slowly, allowing him to enter and exit her, once, twice, three times. He felt tremendous. His cock had never been so hard, the skin pulled so tight that he even felt longer and wider than ever. Then Ginger stopped and dismounted him.

Peter looked questioningly at Ginger then at Ava who crawled up to him. Taking his swollen and throbbing cock into her hands she commended him. "You're being such a good pet, Peter." Then she licked him from the base to the tip, working her way around his cock and enjoying the juices Ginger left behind. Peter had an attractive cock; it was thick and long, but not exotic in size; it was sensitive to every little touch, so it was fun to tease Peter. The more Ava licked, the more Peter moaned, and when she slowed down to see if he calmed down, he did begin breathing slower but more deeply. Everything turned him on and got his excitement. He even gasped breathlessly when Ava pushed away from him and stood up. He didn't want her to stop.

Ava straddled him and asked, "Peter, do you want your cock inside me?"

"Yes, ma'am," he mumbled obediently.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Peter?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I should make you wait," she teased and started to dismount him.

Peter could think of nothing to say at first. He wanted her to ride him. He fed her the line she wanted: "Yes, ma'am."

She held his face in her hands and kissed him. "Now that's a good pet."

Ava's lips trembled as she slid down his cock. He thought she felt like fire--a hot, wet fire. Ginger held her from behind and played with Ava's nipples, enjoying the pleasure of feeling them get hard and round. Peter leaned forward and kissed Ava's breasts and Ginger's fingers. Ava sat, hips not moving but her muscles tightening around his cock, feeling his girth. He moved his pelvis in an attempt to get things going. Ava didn't stop Peter, and instead she started moving her hips with his. He hadn't expected it, but Ava fucked him slowly, and suddenly the two women were kissing and caressing each other's naked bodies. It didn't take long at all before Ava's breathy moans escalated and alerted Peter to the fact she was close to orgasm. Peter resented the restraints and, for a moment, thought it unfair.

"Make me cum!" Ava commanded, clutching the hair on top of his head and pressed his lips against her breasts. She was close and he could tell. Her hips swirling and gyrating and grinding on Peter, the way she worked his cock, the sounds of her moans, Ginger's hands on her beautiful breasts, her hard nipples, her forceful thrusts, and finally the feel of her orgasming around his cock--it was all making him want to cum again. Ginger reached down and played with Ava's pussy to intensify her orgasm. He felt Ava's body shudder as her orgasm slowed. She rode Peter's cock until she was satisfied, left shivering and dizzy, and finally she collapsed on top of Peter. It was a satisfying exhaustion. She then kissed Ginger, then Peter, then unrestrained one of Peter's hands.

"So you can stroke yourself," said Ava. "Don't use this hand to unrestrain the other until we tell you that you can do so."

"Yes, ma'am," answered Peter.

Ava climbed off of Peter, then she took Ginger's hand and led her back to the couch. Ava went down on Ginger while Ginger fondled her breasts at the same time, rolling her nipples between her fingers and flicking them with her long fingernails.

Ava looked over her shoulder at Peter. He was stroking himself and staring at the women. "I want you to keep watching me lick her pussy, Peter. And then maybe I'll invite you over to help me." She made herself busy licking up every last bit of Ginger's juices off her pussy.

"Please, ladies. I can satisfy both of you at once." Peter was getting braver, but he knew they'd only tell him no.

It was easy for them to ignore him. Ava was sliding two fingers in and out of Ginger while she licked and sucked everything else, and Ginger was in a comfortable position on the couch having her pussy eaten. Ava surveyed the room and saw Peter in what could only be a pure, carnal restlessness. He was stroking his cock as he watched them.

"Peter," she called him, "You may join us, but you have to make Ginger cum next."

Peter removed the three pieces of Velcro keeping him tied down to the chair and walked to the couch. He got on his knees behind Ava and gently moved her hair out of the way. He rubbed Ava's heart-shaped ass, ran his hand over her pussy to find out how stimulated she was, then moved around to squeeze her tits. She felt a slap on her ass and a supreme tremor melted her body. Then he slapped her ass again. Ava let out a high-pitched whimper asking for more. He spanked her again, and again, and each time she grew wetter and wetter.

Ava needed him inside her or she thought she would die. "Peter, fuck me! Give me your cock now!" He rubbed the hard tip of his cock against her wetness, listening to her beg "Peter, now!" but he waited for the right moment to give it to her. Peter drove his hard cock into her over and over, each time the pleasure building in intensity. Ava had never been so wet. He twisted her hair around his fist to keep her body stable, making it easier to drive deeper inside her. Ava steadied herself against the couch so Peter could pound harder. He kept driving it into her, over and over, deeper and even more so until Ava suddenly felt like she was going to explode, and she did, squirting all over herself and Peter and the couch and the floor. Peter loved how easy it was to make her cum, how intense her orgams were, and how she had begged for his cock.

"Is it my turn yet?" Ginger whined and sat up.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Ava proposed.

Peter took his time slowing down then sliding out of Ava. He followed them to the bedroom. The king-sized bed had ample room for the three of them, and someone had laid out various toys: dildos, vibrators, bed restraints.

Ava spread out in the middle of the bed. Ginger crawled onto the bed and on top of Ava. They began kissing and fondling each other's breasts. Peter stood beside the bed watching the two of them while he stroked himself. Peter loved watching as Ginger kissed Ava's tits, made her nipples hard as rocks, and then played with them, licking them then blowing cold air across them to make them even harder. She was relentless as if she could play with Ava's tits all night. But Ava's wails and the arching of her back signaled she wanted Ginger's hands on her pussy.

Ginger reached over and selected a realistic looking dildo and then ran it across Ava's chest, around her tits, over her belly, between her legs. Then Ginger put it between her own legs and covered it in her juices. She slid it slowly up to Ava's mouth. Ava took it in and sucked it, then licked all of Ginger's juices off it.

Ginger moved into the 69 position over Ava and slid the dildo in her wet pussy. Then she commenced to fuck her with it as she teased Ava's clit with her tongue and fingers. This left Ginger's ass in the air for Peter to fuck.

Peter crawled over to Ginger and fucked her teasingly, first sliding his cock in then withdrawing it all the way. "Beg for my cock, Ginger," he teased.

"Please, Peter? Peter, I want you inside me." But he repeated this teasing process. All the while Ginger was tingling all over her body as if it were electric. "Pump me, Peter," she pleaded.

He refused. "I don't know if you've been a good girl."

Ginger turned her head just enough to see Peter's fake-serious expression. She smiled and turned around.

"I'm no angel," Ginger confessed, hoping to get a few spanks in before he fucked her insane. Peter's hand was swift, immediately smacking Ginger's rosy pink ass.

"Ah!" she uttered in pleasure. "Ava," Ginger said breathlessly. "You said he was obedient."

"No, I said he was disobedient. He likes punishment a lot. A terribly disobedient pet," Ava corrected her. She was under Ginger, her head between her legs. Ava reached up and pinched Peter's inner thigh just enough to get his attention. "Fuck her, Peter," Ava demanded. "Fuck her and make her cum or I'm tying you back up--"

"--For the whole weekend," Ginger added.

Peter steadied his knees on the mattress. "You sure you want my cock?" he asked.

"Fuck me, Peter," she commanded. "Make me cum."

Peter fucked Ginger deep and slow, deliberately. Her ass was tight and perfect, and she was wetter than she had been only moments before. Since Peter had cum once already, he felt like he could fuck all night. He fucked her slowly then he fucked her hard, pounding her pussy eager to make her cum. He could feel her pussy tightening around his cock each time he slid out; it was as if she were trying to keep him inside her. The pressure was building up in his cock, so he thrust harder. He spanked her ass while he fucked her. Ginger had to stop satisfying Ava because she was getting close and couldn't concentrate on anything else.

Her moans grew louder and louder until she could barely breathe. "Oh . . . oh . . . my . . . God . . . fuck . . . shit . . . pound my pussy . . . harder . . . I'm going to . . . I'm so close . . . damn you know how to fuck . . . use me . . . fuck me . . . yeah, fuck me like that . . . just like that . . . fuck the hell out of me . . . don't stop . . . don't . . . stop . . . oh my god . . . I don't want to cum yet . . . god damn . . . you are such a good fuck . . . yes . . . just like that . . . mmmm . . . whatever you do . . . christ . . . don't stop . . ." Peter felt her cumming on his cock before he heard her cries: "Oh . . . fuck . . . fuck . . . fuckfuckfuck!" He felt her pulsating, her body shuddering, and his own cock throbbing for want of release. He held back though, knowing what he wanted to do next.

Ginger collapsed on her back and was immediately joined by Ava on one side and Peter on the other. The ladies felt spent but euphoric. Peter, on the other hand, was ready to try out a few things.

Ava rolled on her side so she could see Peter. "So, has it been all you expected so far?"

"And then some," he answered. "But I have a few more ideas."

Peter arranged the women so they were on the floor leaning over the bed side by side. Peter was able to penetrate Ava, pump her pussy a few times, then slide into Ginger to do the same, then back into Ava. But continuing to move awkwardly from the right-left was slowing his momentum and felt awkward.

Instead, Peter had Ginger stay where she was laying on the bed, face down on the mattress. He had Ava climb on top of Ginger, straddling her lower back with her knees on the mattress, and he bent Ava forward so she was laying boobs-to-back against Ginger. Their asses were one on top of the other, their sweet spots inches apart. Peter's face flushed at the sight of these two women who were bringing him so much pleasure. He was eager to satisfy them both.

Again, Peter was able to penetrate Ava, pull out, then slide down into Sugar, then back up into Ava. While he had his cock in one, the other was pleading with him for more. While he fucked Ginger, he played with Ava's pussy, his fingers going where his mouth would go if he weren't occupied. Then he found a toy on the bed, a nice sized purple dildo to go up Ava's ass while he fucked Ginger. He pounded Ginger while he slid the dildo inside Ava. The two were enraptured, Ginger moaning again and crying out in pleasure while Ava was pleading for him to fuck her, too, both of them sighing with each thrust.

Peter had never even imagined this would happen, and here he was, satisfying two women at once. Their moans let him know he was pleasing them immensely, and their pleading to be fucked harder, deeper made him feel insanely desirable. It was the most supreme feeling--stimulating, mind-blowing, not of this world--and the thought brought him closer to climax than he wanted. He didn't want it to stop.

As he started to cum, he was inside Ava. He pulled out quickly enough to release the rest into Ginger, pumping his cum deep until he was completely empty.

The three collapsed on the bed side by side. "It's only Friday night," Peter said to Ava. "What other surprises do you have in store for me this weekend?"

Ava smiled at Ginger. "Should we tell him the plans for tomorrow?"

"Or make him wait?"

"Definitely make him wait."

"Awww . . . Don't make me wait. You should tell me."

Ginger scrunched up her face in thought, weighing the pros and cons. Ava watched her, waiting to see what she would decide. Finally Ginger asked, "Peter, have you ever been to a sex party?"


12