Parent-Teacher: Principal

Story Info
Mom pays for her son's bad behavior.
2.1k words
4.44
18.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah, keep doing that! Fuck me, you bastard!"

Her mailman had her nailed to the floor with his cock. He was filling her cunt with his meaty thickness. Spearing into her.

He delivered more than mail to her house. At least three times a week, he delivered his large package in her box.

"Fuck me, mailman"

"Unghh, Unghh, Unghh." He just grunted while he pumped in and out of her sopping-wet pussy.

He slammed into her for a few minutes before he stiffened and his body jerked. His come filled her pussy.

"Mmmm, just what I needed."

"Yes ma'am, I'll have more special deliveries for you this week."

He rolled off and pulled his pants up. He hadn't bothered to take anything off. Just enough to pull out his hard cock to fuck her with.

He left to continue his route. She looked over at the clock on the wall. "Shit. I'm going to be late." She scrambled to clean up and get dressed.

Her son's school had called about something she needed to come in for. Some trouble or something like that. It was always something with him.

She was already late so she just ran her fingers through her hair and tossed on whatever clothes were handy. A tight-fitting t-shirt that showed off her medium-sized tits. She always got looks when she wore it. Then mom-style yoga pants that had never seen the inside of a studio. They shaped her ass just the way she likes.

She tried to scoop out the mailman's come for her soaked pussy but he left so much that she could only get a little out. She wiped what she could and pulled her pants up.

****

She walked into the principal's office.

"I'm here to see the principal about my son," she told the receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment?"

She looked sheepish. "It was supposed to be at 1 pm, but I'm running a little late.

The receptionist glanced at the clock on the wall. 1:10. "Just a little bit," she smirked.

She blushed with embarrassment. "Is he available?"

"Please sit down, I'll let him know you are here."

She sat. Before she was settled, the receptionist called to her. "Ms. Trenton, Principal Rogers is ready for you, please go in." She pointed to the door.

She walked in and sat down in a chair facing his desk. He looked up at her, then at the clock. "You are late Ms. Trenton. You were supposed to be here for one o'clock, and it's now 1:15 pm. You are not starting this meeting on a good note."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson. I had something come up last minute that delayed me." She flushed, thinking of the delivery that made her late.

"Ms. Trenton, I called you in here to discuss your son's behavior, but I think that I see where he gets it from since you couldn't bother to be one time." He stood up and leaned against the desk in front of her. "I do not accept tardiness from my students, and when parents disrespect me by doing the same, it tells me that the problem is not the child."

She started to argue with him. "Mr. Johnson, that's not fair. I try to raise my son to be a good boy, and I'm doing my best alone."

"Quiet! I don't care about your excuses. In my experience, when a parent is undisciplined, the child follows their example. Do you know what happens to parents when they disrespect me in this office?"

"No sir, I don't."

"They are punished."

"What? What do you mean punished?"

"Do you know what corporal punishment is Ms. Trenton?"

"Like spanking?"

"Exactly. We have a policy at this school that when kids act out, their parents receive the punishment, as an incentive to shape up their children."

"What? You want to spank me because my son misbehaved? That's outrageous! There is no way you are spanking me. I won't allow it!"

"Yes, you will." He pulled a sheet of paper from a file on the desk and handed it to her. "This form, with your signature, states that you accept the responsibility for your son's actions and that you'll be punished for what he does."

She looked it over. She didn't remember agreeing to this, but she had signed so many papers at the beginning of the year. As she read it over, she realized that she had signed that she agreed to corporal punishment on her son's behalf.

"So you see, Ms. Trenton, your son has been disruptive in several classes, with complaints from several teachers. You are going to be spanked, and hopefully, you will bring him into line, or we'll repeat this as much as necessary. Now stand up."

She slowly stood, not seeing a way out of this. He looked at her. Her tight t-shirt showed her breasts and he could see her nipples on display. Her yoga pants were hugging her curves.

"Bend over the desk, and pull down your pants."

"What, no! You can spank me over my clothes." Besides not putting a bra on, she hadn't put panties on in her rush. If she had to pull down her pants, the Principal would think she was a slut with no underwear.

"Pull them down, now! You will be bare-bottom for your punishment. Or I can just suspend your son now."

She glared at him as she pulled her yoga pants down over her ass. The meaty globes were revealed as the material slid down her skin. She bent over the desk, trying to keep her legs together so he wouldn't see the mailman's cum.

He pulled them all the way down to her ankles, and off her feet. She tried to hold her legs together, but he kicked her feet apart. "This is the ready position, Ms. Trenton. In the future, if we need to do this again, you will assume the position, just like this. Bare-bottom, pants off, legs spread, bent over my desk. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she said in resignation. She hoped he wouldn't look between her legs at her pussy. She could feel the cum in there, waiting to seep out.

He walked around her, looking at her fine ass, and her pussy lips showing between them. Her pussy was leaking something. He reached under and slid his finger along her slit. Something gooey was on his finger. She jerked when she felt him touching her. He held her down with a hand on her back.

Reaching his finger under her nose, he asked her, "is this why you were late? Getting yourself fucked?"

She didn't answer and moved her head away from his finger. "Tell me! Were you a naughty girl, fucking when you should be on time for me?" He moved his finger back toward her nose so she could smell the cum and pussy juice.

She said in a quiet voice, "Yes sir. I was getting fucked by my mailman. He came inside me and I got here as fast as I could."

"You are a dirty little slut. Suck it off my finger." She took his finger in her mouth. She was embarrassed being called a slut by her son's Principal, but she savored the taste of the cum and her juices in her mouth. She soon had his finger clean, though she kept sucking on it.

"Enough of that, I have something you can suck on later." He pulled his finger from her mouth, wiping it on her face.

WHACK!

"Yeoohhh!" She yelled out when she felt the sting on her ass. It burned her skin and she struggled to get away. He was holding her down, so she couldn't get away.

"Slut mommy, you will count each time, or I will start over. Do you understand?"

With tears in her eyes from the pain, she nodded.

"Use your words."

"Yes sir, I understand."

WHACK!

She cried out again. Whatever he was hitting her with was stinging as it hit the sensitive skin of her butt.

"Two, sir."

WHACK!

Crying now, "Three, sir."

He continued to spank her with his special ruler. He had a yardstick that he'd had the shop teacher drill large holes in.

Her ass was on fire and she'd never felt anything like it before. She'd also never felt turned on like this before.

Her pussy pulsated after each strike of the ruler. Each whack turned up the volume of her desire. She was squirming and it wasn't just from the heat in her ass.

Principal Johnson knew the signs and smiled in anticipation.

WHACK!

"Ten, sir." She cried out.

"Very good, my little slut mommy."

She laid there on his desk, breathing heavily. Her cheeks had crisscrossed red lines where the Principal had spanked her, taking the punishment for her son.

She heard rustling behind her and looked to see Mr. Johnson undoing his belt. His erection was bulging out of his pants. She smiled and wriggled her hips in invitation.

She gasped when his cock was revealed. Thick like a soda can, it looked like it was angry at the world, and ready to do some damage. "Don't worry, my little pet slut, you'll take this and beg for more."

She did worry. Her mailman was well endowed, but this was beyond. Even so, her pussy was clenching in anticipation of being invaded.

He stepped up to her, pressing against her pussy. The combination of her leaking juices and what cum was still in her from earlier provided plenty of lubrication for him.

He pushed in against the tightness of her channel. She wanted it, but it was still a lot to take and she jerked when he got the head inside. He was barely in her and she felt stretched like never before.

"Please, be gentle. You are so big."

He smiled. It never failed. Every horny mother that experienced his meat pole was always scared at first, but none had gone away unsatisfied, Ms. Trenton wouldn't be an exception.

He kept pushing into her, stretching her pussy wide. She grunted with the effort of accepting him. When he finally stopped, she was more full than she ever remembered feeling. She was feeling sensations from her cunt that she'd never felt before.

"Oh fuck me, I'm so stretched out. Give me a minute to adjust."

He gave her a few seconds and started fucking her. He wasn't gentle with her. His thick cock was stretching her wide open.

She held onto the desk for dear life. He was spearing into her cunt, filling her more than anyone had before.

He fucked her hard. Her moans were constant now, every time he hit bottom.

Her orgasm was coming fast. He was filling her up, and it felt great.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" She screamed out. He didn't slow down, fucking her at the same frantic pace.

A few more orgasms and he was getting close. She felt his hard cock seem to get even harder and he convulsed inside her pussy, slamming deep and holding in her, while he spurred his potent sperm in her tight cunt.

"Ahhhggrrhhh," he yelled as he filled her up with his spunk. She felt his cum gush out when he pulled out. Her pussy felt empty and she already missed the feeling of him inside her. His cum was making a mess on his desk.

He pulled her up off the desk. She reached up to kiss him, invading his mouth with her tongue. He kissed her back, hands on her ass. She moaned feeling him holding her cheeks, still sensitive from his spankings.

"My little slut mom pet. I knew you'd be a great fuck. That tight little body was begging to get fucked."

"Mmmmm, it was. It's good that your cock was here to take care of me. You can fill me up any time you want Mr. Principal."

"You'll need to come back for remedial sessions, your discipline is just getting started."

"Yes sir."

He handed her some tissues. They weren't nearly enough to clean the massive amount of his sperm leaking out of her. She cleaned up what she could and pulled up her yoga pants. She'd need to clean up when she got home. Every time she moved, her pussy squished with his cum. Her crotch was already soaked. She hoped she could get home without anyone seeing her condition.

Sitting in her car, she idly rubbed her pussy through her pants. She closed her eyes while she rubbed. Two times she'd been fucked today, two times she'd been filled with their come.

She smiled at the memory, her ass still sore from the Principal's spanking. She couldn't wait until the next time her son misbehaved in school.

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers