Parental Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... this body belongs to me, huh?" he asked, eyeing her lustily. She nodded.

"Then I want to see it, all of it," he said.

He moved forward and placed his hands on the hem of her nightie. Slowly, he pulled it up and out of her body. His daughter's young, nubile body came into view, in all its glorious nakedness. She closed her eyes and looked sideways as he ogled at her with lust and desire. It had been years since he had last seen her naked. She had been just a kid back then. But now, she was all grown up and nicely developed. Nice, round, firm breasts sat high up on her chest, defying gravity. Her brown nipples were erect. Her mostly flat tummy still had some baby fat around the waist. Wide hips tapered down to nice, long legs. It was the body of a young woman at the cusp of maturity. It had been so long since he had last seen such a young naked body. Her pussy remained hidden underneath curly pubic hairs.

"Won't you open your eyes, Bubbles?" he asked.

"I feel... shy, daddy," she said, standing awkwardly, "I've never been naked in front of anyone, in a long time. Do I look alright?"

"Absolutely beautiful! Look, what's it done to me," he said and took off his pajama, standing naked himself in front of his daughter.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes ventured below and became fixated on his huge erect cock. He moved forward and gently placed both hands on her breasts. They were smaller than his wife's 38C, but looked fresh and untouched.

"These are so lovely," he said, appreciatively, "What size are they?"

"34C, daddy. I am glad you like them," she said, squirming as he played with her erect nipples. "Mmm... feels good, daddy," she moaned.

He took her hand and said, "Come on. Let's get into bed."

"Are we going to... do it, daddy?" she asked, innocently.

"No, Bubbles. But I am going to make you feel good," he said, helping her get into the bed.

They lay side by side embracing each other. "Just follow my lead," he said, as he leaned in and kissed her soft lips again. She tried to copy what he did and the kiss became less awkward and more natural. He roamed his hands over her young body and explored every inch. He fondled her lovely breasts and pinched her nipples. He caressed her curly pubic bush but deliberately left her pussy alone. He especially loved her tight ass and gave it a squeeze. His hard cock nudged against her waist. They broke the kiss and she looked down at his shaft.

"Go ahead. Touch it," he said.

When she looked at it mesmerized but didn't move, he urged again, "Don't be afraid, Bubbles."

She gingerly touched his manhood and then curled her fingers around it. There was a twinkle in her eyes as she gripped his cock.

"It's so warm, daddy. And it's throbbing," she said with the glee of a child getting to play with a new toy.

He smiled at her and moved to open her legs. She immediately tensed and clamped her thighs. Then realizing that, she relaxed again.

"Sorry daddy. Force of habit. Mama always told me to keep my legs closed," she said.

"Your mama taught you well. But now I want you to give me access to your yoni," he said.

She nodded and relaxed on the bed. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and slowly opened her legs. He slid his hands between her thighs and gently cupped her pussy. It was wet with arousal. She moaned at the contact. He rubbed her pussy lips and smeared the slick juices all over her vulva. He slowly caressed his daughter's pussy, watching her squirm and moan with pleasure

"Oh, daddy! What's happening to me? It's never been that wet before... down there," she said.

"You're sexually aroused. It's natural. It's just your body preparing your yoni for penetration," he said.

He sucked on his middle finger, coating it with saliva and slowly worked it into her cunt. She groaned with pleasure and clutched his shoulder tightly as his finger slid inside her.

"How does it feel, Bubbles?"

"Feels so different, so weird. I've never felt like this before. But it feels good, daddy."

He started moving his finger in and out of her pussy, gently fingering her. Few moments later, he started to rub her clit with his thumb as well. Her moans became more vocal and frequent.

He loved the way her pussy walls gripped his finger. His daughter was so tight! He remembered his wife being similarly tight, years earlier when they were newlyweds. But several years and two pregnancies later, she had loosened up where he could now slide two or even three fingers simultaneously. He salivated at the thought of sliding his cock in his daughter's tight, virgin cunt, which no doubt would fit him more snugly than his wife's. He looked at her face to see her eyes closed, lost in passion and enjoying the pleasures of being fingered for the first time. He smiled, pleased with himself. He doubled his efforts, focusing on her swollen nub.

"Daddy... I feel weird. I don't know what's happening. It's tingling. I feel like I might pee," she said.

"It's ok, Bubbles. You're approaching your first orgasm. Just relax and let it happen. Just surrender your body to these sensations," he said, soothing her as he continued to finger her and rub her clit.

Moments later, she stiffened and tensed. She gripped his shoulder tightly and let out a loud moan as the orgasm came crashing down on her. Her body shuddered and quivered.

"Yes, Bubbles. Just let it wash over you," he said, encouraging her.

As her orgasm subsided, she calmed and slumped back on the bed. He gently slid his finger out of her pussy and cupped her vulva, possessively. This yoni is mine, he thought, proudly.

"Oh God, daddy. I was so loud. Sorry, I couldn't help myself," she said.

"That's good, Bubbles. Never shy away from expressing yourself, especially during sex. Did it feel good?"

"It was awesome, daddy. It was the best feeling in the world," she said, smiling. She kissed his cheek and settled back on the bed, cuddling with him. He caressed her hair, kissed her forehead and watched her sleep in his arms. Sometime later, he himself drifted off to sleep.

***

Harsh opened his eyes. It was early morning. He could hear birds chirping outside as he rubbed his eyes. A pleasurable sensation emanated from his cock. He looked down to see Bubbly, lying on the bed with her face near his crotch. She had put her nightie back on while he was still naked. She was propped up sideways on her elbows, holding his cock, which was erect. She looked intently at his hard shaft, twisting and turning it, as if studying every inch.

Noticing he was awake, she smiled and said, "Good morning, daddy!"

"Morning, Bubbles. How long have you been awake?" he said.

"Few minutes. I saw... this... standing straight," she said, running her fingers across his phallus.

"You can call it a lingam when you're with me privately, or when you're alone with your husband in future," he instructed.

She nodded and said, "I saw... your... lingam, erect and upright. I got intrigued and was checking it out. I had never seen an adult one before."

"It's usually erect early in the morning. This is common among men," he explained.

"It's so big, daddy," she said, squeezing his cock, gently. "All these veins running across. I love the way it's throbbing. It's beautiful, daddy," she said.

He laughed, filling up with pride, hearing the compliments from his daughter. Consequently, his cock filled up with more blood flow, making it even harder.

"Does this slide down?" she asked, pulling his foreskin down all the way, exposing the pink swollen glans. "Ooh, it feels so hard... yet spongy," she remarked, touching his cock head and feeling it with her fingers. "Daddy, look, there's a drop of clear fluid at the tip," she said, enthusiastically.

"You're turning me on, Bubbles. I am getting aroused. Remember the wetness of your yoni last night. This is similar. Spread it around with your finger."

She did as instructed. Soon after, another drop oozed to take its place. She smeared it around as well. And then another. Soon, his cock head was fully coated and slippery.

"Daddy, what do I do with this? I want to make you feel good, just like you did for me last night."

"You're already doing great, Bubbles. Just keep touching and playing with it," he said and relaxed on the bed.

She continued playing with his cock, touching it, fondling it, caressing and squeezing it. Every time a drop of pre-cum showed up at the tip, she spread it over the head, keeping it slick. She was completely engrossed in it. At times she would look at him, make eye contact, smile and then focus on his cock again. This was her first time handling an erection, the inexperience showed, but her enthusiasm made up for it.

Harsh was enjoying this immensely. His daughter's naive fingers touched his cock and balls differently than his wife's experienced hands. He was used to his wife's handling of his cock and knew what to expect. But with Bubbly, it was unpredictable, her touch gentle and unsure. He especially loved his daughter's joy and enthusiasm and looked forward to teaching her to suck his cock tonight.

As he approached his climax, he said, "I am getting close, Bubbles. Just grip the lingam and move your hand up and down the shaft. That should do the trick."

She performed as instructed. Within a few strokes he went over the edge. He grunted and groaned. Thick, creamy semen gushed out of his cock, spurting over his groin. She gasped, watching in wonder, as the cum flowed down her fingers. She kept jerking his cock as he unloaded.

He put a hand on hers and said, "Slow down, Bubbles. Once the lingam starts ejaculating, it becomes sensitive. You should continue stroking it, but do it slowly."

"Oops! Sorry, daddy," she said.

"It's ok. This was your first time. You did good. Now bring me a towel and go wash your hands."

***

Gita woke up. Deepu was still asleep. Letting him sleep, she got up and freshened up. She made tea and carried the cups to the bed. Deepu was just awake by then.

"Morning, mama," he said, accepting a cup of tea.

"Good morning!" she said, sitting beside him, sipping tea. "Did you sleep well last night?"

He paused and blushed. "Yes. I... uh... Thanks mama!"

"Glad I could help," she said, smiling. "Deepu... I thought about what you said yesterday, about being bullied and ridiculed for your lack of sexual knowledge. Although, I am sure those guys who bullied you, won't have much knowledge either. But, I realize now that it's an important knowledge to have in life. Yet, I believe the source of every knowledge is vital as well."

He looked embarrassed and said, "I've deleted all the videos, mama."

"That's good," she said. "But I feel your introduction to sexual knowledge might have been tainted because of those videos. Your perceptions would've been colored by them. It's important to purge those from your mind and start re-learn it anew. This is where I can help you."

"I don't understand..."

"What I mean is that I can teach you all there is to know about sex and intimacy. I can show you how to please a woman. And... I'll let you practice it on me," she said, looking him in the eye.

He looked back at her, shocked, with his mouth hanging open.

"You don't have to say anything now," she said. "Think about my offer. Think about how you feel about last night. We'll speak later, tonight."

***

"Really? That's great! Just yesterday, you were ready to give up! I am impressed," Gita said, over the phone.

Harsh grunted and said, "Yeah... well... things just happened."

Harsh had called up Gita as soon as he reached office and had recounted the events of the previous night and that morning.

"What about you and Deepu?" he asked.

"It's been slower progress than you. But I think I am onto something," she said and recounted her side of the events. She didn't mention about the pornographic videos, though, to save Deepu from Harsh's wrath.

"Kids these days...," he said, disgruntled, after hearing about his son being bullied for his lack of knowledge about sex. He wanted to slap those punks for ridiculing his son.

"Anyways, there's one more thing I wanted to discuss," said Gita. "I presume you haven't told Bubbly about our plan and what I am up to with Deepu. Let's keep it that way. Let them think their sibling and other parent are unaware of what's happening."

***

Later that evening, Harsh reached home. Bubbly greeted him cheerfully at the door. He entered and closed the door behind him. He pulled her to him and kissed her lips. She melted in his arms and kissed him back.

"I missed you, daddy. Was thinking about you all day," she said, hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and said, "Me too, Bubbles."

After getting freshened up, he closed all the doors and windows and closed all the curtains, for complete privacy. He undressed and walked into his daughter's room, completely naked.

Bubbly gasped, closing her eyes and turning her face away, when she saw him. He laughed and said, "What's the matter?"

"Daddy, you're naked!" she said, opening her eyes but keeping the face turned away.

"Yes. And I want you to be naked as well. Your mother and I used to practice nudism during the initial years of our marriage. We stopped doing it after your brother was born. It's such an unique experience. Come on."

She reluctantly came and stood before him. He took her nightie off, exposing her young, nude body. Both, father and daughter, went into the kitchen, naked and started preparing for dinner.

Harsh helped Bubbly in the kitchen. She made dinner and he helped her around, both of them naked. Many times, he would hug her from behind and kiss her nape or shoulders, poking his erection into her waist or butt cheeks. She too, became gradually comfortable in the nude, and started losing her inhibitions. When he touched her, she wanted to touch his cock, but first asked for permission.

"Daddy, your lingam is hard again. Can I touch it?"

"Of course, Bubbles. Whenever we are alone, you can touch it. No need to ask."

And so, she touched his hard cock, gripping his shaft, fondling his balls whenever he kissed her. They laid the table and sat for dinner, naked.

Post dinner, Harsh said, "Come on. Let's take a shower and clean up."

Together, they entered the bathroom. He retrieved the pair of scissors from the cabinet and gave his pubic hairs a trim. He made sure to keep them at medium length; too long and it would get in her way during blowjob; too short and it would prick her vulva during intercourse. Next, he trimmed her pubic hair as well.

He adjusted the shower to a comfortable temperature. The father and daughter got underneath the water. He pulled her close and kissed her lips. After getting wet all over, he squirted some shower gel onto his hands and lathered up all over her body. He fondled her breasts and played with her nipples, as she moaned and closed her eyes in pleasure. Lathering up her tummy and back, he played with her cute ass. Finally, he lathered her vulva as she moaned again. He took some more shower gel and lathered himself up. Then pulling her close to him, he hugged her, sliding their bodies over the their slippery skin. Naturally, many times, his erection slipped between her thighs, rubbing her vulva. She gasped every time, probably thinking it might penetrate her, but he was careful not to do that. But he did enjoy making her gasp each time by poking her with his shaft. They dried themselves and retired to his bedroom. Harsh sat on the couch and placed a cushion on the floor between his legs.

"Tonight, we'll pleasure each other with our mouths. First you need to learn the blowjob, which is to suck on a man's lingam. Come," he said.

Bubbly nodded and knelt on the cushion between his legs. Both of them repositioned themselves to get comfortable. His erection bobbed near her face. Following his instructions, she held his cock in both hands and caressed it, while also paying attention to his balls.

He felt proud that her daughter was in awe of his phallus. It made him more aroused and erect. She held and caressed it with reverence.

"It's so beautiful, daddy. Looks even bigger than yesterday. How big is it?" she asked.

"Around 6.5 inches," he said, proudly.

"I am so lucky, daddy. I don't think any other girl would have the privilege of seeing and holding their father's lingam. And here I am, getting to worship it. This is the place of my creation," she said, fondling his testicles. "And this," she said, gently squeezing the shaft, "This is the staff that delivered the seed into mama's womb. Thanks lingam!" she said, cheerfully, and kissed the underside of his cock.

Following further instructions, she licked the entire shaft with her flattened tongue, fluttering the tongue tip at the back of his cock head. She licked the underside of the flared ridge of the head. Finally, she took the swollen head of his cock in her mouth and pursed her lips around it. He sighed with pleasure and leaned back as his cock head disappeared into his daughter's mouth. What she lacked in experience, she made up in enthusiasm. She listened to his every instructions and even asked questions of her own. Harsh was pleased with his daughter's eagerness to pleasure him. She was soon, giving him a hand job with one hand, fondling his balls with the other while sucking his cock.

Almost 15 minutes later, they changed position. Harsh stood up while Bubbly sat on the edge of the bed. She continued pleasuring his cock for another 10 minutes and he got ready to cum.

"I am getting close, Bubbles. Speed up your hands and mouth. I am going to cum into your mouth. Make sure you swallow all of it. You'll honor me by drinking my essence," he said, stretching his legs and holding the back of her head.

She grunted her acknowledgment and sped up her efforts. Soon, Harsh went over the edge. He held her head steady and plunged his cock even further into her mouth as he shot his load into her throat.

"Ohhh Bubbles, here it comes. Take it. Take it all!" he groaned.

He could feel some discomfort and struggle from her, but he ignored it. She needed to be trained to get used to his cock. He was the man of the house and it was her duty to please him. He was proud to see her get used to it quickly and able to swallow his huge load without gagging. As he finished unloading his cum, he withdrew his cock from her mouth. There was some tears in her eyes from the initial discomfort. He wiped them off and soothed her.

"You did very good, Bubbles. I am proud of you! You were also able to overcome the gag reflex quickly, which is quite an achievement for your first blowjob. I am very pleased."

"Thanks daddy. I am glad you liked it. I hope we'll do it more often."

"Yes, we will. I'll teach you other techniques and we'll work on your deep throating as well. Now, come on. Let me return the pleasure."

***

Gita and Deepu returned to his apartment after a shopping trip from the mall. Secretly, she had bought couple of sexy, lacy lingerie at one of the shops.

After dinner, Deepu asked, "Mama... what you said this morning... will you really teach me?"

"Yes. Would you like to learn?"

He nodded, yes. She smiled and said, "Wait here on the bed. Give me sometime to get ready."

She took her shopping bag and went into the bathroom. After a quick shower, she groomed herself, put on a subtle make-up and stood in front of the mirror, reviewing the effect.

Her face and body showed the effects of her age yet retained the beauty she was popular for. Lustrous hair fell till the middle of her back; the deep black had been grayed at some places which were now dyed a deep orange with henna. She had always kept herself fit with regular morning walks with the other women in her neighborhood. Her 38C breasts were still beautiful as ever, though age, childbirth and gravity had started showing their effects.