Parental Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parted her pussy with his fingers and plunged his tongue inside. She moaned with his cock in her mouth, the throaty vibrations increasing his pleasure. He marveled at her talented tongue and mouth which worked expertly on his cock. She didn't forget about his balls either, one hand constantly fondling his scrotum. The other hand worked in unison with her mouth over his shaft. He focused on her swollen clit, licking it in circles as she started grinding her pussy on his tongue. She increased her oral efforts on his cock. He felt himself go over the point of no return. He licked furiously on her clit wanting to make her climax with him. He felt his cum rising up his shaft as she shuddered and moaned. Climax hit her, reducing her to a quivering mass of flesh. Her pussy flooded with more tangy juices, which tasted delicious to him. She moaned and kept working on his cock. He groaned loudly as his own climax hit him. Load after load of his cum shot deep into her throat as she swallowed every last drop. Exhausted from their mutual climax, the brother and sister fell on the bed.

"Oh... that was wonderful!" Deepu said, as he caressed his sister's nipples, leisurely.

"Thanks, bhaiya. And you were awesome too," Bubbly said, lazily fondling her brother's semi-erect cock. "Let's go to the terrace, to our old den. You haven't been there in ages."

"Now? Aren't we going to have sex?" Deepu asked.

"We will. I have a surprise for you. Come on," she said, pulling him up.

Covering themselves in towels, the siblings took the stairs. Theirs was a single story house, surrounded by neem and coconut trees, in a sparsely populated neighborhood. There was store room on the terrace which the siblings had converted into a cozy den during their childhood. Deepu hadn't come up here in the last two years, ever since he moved out to Indore for his higher studies. When they entered the den, he was surprised.

"Wow! This looks great. It's still like I remember when we were kids. And some things have improved as well," he said, looking around.

The small room was mostly meant for storage of various household tools and other rarely used items. When Deepu and Bubbly were younger, they had cleared out the room of old cardboard boxes and other unnecessary items, making a sizeable space for themselves. They had put an old single bed and mattress with a small cupboard. They had decorated the space with their toys, stacking the cupboard with board games. It was a private space for their use which they shared only with few close friends. Strictly no adults were allowed.

Deepu checked the bed. The mattress had been changed and felt more comfortable. A spacious single seater sofa had also been added nearby. He had stopped coming here years ago when he had found better hangout places with his friends and this room had started to feel childish back then. Now he could see that Bubbly had updated the decorations to a more mature taste.

"Like what I've done with the place?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded, enthusiastically. She gave him a seductive look and undid her towel. It fell on the floor, leaving her naked. Deepu ogled his younger sister's body. His cock started to harden. She sat on the sofa and lifted both legs up, bent at the knees. This opened up her thighs offering her pussy to her brother.

"Get me wet, bhaiya... and then take me," she whispered.

Deepu leaned on the floor and pulled her towards the edge of the sofa for better access. He touched and caressed her pubic hairs and then her vulva. She sighed at the contact. He buried his face into her crotch and licked her labial lips. Her pussy was still wet from the last orgasm and tasted delicious. He pleasured her orally till she squirmed with delight and was soaking wet.

She gently pushed him away, indicating him to stop. He stood up, his hard cock waving near her face. She opened her mouth and took the cock head in, giving it few licks and sucks. She stood up and pushed him onto the bed. He laid on his back. She got on top of him and arranged her groin on top of his. He could only watch as she took his erection in her hand and rubbed the tip on her vulva. Warm pussy juices smeared on his cock head, making it slick and slippery. She fed the cock head to the entrance of her pussy and aligned herself, straddling him. He watched unblinking, at the point his cock and her pussy made contact. She lowered herself, his thick lance spearing into her cunt, parting the pussy lips. She lowered herself further, taking his manhood fairly easily into her pussy all the way.

"Oh... bhaiya! Your lingam is so thick. It is stretching my yoni," she said, moaning with pleasure.

"Does it feel good?" he asked.

"Yes bhaiya... it feels wonderful," she said, starting to gyrate her hips, moving her pussy up and down the length of his shaft.

Deepu relaxed on the bed and groaned with pleasure as his younger sister fucked him. Her pussy felt tighter than his mother's; the pussy walls gripping his cock tightly. She rode him like an expert, like one of those porn girls he had seen on video. He was pleasantly surprised that she was able to take his cock all the way without much trouble, which even his mother had struggled with.

As Bubbly rode his cock like a sex goddess, Deepu couldn't help but look at her in awe and nostalgia. This was his little sister, whom he had loved and protected his whole life. As kids, they had been brought up in a strict and rigid household. Both had endured a lot of scolding, beatings and disciplining from their father over trivial matters. This small room had been a sanctuary for them to come and cry. They would console and hug each other here.

He glanced past the sexy body of his sister and looked at one corner of the room, recalling the day she had been spanked by their father when she was in her seventh grade at school. She had been talking to a boy from her class in a stretch of deserted road after school. A colleague of their father had seen her and leaked it to their father. Harsh had come back home that evening and spanked her hard. She had cried, explaining that the boy had stopped her to borrow her study notes. She had pleaded that she had done nothing wrong, yet their father's fury couldn't be calmed. He had spanked her ass red and raw while bellowing furiously about not talking to boys outside school premises. Later, Deepu had found her curled up on the floor in the corner of this den, sobbing quietly. He had brought her favorite sweets with him, bought out of his pocket money. She had hugged him and cried harder as he consoled her. Later, they had savored the sweets together, lying on the bed.

He looked back at her, pleasure coursing through his body as he felt his cock being milked by her soft pussy walls. He reached out with both hands and cupped her bouncing breasts.

"Ah! Suck my nipples, bhaiya!"

He rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, teasing her, as she bounced on his cock. Leaning forward, he took her erect nipple into his mouth, sucking it. She moaned loudly and continued riding his cock for several minutes as he sucked her nipples and kissed her breasts. Few minutes later, she was panting and perspiring with the effort. He knew she was getting tired.

"Let's change position," he said.

"Fuck me from behind," she said.

She got up and crouched on the bed on her knees and elbows. She arched her back and presented her fine round ass to him, seductively. He was momentarily shocked, hearing his little sister say the F word openly, but the sight of her ass and those inviting swollen pussy lips drew his attention. He got behind her and fed his cock into her cunt. She pushed back at him, taking his shaft into her pussy. He gripped her taut, round ass cheek with both hands and drove his cock in and out of her pussy. She matched his every thrust, driving his cock even deeper. He couldn't help himself and spanked her ass lightly.

"Ahh! Harder," she groaned, surprising him. He spanked her harder, surprised that she enjoyed it. She moaned louder, confirming her enjoyment.

This was Deepu's first doggy style fuck and he enjoyed it immensely. Bubbly's soft butt cheeks pushed against his crotch with each thrust. He caressed the skin on her back, as his eyes fell on the photo frame on the cupboard. It contained a photo of them side by side. She had been in her tenth grade and he in the twelfth in high school. The photo showed his lips cut and bruised. It was shot a day after he had got into a violent fight with few rowdies near school. The three guys had been low life hooligans who used to hang around outside their school, ogling and harassing the girls. They had taken a particular liking to Bubbly, passing lewd comments to her and following her almost to the neighborhood.

Bubbly disengaged from Deepu's cock. She gestured towards the new single seater sofa. He sat on it. She straddled him and sat on top of him, taking his cock into her pussy. He leaned in and kissed her neck and chest while fondling her breasts with both hands. They had been fucking vigorously for more than half an hour. Now they slowed down and enjoyed their leisurely love making.

Deepu recalled that day, when one of the goons had forcefully grabbed Bubbly's hand on her way home from school. Scared, distraught and in tears, she had informed this to their father, who sadly had done nothing. He had grumbled about the declining state of the society, complained out loud about the apathy of the political and justice systems. Finally, he had said that respectable people of the society should stay away from such ruffians. He had just asked Bubbly to be careful and travel with her group of friends while commuting to school.

The next day, Deepu had single handedly taken on the three goons in front of the school gate, breaking the mirrors and headlights of their motorcycles with his cricket bat. They had thrashed him back until his school mates came to his rescue and called the police. The goons were arrested and were never seen around the school after that day. The whole incident had earned Deepu a lot of admiration and respect, not only from Bubbly but also from other girls at school. Yet, this display of courage, protecting his sister from harassment, had earned him their father's wrath. Harsh had berated him for engaging in violent and shameful behavior. Deepu had been grounded for a week. Bubbly however had sneaked him out of the house. She had taken him to a nearby amusement fair and treated him to his favorite ice-cream. They had the photograph taken at a booth and she had got it framed, with the words -- "World's Best Brother".

He pulled her sister into a kiss. They embraced and kissed passionately as she rose and fell slowly on his cock. The kiss triggered something deep inside both of them. Bubbly cried out in pleasure, her pussy walls contracting rhythmically around his dick, bathing his shaft with her juices. Deepu groaned and threw his head back as he shot his essence into his sister's love hole. She kissed him again and fell in his arms, as they slumped on the sofa in orgasmic bliss.

The next two days were spent almost entirely in their bedroom. Deepu and Bubbly fucked multiple times each day, as often as he could get hard. Bubbly's pussy seemed to be leaking cum all the time. Harsh and Gita were pleasantly surprised at their children's unbridled passion. Gita even had to give their housemaid, two days leave, since Deepu and Bubbly stayed in bed, fucking, almost till noon.

At the end of Deepu's stay, he and Bubbly had their last fuck in their den. They lay on bed, in each other's arms, panting, after an extremely vigorous session.

"I am really surprised. You've learned so much in a short period of time. I was not even aware of most of the stuff we did. Daddy taught you well," he said.

"Thanks bhaiya! This is mostly my love for you. I wanted to give you as much pleasure as I could," she said, kissing his forehead.

***

1 week later --

Bubbly rang the house doorbell of her friend, Roma. Few seconds later, Roma opened the door and ushered her inside. Roma's parents were out of town and Bubbly had got her parents' permission to have a sleepover to keep her friend company.

"He's upstairs. Waiting for you," Roma smiled mischievously and winked.

Bubbly grinned and said, "Thanks darling, you're awesome." She gave her friend a quick peck on the cheek and ran upstairs.

Reaching the first floor, she opened the door and stepped inside. The room smelled faintly of cigarettes. A tall, handsome and muscular figure was sprawled on the bed, smoking. He got off the bed and pulled Bubbly to him, hugging her.

"Vicky, how many times have I told you? Sharing is caring," Bubbly said.

Vicky laughed and handed the cigarette to her. She took few puffs from it, enjoying the taste and smell of the tobacco. With a puff of smoke still in her mouth, she pulled Vicky into a kiss, sharing the smoke with her boyfriend. She exhaled into his mouth as the smoke exited both their nostrils.

"Oh! I've missed you babe," Vicky said.

Vikram was Roma's 23-year-old cousin. Bubbly had met him two years back at Roma's birthday. He had flirted with her and she had flirted back. Soon, they were in a secret affair, which only Roma knew of. They met exclusively in Roma's house. When Bubbly turned 18, she had asked Vikram to take her virginity as a birthday present. Since then, they met once or twice a month at Roma's house, whenever Roma's parents were out of town. Whenever they met, they fucked each other's brains out.

Unknown to anyone in her family, especially her parents, Bubbly had secretly developed into a rebel. She resented the thousands of restrictions they had put on her and her brother. Vikram had given her an outlet. He was her greatest rebellion, her secret middle finger to her parents and their pathetic ideologies. She enjoyed his company. All the secrets and risks associated with this arrangement gave her a wild thrill. It gave her immense satisfaction and enjoyment to fool her family members about her innocence and naivety.

They quickly undressed. She salivated at the view of Vikram's tall, muscular, naked body. She wasn't in love with him, it was mostly lust and entertainment. He had introduced her to sex and had taught her everything she knew. She loved his body, his charms, his confidence and his swagger. He was like a ride in a fast sports car in her slow mundane life.

She pushed him to bed and unbuckled his jeans, pulling it out of his legs. Like a drug addict, she pounced on his big, hard cock. She gripped his 7.5" thick shaft and rubbed it all over her face.

"God! I've missed this cock. You have no idea how hard it was to convincing lie to daddy and bhaiya," she laughed. "Oh wow, daddy, it's so long! Oh bhaiya, it's so thick!" she said, making her eyes big, putting on her false, innocent voice, parodying herself.

Vikram laughed and said, "You're a sexy vixen, you know that! How was the experience with Deepu?"

She had told Vikram everything about having sex with her father. He was shocked yet aroused at the same time and had fucked her sore that night. She had then told him about her parents' plan to get her to have sex with her brother. He had been eagerly waiting to hear the details.

"It was nice, actually," she said, kissing the underside of his cock. "Much better than my chauvinist asshole father. I have always loved bhaiya the most. He has a short but thick cock."

"Thicker than me?" he asked, cockily.

"Nah, yours is a monster. After feeling this in my cunt, daddy and bhaiya's cock felt laughably inadequate," she said, straddling him. They moaned together and Bubbly lowered herself on to Vicky's dick.

"Would you like to hear about how I fucked my brother?" she asked, seductively.

The End.