Parental Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to start her son's lessons by unveiling the mysteries of the vagina. Once he was familiarized with her pussy, she would teach him how to pleasure it with his fingers and tongue. For that, she decided to trim her pubic hair, to give her son a clear view and full access. She put on her new maroon lacy lingerie. The set was smaller and more revealing that what she usually wore. Her breasts threatened to burst out of the confines of the bra and the panties left very little to the imagination. Her heart fluttered but the lingerie made her feel sexy and confident, keeping her nervousness at bay.

She stood near the bathroom door, her hand on the door knob and took a deep breath. This was the moment. She was going to walk out of the bathroom in that skimpy lingerie and give her son a taste of his first woman. Her former self would've been outraged by this act, but she knew better now. This had to be done. Steeling her nerves, she opened the door and walked out.

Deepu sat on the bed, bare torso, wearing only shorts. He gasped when he saw her. His eyes scanned her body, mesmerized. Mouth slightly open, he gazed at her, intently. She smiled at him confidently, thrilled at having captivated her son's attention. He got off the bed and stood in front of her. She could see a tent already forming near his crotch. He was unsure what to do and what to say. She decided to take charge and lead the way.

"Tonight, I am going to teach you all about the yoni and how to pleasure it," she said. He nodded.

She got into the bed and settled in the middle. He kept standing. She raised her hips up slightly and said, "Take this off."

He awkwardly stumbled on to the bed and placed his shaking, cold hands on the waist band of her panty. As he slid it down and off her body, she bent her legs at the knees and slowly opened them. Briefly, she wondered, whether he'd be attracted to her regular old pussy after seeing those young designer pussies in porn. Yet, he looked on, enthralled as her mature, motherly pussy came into view, displayed openly for his viewing pleasure and much more. He didn't say anything, but his unwavering attention meant he found it alluring. She gestured him to take a closer look. He laid on the bed on his tummy, propped up on both elbows, between her legs and gazed at her vulva. She gave her pussy a gentle caress and began her instructions.

"Take a good look at my yoni," she said, tracing her fingers over her vulva, drawing his attention. "These are my outer and inner labial lips," she said, pulling them slightly.

It felt absolutely surreal to her, displaying her pussy so unabashedly to her son, giving him a tour of that which he should never lay eyes on. She spread her inner labial lips with two fingers, giving him a glimpse of what lay within. She pointed out the clitoral hood and the clitoris.

"This is the clit, it's the pleasure nub of the yoni. This is the most sensitive part of a woman's body. Clitoral stimulation is the easiest way to achieve orgasm. But, it's highly sensitive. Never jump at it, the first chance you get. A woman has to be aroused and well lubricated before you touch the clit."

He nodded, enthralled at her words and the beautiful sight of her femininity.

"Now, touch my yoni. Feel it," she asked.

He shifted closer to her pussy but was unsure how to begin.

"Take your time. Be gentle and patient with it. Touch it, caress it."

With trembling fingers, he tentatively touched her pussy, feeling the texture and contours of her labial lips. He licked his lips, moved closer and softly kissed her flower petals. She moaned and relaxed on the bed. He placed soft, tentative kisses all over her vulva around her outer labia. He didn't need much instructions, she observed.

"Where did you learn to do this?" she asked.

"Umm... Those videos," he said, hesitantly.

"Not bad. At least there's something to learn from them after all. But start with the thighs first. Tease and build up the anticipation before moving to the yoni."

He nodded and kissed her thighs and around the outer edges of her vulva. She moaned. Coming back to her pussy, he kissed it again and took her labial lips into his mouth. He sucked on them gently, eliciting a moan from her.

Encouraged, he sucked on the lips slightly harder. "Ouch! Not so rough," she said, "Women don't get aroused as easily as men. Be patient."

He took her labial lips out of his mouth and licked them vertically with long broad swipes of his tongue. Every now and then, he slipped in a few quick flutters of the tongue. He tilted his head and licked her pussy with horizontal swipes across her labia.

"Oh! That feels good. You're natural at this," she cooed. "You can move on to the clit now."

He pulled back and looked at her vulva. Her labia glistened with his saliva. He could see a slight trickle of her clear fluids down her pussy lips. Using both hands on either side of her vulva, he gently parted her labial lips to glimpse the treasure within. Her pink inner flesh came into view, wet and glistening with her arousal. Her engorged clit lay mostly hidden within the clitoral hood, peaking out slightly, almost eagerly. He kissed her clitoral hood and sealed his lips over it. A long low moan escaped her lips. She propped up again on her elbows to watch him. He looked at her with desire etched on his face. He dove back into her treasure and took her clitoral hood back into his mouth. Her hand caressed his hair and pushed his head further into her pussy, holding him, guiding him. He licked and sucked her clit as she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh! Deepu, You're driving me crazy. Put your tongue inside my yoni."

After few intense licks, he hardened his tongue and plunged it inside her. He licked the insides of her vagina, moving his hard tongue in and out. At the same time, he massaged her clit with a finger.

"Oh God! I am getting close. Lick my clit."

He complied, focusing all his attention on her engorged pleasure nub. Gita could feel herself at the edge of her orgasm, her first from her son. She threw her head back and pressed his face deeper into her pussy.

"Yes! That's the spot! Don't stop. Oh God! Don't stop!"

His tongue became a blur as he fluttered it vigorously on her clit. Copious amounts of saliva oozed out of his tongue, drenching her pussy. She became tense and her entire body went stiff. Her moans stopped. Then, orgasm hit her. She heaved and exhaled, moaning and grunting loudly. Her body shuddered and twitched as intense pleasure filled her and took over. She slumped on to the bed and pushed his face slightly away from her pussy.

"Sensitive..." she said, between breaths. "Always leave the clit alone after the woman reaches orgasm."

He nodded and sat up. Few minutes later, she got up and sat next to him.

"That was really good, Deepu," she said, caressing his hair. "You've a natural talent for this. I am so proud of you."

He beamed with delight at her praise. "Thanks mama," he said. His erection bobbed in his shorts.

Gita smiled and put a hand on his bulge. "Oh... poor thing. Let's give you your reward."

He stood up next to the bed. She pulled down his shorts. His erection came out, bobbing in front of her face like a snake ready to strike. Gita gasped. In the bright light, she saw her son's cock for the first time in many years. Fully erect, it was maybe slightly shorter than her husband. She knew her husband was 6.5". This looked around 6". But what it lost in length, it made up for in girth. Her son's manhood was noticeably thicker. She gripped it and appreciated its girth. The green veins crisscrossed across the shaft. She pushed the foreskin back, revealing the pinkish bulbous head. She again noticed the difference; while her husband had a mushroom head which was thicker than the shaft, her son's cock head was more pointed at the tip and gradually increased in thickness towards the base. She also noticed that he was shaved.

"Do you keep your pubic hairs shaved?" she asked, moving her fingers over the smooth skin.

"Not always. I did it for tonight," he said.

"You can always keep it trimmed. Shaving it is a hassle, and once you start you have to keep doing it. Else it gets itchy once it starts growing back."

A clear drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip. Gita bent and licked it off. Deepu moaned.

God! What a thick cock this is! Will I be able to accommodate it inside my yoni? she wondered. Anyways, there's time for that. Let me first get it into my mouth.

She adjusted herself on the bed and pulled him closer to him. Finally, comfortable, she looked up at her son. He was looking down at her with anticipation. Maintaining eye contact, she opened her mouth in a big 'O' and took his cock head inside her mouth.

***

"I think it's time. Tonight's the night, we take their virginity," Gita said. She and Harsh were on call, the next morning. Both of them exchanged stories of the previous night's progress.

"Agreed," Harsh said. "What about contraceptives?"

"Bubbly should be safe for now. As am I. But going forward we'd have to think about condoms or pills," she said.

After the call, Harsh went to Bubbly's room. He kissed her and said, "Bubbles, be ready. Tonight, we're going to make love. I'll make a woman out of you, tonight."

"I am so eager for that, daddy. Please come home early," she said.

"I will definitely try," he said and kissed her again.

All throughout the day, Harsh could hardly focus on his work at the office. He kept thinking about his daughter. Her naked, young body flashed in front of his eyes. He remembered the taste of her virgin pussy on his tongue from eating her last night. He recalled her tight pussy gripping his finger as it had moved in and out of her. He wondered how pleasurable it would feel to sink his cock into her virgin cunt. Thoughts, visions and anticipation kept him hard all day. By evening, he was almost restless to go home and fuck his daughter. On the way home, he stopped by a salon and got a nice haircut and shave. He got his hair dyed, making him look younger. All spruced up, he went home.

He entered the house to a heavenly smell of chicken butter masala wafting from the kitchen. It was his favorite. His mouth watered at the aroma and his stomach rumbled. Bubbly came out of the kitchen wearing a nightgown and a kitchen apron. Seeing her, after thinking about her all day, made him hard. He pulled her to him and tried to kiss her but she wiggled out of his arms.

"Patience, daddy. Let's wait till after the dinner. You look nice, so handsome," she said.

He smiled and settled in the dinner table. Few minutes later, Bubbly laid the dishes. The chicken butter masala was delicious. She had learned well from her mother and had cooked the dish to perfection. Together, they had a sumptuous meal.

Harsh noticed she looked slightly different and more beautiful. "You look pretty," he remarked.

"Thanks daddy! I went to the parlor today and got my hair and eyebrows done," she said, moving her fingers through her hair.

After the dinner, she asked, "Daddy, could you please give me some time to get ready?"

"Take all the time you need."

***

Gita and Deepu were curled up on his bed, naked, under a thin blanket. They watched a movie on his laptop. They had spent the evening, naked, in his apartment. Gita had him practice nudism to give him a taste of that experience. Looking at her mature naked body had him hard all throughout the evening. They had kissed frequently and she had loved the attention. Even now, she could feel her son's thick shaft pressed against her butt as he spooned into her from behind.

Deepu was hardly watching the movie. He played with her breasts and erect nipples, kissing her back and neck frequently. She bent one knee, opening up her thighs. He got the non-verbal message and immediately started caressing her pussy with his fingers. She sighed and relaxed as the movie played on.

***

After almost half an hour, Harsh heard Bubbly calling him. He went to her room, opened the door and was surprised. The room was decorated with small fancy lights. Fragrant flower petals were strewn across the double bed. On the middle of the bed, sat Bubbly, dressed in an Indian bridal outfit of red lehenga-choli, a dupatta and other accessories.

He looked around, speechless. She got up from the bed and came to him. Standing in front of him, she bent down and touched his feet, in a traditional gesture of seeking his blessings. He put his hand on her head, blessing her symbolically and pulled her to her feet.

"What's all this?" he asked, pleasantly surprised.

"It's my dream, daddy. Ever since I've known about marriage, I had always dreamt of losing my virginity to my husband, on my wedding night. And this is what comes to my mind when I think about it," she said, gesturing to the decorations. "I am so lucky, I am getting the opportunity to lose my virginity to you. I thought, why not have the decorations, to make this night even more indelible in my memories. Is that ok with you?"

"Of course," he said and embraced her. She melted in her arms as they kissed passionately on the lips.

Slowly, item by item, he began undressing her. First, the dupatta, followed by the ear-rings, nose-rings, necklace and bangles. He turned her and pulled the knot of the lace of her choli, kissing her upper back in the process. She sighed and arched her back at the sensation. He removed the blouse from her body leaving her wearing a black lacy bra. He traced his fingers down her waist and pulled at the knot of her lehenga. As the skirt came free, she wiggled her hips and stepped out of it, wearing her black panty. She stood now in front of him only in her lacy black lingerie contrasting on her smooth fair skin.

He quickly undressed completely, his cock hardening at the sight of his daughter's young body. He lifted her up in his arms.

"What now, daddy?" she asked, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"Now, I am taking you to bed, Bubbles. And then, I'll be taking your virginity," he said, as he carried her over to the bed and placed her in the middle.

He knelt on the bed, his cock hard and jutting out straight towards her. "Come, worship my lingam with your mouth," he said.

***

Gita was wet with arousal. Deepu had been playing with her pussy. She had enjoyed his fingering, but she wanted the real thing; her son's thick manhood. She pulled his fingers out of her pussy and pushed him onto the bed on his back.

"Mama... are we going to...?"

"Yes, we will. But, you're too aroused. You won't last long when we make love. Let me take care of this," she said, squeezing his erection.

She gave his cock long licks from the base to the top with the flat of her tongue. She focused on the swollen cock head, giving it playful licks of her tongue, eliciting an appreciative moan from her son. Tilting his cock towards her face, she opened her mouth wide and took his cock into her mouth.

"Ah... mama," Deepu moaned.

Slowly and steadily, she worked on his cock, getting more of him into her mouth. The girth of his cock made it difficult for her to take all of him into her mouth, her jaws were stretched to their limits. She knew he was close to orgasm, having been in a constant state of arousal since evening.

She took his erection out of her mouth and concentrated on just the head of his cock. She licked the back of his cock head at the sensitive spot with the tip of her tongue. She gripped the base of his manhood with one hand while playing with his balls with the other.

It didn't take long for him to go over the edge. His moans became louder and his legs twitched. She took his cock back in his mouth just as he erupted. Hot semen shot out of his cock and hit the back of her throat with force. She was surprised but quickly swallowed her son's creamy offering. He grunted loudly as he unloaded spurts of cum into her mouth. She swallowed the first few spurts immediately but savored the taste and texture of the last few spurts. It felt different than her husband's yet tasted good to her. She kept sucking her son's cock, milking every last drop of his load.

***

Harsh fondled Bubbly's taut ass cheeks as he licked her juicy pussy lips. He could feel the pleasure coursing through his cock as his daughter sucked him.

She had started with a blowjob with him kneeling on the bed. He had removed her black lacy bra and panty while enjoying the feel of her tongue on his cock. They had moved on to a 69 position, so that he could pleasure her as well. He could feel her pussy was fully lubricated, juices flowing freely. He too was completely aroused and fully erect. They were ready.

He pat on her ass gently. She got off him and sat on the bed. He kissed her lips and then sucked her erect nipples.

"Oh daddy, I can't wait anymore. Please... I need your lingam in my yoni. Make me a woman, daddy," she whispered in his ears.

He laid her on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling from the edge. He stood on the floor between her legs and bent her legs at the knees and opened her thighs. He could see the lust and desire on his daughter's face. It was time.

Bending his knees, he aligned his cock with her pussy. He gripped his shaft and rubbed it on her pussy lips, teasing her and making his cock head slick with her juices. She moaned at the sensation of his cock rubbing on her clit. She looked down at the point of contact. He placed his swollen cock head at the entrance of his daughter's virgin pussy and pushed gently. Her pussy lips parted around his cock and his cock head disappeared inside.

"Ohh daddy...," she moaned, throatily as he pushed more of his shaft inside her. He groaned as her tight pussy lips gripped his phallus, slowly expanding and allowing his cock to sink further. He embraced her and kissed her lips, passionately, as he made the last push and sank all the way inside his daughter.

She whimpered and groaned in his mouth as her young, virgin pussy adjusted to his length and girth.

Not a virgin, anymore, he thought to himself. He had finally taken his daughter's virginity. Tears of pain, pleasure and emotions leaked out of her eyes.

"Daddy... I feel so full... I feel complete now," she said.

He thought about her childhood. He had helped create her, bring her into this world. He had held her hands and helped her take her first steps. Her school, college, studies, cycling, riding; he had been there for her at every step. Now he felt a sense of pride and accomplishment as he led his daughter across the threshold of womanhood. His cock hardened even more in her pussy at this realization.

He saw that she was looking at him intently. He wiped the tears from her eyes and thrust into her, gently. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

***

Ah! The virility of youth! thought Gita, as her son's cock started to harden once again in her mouth. She had just finished swallowing his massive load. His cock had gone slightly softer but she had kept it in her mouth, playing with it with her tongue. Soon enough, it started to stir, getting to its full strength.

"Oh mama! Your mouth feels so good," Deepu said.

She smiled and said, "My yoni will feel even better."

She moved on top of him, sliding her pendulous breasts across his tummy and chest until it reached his face. He took her nipples into his mouth and sucked on them one after the other. She positioned herself on top of him and got hold of his erection. He moaned as she rubbed his cock head on her pussy lips. This is the moment, she thought. Looking down, she saw her son sucking her nipples. It brought back memories of him as a baby, suckling her breasts. She had always cared for him, looked after him. Now she was going to give him the ultimate pleasure a young man can only dream of. She fed his cock into the entrance of her pussy and lowered herself. The pointy tip of his cock easily parted her pussy lips and entered her forbidden tunnel. He moaned with pleasure. She lowered herself further, now facing some difficulty as his cock thickened towards the base.