Parenting Pt. 06

Story Info
The tables have turned for Mark and he learns his place.
2.8k words
4.4
8.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up the next morning early as I'm anxious to get the day started. I quietly get dressed so I don't wake the wife and step out of the camper. I slip over to the woods and pee, and then walk to the fire pit where I had left Mark passed out. I see that Mark is still sleeping in his chair still oblivious to what happened last night. I laugh to myself seeing his pants and underwear are still down around his ankles and all you can see of his little penis and balls is a shiny cage.

The sky begins to lighten in the east and I notice that Mark is beginning to stir. I close my eyes acting as though I'm sleeping, but yet keep an eye on Mark as he starts to move more and more. As I sit there, I'm thinking that he's got to be waking up fairly soon, if nothing else, just to pee.

Finally, I see him move his hand down to his crotch and place it on his caged penis. It takes a monet for him to realize his situation.

"Fuck!" he says as he sits up looking at his caged cock. I move as though I'm waking up in which he quickly grabs his pants and pulls them up. I quit moving and keeping my eyes closed, act as though I went back to sleep.

I hear him stand up and begin to walk away so I open my eyes just a bit and see that he's walking over to the woods, presumably to pee and maybe even to get a better look at what he's wearing. As he undoes his pants, I hear "What the fuck!".

He turns his head from side to side to see if anyone is watching, looks over to where I'm feigning sleep, and then looks at his camper. He then refastens his pants and walks back to where I'm sitting.

As he gets near, I hear "Chris, Chris, Chris."

I act like he woke me up stretching my arms over my head. I then act surprised to see him standing near me.

"What's up Mark?".

Mark face us red as he is dancing around as he asks "What happened last night?".

I smile as I answer "You don't remember?"

In a smart ass response, he answers "Do you think I'd be asking you if I did?"

I get out of my chair and step directly in front of Mark. As I stood directly in front of him, I slap his face as I tell him to get on his knees. As he turns to face me again after the slap, I see him ball up his fist and throws a punch. I quickly block it and hit him in the stomach taking his breath away and making him drop to his knees.

"Don't ever talk back or try to strike me again!" I tell him as he tries to regain his breath.

"Let me tell you how things are going to be from now on."

"I have enough evidence on you and your blackmailing at your wife's business, that I can have you put in prison for years on multiple counts of sexual assault. Now nothing would make me happier than doing that because prisoners love guys like you. You'll be very popular there sucking and being fucked by multiple cocks everyday for all those years."

I then played the recording from last night of him bragging about black mailing the employees.

"I was just drunk and lying about this, and..." I cut him off.

"No! I've been investigating this for months and I have numerous victims of all ages."

"You have a choice to make right now." I say as I hit record on my camera. "I want to take all my evidence to law enforcement, but my victims will settle for reparations. If you agree to reparations, then you will do anything and everything I tell you from this day forward for as long as you live. If you agree, say I do."

"Fucking asshole." I hear come from Mark.

"Fine!" I say as I start to turn away. "Don't ever say that I didn't give you a chance, especially when you're taking your fifth or sixth cock in your ass by noon everyday as you serve your time in prison."

Suddenly, Mark screams "I DO!"

I look at Mark, a once proud cocky man, now reduced to someone who doesn't even know what he just agreed to, who's now looking at the ground not saying anything afraid to look at me.

Finally, I hear "I need to pee."

I quickly correct him "You will always refer to me as Sir! And you will ask me for everything you do! Do you understand?"

He meekly answers "Yes sir." Then quietly, he asks "Sir, may I go pee?"

"Much better."

I tell him to go to the campground restrooms and pee as I don't want him waking anyone in his camper. He leaves walking briskly to the bathrooms, but as he walks away, I think that I should have made him wait longer. Oh well, I think to myself, I can always do that another day.

While Mark is at the restroom, I see Nicole step out of her camper and walk towards me. She's dressed only in only an over sized white t-shirt that is barely covering her pussy and the points of her tits are visible as they respond to the cool morning air. Ot maybe it was the excitement of knowing that things were about to change.

"Where is he?" She asks.

I tell her that he's in the restroom peeing, and what I've told him so far. I then ask her to sit down beside me where Mark had been sitting and sleeping and just go along with what I have planned. She smiles and agrees.

It wasn't too long and Mark returns. When Mark gets back to us, he sees that his chair is now occupied and looks around as though he's looking for a place to sit.

"You don't need a chair. Get on your knees facing us!" I demand.

Mark slowly kneels down on both knees directly in front of me and looks at the ground.

"Why are you kneeling in front of me, and not your wife?" I ask.

Mark continues to look at the ground not saying anything. I get up and walk towards Mark. Once I'm standing directly in front of him, I tell him to look at me. He slowly raises his head and face to look up in which I slap him across his cheek.

"Your place is to worship your wife and all females now. You will refer to every woman as "your queen" and upon meeting any female, you will always kneel down and bow your head. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." In which Mark then crawls on his knees across the grass and stops in front of Nicole. Once there, he bows his head and whispers "My queen."

Nicole slaps Mark on the face "I didn't hear you!"

He repeats "My queen." a bit louder.

"Very good my slave. Now go make us breakfast."

Mark gets up and scurried back to the camper and begins to make breakfast as Nicole and I go over our plans for their new life.

A short time later, Mark comes back over to where we're sitting, kneels before Nicole.

"My queen, your breakfast is served."

"Very good. I'll be right there. Go and wait for me" Nicole answers

Mark gets back up and returns to the camper as Nicole looks at me and smiles.

"This is going to be good."

She then gets up and walks over to where Mark was scurrying around. I see Mark make up a plate and set it in front of her. He then kneels beside her as she begins to eat.

A short time later, Judith steps out of the camper and walks to where Nicole and Mark are.

As she arrives to their location, Mark replies "My queen."

Judith giggles not knowing what was going on, but instantly responds "Breakfast servant."

Mark jumps up and prepares her a meal as Judith watches with a perplexed look on her face.

"I'll explain later sweetheart, but things have changed for the better." Nicole says

Mark returns with a plate and sits in front of Judith, and then returns to where Nicole is sitting and kneels again. He remains this way until the girls had finished their meal. They then got up and told Mark to clean up and after doing that, he could eat. He thanked them and did as he was told as the girls went back in their camper.

I made my wife her breakfast and then spent the rest of the morning putting things away as we all prepared to go back home. I'm what Mark is going to do once he gets home. Will he continue to do as he's told, or will he need correction? In my heart, I know that this can't be this easy and that he's just going to keep going with this. In fact, I'm hoping that he does resist once home.

We all leave before noon, each pulling our campers home respectively. No sooner than I got my camper put away, I get a text from Nicole telling me that Mark is telling her that he's not going to follow through as he was told, and was now insisting that she give him the key to his penis cage. I texted I'd be right over. I quickly went to my office and printed up something that I had made earlier in the week. Signed it in all the appropriate places, and put it in an envelope.

I walked over to their house, which is only a couple of blocks away. Once there, I rang the doorbell in which Nicole opened the door. She stepped aside as I heard Mark in the other room yelling profanities. I walked into their kitchen where Mark was getting a beer out of the refrigerator still muttering comments about not doing what he was told.

"I'll take one of those."

Mark spun around, looked at me, and just stood there.

"First, I said I'd take one of those!" I said as I grabbed the beer he had sat out for himself. "Secondly, have you forgot what you promised?"

Stammering, Mark replies "You, you really wasn't serious?"

I hold up a key in my hand, not even a key to his cage, but he doesn't know it, nor would a key do any good as the lock is full of superglue which he also doesn't know.

"Nicole doesn't have the key so get off her back! Now, get in position!" I demand.

Mark's head drops as he walks in front of me and gets down on his knees. "Yes sir."

I then pull out the envelope from my pocket. I hand it to him and tell him to open it. Mark opens the envelope and pulls out the paper and begins to read it. As he does so, you see his face go pale in which he then looks at Nicole. "Why?" mark asks, but Nicole remains silent as he looks at the paper and eventually drops it on the ground.

"Go up to your room and I'll be up in a bit." I tell Mark in which he gets up and goes to the bedroom.

Once he leaves, Nicole walks to the paper and picks it up. As she reads it, she looks at me "This says I gave you my 75% ownership of the company and that you are the primary shareholder? But, I don't remember signing this?"

I respond "Yes, the paper does say that, and no, YOU didn't sign it. But, Mark doesn't know this and we need him to think that you did. To make this work, you need to follow my lead. Can you do that?"

She smiles "Yes daddy."

"Good, now go get me one of the old ping pong paddles you guys have downstairs that we used to play with years ago and meet me in your bedroom."

"Thank you Daddy." she says as she heads downstairs.

I make my way to their bedroom and find Mark sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Why?" he asks.

I respond "I've already told you why and as I told you earlier, I'm just as happy to go the police and give them the information I have on you. I'm sure that will get you a few years being the prison bitch. It's Nicole that is keeping me from doing it though."

His eyes look down toward the ground, and then he slowly drops to his knees in front of me.

"Better, but I want you naked now. I will not put up with you acting up." I tell him.

Mark gets up and begins to remove his clothes. Once he was naked, he got back down on his knees and remained quiet. Nicole arrived a few minutes later and smiled as she observed Mark kneeling before me.

I pat the bed beside me looking at Nicole indicating for her to sit. She sits down and I get up.

"Nicole will be punishing you now. Go lie down across her lap." I instruct.

Mark gets up and without a word, lies across her lap with his caged cock pressed against her leg and his butt exposed.

"Begin and don't stop until I tell you." I tell Nicole.

Nicole's first strike lands squarely on his bare cheek with a loud smack in which Mark lets out a loud scream. I'm impressed as Nicole is not holding back.

"Is anyone else home? I ask. Nicole answer no, and advised that everyone else had left to the park.

"Continue." and with that, she strikes his other cheek resulting in the same sounds. Nicole continues the punishment, taking turns at each cheek. As Mark's upturn butt becomes redder and redder, he begins to start moving around spreading his legs in an attempt to move his butt. This doesn't work well for him though, as Nicole "accidentally" strikes his balls. This causes Mark to scream in pain even louder in which Nicole stops.

"Keep going" I tell her in which she quickly resumes his spanking. I watch as his butt cheeks turn brighter and brighter red and eventually turning a dark red and purple. Welts are now visible. I stop Nicole and tell Mark to stand up. He does as he's told and as he stands before us, you can see a string of cum hanging from his caged cock. We both begin to laugh as we know that hidden deep within his mind, he wanted this.

I then ask Nicole if she has any sexy lingerie? She smiles as she steps to the closet and comes back with a bright red lace teddy.

"Put this on."

With tears still in his eyes, Mark grabs the outfit, and pulls the panties into place. They are snug as they go over his caged cock and as he pulls it up, the material is so shear, that I can see his caged cock clearly though the material. I also see that it's a thong with only a piece of lace going up the crack of his ass leaving his butt completely exposed. And where the piece of lace connects to the lace that goes around his waist, it has a little metal tag with "Sexy" engraved on it.

Mark then slides the top part of the teddy on which loosely fits him. Being the same material, you can see clearly through it. I catch myself thinking how Nicole must look in it, but quickly get my mind back on what needs to be done.

"Stockings and heels?"

Nicole runs to a dresser and comes back with something wadded up in her hand and hands it to Mark. Mark straightens it out and pull on white thigh high nylons. As he pulls them into place, Nicole hands him a pair of spiked high heels. As Mark tried to put them on, he began to whine that they wouldn't fit.

"Shut up!"

Nicole grabs one of the heels from his hands and shows him how to adjust them, in which Mark was then able to put them on. As he stood up, the heels made his legs tighten up the back which surprising to me, actually looked good with the top of the stockings squeezing his thighs making his butt look more pronounced.

"Let's go." I say and walk towards the garage. Nicole and Mark follow and once out in the garage, I tell them to get in the car. Mark gets in the back seat allowing Nicole to sit up front with me. We pull out of the garage and as we drive down the street, I make a couple of calls.