Parenting Pt. 05

Story Info
Mark passes out and we learn more about his past.
1.9k words
4.48
6.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5

I sat by the fire pondering over everything that had occurred this weekend, what I had just learned coming from the guy who was now passed out next to me, and what I had already known about him.

It was two months ago when my wife's sister showed up at our house in hysterics telling us how she had lost her job, her family, and now possibly even her home because she wouldn't have sex with her boss who was blackmailing her for something she didn't even do

She went on to explain how one day about six months ago, her boss, Mark, had come to her and told her that money was missing and that their new accountants had come to the conclusion that it was her who had taken the money.

She begged for her job pleading with them that they were wrong and that she would never do that, but Mark was insistent and told her that they were now calling the police to have her arrested. She again begged to not do that and again begged for her job telling him that she'd do anything to keep her job.

The next thing she knew, Mark told her that he would cover her theft and be able to make the account whole again if she agreed to be his sex slave. She was crying uncontrollably at this time as she told us that she had no choice, and agreed.

"I was just a piece of property and he was making me do the most horrible things!" she cried.

The final straw she said was when she walked into Marks office and he had another female worker bent over his desk fucking her in the ass. She got so pissed off, that she yelled at him and told him that she quit and walked out the door.

By the time she got home, her husband was looking at his computer with tears in his eyes. When she looked at what he was looking at, on the screen was her spreading her legs and pussy telling someone to come over and fuck her.

Her husband told her to leave and never come back, so she went to a friends house, who also didn't want her to stay as she had got the same video and didn't want her around her husband.

That was when she came to us and stays with us. From time to time, she'll open up the about the different deprived things Mark did to her, but we don't push.

One night, after her sister opened up about how she was made to have sex with the janitor of the company at one time, my wife told me that we needed to come up with a plan to destroy Mark and to do whatever I needed to make his life miserable. No, she wanted him destroyed!

Now here sits Mark, passed out with not a care in the world and again, unknown to him, I'm already fucking his wife and daughter.

I hear the sound of a camper door and I see Nicole walking towards me. As she gets near the fire, I can see that it looks like all she is wearing is a large white t-shirt that comes down just below her pussy. The shirt is tight around her breasts, and with the cool air, her nipples are responding sticking out like bullets.

She looks at Mark and laughs saying "Judith said you bought his favorite. Thank you, because I'm sure he didn't thank you personally."

I laughed because it didn't even dawn on me that he hadn't.

"So I understand you also gave him a birthday present?" I ask.

She giggle as she answers "It really wasn't a big deal." as she giggles again. "You gotta see it, you'll understand." and she reaches over to Marks pants, undoes the snap, unzips the zipper, and reaches for his pant legs and begins to pull his pants off.

Mark mumbles "Time for bed?" in which Nicole says yes. Mark lifts his ass allowing the pants to pull away freely. She then grabs his boxers and pulls them off. I usually don't look at another mans junk, but when I saw his, I burst out laughing.

First of all, it was void of any hair which made him look young, too young. Then his little penis couldn't have been even an inch long and looked more like a little button. Below that, was his little scrotum and balls which again looked like a small wrinkled half a peach.

Nicole looked at me and told me to watch as she bent over his lap with her ass pointing towards me and placed her mouth on his penis. It was then I could see that she had no panties on and her pussy and ass was now being showed by the light of the fire. I pulled out my camera and recorded her as she tried to make his little penis hard.

I get up and walk to her grabbing the shirt and push it over her head and eventually off. She is now naked and bent over with her head in his crotch, her ass sticking up in the air with her pussy and asshole glowing from the fire. Her tits are hanging below her chest with her nipples rubbing Marks legs.

I slide my finger down the crack of her ass over her asshole and notice that it is still tight and puckered. If she wouldn't have told me, I'd thought that she didn't allow him to fuck her.

"You get your virgin asshole fucked, yet it doesn't look like it? I ask.

"Told you, he has a tiny dick, didn't even feel him." she says

I dip my fingers into her wet pussy and pull out her juices wiping them on her asshole. I then slide a finger in in which she lets out a moan. I slide a second finger in beside the first finding it very tight. Eventually, it loosens allowing a third.

"I want your big cock in my ass now!" She demands.

I grab my camera and turn on the light and zoom in on her tiny asshole as I spit on my cock and aim it at her asshole. I put it against her puckered hole and tell her that I 'll go slow.

"Like hell!" She says as she pushes her ass against my cock forcing the head in her tight hole. I stop her as my cock feels like someone had put a rubber band around the head. She then pushes again, taking more of my cock as I'm amazed how her tight asshole is now opening up to take my huge cock.

"More spit!" she says. I pull most of the way out leaving just the head in and spit on it. Hearing that, she forced her ass back in almost taking it all. She then begins to piston back and forth with my cock sliding in and out of her asshole, and her tits swaying above Marks lap.

Suddenly, I feel the pressure building of my climax in which she slams her ass harder and faster. I had never felt myself cum so hard as I shot load after load into her bowels. She then pushes me back with my cock pulling out of her asshole with a plop.

"Watch this." she says.

She turns around and places her asshole above Marks little dick that looks to be as hard as it gets and about 2 inches long. I then see a string of my cum dripping out of her ass landing on his little dick. Then a bigger glob that lands on his cock and balls.

We stood there for a bit and then I asked "Can we talk a little bit?"

She answered yes, and grabbed her shirt putting it back on. We both walked over to the picnic table nearby and set down. She looked at me nervously as I just said it.

"You know he's blackmailing all the women at your company into being sex slaves?"

Tears well up in her eyes as she tells me that she had heard it, but didn't want to believe it and that he's blackmailing her as well, but not as a sex slave, but for ownership of the company.

Basically, if she were to divorce him, he'd get half the company. Which would destroy the company and she'd lose everything that her parents worked so hard to build.

Making him VP was his idea and something he came up with right after they got married.

"Right after you let the his best friend take your virginity on your wedding day? I interrupted.

Her face went pale and you could see that I hit a nerve, even in the firelight as she looked at the ground.

She answered "Yes. And I'm sorry about that. I was drunk and his cock was bigger than I had ever seen."

She continued to explain that making him VP was one of her decisions that she regrets to this day, but was done right after they got married and that he threatened to tell everyone about that night.

Hearing this, I tell her to stay by the fire and I would be right back. I go to my camper and grab a special item and return to Nicole. I place it in Nicole's hand.

"You want your control back?" I ask.

"Absolutely!" she responds

I hand her the item, a small metal cock cage with a padlock. She looks at me with a puzzled look on her face. I then explain about my wife's sister and what happened to her. I also explained that I have enough evidence to go to the police and have him arrested. But, I think we can go another route.

I explain my idea which judging by her nipples, would have to say that it excited her.

She smiles saying "Let's do this!"

Nicole walks back to where Mark is sitting passed out. She slips the ring around his tiny dick and behind his balls. Due to my cum still being on his little dick she easily slips the cage over his little dick and puts the lock on it and then hands the keys to me.

I look at her and ask "How long do you want him to be like this?"

She quickly answers "Forever!"

I throw the keys deep into the woods and pull out a bottle of superglue and hand it to her. She takes the cap off and injects the glue deep into the lock keeping any keys from ever unlocking it.

She then turns to me with a big smile "Take a picture please."

I took a picture of him lying there with his face smiling with Nicole face directly beside it pointing at it with both hands. She never looked happier and relieved. I then took a closeup just to have in case I needed it for anything.

'This is about to get good." I tell her.

Nicole turns back to me and plants her lips directly on mine giving me a long kiss and hug. Not one of sex, but of love and care.

She whispers in my ear "Thank you Daddy."

We both split ways and went to our campers. As I climb into bed, my wife turns to me and asks "Is it in motion?"

"Yes" I answer. "Tomorrow begins his new life."