Parenting Pt. 07

Story Info
Mark continues to learn his place.
3.2k words
4.3
3.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the first parts, you might want to do so to catch up to where we are today. Thank you for reading. All actors are over the age of 18.

We drive out of the neighborhood with Nicole and I talking about nothing to important. I check out the rear view mirror and see that Mark is trying to sit low enough that maybe nobody will see him and how he's dressed. I drive up on the freeway that has four lanes of traffic and proceed to drive about 10-mph slower than the speed limit. We're now being passed by numerous vehicles. I occasionally try to match a passing vehicles speed hoping that the occupants might take a look over and see inside my car.

I do this numerous times, but fail to get anyone to look until a large semi truck starts to pass. As the drivers side door comes up on my passenger side, I match speed as the gets beside us. I quickly hear the sound of his horn as he apparently can see inside. The truck continues to stay beside us as I tell Mark to give him a show. I hear a meek "Yes Sir." Mark moves a little, wiggling his chest as though he had breasts that would move, but failed to really put on any show.

"Fine then! If you won't, maybe the truck driver would like to see your wife put on a show?"

I hear a faint whisper from the back. "Please, not that."

I look at Nicole and smile. "You know you want to do it."

I slow down a little to where the truck driver can see the front passenger seat where Nicole is sitting. Nicole turns facing the window and begins to squeeze her breast together still inside her t-shirt. The truck driver blasts his horn in approval much to the delight of Nicole. She eventually pulls her shirt up and over her head leaving her bra covered breast visible. Her nipples are barely hidden just below the top of her bra, but bright red areolas are visible.

She turns her body and lies back with her head resting on my lap and hard cock. Her legs are facing the truck driver and she places her feet against the passenger window near the roof. I watch her as she unsnaps the top button of her pants and pushes the zipper down. With a hand on each side of her hips, she pushes her pants down over her hips as she wiggles her bottom eventually pulling them off over her legs exposing her tiny bikini panties. Once the pants are off, she again places her feet on the window spreading her legs wide giving the truck driver a great view.

"Keep going." I say as I hear Mark in the back pleading for her to stop.

Nicole drops her feet back down and sits up. As I try to stay in my lane of traffic, I watch her as she covers her breasts with one arm and tries to release her bra with her other. She's having a difficult time not quite able to to get it to release.

"Help her!"

Mark slowly moves forward in his seat and reaches behind her with both hands and quickly unsnaps the bra.

"You don't have to do this." Mark stammers, but Nicole just smiles as she lets her arm down along with her bra. Her breasts spill out in front of her with the sound of the truck horn again blasting in approval. With both hands, she grabs them and push them together and eventually, pushes them against the window directly in front of the truck driver. When she lies back, her nipples are hard, sticking out at least half an inch looking like they should be able to cut glass. She lies back again across the console and grabs both sides of her panties. As she slides the sides down, I again see her pubic mound become visible making my cock even harder than before. I can't see much past her mound except the the top of her pussy, but the smell of her is now strong in the vehicle. She pulls her knees to her chest and slowly pulls her panties up over her ass and off her legs leaving her totally naked.

I see in the mirror as Mark is watching Nicole with tears in his eyes. His wife, who he thought he completely controlled, is now showing herself off to a complete stranger. Nicole places her feet back on the window and spreads her legs wide. I'm sure her pussy has now opened like rose with her petals parting exposing her precious insides. The smell of her pussy is stronger as I see her reach down with her hand and begin to slide her finger up and down her slit. As she pulls her finger back up, I see that it is covered in her juices in which she licks from her fingers. Watching her, I decide that I want a little attention as well.

"Suck my cock!"

She quickly turns over onto her knees with her ass and pussy now facing the truck driver. She pulls my hard cock from my pants and immediately takes my cock into her warm mouth. She begins to expertly bob her head up and down as I reach under her to her pussy begin to finger her wet hole. My hand is covered in her juices in which I eventually pull my wet finger from her pussy, reaching over her back, and sliding it over her asshole. Once her rosebud is well lubricated, I slide my finger in her asshole causing Nicole to give out a little moan and the sound of the horn from an appreciative truck driver.

She sucks my cock like a pro and I have to concentrate on not cumming when I see a road sign indicating a rest area ahead in two miles. I speed up getting in front of the truck driver and eventually pull into the rest area. I tell Nicole to put on her jeans and her t-shirt, but don't bother with her underwear. As we pull in, I see that at the far end of the parking lot, nobody seemed to be around and that their is a little secluded area with a bunch of trees surrounding it. We pull in and park near it and exit the car.

Mark remains in the back seat not moving. "Come on Slave." I instruct.

Mark shakes his head no saying "No way!"

"Then stay in the car, but the truck driver is walking over here now, and I'm not staying here to possibly protect you."

Mark's face goes pale as he slowly exits the car and follows Nicole and I as we walk towards the secluded area. I look back, and see Mark walking with the red teddy moving around due to the wind that is showing his bare ass only covered my the red lace of the thong. He's having a hard time walking with the shoes he's wearing barely able to keep us with us. Behind him, I see the truck driver following us. I laugh to myself looking at the truck driver. He looks to be an older gentleman who probably doesn't stand much over five and half feet. He's very overweight, probably weighing well over 300 pounds. He waddles as he walks, and looks to be almost out of breath, but he's persistent following us as we walk thru the trees. I have a hint of concern wondering if his health would be good enough to have a bit of fun as I see his red face as he gets nearer. Today was going to be his lucky day.

Luck was with us as we found a picnic table in this area and the area was well secluded by many trees and brush. I tell Nicole to sit at the table with Mark on the opposite side from her. I hear Mark apologizing "I'm sorry for everything and I really do love you." Nicole laughs at him as she says "We'll see?"

The truck driver pushes his way through the brush stepping out into the clearing. When he sees us, his face breaks out in a huge grin. His teeth are yellow with black spots, I'm assuming chewing tobacco. He's wearing an old sweat stained t-shirt with bib overalls, and old leather work boots. He spits out a big wad of chew and asks "So what are we doing here?

I smile as I explain "Well, this is Nicole and Mark. They're husband and wife and they're here voluntarily. Right guys?"

Nicole quickly answers yes as Mark looks at the ground in front of him.

Nicole glares at Mark and clears her throat in which Mark sheepishly answer yes.

I further explain "Now, Mark is unable to satisfy his wife sexually, and Nicole has a high sex drive." Mark let's out a moan as he hears this, but just lowers his head in shame.

"Do you think you can satisfy her?"

The truck driver's mouth breaks out into a huge grin saying "Hell Yes!". The truck driver then looks at me "Why are you here?". I explain to him that I'm there to ensure their safety and to take pictures and videos of what all happens.

"Does that bother you?"

He quickly answers while staring at Nicole "Hell no. As long as I get to fuck her.".

I then ask "So, do you have any limits that you don't want to do?"

He's so intent at looking at Nicole, that I have to repeat my question in which I finally get his attention.

With a weird creepy look, he responds "No. In fact, I'm kind of a freaky fuck and I like about anything." in which he turns looking at Mark and smiles.

I look at Mark "Get him hard!"

Mark look at me with a blank look on his face but slowly stands up and walks to where the driver is standing. The driver just stands, not moving as Mark unhooks the button of the strap on the drivers left shoulder allowing the corner of his bibs to fall down showing the drivers t-shirt clad shoulder. Mark slowly undoes the button on the right shoulder which allows the front of the bibs to quickly fall down exposing the drivers large t-shirt covered belly. The driver then unbutton the side buttons of her bibs and allows the bibs to fall down to his ankles.

The driver is now standing directly in front of Mark, with his bibs at his ankles, only wearing a yellow stained t-shirt, and what appeared to be old white fruit of the looms underwear with an obvious yellow pee stain on the front. Between the bottom of the t-shirt and the elastic band of the underwear, the belly of the driver hangs down hanging just below the front of his underwear.

"On your knees Mark." I demand.

Mark drops to his knees directly in front of the driver placing his face right at the level of the drivers crotch.

"Pull them down, but slowly." I say as I get my camera on my phone activated.

Mark grabs both sides of the drivers underwear and slowly pulls them down. As he does this, the underwear pulls out from under the drivers fat layer eventually showing the top of his pubic area that is full of black and a few grey pubic hair. Mark continues to slowly pull the underwear down eventually showing the drivers cock.

Nicole giggles, as it appears. What Mark reveals is a very small cock. It is so small, that when Mark pulled down the underwear, it surprised him when it came into view. I giggle to myself as It reminds me of a small button barely visible hiding in a nest of pubic hair. Mark pulls them down further, slowly exposing his tight little ball sack that is tucked up tight under his small cock. Once the underwear are down below the drivers butt cheeks, Mark slides his underwear down his legs and to his ankles where the driver steps out of them after he kicks off his shoes.

The driver, naked from the waist down, except for his socks, is now standing in front of Mark, who's on his knees directly in front of him. The drivers tiny cock is just inches from Marks face which is now bright red.

"Well, it's not going to get hard just looking at it!" the driver exclaims.

Mark turns his head towards me hoping for me to tell him to get up.

But I respond with "Do it!"

Mark grabs hold of his tiny cock with two fingers and begin to rub them back and forth getting very little response from the driver. Nicole walks towards the two and steps behind Mark, grabs both sides of his head and pushes his head forward aiming Marks mouth at the little cock.

"Open!" She demands in which Mark does as told.

Nicole pushes his face tight against the drivers pubic area, mashing his face forward against the drivers hanging belly, but also pushing his mouth and nose into the furry hiding spot of his little cock.

"Now suck his cock and don't you even think about nicking his cock with your teeth!" Nicole says as she pulls his face back a little allowing me a view in which I could see the drivers little cock starting to come to life.

Nicole helped Mark move his head back and forth until Mark started to doing it on his own. Nicole grabs the drivers hand and guides it under her shirt and places it on her breasts. The driver knew exactly what to do and began rubbing and squeezing her breasts, occasionally pinching each nipple causing them to swell.

It doesn't take long to see that the drivers cock is coming to life with Mark having a difficult time now taking the full length in his mouth. Mark tries to just keep the very end of it in his mouth, but Nicole pushes his head forward making the cock go deeper than before. Nicole pushes Marks face back away from the cock to see how much the cock has grown. With spit hanging from the tip of it to Marks lips, Nicole guesses that it's still only about four inches at most, and still not fully hard. Nicole pushes Marks face back on it again telling him to continue.

Nicole unsnaps her jeans, grabs the drivers hand, and places it down the front of her jeans. The driver gets a huge smile on his face as I see Nicole throw her head back in ecstasy. Nicole quickly pushes her jeans down her hips exposing her pussy that is now being cupped by the driver with at least one, possibly two fingers now inside her. Nicole begins to grind her pussy down onto the drivers hand at the same time, as the sound of the drivers cock pistoning in and out of Marks mouth is getting louder and louder. The drivers cock has grown long enough now, that it is hitting the back of Marks throat causing him to pull back occasionally to keep from wretching, but as soon as he does, the driver grabs the back of Marks head with his free hand and pulls his face tight against him again, resulting with him starting to wretch again.

Nicole continues to grind her pussy on the drivers hand and at the same time, able to step out of her jeans while standing beside Mark and the driver naked from the waist down. I walk over and pull Nicole away from the driver and walk her over to the end of the picnic table. I have her sit on the end with her pussy facing us just at the edge. I have her lean back onto her elbows and bring her knees to her chest keeping them spread about two feet apart. This causes her pussy and asshole to visible with her wet pussy opening for whatever I decide to be done.

I grab Mark and pull him off the drivers cock and walk him towards Nicole. He's looking at her open pussy as I set him on the ground directly in front of Nicole between her legs, but facing away, in the same direction that Nicole is facing.

I wave the the driver over in which he waddles over with his five inch cock bobbing in front of him. As he arrives, I push him in between Nicole's legs aiming his little cock at her wet pussy. He puts the mushroom head at her entrance of her pussy and slides it up and down her slit smearing her juices all over the tip.

"Go Ahead." Nicole responds.

As he starts to push his cock inside her, I push Mark's head between the driver's legs and have him look up and bend his head back. Doing this places the driver's balls and asshole right in front of Mark's mouth.

"Lick and suck his balls while he fucks your wife!"

I see Mark reach out with his tongue gently licking the driver's balls as the driver begins to push in and out of Nicole.

Mark keeps his eyes open as he is able to watch as the cock slides in and out of his brides pussy. The driver then picks up his pace causing Mark to accidentally miss the balls, and lick the drivers asshole.

"Oh Shit! Keep doing that!' the driver yells.

I look down, and sure enough, Mark is now licking the drivers asshole and area between his balls. Nicole reaches forward and pulls the drivers hips forward pulling him in deeper, but not realizing it, also pulls the driver's butt cheeks apart, further exposing his anus and making it easier for Mark to get his tongue deeper with him eventually sliding his tongue inside his hole.

"OH FUCK!" the driver exclaims as he releases his load inside of Nicole.

I didn't intend on allowing him to cum in her, but it's too late. As soon as the driver quits shooting his load inside her, he backs up, pulling his quickly deflating cock from her pussy.

"Lick her pussy to it's clean and swallow everything." I tell Mark.

Mark slowly gets up and turns around facing Nicole's open pussy. The cum is already beginning to escape with a dribble of it working it way towards her exposed asshole. Mark barely touches his tongue to it in which I push his head forward burying his mouth onto her pussy.

"Get it all if you don't want to raise another baby!" I say as I giggle to myself.

When I look around, I see the truck driver getting dressed finding myself disappointed, but I'm sure that he's leaving happy.

When Mark finishes cleaning Nicole, he stands and faces me. Around his mouth is the cum of a dirty old truck driver, but what really catches my attention, is the string of cum hanging from his caged cock. Nicole sees me looking and sees what I see which makes her start to laugh.

"Sucking cock and eating his ass turned you on?" Nicole asks.

Mark drops his head and looks at the ground in front of him, but remains silent as the breeze causes his string of cum to swing over and land across his leg.