Parents teach their Daughter Pt. 23

Story Info
After another triple, we hear about Maddi's college days.
2.8k words
4.75
7.1k
11
0

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers

Samantha cooed, "Oh god, that was sizzling! So what else happened, did everyone, especially the sisters who got their asses paddled, make it through?"

Maddi grinned, and said, "They did. Even getting their asses whacked 12 times with a spanking paddle did not deter them, that's what I call determination. I did notice that the sisters who got paddled were bearing up as best they could, it took a few days before they could sit normally, but it looked like all of us who did the senior sisters got to see the other sisters getting spanked, as none of us commented on it."

I looked around, I could see the heat that Maddi had churned up in us, and she gave us a lust-fueled gleam.

"Now, I want to get another triple treat, blindfold me again, and this time, I want to lick Chris' pussy. You look so tasty baby, god, I've wanted to lick your sweet cunt, but how do I bring that up? Now, I can say it out loud, I want to lick your sweet cunt baby!"

I felt my pussy lurch, oh god, I love being eaten, and I moved the chair aside so Samantha could lay down, and Maddi mounted up, she eagerly impaled herself, letting out a grunt of pleasure as she took Sam's dildo right to the base. She leaned forward and cooed with pleasure as she felt Samantha's hands grip her cheeks, spreading them apart so her ass could be fucked again.

Misty cooed huskily, "Now, I'm gonna fuck your tight ass Mom. Ever since I watched you getting double banged, I've wanted to get my dildo deep up your tight back door!"

Maddi cried out, "Oh fuck, my own daughter's gonna fuck my ass hole. Oh yeah Misty honey, give Mom a good, hard ass reaming, fuck, I love it!"

I watched, my pussy churning, as Misty notched the dildo against her Mom's tight, rose-shaped pucker, and slowly, smoothly pushed it in, Maddi was making wordless growls and grunts of pleasure, until Misty was buried to the base in her Mom's tight back door.

Maddi turned her head up, and growled, "Now Chris baby, I need you, baby, I need to lick your sweet cunt, oh fuck, NOW!"

I carefully placed the chair over Samantha, sat down, and positioned myself so my pussy was upthrust, fuck I felt so hot. Maddi's head was now at the perfect height, and I gently took her head in my hands and guided her to my creamy center. She grasped my hips and pulled me tight against her mouth. Mmmm, oh yes, perfect, and her tongue started to work on me.

I growled with pleasure, she really did know how to lick pussy, and I cooed, "Oh yes, feels so good, lick me Maddi baby, god you feel so good."

Maddi broke contact for just a moment, and said, "Oh god, so delicious, I wish I'd done this long ago, baby!"

Placing her upper lips to my lower ones, she again went to work, and I watched as she started to hump her body, ramming her churning cunt down on Sam's dildo, while Misty rammed her ass with her dildo at the same time. The look of wild, savage joy on Misty's face as she gave her Mom an ass hole reaming made my pussy pulse, and Maddi's mouth zeroed in on my clit, her hot, wet tongue polished my pearl with practiced expertise. I pulled her mouth against me, my legs started to shake.

"Fuck, oh fuck, such a good cunt lapper, make me cum, yes, yes, YEEEESSSSS!"

My voice rose to a screech as I went tumbling into orgasm, I could feel my pussy let go, and Maddi's face was drenched with my juices, as I really unloaded on her. Maddi lifted her face, and let out a shriek as her body started to shake, cumming hard, her two lower holes plugged with stiff, hard dildos.

When the last spasm of her climax faded, I helped Maddi up and told her to lay down on the bed, and I told our daughters to cuddle with her, while I got a little something for us to munch on. Maddi let out a pleasure-filled sigh, as her body was surrounded by Misty and Samantha.

In the kitchen, I put together a snack tray of raisins, slices of apple, oranges, celery, carrots, and homemade dipping sauces, added the pitcher of ice water, and with the tray loaded, I returned to the bedroom.

I paused at the door, peeking in, and watched as Maddi shared tongue-filled swirls of kisses with Samantha, then she took Misty's head, and my pulse thumped as I watched mother and daughter sharing the same swirling, lust-fueled kisses.

I nudged open the door wider and carried the tray in. We took plates and helped ourselves, the crunchiness of the fruit and vegetables was perfect, and I was wondering if Maddi had some "girl's nights out", that was more than just going out for drinks.

Misty voiced what I was thinking, "Mom, tell us some more about your sorority times. And since you graduated 20 years ago, how come your pussy licking skills are still so sharp?"

And as we listened, Maddi told us more about her fraternity life...

"My skills were brought to a fine edge by being in the fraternity. It's where I lost my virginity when the president of the fraternity told me it was her job to de-virginize any virgins. I admitted that I was one, and Paige Marmen told us she was also a virgin."

"Our virgin removal ceremony, yes, that was what they called it, was set for Saturday evening. I had to make sure that my pussy was shaved bare and smooth, and I was to dress in new, virgin white undies, snow white stockings, garter belt, crotchless silk panties, then put on my red robe."

"The removal ceremony was to be watched by all the sisters, it was a rule that we had to bare everything to our sisters. So, I was decked out in my snow white, virgin undies, and my red robe covering it up, when two of the senior sisters led me to the common room."

"The couches and chairs had been arranged in a semi-circle, and all the sisters were there, ready to watch Paige and I lose our cherries. I was excited, but I wondered how painful it would be. Then I thought of Paige, one of the three new sisters that had gotten their asses paddled by 12 hard strokes. They'd borne up under that, so I wasn't going to wimp out when my hymen was broken open. I stood in the center of the room, a futon was there, and I watched as Paige joined me. We stood side by side, watching and waiting."

"Our president, Ashley Martindale appeared and told us that it was time for us to lose our precious cherries. She loosened her robe, and let it fall to the floor. Everyone perked up, Ashley was a long-legged redhead, with deep green eyes, big luscious tits that would make your mouth water, and a smile that would dazzle you, but what riveted everyone's attention was the hard dildo strapped around her, ready for us.

It was impressive, deep blue, with the exact shape of an erect penis, 9 inches long, and a hard ridge just behind the head that I was soon to discover would hit just the right spot."

"She said, 'Sister Maddi, step forward please'. I did so, and she gave me a smile of pure lust as she loosened my robe, and let it fall to the floor. Oh god, I was almost naked, and so horny, in front of all my sisters. I could see the excited gazes, the pulsing of my pussy let me know that I was more than ready, and Ashley led me to the futon. I lay down, trembling with excitement."

"Ashley said, 'Sister Paige, come join us. I want you to lick your sister, lick her pussy, make her all nice and juicy for my dildo.' My heart was hammering, I saw Paige, still dressed in her red robe, standing between the spread of my thighs, her eyes wide, her face flushed as she gazed at my triangle. I heard her say softly, 'Oh god, so wet, so pretty, Ummm, looks so beautiful,' then she went to her knees, and I saw her head moving forward quickly."

"I felt an amazing sensation, my god, she started planting soft kisses up and down my seam, then the sensation of the very first tongue moving eagerly over, then between my lips was unbelievable. It was a pleasure like I had never dreamed could exist, I was dumbstruck, I couldn't form the words to express the all-encompassing feelings, then her tongue zoomed in on my clit. It made masturbation feel as sexy as a handshake."

"Paige was a great cunt lapper, she'd obviously been between some girlfriend's thighs before she was accepted for the sorority, god it felt like she was devouring me as I screeched, and with a gush of juices came hard, Ummm, feeling my pulse pounding, while I released my juices, was like nothing I'd ever felt before."

"Paige lifted up and stood by my side as Ashley stepped forward, with a bright, lust-filled smile. She reached down and ran her fingers over my wet, soaking mound. 'Umm, excellent pussy licking Paige, you obviously have what it takes to be a great sister.' Paige smiled, and Ashley turned back to me, 'Now keep your sexy legs spread wide apart, oh yeah, just like that, and let me pluck your sweet cherry.' I quickly did so, I was more than ready."

"I watched as she positioned herself, and I felt the head of the dildo nudge against me. 'Paige, could you take sister Maddi's wrists, and secure them in the restraints?' I felt my wrists being taken and placed above my head, then I felt leather cuffs being fitted around my wrists. The cuffs were attached to the futon, and there I was, naked and ready for fucking."

"Ashley smiled a smile of sheer lust, and pushed, her dildo came up against my hymen very quickly. I felt the lack of give, this was it, I was going to lose it right here and now. 'Maddi, if you feel the need to cry out, please do so, this is not a contest to keep quiet, it's to deflower you, and if it's painful, please feel free to vent.' "

"I felt Ashley draw back, then push forward determinedly. I could feel the pressure build, then the ripping of my hymen, and I let out a pained cry as I felt the burning zing sizzle through me. Ashley kept pushing, and I felt the parting of my tight virginity."

"I tried to bring my arms down, but they were held securely, I couldn't move more than a fraction of an inch. I could feel my tight walls giving way, bit by bit, as I got my very first fucking. With one last thrust and one more small cry of pain from me, the dildo was buried as deep as possible. Ashley pulled back slowly and drove it back in, slowly and sensually. She told Paige to come to my side."

" 'Now sister Paige, reach down between our bodies, and rub sister Maddi's clit, stroke that stiffness while I fuck her sweet virgin cunt, make her cum, cum all over your fingers, do it, baby,' Ashley cooed."

"Paige did so, my pussy was still a little raw from the pain of my deflowering, but my pussy was very wet. When Paige's fingers found my stiff, hard clit, and she started rubbing and tweaking it, the feeling was electric. I could feel a surge of tingling lust spread through my entire pussy, and the pain of my burst cherry receded quickly, being replaced by the mind-filling pleasure that kept growing."

"I groaned, and started to gasp, it was just too good, and the feeling of my virgin walls being stretched, and filled over and over again by Ashley's dildo, started a storm of lust inside of me, I wrapped my legs around her waist, urging her on."

" 'Fuck me, oh yes, keep fucking me, Ummm, feels so good, so fucking good.' "

"Her face was inches from me, she lowered her head down, and we were kissing heatedly, no friendly kiss, these were tongue-filled swirls of pure passion. I could feel my throbbing pussy being stuffed over and over, the hard ridge behind the dildo head was now stroking over my G spot, my body was feeling a thousand sensations racing through me, all of the burning tingles of lust, I could feel my body racing towards the climax, oh god, Ashley's dildo was pumping at me faster and faster, Paige's hand buried between my legs, her fingers must have been a blur as she rubbed wildly at my throbbing clit, and I could feel the biggest orgasm gathering force, I was going to explode like never before."

"Ashley growled, 'Cum Sister Maddi, cum for us baby, cum all over my hard cock fucking your sweet cunt, DO IT!' "

"I could feel my body trembling wildly, then tingles of burning pleasure started to shoot through my womb, I could feel the rippling spasms start, and with a scream of pure sexual ecstasy, my pussy exploded.

I could feel my juices gushing crazily, I was cumming like a train, I'd never felt that kind of power. My body was shaking like an earthquake, I was enveloped by wave after wave of blissful pulses of orgasm, and my howls of ecstasy filled the room.

I could feel the orgasm starting to ebb, as my pussy pulsed out a few more shocks, as the hard dildo withdrew. I opened my eyes, and Ashley held out my robe to me, told me to rise, and as I slipped on my robe, she turned to Paige, and loosened her robe, letting it fall to the floor, telling her to lay back. She did so, her legs parted, and I could see her delicious pink trail, glistening with her juices.

"Ashley said, 'Sister Maddi, get your sweet mouth down there, and lick your sister, get her pussy all wet and ready to be filled.' "

"I didn't need any more invitation than that. I was going to use the skills I'd learned while licking the senior sisters, on Paige's sweet pussy. I buried my face, enjoying the sound of Paige's cry of pleasure as my tongue came out, and I started to eagerly kiss and lick her wet, gleaming pink folds.

I gently probed her, feeling the obstruction of her intact hymen, and I rimmed around and around her lips, then started to swab at her quivering clit with my tongue. I felt her hands grab my head, pulling me tight against her pussy, as she let out a howl of pleasure, her juices gushing as she rubbed against my mouth, giving me a big helping of her juices. I straightened up, and Ashely stepped forward, stroking gently at Paige's splayed open pussy."

" 'Excellent licking, sister Maddi, sister Paige is so wet and so ready. I'm going to deflower you with the same hard dildo that claimed sister Maddi's sweet cherry. Sister Maddi, please take her wrists, and secure them the way that your wrists were secured. And, sister Paige, as I told sister Maddi if you feel the need to cry out, please do so, this is not a contest to keep quiet, it's to deflower you, and if it's painful, please feel free to vent.' "

"I clamped my fingers around her wrists, and lifted Paige's arms above her head, I had her wrists cuffed together and secured in no time at all. Her eyes were bright, filled with lust, as Ashley took the position, nudging against her. With a thrust, she powered in, and the room heard Paige's howl as her virginity was ended, and Ashley buried her dildo right to the hilt. Paige's hands pulled at the restraints, but they kept her in place, as Ashley pulled back, and powered in again."

"Ashley said, 'Sister Maddi, please reach down between our bodies, and rub your sister's pussy, play with her clit, and make her cum, just like she did for you.' "

"I was burning up, and I reached down, and felt around the stiff dildo plunging in and out. Her juices were starting to gush, and with my fingers wet with her juices, I stroked around her spread inner lips, Paige's moans started to sound, as I reached her clit. Rock hard, she was gasping as I started to polish around her straining clit."

"I used the exact same way I do when I masturbate, and judging by the sounds Paige made, it worked as well for her, as it did for me. It didn't take long before Paige was howling with pleasure, as Ashley's plunging dildo and my nimble fingers took her over the edge."

groomleader
groomleader
2,812 Followers