Parents teach their Daughter Pt. 24

Story Info
The finale, and getting Darrin in on the action.
1.4k words
4.62
9.2k
12
2

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers

"Mmmm, what a great way to learn your sexual skills," I whispered.

Maddi smiled and said "Oh it was indeed. We could hook up with any sister, I spent many nights in other sisters' beds, between their thighs, licking them to ecstasy, then having them do the same to me. Saturday night was orgy night, with all the toys and hot bodies available. On my first orgy Saturday, my first fuck was Paige, she fucked me with a 9-inch strap-on, then it was my turn to fuck her, she was a sweet fuck, so noisy, so hot and wet and she came like crazy as I rammed her, fuck that was so hot. Before I graduated, I'd had hot steamy sex with every sister, many times, it was amazing."

I felt the heat between my thighs, and I cooed, "69 Maddi, I want to 69 you."

Maddi purred, "Oh yes baby, let's lick each other."

Misty cooed, "That sounds so hot, Sam baby, let's do the same."

As I assumed that loving shape over Maddi, she whispered, "Oh yes, lick me, baby, I'm all hot and so juicy, just for you!"

Maddi grunted with pleasure as I slipped the tip of my tongue between her slick, juicy lips, and I felt her pulling my hips down, and I purred with absolute pleasure as her fingers gently spread my lips open and her tongue speared into my juice-filled heat. Maddi tasted delicious, the delicate flavor urging me to bury my tongue deep in her silken folds. I wasted no time, burying my tongue deep into the middle of that center of lust, hearing Maddi's muffled squeal of pleasure.

Next to us, I heard Misty purr, "Oh yes Sam honey, lick me, oh fuck that feels so good!"

Sam let out a growl of lust moments later, and I slid my eyes over. Sam was crouched over Misty, feeding her dipping pussy to Misty's eager mouth, while her head was buried between Misty's thighs, lovingly licking her sweet pink hole. Our daughters started to lick, probe, touch, and finger each other gushing pussies, almost like they were mirror images, unconsciously copying what one was doing to the other, moving in unison, delivering loving licks and caresses.

Maddi was licking me so expertly, she really did know her way between a lady's thighs. Thanks to my bisexual streak and my girlfriend Carol, who was lusting for the coupling of two hot and horny cunts, just like me, we'd get together every week, and we'd give vent to our urgings. Everything we'd done on our dates, all the cunt lickings, dildo fuckings, and sixty-nines we'd enjoyed stood me in good stead, and Maddi's pussy muffled cries of pleasure told me I was hitting all the right spots.

I could feel the swell of an orgasm starting to rise. Maddi slid two fingers up my tunnel, and polishing my G spot, she eagerly awaited my flow. I did the same to her, wanting a juicy squirting facial.

I felt the spasms start, the squeezing urge, and the release, I howled as my cunt exploded, and I started to squirt, I could feel the gushes, hear the splattering of my girl cum, and the squeals of pleasure as Maddi got her face sprayed, that set Maddi off, and her pussy exploded, and as I closed my eyes, I felt the splatter of her spray, as she unloaded her girl cum all over my face, giving me a wonderful, juicy facial.

We quickly got back together face to face, licking the heated spray from each other's face, and sharing loving, passion-filled kisses. I could feel the desire rising again, Sam smiled at me.

She purred, "Maddi, would like to have my daddy fuck you?"

I joined in, "Oh yeah, I know Darrin would love to get a piece of your hot ass!"

Misty added, "Oh yeah Mom, I'd love to watch Samantha's daddy fuck you. You know you want to."

With that kind of support, Maddi agreed and I was quickly on the phone with Darrin, I told him to head home now, as he had a wild, sexy treat waiting for him.

I enjoyed the look on his face when he opened the bedroom door, and stopped dead, staring at the sexy spectacle of four very naked ladies waiting for him.

"Darrin lover man, welcome home. Maddi has just shown us her bisexual side, and how much she wanted you to fuck her. Maddi, show Darrin."

Maddi quickly got up, approaching my husband with a big smile. I could see the hot gleam in his eyes, eagerly sizing up Maddi's charms, hair the same red hair shade as her daughter, her sexy breasts were a bit bigger than mine, topped with bubblegum pink nipples, her nicely trimmed lush patch of red pubic hair, had its predictable effect, and his cock was soaring up quickly as Maddi took to her knees, and brought his cock out for air.

When Maddi saw the thickness, she let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, such a fat cock!"

She quickly had her mouth around his cock, sliding down, taking in half before she pulled back and started to bob her head, sucking and slurping all over Darrin's cock. I was impatient to watch my husband fuck her, and ordered her to stop.

Maddi looked at me, and I barked, "Maddi, on the bed, now!"

I could see the glimmer of hot lust at being ordered, and I decided to have a bit more fun with her. The fur-lined handcuffs were still attached to the bed, and I had her arms up, cuffed above her, and her racing lust started to take control. She mewled with impatient need, cocking her hips up, presenting her red-topped mound for fucking.

"Fuck me, give me that big fat cock, really fuck me hard!"

Darrin was quickly in position, and he nudged against her. He drove forward, and Maddi let out a pleasure-filled shriek as Darrin's cock forced her open, splitting her walls apart to let him in. I felt my cunt drool as I watched him bury that thick cock. I felt a nuzzling at my pussy, and looked down to see Sam and Misty between my thighs.

Misty cooed, "Watch my Mom getting a good hard fuck from your husband's cock, while we lick you to ecstasy!"

I purred, "Oh yes my sweet girls, lick me, your tongues will feel so good."

Maddi grunted, "Oh fuck, so big, fuck I love it, stretch me open, FUCK ME!"

Darrin was happy to do so, driving his bone-hard cock into Maddi, I had a porn video view, right between the spread of Maddi's thighs. It drove me wild, watching the hard curving thickness of Darrin's cock pulling back and then stuffing her again, watching his balls smack against her ass on every thrust. I could see Maddi pulling against the cuffs, being held in position, and unable to stop it, even if she wanted to, really got her fire going.

I was getting a master lick job, as Misty doted all over my steaming pussy, delivering loving licks and kisses, then pulling back to let my darling Samantha take a turn. I reached down, stroking their heads.

"Oh yes, my loving girls, god that feels so beautiful...Ummm...I love it."

Maddi's squeals, cries, and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom, my own moans and sounds of pleasure joined in, and I could feel my girls move in close, and they applied their tongues side by side, and started a broad sweeping of my clit, making it throb and tingle.

"Oh fuck, keep licking me make me cum!"

I heard Maddi gasp out, "Oh yes Darrin, let it go, make me cum, flood me, fill my cunt!"

Maddi's voice rose up to a shriek, her body shuddering and writhing wildly under my husband's body. Darrin let out the sounds of passion I knew so well, and as his cock erupted deep inside Maddi's churning heat, I tumbled, my juices gushing as Misty and Samantha's tongues brought on the glorious rush of orgasm.

We sprawled out and lay breathless, and I smiled as Misty and Samantha licked up and down Darrin's cock, giving him a sexy tongue washing. They then turned their attention to Maddi's well-spunked cunt, eager to suck it all out. It had all started like us, the parents, teaching Samantha, and I realized that she had taught us just as much as we had taught her.

The End

groomleader
groomleader
2,826 Followers