Park Ranger

Story Info
Chance encounter with at a county park.
802 words
4.43
7.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a vacuum penis pumper. I was on vacation. My plan for the day was to pump up my cock and balls big and then stuff them into a tiny Speedo and walk up and down the beach showing off my enlarged package. Work on getting a tan. And see where it led.

Back in my hotel room after breakfast I had spent 2 hours pumping before driving to the shoreline. So my package was full. When I got there I chose an isolated parking spot way off from all the others. Sitting alone in a rental car I wanted to slide back into the tube to fluff things back up. I had not started yet but I must have looked suspicious because the county park's patrol unit was eyeing me. At first I saw the guy watching me from across the lot. Then one drive by. On his second approach he rolled his car right along side me to talk.

He asked me How I was doing and if everything was ok. I assured him I was fine. This park ranger got out of his vehicle and walked up to my window. A handsome 45-50yr old man in excellent shape. Dressed in long sleeves and pants to keep the sun off of him. See's me seated wearing only beach shoes a t shirt and a black Speedo. Strikes up a conversation. This disarming man asked where I was from? How long I was in the area? Reminded me to put on sunblock. All while he is flashing me a big smile. And straining his neck to get a look at the bulge in my swimsuit. I opened my car's sunroof to shine some sunlight down there. I also pulled my shirt off.

Mr Ranger must have liked what he was seeing. Because he became much more forward and flirtatious. Touching my arm then shoulder. When I didn't pull away he rubbed his fingers through the hair of my left pec and then began tweaking my nipple.

He looked around a few times to make sure nobody was watching us, then he let his right hand explore further down. He patted my flat belly and then slid his palm over the bulge in my swimsuit. He stood upright in shock having felt a larger then expected crotch. He was now sporting wood. His firm erection clearly visible in his already tight uniform.

What's going on he asked? As he looked down trying to comprehend what he felt. I asked why he stopped? It was just getting good. I untied the draw string of my lycra suit and drew out my smoothly shaved engorged cock and balls for him to admire. He reached for them again. Massaging with one hand while still watching that the coast was clear.

He alternated between tugging stroking and kneading my warm flesh. Then he asked me if I wanted more? I quickly agreed. He ordered me to follow him in my car. I got redressed and we left the parking lot. It was only a couple minutes before he led me to a construction area closed off to the public. He told me he radioed in for a 30 min lunch break. We walked up to a beach house area with an open air changing room. He led me inside and deadbolted the door behind him. We both undressed.

Mr Ranger said he was a top. But today he wanted to get fucked by my huge cock. First he needed to get me hard. I filled his eager mouth. My blown up balls grinding into his chin. We had no protection. I knew I was clean and he told me he was recently tested. When I was ready I sat down on the edge of the rooms wood bench.

Mr Ranger held the base of my cock. He slowly lowered his tight hole on me. I wanted him facing me but we had no time to discuss it. I had to settle listening to him grimace as my hardness penetrated his bowels. He begged me not to hold back. And I didn't. My thrusts met his bouncing ass and my cum filled balls flooded his insides. But we still were not done.

It was his turn to get off. I stood up and bent at the waist. He used what was dripping between his buns as lube and proceeded to fuck me from behind. His break time was running out. He put a lot of energy behind it. Anyone within 100 yards of this building would have heard us. Our sweaty skin slapping together. Me moaning getting barebacked in the sunshine. The loud Oh Shit Mr Ranger let loose with as he orgasmed. It was everything I had hoped for leaving my hotel room that day.