Parking Lot Challenge

Story Info
Sir wants her to play in a public parking lot.
2k words
4.38
20k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir gave me a task today. I had to go to work but I had to bring with me a set of 3 heavy metal Ben Wah balls and a large jeweled silver butt plug. I was excited as I packed them into my purse before leaving my house for the day. It was anxious the entire trip to my building and the entire walk to my desk. I calmed my nerves and started work, unsure of when Sir would contact me to begin.

Halfway through my morning as I'm sitting at my desk, I get the text from Sir with the first part of my task, "The Ben Wah balls, put them in your pussy."

I knew this was coming but all I could do was stare at the text a moment before I could move again. After discreetly pulling down my pants I managed to slip the silver Ben Wah balls into my already wet pussy one at a time. I did my best trying not to have them make any noise so that my work neighbors next to me could hear. One of the balls managed to end up pressed right against my G-spot!

"Okay Sir," I replied.

I went back to work and tried to focus on getting some work done. After about twenty more minutes Sir messaged me again, "And now the jeweled plug into your ass my Pet."

Again, waiting for the coast to be clear, I lifted up from my seat to slip my pants down my ass enough to expose my anal opening. I worked the tip of the plug inside my anal opening slowly. I was dripping wet already from the balls weighing in my pussy that the plug slid right in without the need for any extra lube.

I let him know the next step was complete, "MMM feels good Sir, thank you!"

I tried to continue my day, but simple tasks like walking around or going up and down stairs or even sitting became difficult. Every motion became more and more pleasurable and so much more intolerable as the day went on. It was so intense and I couldn't take it anymore. Sir was clear in his instructions though. I was not to cum without his permission.

I messaged him, "God, this is too much. I don't think I can hold off from cumming much longer Sir. Please may your kitten cum for you sir?"

He did not respond right away. It felt like an eternity until finally Sir got back to me.

"No my pet, you can do better than this. I want you to wait until your day's meetings are finished and then message me back. Am I clear, my Pet?" was his response.

His commanding tone was so clear even in the simple text message.

"Sir, my meetings are scheduled to go for at least another 45 minutes!"

"I know you won't disappoint me my Kitten," he quickly replied.

Those words have an effect on me and I was able to build up the will power that I will need in order to control myself for the rest of the day.

"Yes Sir, I understand. Your pet will obey," I typed into my phone.

The next 45 minutes were pure torture. I needed to deliver part of the last meeting myself and I could barely keep my thoughts together. It was taking all of my strength just to prevent this earth shattering orgasm from escaping from me. I'm sure my coworkers thought that I was sick or on drugs or something.

Finally my meetings were done and I frantically messaged Sir, "Okay Sir, I am all done with my meetings and your kitten did as she was commanded. May your kitten cum for you now Sir?"

"Call me," was his response. I quickly pressed the call button and heard him pick up immediately.

In his low and commanding voice he asked, "How does my pet feel? Was she a good girl? Do you think she has earned her reward?"

"Yes Sir, your kitten was so good for you. I have had the balls and the plug in me all day. Every movement, every step I took drove me wild Sir. I have been so good for you Sir!" I could hear the pleading in my own voice as I begged him, "Please Sir, please may your kitten cum for you?"

"Yes my pet, you have been such a good kitten for me. Cum for me my pet. NOW!" he spoke in his deep whisper.

Hearing his voice was all it took and I came hard while sitting at my desk... I didn't need to touch myself further. I was already on the edge doing all I could to hold it back and now the gates were open. I felt a shudder rip through my body. My hips were bucking against the chair all on their own. My hands were tingling as they clenched and released. I could feel drool escaping down my chin.

It was a few minutes before I gathered my senses again. My pants and chair now had noticeable wet spots. I was proud I was able to follow Sir's instructions, but my task wasn't done just yet. Checking my phone I see that Sir has left me another message.

It read, "Leave the toys in and head home. Along the way find a semi secluded parking lot to pull into and begin the second half of your training today."

I had to Walk from my desk and out of the building with the balls still in my pussy and plug still in my ass, face red from cumming a few moments ago. I felt like all eyes were on me.

Passing my coworkers on the stairs, with the balls rolling around inside of me with each step only made me hotter. I choked on the polite "goodbyes" and "have a nice day" comments I shared with everyone... doing a poor job of hiding my arousal I'm sure.

When I finally made it to my car I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I can't believe I made it this far as another orgasm had started to build inside me during that walk. I began to drive keeping an eye out for a parking lot that wasn't empty but provided a bit of seclusion from the main roads.

As I was driving each pothole and vibration of my car sent shock waves through my cunt and made my body spasm. I needed to find a place fast so I could begin my task and cum for Sir. I settled on a convenience store parking lot surrounded by trees, but with plenty of people coming and going. I was thinking Sir would be happy with this choice.

You see my Sir... is very into exhibitionism. He likes putting me on display so others might get to see me. He enjoys watching the panic on my face and the apparent arousal that the thrill of it all brings to me. I am still very hesitant and scared to get caught so my task today was to experience the risk and earn the reward.

"I am here Sir, " I text him and send him a picture of where I am parked.

"Very good my pet, now take off your bra, and pull your tits out of your tank top. Then take off your pants, placing them on the seat next to you. I want a picture of how you look like that. Lastly start touching yourself right there in the parking lot and I want that recorded my pet, " read his instructions.

"Yes Sir," I replied.

I got right to it. As I was in the middle of pulling my bra out of my shirt, a woman pulled up in her car next to me. My heart immediately started beating quicker and I felt my face getting redder, but I kept going... finally freeing my breasts and exposing them to her if she was looking and anyone else that may have been watching right then.

Slipping my pants off next was easier, there were no cars directly next to me so I wasn't afraid of anyone looking in and I breathed a sigh of relief for my luck. Holding my phone in one hand I made sure no one was around still and began the last part of my task.

Sir had given me directions earlier on how he likes me to touch myself. He directed me to start lightly caressing my breasts and nipples with my fingertips. He likes me to use the gentlest of feather-like touches. Knowing I crave it harder and faster, this is pure torture. Eventually I am allowed to start grabbing harder and pulling on my breasts and nipples.

I need to get my breasts on fire before I am allowed to touch my clit and pussy. The entire display is being captured in pictures and videos on my phone to send to Sir.

While this was happening (me taking a few pictures of my tits and cunt out in the open and on display) a truck pulled into the spot next to me. The driver certainly had a good angle being higher up to see me. I caught his eyes for a moment before he walked away. Blushing and giggling nervously I was a good girl and kept working on my pussy and clit as instructed.

About twenty minutes went by as I was playing with my pussy and keeping my eyes on my surroundings. At this point I'm shaking and recorded a video. In the video I looked into the camera and pleaded to Sir, "May your kitten cum for you please? Your kitten has been so good. I sent you the videos of how I touched myself. The way you want me to touch myself Sir. Please Sir, your kitten needs to cum Sir!"

Sir was very quick to reply, "You can hold out longer kitten, and start playing with your plug too."

He knows how much I love the feel of my plug in my ass. And so, I continue to grab my breasts, pinch my nipples and rub my clit and now I start pushing and pulling on my plug until I'm shaking and on the brink of cumming when Sir finally texts, "Call me."

I instantly click on the video chat button. Once it connected I looked at my owner and begged him directly, "Sir, may your kitten cum for you Sir?" My words came out in a jumble I said them so fast.

He just stared at me with his devilish smile as I twitched on the verge of cumming, my eyes barely able to focus. I don't know how long he made me wait there on the edge. Time seemed to stop. I know my breathing did.

Finally he whispered to me, "Close your eyes now and keep them closed. Cum for me my pet. Cum now, but do not open your eyes again until I say so."

The way he said it... I immediately felt the release as my eyes shut... my pussy gushing into my fingers, crying out in my car in the middle of a very crowded parking lot I am sure... pretty much naked save for the tank top around my waist. I know there are people around me, though I am not allowed to look.

I remember there is a woman in her car a few spaces from mine... and the trucker is still there... just sitting in his car. I know they've heard me. But I love the looks on Sir's face and how pleased he is with me and I don't even care what they saw or heard. All that I care about is this feeling. Of cumming for Sir, of making him happy, of him being pleased with his kitten. Nothing else matters now.

When I am done and satisfied Sir tells me, "Open your eyes now my pet and look around."

I am alone, but I can't be sure no one saw my display. Only Sir would know for sure from his video feed. I look Sir in the eyes and then I lick my own juices off my fingers for him before he says "Good girl... now enjoy the rest of your ride home like that."

I gulp and start my car's engine...