All Comments on 'Parking Lot Encounter'

by CharlieL

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This is one HOT story

We need more like this on these pages. Too many of the others are wham-bam-thank-you-mam sex stories and as a female I don't appreciate them very mouch.

This one had all the sex I ever needed, in fact I was soaked after the first couple of paragraphs all the way to the last few.

Give us a Chapter 2 on this one. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Whew, this is a hot one

THis man can really write. I felt as if I was right there with them during the whole story. His description of the sex scenes had me hard as a rock the whole time.

I can only hope he will give us another Chapter in this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love the way the would be rapist gets his

This author has the ability of bringing the reader right into the story and then if it's a sex scene the reader can get as aroused as the principals in the story. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Let's have more of this

What can I say ... This is a super story with all of the sex one could hope for. Whichever way you go there is that type of sex for you. I Hope we see more of it from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written story ..... very hot.

This author has the ability if bringing the reader right into the scene. I was dripping wet as long as it took me to read the thing. All I can hope for is that the auther writes more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I think Kenny.....

....was gay along & Jim just took him out of the closet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
absolute shite

why bother writing such drivel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He goes from being her savior to threatening her himself if she doesn't comply with his own wishes!

Beside being rife with numerous bad and played out tropes, the protagonist is a douchenozzle.

Who likes this tripe and what is going on?

Just annoying, even for porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous