Parking Lot Sex and Cumwalk

Story Info
2nd experience of public bondage sex and cumwalk.
1.5k words
4.47
16.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers

About a week or so after my Hooker Experience my boyfriend James was starting to get the itch again for another public adventure. Admittedly I had an amazing time that night but after looking back I realized all the ways it could have gone wrong. What if someone got us on security cameras? What if I got arrested? What if I ran into someone from work? We were in our own town with everyone we knew and worked with. It would have been damn hard to explain why I was dressed like a total slut and covered in cum. It could have been a disaster of epic proportions. He really wanted to do something similar but I wanted to be a little safer. We had to come up with a compromise.

I knew if I dressed like a slut and made him cum he wouldn't really fight the details with me too much. James really wanted me to walk through a public place again but I thought it was too risky. Somehow we came up with the idea of going through a drive thru and getting food. As a compromise he was allowed to pick out my outfit and I wouldn't have to walk in public covered in cum.

James didn't even bother looking at my clothes and went right for the lingerie drawer. I didn't have a large collection but I had the few things that every girl needs. He of course picked out a bright pink satin babydoll. Now this wasn't supposed to be worn with a bra but he also got my pink pushup bra. His reasoning was that he wanted to make sure the "girls" looked good. The babydoll had matching panties but he told me I wouldn't be wearing those that night as he stuffed them in his pocket. I had to argue to convince him to let me wear a skirt. I wasn't going out with no bottoms on at all. He found a little black skirt I had stuffed in the back of my lingerie drawer. It was super thin and extra short. I had worn it in college one time and decided it was better as lingerie than club wear. He finished off the outfit with my high-heeled black booties from the hooker evening. As I dressed myself I wasn't sure if I looked sexy or like a child had gotten dressed in a Victoria Secret store. Whatever it looked like I certainly would draw attention to myself.

The next question was where we would go to fuck. He obviously wanted some place public and I wanted to stay private. We agreed on the parking lots at his work. It was late on a Friday night and no one should be around but it would be a little risky because it was his work.

Before we left the house James got the pair of handcuffs from the nightstand. He said he wanted to have them just in case we needed them. As we walked to the car I could tell James was already getting excited watching me walk dressed like a total whore. He drove and on the way there I teased him and flashed him the whole way. He was rock hard by the time we made it to the parking lot. We parked in the back of the lot against the tree line but it was amazing how many cars were still in the lot at 8 pm on a Friday.

James was more than excited to get started as he took the handcuffs back out. He took my right wrist and cuffed it to the steering wheel. Leaning back his seat he pulled his cock out and told me to get to work. I was doing my best work with my left hand and my mouth when James nearly jumped from his seat. I looked out the front window to see three people walking towards us. James pushed my head back down and told me not to move. I froze leaned over the center console as they went to a car that was just a few spots away from us. I begged him to put up the front sun visor but he told me that he liked the risk. I went back to work on his cock while he slid his hand up my little skirt and began to tease my pussy. After a few minutes I completely forgot about anyone else seeing us.

James stopped me and put both my hands in the cuffs around the steering wheel. Pullint my panties from his pocket he smiled as he jammed them in my mouth. He got out of the car without saying anything and came around to open my door. I thought he would let me out of the car but he just pulled my hips up so I was kneeling on the passenger seat. With my hands cuffed to the wheel I was under his total control. James rubbed me from behind for a moment before he slapped my ass and began fucking me. I put my head down between my arms to brace myself while he dominated me from behind. The feeling of being controlled was absolutely exhilarating. Every slap on my ass sent shock waves through my body. I pulled on the cuffs as I felt myself getting close. James felt me getting tense and reached under me and began to rub my clit with his fingers while he was inside me. I let out a giant scream as he made me cum right there in the parking lot. I was trying to catch my breath as James reached in and undid one of the cuffs. I figured I was finally free but he pulled me out of the car and cuffed them behind my back.

James walked me to the back of the car and put me down on my knees. I tried to spit out my panties but he caught them and put them around my neck. He groped at my tits as he jammed his cock back in my mouth. He held my head and face fucked me like I was his cheap hooker again. Gagging on his cock my eyes watered and spit ran down my face. James took a step back from me and looked down as he stroked his cock in my face. As I looked up at him he unleashed a huge load all over my face.

I kind of hoped that James would forget the second half of this plan now but as he stood me up and undid my cuffs he told me he was ready for some Chick-fil-A. He told me I was driving as he got into the passenger seat. I looked at myself in the tinted windows and could see I had cum from my hair to my chin. My make up was running from my eyes and spit had dripped down my boobs. When I got in the car James reminded me I was not allowed to wipe my face.

We drove to the Chick-fil-A near our home and got in the long drive thru line. My luck, they were taking orders in the line with iPads and I saw a younger guy approaching our car. I rolled down my window and he leaned down to talk to us. I tried to keep looking forward as I ordered our meals. I stuck my credit card out the window to pay as I felt the cum running down my face. James was rubbing my thigh and my heart was pounding as the guy handed it back to me. We were almost in the clear as we pulled up to get our food. The girl at the window definitely took a second look as I reached out to get the food bag. I pulled away as soon as I got the bag in my hands. James began checking the bag and was upset as he realized we didn't get any Chick-fil-A sauce for the fries. I pulled the car into a spot as he looked at me with a wry smile on his face. He didn't even have to say anything as I got out of the car and marched into the store. I didn't look at anyone in the line as I walked right up to the counter and asked for sauce. I believe it was the manager who stopped to help me. She paused for a second as she looked me up and down. Slowly she reached under the counter and handed me some sauce packs. I smiled and said thanks as I spun around and did my best strut out of the store.

Back in the car I tossed the sauce at James and took some napkins from the bag. I finally wiped my face off and I said I've done enough for one night. James agreed with me and said that was the naughtiest thing he had ever seen. I have no idea how many people were in that restaurant but they certainly got a show. We went home and ate our dinner at the kitchen table and James couldn't take his eyes off me. Before I had finsihed my fries James scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom. He said it was time to get cleaned up but I knew we were about to get dirty.

Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers