BF Hooker Role-playing Experience

Story Info
Hooker Role-playing for Boyfriend leads to intense sex.
2.9k words
4.45
15.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers

Towards the end of college I was dating a guy, named James, who was into the whole stranger sex thing. For example we would go to a party and towards the end he would find me and pretend he was picking me up and taking me home for the first time. It was fun and harmless. Added a little excitement to the night sometimes. Once we got out of college we both started working so obviously fewer parties and more real life.

One night James suggested that we do it again but I would play a hooker and he would pick me up. I was into it right away because who doesn't like a little extra excitement in their sex life? However, as he started telling me his whole elaborate plan it was obvious that he had been thinking about it for a while. He wanted to actually pick me up off the street. I was reluctant but willing to give it a try for him.

When the night of the plan came I tried to follow all my instructions perfectly. James had told me to find my best hooker-looking outfit. I wanted to look sexy but I knew other people would see me. I had just gotten a pair of high-heeled black booties and I knew they would be perfect for my outfit. I decided on a stretchy red skirt that I could pull up and make super short when I was ready. A little black tank top I had matched perfectly with the black boots. For my classic hooker look I went with a red bra that definitely was visible with the little tank top. I originally decided no panties but then I found a tiny red g-string that just seemed perfect. To top it off I grabbed a few condoms and put them in my bra.

James was going to pick me up on a street corner that was on his way home from work. I drove my car over to the nearest shopping center and parked. I texted him that I was there and he told me to get out and leave everything I had in the car even the car keys. He told me to walk out to the place we agreed on and wait for him. As I stepped away from my car I heard it lock. James had used the app and locked it from his phone. The sun was starting to set but it was still plenty bright out and people could easily see me. I looked like I was either a hooker or about to hit the hottest club in town and since it wasn't 7 pm yet I think the answer was obvious.

Walking out to the street my heart was pounding. I didn't have anything on me except the condoms in my bra. I hadn't done anything illegal but I felt like I was on the run from the cops. Once I found the spot on the street corner I realized it was a damn busy intersection at rush hour. I tried to pull my skirt as low as possible but it barely covered my ass. It felt so much longer in my bedroom mirror than it did standing out in the open. James had told me he would pick me up but without my phone I had no idea how long he would be. Looking back I think he wanted me to stand out there on display for all to see. Minutes standing on the sidewalk seemed like hours. Every time I saw a car that looked like James I took a few steps forward. This certainly got some strange looks and a few honks. I swear one guy actually pulled over to pick me up but I walked the other way. My mind was racing as I was both nervous and incredibly turned on.

After what seemed like hours I saw James. He pulled into the bus lane and I tried to get into the passenger seat. He just rolled down the passenger window. Annoyed, I leaned in to ask what the fuck he was doing, I was ready to get off that street. He started with the whole act of, Hey baby you working tonight? How much for an hour with you? Since I was stuck there bent over in my hooker shoes with my ass sticking up I figured I better play along. I told him $50 for the hour and he can do whatever he wants with me.

Finally he unlocked the door and I hopped into the passenger seat as quickly as I could. James took a wad of money from his pocket and jammed it into my bra. He was sure to grab a handful of my boob on the way out. This is as far into the plan as I was told so I figured we were headed back home. To my surprise James drove down some side streets and into an alley behind a shopping plaza. He stopped the car and unbuckled both our seat belts. As he undid his pants he told me to get ready because he was going to get his money's worth from this hour. He pulled his soft cock out of his pants and told me to get to work. The sun was almost set so now at least we had the cover of darkness. I scooted up and put my knees on the passenger seat so I could bend over and suck him off. Once I leaned over he put his one hand on the back of my head and jammed the other one back in my bra. This was the roughest James had ever been with me and I was really into it. As I worked to get his cock hard he pulled his hand from my bra and found his way up my skirt. He didn't even bother to move my panties as he jammed a finger into me. For a few moments I forgot we were in a public parking lot as we went after each other like high school kids.

After his cock was nice and hard James pushed me off of him and back into my seat. He told me to get ready for him. With the events of the evening so far I was already more than ready and told him so. He then told me No, get yourself ready for me. He reached down and grabbed my booties and spun me to him. I had one bootie on the center console and he put the other one on the dash. James had never told me to play with myself before and just the idea of it sent a shimmer through my body. While making sure to stare him right in the eyes I pulled my skirt up my hips and slid my hand down into my panties. I pulled my top down as low as it would go to make sure he had a good view. Biting my lower lip I slowly began running my fingers around in my little red panties. I made sure to put on a show as I ran my hands across my body while softly moaning his name.

I was really getting into it when he jumped out of his seat and ran around the car to my door. He opened both passenger doors and told me to get in the back seat. As I crawled into the back seat he dropped his pants and tried to get in behind me. However the backseat was way too small for him to get behind me and fuck me doggy style. He grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards out of the car. About the same time my shoes hit the ground he rammed his hard cock inside of me. Half my body was still bend over inside the car and he was just punishing me with that dick. He was using me as a cheap hooker in a back alley. James didn't care about me at that point, I was simply his fucktoy.

After a relentless pounding James backed away and pushed me to the ground in front of him. He didn't care that we were outside anymore as he got me on my knees. A few quick strokes with his hand and he unloaded a hot mess of cum all over my face and chest. I started to get up but he pushed me back down. He told me that he paid for a full hour and he was going to use it. He took me by the head and told me to suck him until it was clean. All of the sudden we heard a loud bang in the alley and could hear voices. I froze with his cock still in my mouth. Looking up at him for guidance I was afraid to move. No more than 100 feet from us some workers had come out to dump the trash and have a smoke break. One or two of them started walked over and asked James if he needed some help. It was obvious we didn't belong in that alley. James quickly pushed me into the back seat and zipped up his pants. He got back in the front and drove us out of there. Neither one of us spoke until we were back on the main streets.

I just laid in the back seat as I was exhausted, covered in cum and my skirt was pushed up over my hips. When the car came to a stop I got up and was ready to get back in my car but we were not at my car. We were back at the bus stop where it all started. James told me this is where he picked me up so this is where he would let me out. He told me he would wait a few minutes before he unlocked my car with the app so I had time to walk over. I was going to argue with him but a bus was starting to pull into the lane and I didn't want to attract any more attention. I pulled my skirt down as best I could and slid out of the back seat. Before I even turned around James was pulling off.

Just my luck the bus was unloading a full load of passengers into that parking lot. My car was no more than a few hundred yards away but it felt like miles. I had no idea what I looked like after my parking lot fuck but I'm sure it wasn't good. Looking down I could see the cum spots on my shirt and where it had dripped onto my skirt. I'm sure my face had cum and smeared makeup everywhere. The parking lot suddenly felt like a hallway in high school with everyone looking at me. As I reached my car I prayed that it would be unlocked but as I grabbed the handle it didn't open. Looking around for an idea I made eye contact with two guys getting out of a car across from me. One of them began walking towards me and asked if I needed help. He was no more than feet from me and he had to have seen the mess I was. Feeling the blood rush to my head I was panicking when I hear my doors unlock. I shouted I'm good to him and dove into my car.

I locked my doors and took few deep breaths to settle my nerves. While I began to recount the events of the past few minutes I found my hands beginning to wander back into my panties. James had fucked me hard but I never got a chance to cum. The excitement of the night was all coming back to me as I pulled my skirt back and slipped my fingers inside. I braced my arms off the steering wheel as the rush of an incredible orgasm rocked my body. I let out an amazing scream before I remembered I was still in a shopping center parking lot. To my horror I looked up and there was a man standing at my side window. I was stunned until I realized it was James, he had circled into the parking lot and was watching me the whole time. I asked him how much of my little performance he had seen up close and he said enough to get him ready for round two at home. I smiled and backed out of the parking space. I drove home with one hand on the wheel and one keeping myself ready for another fuck.

Driving back to our apartment I continued to rub myself while thinking about the evening events so far. I had already made myself cum in my car and I had James' cum still running down my face and body. Thinking about being bent over and fucked in that alley was so hot. James taking control of me like a little fucktoy was exhilarating. By the time I got myself home I had completely worked myself up again.

I arrived back at the apartment complex before James so I decided to wait for him at the bottom of the stairs. Knowing full well that the neighbors could see me I stood and looked as hooker like as I could. I pulled my top down low and my skirt up high. I'm sure I looked like a mess but I was feeling great after my ride home. A couple that lived on the first floor walked by and the look on the guys face made it all worth it. He absolutely knew I was covered in cum and he couldn't look away. After a few more awkward stares from the neighbors James arrived home. He rushed from his car in shock that I was standing outside our home looking like this. I grabbed him by the front of his pants and led him up the stairs.

My high-heeled booties running up the stairs sounded like a galloping horse. If the neighbors didn't know we were home before they sure did now. Just as we reached our front door I spun around and dropped to my knees. James tried to fight me as I undid his belt and pulled his cock out. Suddenly he was the one afraid of being seen outside. Our apartment was on the 3rd floor and there were six apartments that opened into the same hallway. At any moment someone could have come out a door or up the stairs. James fought me but as my mouth swallowed his dick he lost the will to fight. He put his hands up on the doorframe and leaned into me pinning me against our front door. With each thrust of his hips he drove me back rattling the door for all to hear.

James managed to get his keys out and unlock the door behind me. As the door swung open I fell into our front hallway. I sat up and put my legs out against the hallway walls while looking up at him with his cock hanging out. I didn't even have to say a word as he dove on top of me. He pushed my skirt all the way up and pushed me onto my back. Grabbing my shoulders he slid into me and started fucking me right into the ground. The tile in the hallway was so hard but I didn't even care, I needed this badly. We were so consumed in each other that we didn't even notice the front door was still wide open. I think I noticed it first but I was not going to interrupt that amazing pounding to close a door. Part of me maybe hoped someone would come and watch us.

James finally noticed the door was open and got up to close it. On his way back he reached down and pulled my shirt off. As it slide off my body he took me by the hands and pulled me into the bedroom. In one move he flipped me onto my back on the bed. He positioned me at the edge so that my head hung off upside down. I knew exactly what he wanted to do and the last time we tried it I thought I was going to choke and die. He reached over and squeezed my tits as his cock slapped off my face. With his next move he braced my head and slid his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I squirmed and pulled my feet up to my ass. Grabbing hold of my heels arched my back and actually made it much easier to take his cock down. I felt him tense up as he leaned over and put both hands back on my tits. His cock pulsed and shook as he started to cum again. His full body weight leaned on my face and chest and I couldn't breathe. I pushed him back and he finally stepped away as I gasped for air.

We both paused for a minute to gather ourselves and catch our breath. James opened my nightstand drawer and pulled out my pink vibrator. I knew he had just cum and was more than ok with him using my favorite toy on me. As he walked over to the bed he dropped my vibrator on my stomach. "My hour is up but here's a tip for you" he said as he walked away from me leaving me alone with my toy and my thoughts.

Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers