Parks & Recreation

Story Info
Colleagues working in isolation act on their mutual feelings.
3.1k words
4.38
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is my first publication on Literotica, and I'm both nervous and excited to present it. This is a one shot story but I enjoyed writing it and there's room for a sequel, so if you enjoy it and you'd like to read more, please let me know! Your feedback is welcome and encouraged :)

***

When Aurora had taken the field research job with the Department of Conservation she hadn't realised just how much time would be spent travelling.

It was just her and her colleague Syd on the road, sometimes for days between national parks, taking long hikes to obscure disused cabins where they'd hole up and observe the local wildlife and fauna for a week, before briefly returning to civilization.

The majority of their time was spent together with no oversight, and they'd built a steady rapport over the few months they'd been working together.

They were close in age, in their late twenties, and they both shared a deep passion for nature and hiking that made working together easy and even fun, as difficult as the job could be at times.

It was early morning when they'd arrived at their next site, a national park set in a desert basin that required hiking through rocky and hostile terrain to reach the cabin where they'd be staying.

By the afternoon the heat was sweltering, and Aurora's skin was sticky with sweat as they finally hauled the equipment through the door into the cabin.

She sat down on the cot in the corner once it was down and took off her heavy pack. Her canteen was empty and she had to dig around to find her second one, taking a long drink.

Syd took off his own pack and set it down on the crate with a thud, letting out an exhausted sigh as he came to sit beside her. He pulled off his shirt, tossing it onto the crate. "I think that's the worst hike we've done so far. I'm fucking tired."

"At least this one has an outhouse." She handed him the canteen. "I think we should take a break for the afternoon, get some rest and wait for it to cool down before we head out again."

He handed the canteen back with a loud gulp before collapsing back onto the cot. "I'm not gonna disagree."

She screwed the cap back on and slipped the canteen back into her bag, taking out some wet wipes.

She hated the sticky feeling but the nearest running water was a few hundred miles away and a shower was out of the question. She wiped the sweat and dust from her face and arms before she discarded her own shirt and wiped her chest.

"Can I have one of those?"

She set the plastic pack on his bare stomach as it rose and fell with his breathing. "Go for it."

"Thanks." The pack crinkled as he pulled out a few wipes and set it back on her thigh.

"I'm not putting my shirt back on for a bit."

"Neither am I."

She snorted as she packed her bag again, lying back beside him and bumping his arm as she offered some trail mix. "We're probably gonna be full on nudists by the time we get to mid summer."

"Probably." He dug in the bag, taking a handful. "I wouldn't complain, but you might not have much to look at."

She laughed under her breath as she popped an almond into her mouth, crunching on it. "I dunno, Syd. I think you're growing on me."

"Oh?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked over at her. "So I'm not just a pain in the ass you're obligated to spend all your time with?"

"I didn't say that."

He laughed, and they lay in silence while they chewed, listening to the small structure creak in the heat.

"So, what should we do until sundown? Play cards?"

"Honestly, I just wanna nap." Syd mumbled, followed by a yawn.

"Alright." Aurora sat up to repack the trail mix and tapped his thigh. "Move then. We've got enough room for two."

Syd sighed and hauled himself up on the single mattress, moving to lie behind her against the wall.

She settled herself beside him, looking up at the ceiling with her hands on her stomach.

He had his head propped on his arm as a pillow, laying on his side facing her. "You know if you wanted to sleep with me, all you had to do was ask."

She elbowed his ribs, glancing at him. "Bad joke."

"Just half of one." He gave her a half-hearted smirk, looking at her bra.

"I thought you were tired."

"I'm perking up."

Aurora laughed and shook her head, closing her eyes. "Phrasing."

"It was intentional."

"Just go to sleep."

They napped and when they got up it was sundown and they used the waning light to set up their equipment outside and then prepped the cabin for the night.

Aurora was sitting at her makeshift desk checking the readings on her laptop to make sure everything was running while Syd made dinner - faithful rice and beans.

They played cards for a while after they ate, but they were both still tired from the hike, and setting up the equipment hadn't helped.

The temperature had been unbearable during the day but as the night wore on it dropped dramatically, and the old cabin didn't do much to retain any heat.

Aurora huddled in her sleeping bag shivering as Syd turned off the LED lamps and settled into his own bag on the cot beside her.

Her teeth were chattering, she was so cold, but he didn't seem affected at all.

He shifted to look at her. "I'm not gonna be able to get to sleep listening to you freeze beside me."

"Well... there's... not much I... can do about that. It's... fucking cold... out here."

He sighed and she heard him pull the zipper of his sleeping bag and then felt him fumble around to find the zipper of hers, the cold air biting her skin as he unzipped it.

"What... are you... doing?"

"I'm gonna zip us in together." He sat up and turned the lamp over the cot back on, lining up the zippers to connect them. "Consider me your personal heater."

"Is that... a reference... to Eclipse?"

"Huh?"

She snorted with a shudder. "Nevermind... it was... the third book... in the Twilight series."

"Oh. Yeah, I'd have no idea." He turned out the lamp again as he zipped them in. "Alright, cuddle me before you turn into an icicle."

Aurora rolled over so that he could spoon her and he shivered as their skin touched, folding his arms around her.

"Jeez, you are cold."

He was radiating heat and she nestled back against him to savour it.

It took a while but eventually her muscles stopped their involuntary shuddering, and she found herself relaxing. "Thanks."

"No problem." His warm hands still rubbed her arms from where his were crossed around her middle, helping her circulation. "You know, it'd probably help if you were wearing more."

"Pyjamas would just be extra to pack - we're carrying around enough shit as it is. And I shouldn't have to point this out, but you're in your underwear too."

"I wasn't complaining." He squeezed her against him. "This is the most action I've had in a while."

"Just keep your hands away from my erogenous zones."

He pinched her earlobe. "Does that count?"

"Stop it." She giggled, smacking his arm as it rested around her again. "Let's just go to sleep. We've got a long day of nothing to do tomorrow."

"Nothing sounds good, after today's shit show."

"It wasn't all bad. Those pancakes at that retro dinner this morning were my personal highlight. What was yours?"

"Well, seeing you in your bra was up there - but getting to cuddle you while we're both half naked is probably the best part by far."

She slapped his arm again. "Syd, do I have to get out the bear spray?"

He laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop."

They lay in silence and somewhere out in the basin coyotes howled to each other.

Syd's hands were on her midriff and his fingers were slowly tracing circles on her skin.

"You're still thinking about it, aren't you?"

He shrugged. "Have you ever thought about it?"

"Of course. I see you shirtless every other day."

"So..."

"We shouldn't combine work and sex." Aurora said. "It'll make things weird."

"Like things aren't already weird."

"Weirder, then."

"It doesn't have to be a thing. We could just do it once, get it out of our systems."

She laughed. "You know that's a terrible idea, right? Sex just makes everything complicated."

"Good way to kill time though. And we have a lot of time to kill with this job. I mean, we've already learned how to play all five hundred card games in that book you bought."

"Mm, too bad I left my copy of the Kama Sutra at home."

He paused. "Do you actually have a copy?"

Aurora giggled. "I shouldn't say this, but I actually do. It's a good book... A little outdated though."

"Rory, if you want me to stop thinking about it, you're really not helping."

"I know." She pushed her ass back against the semi he'd been sporting since the beginning of the conversation. "We could dry hump?"

"What are we, teenagers?"

"It's not like I brought any condoms. Did you?"

"No."

"Well... I'm not exactly on birth control right now. Dry humping is the best I can do."

"I mean, I could pull out?"

"The pull out method doesn't work, Syd."

He groaned. "I know... I'm just really turned on right now, and I'd rather be inside you."

Aurora felt every muscle in her pelvis and her thighs clench in response, and she was pretty sure that Syd did too.

She moved her hips back to slowly grind on him, pulling his hands onto her breasts. "This, or nothing. Your choice."

His hips moved with hers and he slid his warm hands under the cups of her bra, squeezing her breasts. His nose trailed up the side of her neck. "Can I at least kiss you?"

Aurora tipped her shoulders back and turned her face to find his mouth with hers, her lips tender and yielding.

His fingers stroked her nipples and he kissed her back with more force, flicking his tongue across her bottom lip.

They were both breathing hard and the friction of his cock against her through their underwear was all at once satisfying and not enough.

While they kissed Aurora reached down, delving her hand into her thong to draw her wetness up to her clit and rub it in quick circles, pushing her breasts into his hands.

The sound of her frigging herself was loud in the silent cabin and Syd groaned into her mouth as he humped against her harder.

"C'mon, that's just teasing."

"How?"

"You're so wet."

Aurora didn't want to stop. He was rolling her nipples between his fingers and the tingles it sent through her body combined with the frustration of their grinding and the sensation on her clit had her close to orgasm.

She turned her face away from his, gritting her teeth. "If it's not working for you, you could use your own hand."

"I didn't say that." His teeth grazed the skin of her neck, sending another tingle through her. "Can I just rub on you, without all this material in the way?"

She moaned as her fingers moved more frantically. "We can't."

He stopped playing with her nipples and his hand moved to join hers between her legs, pushing it out of the way so he could take over rubbing her clit.

"It's not that different to what we're doing now." His voice was low in her ear, and his hot breath made her shiver involuntarily again. "I won't put my cock inside you, Rory. I promise."

Her breathing changed as her orgasm approached and Syd stopped moving his hips and his fingers, pressing them against her and feeling her muscles tense in protest as he edged her.

"Ugh." She whined, panting as she clutched the sleeping bag. "That's not fair."

"Please, Rory? I'll let you come if you say yes."

"You can't just hold my orgasm ransom like that."

"I can and I will, and I am."

She looked back over her shoulder, biting her lip. "...You promise, you won't put it in?"

"Scout's honour."

"Fine. Okay." She brushed his hands away and slipped off her thong, dropping it beside the cot. "I wanna be on top though."

He rolled onto his back and scrambled to push down his briefs, smoothing his palms over Aurora's thighs and ass as she straddled him, hovering her hips over his.

There wasn't much room to sit up even with the extra space the connected sleeping bags provided, so she leaned over him, finding his lips in the dark.

Her hand moved between them and she wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it while they kissed, her thumb massaging the precum over the tip.

Syd groaned. "Rory, just do it."

"You're so impatient." She breathed as she let go and adjusted her hips.

The moment his cock nestled in the wet space between her pussy lips they both moaned at the contact, and Aurora slowly simulated riding him while their mouths moved with the passion that their hips couldn't.

The ridge of the head of his cock against her clit provided the perfect amount of friction and she focused on that. With the arousal lingering from the orgasm he'd denied her it wasn't long before she was on the brink again.

Syd caught her hips to stop her. "Did I say you can cum yet?"

Aurora swallowed as she caught her breath. "You said if I did this, you'd let me."

"Not yet."

"Why not?" She pouted, running her fingers through his hair.

"Gotta tease you somehow, haven't I?" He spanked her before squeezing her ass with both hands. "Show you how frustrating it is that I can't fuck you like I want to."

Her pelvic muscles clenched again and this time his cock twitched in response.

Her eyes had adjusted to the dark and they met his, her thighs tightening around him. "I'm just trying to be responsible, Syd. I don't want to get pregnant. We're not even together."

"We may as well be. We flirt all the time anyway." His hand slid up her back and he stroked her cheek with his thumb as he brushed her hair back. "If it's not already obvious, I like you. And I'm pretty sure you like me."

"Sometimes..." She admitted. "When I'm not frustrated because you keep edging me to make a point."

"So..."

She brushed her lips against his lightly. "Okay. But we aren't having sex until we get back to civilisation."

Syd groaned. "That's a whole week away."

"You managed this long." She started gyrating her hips again. "You can wait a little longer, right?"

"I guess." He pulled her in for another kiss. "Just for you."

"You gonna let me come this time?"

"I'll think about it."

She moaned as she ground on him with a new urgency, her pussy throbbing. "Please, Syd?"

He was moving his hips against hers with the same impatience, his breathing uneven. "Since you're asking so nicely... okay."

Aurora doubled her efforts, every nerve in her body alive as she focused again on the sensation of his cock dragging on her clit.

Syd helped her, his hands clutching her ass again, guiding her as her movements became less controlled, and this time when the edge came he didn't intervene.

Her mouth found his as she moaned, giving him a wanton, sloppy kiss.

The orgasm was stronger than any she'd ever had, and she dug her hands into the mattress in an effort to stay upright as her whole body tensed and shook.

Syd was still moving and she tried to move her hips with his and ride it out - but with her lack of control it only took one wrong move and suddenly, his thick cock was pushing inside her.

Aurora made an animalistic sound as her pussy gripped him tight, another orgasm hitting with a vengeance as her hips bucked, driving him deeper.

Her thighs were giving out and she didn't protest as Syd expertly maneuvered so that he was on top, barely pausing to adjust to the new position before he started pounding her.

They were fucking so roughly the iron frame of the cot was squeaking, the legs scratching on the floorboards. His lips moved down her neck and Aurora clung to him, lost in pleasure as her nails grazed down his back.

She didn't know if her last orgasm had finished, or if it had just bled into another one, and frankly she didn't care. She didn't want him to stop, and her legs wrapped around his hips proved it.

Syd grunted as he pushed in deep, his breath catching. Her pussy milked his twitching cock for all the cum he had, and when he was finished he still moved his hips, getting in the last thrusts before his erection subsided.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing hard as they recovered.

Eventually, Aurora recovered enough to speak. "What happened to scout's honour?"

"I've never been a scout, so it didn't really count."

She laughed and then moaned with him as her pussy clenched again, and she could feel his cum dripping out of her as he pulled out, rolling onto his back beside her and readjusting his briefs.

"We really just did that."

He looked over at her. "Are you mad at me?"

"I don't know." She met his eyes. "Were you serious, about us being together?"

"Yeah. You're kinda stuck with me anyway, right?"

"True." She reached out to stroke his cheek, smirking. "And I wouldn't mind getting fucked like that more often - after we've sorted out contraception."

"I mean the cat's kinda out of the bag now, right? I just came inside you."

She rolled her eyes and moved to cuddle up against his side. "Doesn't mean we should push our luck."

He stroked her hair. "You know I wouldn't mind... if you do end up pregnant. I want kids anyway, and I think we get along well enough. I can see it working out."

"Me too." She pursed her lips, nuzzling his neck. "I guess I'll think about it."