Parlor Panties Pt. 02

Story Info
Massage Parlor controls me.
1.5k words
4.45
29.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanyo81
Sanyo81
23 Followers

Please read part one.

***

I was so confused. I looked at the women working on my warm relaxed body and asked which one was going to be wearing that. They just keep rubbing my loosening muscles while they softly chatted to each other smiles on their faces as they worked. Warm tingling oil was worked into my skin making me feel heavy and my worry float away.

A soft "ooo" Came from mamma's lips as her hand teased around my cock and balls. Her nails tracing up and down my dick. I felt myself get hard, warm lube on her hands as she lightly stroked me with two fingers. My breathing became harder and harder as her fingers expertly stroked me. She knew exactly what she was doing and my cock had never been harder. Fuck what was in that pill? This feels amazing. My legs begin to shake as I get closer and closer to the hardest orgasm I've ever had. I haven't cum twice like this since I was a teenager.

Her two fingers slowed down and I shuttered down to my core. I'm at the edge of cumming but she keeps me there, controlling my orgasm. It's both amazing and agonizing, her methodical stroking to keep me from cumming. I begin to gasp from the strain of it as she continues, up and down, her other hand tracing my nipple. She teases me pursing her lips and giggling at me. "You like?" She whispers.

Now just using one finger she traces my cock. Gliding through the oil I'm so sensitive that I begin to squirm. Her fingertip barely touching my trembling penis.

I feel something curl around my foot in my delirious state. Looking down I see the other woman sliding a pair of opaque black thigh high stockings up my legs. "No, stop" I say in alarm sitting up. Mamma puts one hand on my chest and presses me back down. I push with all my strength, fear welling up inside me, but I'm weak as a kitten and she easily pins me to the table. A cold dred wells up inside me. Why am I so weak? I my muscles aren't working right and I can barely lift up my heavy tired arms.

"You like" She says again to me, her fingers now swirling around my cock, pleasure and pain mixed with humiliation. I shake my head, my red face looking pathetically up to her. She just smiles back tapping my hard penis, "You like" She says again with certainty in her voice.

The stockings feel strange, cool and smooth, covering my hairy legs. They stick to my skin at the top of my thighs and hold in place. The woman sliding her hands up and down them "So cute" She says and tickles the bottom of my feet softly.

I try to kick her away, try to roll over, try anything but I'm so weak that the women brush off my movements and keep me on the table. Fuck, I'm not a girl, I don't wear stockings. This is not what I want, but I can't stop them.

Mamma puts her hand behind my back and lifts up my limp torso. Now sitting with Mamma's one hand on my back propping me up and the other still stroking my penis I watch as her helper slides a pair of short shiny heels onto my stocking feet. Straps from the heels wrap around my ankles as she snaps a pair of tiny heart padlocks keeping them secure on my feet. "So cute" She says again laughing and shaking my weak feminized legs.

I turned in desperation to Mamma, her loving eyes looking into mine. She kissed me, whispering "So cute" Into my ear. Taking a black bra she places it on my chest and begins slipping my weak arms through the loops. There was something strange about the bra, the front was heavy and when she put it on me I could feel the weight dragging me down. "Big breasts, so sexy" She told me giving them a big squeeze. The bra had soft inserts that made me have b cup breasts. I could even see the faint outline of nipples on the outside of the bra.

""I'm Anna" The other woman said, pointing to herself as she unhooked the maids dress from the back of the door. I have never felt so weak and powerless as she pulls the dress off the hanger and inspects it. I knew what was going to happen but there was nothing I could do about it. Everything was turned up to 11, my body so sensitive but I didn't have any strength to fight what was coming.

"Such a pretty girl" Mamma said to me as they slide the dress over my head. Lovingly putting my arms through the sleeves. The dress covered me to my neck in black fabric and white lace. The long sleeves going down to my fingertips. The bottom of the dress had a frilly white underside with lace to make it pop out from my body. The ruffles went all the way down to my mid thigh. I looked like a prim and proper maid. Now as she stroked my dick I could feel the fabric of the dress pressing against me. Zipping up the back I could hear a tiny lock click, just like on my heels. I was at their mercy to get this dress off. What the fuck was I going to do to get free?

All I could do is stare down at myself, I looked like a sexy french maid. Transformed from my meek manly body into a feminine doll. My eyes watered in shame at what I looked like. How easy was it for me to be controlled and turned into this sissy maid.

Mamma laid me back down onto the massage table running her hands over my body. They both began to giggle and laugh at me, talking in their high pitched language. I didn't know what they were saying but I knew they were making fun of me, at how girly they made me.

"So sexy, So cute" They giggled at me. Quick as a flash Anna popped something into her mouth and bent over, her head ducking under my dress. I felt her warm mouth slide down me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the feeling. Sexy sucking sounds had her tongue twirling around me. My cock deep in her perfect red lipped mouth. A warmth deep inside me began to build and I knew I was going to cum into her velvet throat. My cock twinged in her mouth and she stopped and grabbed my balls hard. "Shhhh" She whispered slapping my balls like I was a naughty child. I yelped in pain. Mamma, who was still grabbing and massaging my big tits, stopped to bend over and kiss me. Her warm lips muffled my cries of pain as Anna continued to roughly play with my balls and keep me from cumming.

Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth and she thrust it back as far as she could. Her lips locked onto mine, her tongue pressing mine down to the bottom of my mouth. Breath was sucked in greadly into my nose as she kept an air tight lock on me. Gagging slightly Mamma breathed into my mouth and forced me to breathe in her exhale.

The sound of velcro made my eyes open up wide. With Mamma's mouth pressed hard against mine I couldn't see what was happening, but I could feel wide cuffs being put on my wrists holding my arms tight to the table. I protested into her mouth, barely able to breathe.

I struggled with all of my strength as Mamma's face pulled back and they laughed again at their helpless client. "Good girl" She said to me between giggles. "Oh fuck" I thought my mind racing at what they were going to do to me next.

Mamma walked around the edge of the table, her hands running over my lace covered body. "You like, cute girl" She said in more of a statement than a question. My hard cock could just be seen over the ruffles of the dress. She took hold of the bar above the table and straddled on top of me. "Fuck girl" She giggled in her heavy accent and slid herself onto me.

Her pussy tightened and relaxed in practiced slow grinds. She was warm and inviting to my cold fearful body. A part of me hated this, just wanted her to stop. But my hard dick betrayed me, letting her fuck me. I was so deep inside her, her moans fake and humiliating. She kept edging me and I was so entranced by the sight that I didn't see Anna take makeup out of her bag.

She held my head still, holding me under my chin with a strong grip. With her other hand she began working on my face. "Don't move" She whispered harshly, her nails digging into my face.

Thanks for the comments, They make my day!

Sanyo81
Sanyo81
23 Followers