Part 01: Sunset to Dawn

Info
Part I: Sunset to Dawn - (M4F)
178 words
4.2
1.6k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Je9s
Je9s
8 Followers

Part I: Sunset to Dawn

As daylight fades into dusk, let this sweeping audio escape sweep you into tranquil relaxation and then to subtle curiosities. We begin at sunset, as vibrant hues paint the evening sky. Soothing tones and picturesque details captivate the mind, melting away stress and worries as darkness slowly? envelops.

Be sure and follow for updates or feel free to leave a comment or feedback. I look forward to hearing from all of my naughty little listeners out there. I'm currently working on the follow-ups to part 1 - It's written but, I could be persuaded to include ideas or requests. Thanks

Written, recorded, and produced by Je9s

All content is created for Adults (18+), and is written and performed by Adults (18+). All acts depicted are erotic roleplay only and are fully consensual.

All audio content Copyright © 2024 Je9s. You may not download, copy, repost, or otherwise transmit this audio, in full or in part, either electronically or via hard copies. Express consent from the artist is required for anything but personal use.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Je9s
Je9s
Je9s
8 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Je9sJe9s31 minutes agoAuthor

@Anon!! I’m truly touched by your comment. A lot was poured into this project. I’m honored it found its audience. Means a lot that you took the time to share your experience and thoughts. I thank you so very much!! 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

It is art. I came here for something else and you helped me experience something totally different, much deeper. Your melodeclamation is amazing, beautiful.

It isn't just about following. I even think it is better not to follow, just let myself immerse into your voice, into the music, into the words - into the feeling your piece conveys. It is sexual but it is more than that: it is sensual and emotional. Layers and layers here.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

This is art

FullygrownbratFullygrownbratabout 2 months ago

I’m excited to hear how I inspired you. Meanwhile, I’ll just listen to this one again.

Je9sJe9sabout 2 months agoAuthor

@FG - thanks as always for listening!! More to come for sure. 😘 you actually sparked a couple ideas I plan to include.

@Anon - thank you for taking a moment to let me know your thoughts. I’m so glad that you enjoyed it. Hoping it will remain a fun and exciting journey. I’m actually working through some of the details still. With the exception of instructions all future audios will be original material written performed and produced by me. I’m diligently working to bring you more as soon as possible. Feel free to follow for updates. I try and update my profile with updates as I have them. Thanks. 😊 appreciate the awesome feedback so much!!

All the @anon feedback messages. Thank you!!! Sometimes it seems like I’m missing some of your messages. Seems like comments are the best way to reach me but I am getting some. Thank you!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Innocent or Willing A woman's story from a male's pov.in Erotic Couplings
A Rose by Any Other Use When the gentlest touch is not your touch at all.in Romance
Rekindle the Fire Things don't have to go stale in a relationship.in Erotic Couplings
The Sexual Meeting Couple meeting up for a night of Lustful Sex!in Erotic Couplings
Ride We could do some things...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories