All Comments on 'Part 01: Sunset to Dawn'

by Je9s

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat2 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the rest. 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Such an enticing audio. Now that I've heard this, I can't listen to anything else. You've ruined the other audios for me, yours is the only one I can think about. Can you post the next part already? Also, where is the music from? Complements the audio perfectly. Now, excuse me while I go and listen to it 8 more times. xoxo ❤️

Je9sJe9s2 months agoAuthor

@FG - thanks as always for listening!! More to come for sure. 😘 you actually sparked a couple ideas I plan to include.

@Anon - thank you for taking a moment to let me know your thoughts. I’m so glad that you enjoyed it. Hoping it will remain a fun and exciting journey. I’m actually working through some of the details still. With the exception of instructions all future audios will be original material written performed and produced by me. I’m diligently working to bring you more as soon as possible. Feel free to follow for updates. I try and update my profile with updates as I have them. Thanks. 😊 appreciate the awesome feedback so much!!

All the @anon feedback messages. Thank you!!! Sometimes it seems like I’m missing some of your messages. Seems like comments are the best way to reach me but I am getting some. Thank you!!

FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat2 months ago

I’m excited to hear how I inspired you. Meanwhile, I’ll just listen to this one again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This is art

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

It is art. I came here for something else and you helped me experience something totally different, much deeper. Your melodeclamation is amazing, beautiful.

It isn't just about following. I even think it is better not to follow, just let myself immerse into your voice, into the music, into the words - into the feeling your piece conveys. It is sexual but it is more than that: it is sensual and emotional. Layers and layers here.

Thanks!

Je9sJe9s11 days agoAuthor

@Anon!! I’m truly touched by your comment. A lot was poured into this project. I’m honored it found its audience. Means a lot that you took the time to share your experience and thoughts. I thank you so very much!! 🥰

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Good start, but goes nowhere

Definitely needs a part 2

Je9sJe9s3 days agoAuthor

@anon - ;) definitely.! Maybe even a 1a or 1b. We shall see. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJe9s@Je9s
Je9s, a talented musician and writer, finds his passion in creating music, songs, and poems. With a background in playing keyboards and performing in local bands, Je9s now pours his creativity into writing and recording in his cozy home studio. His melodies and lyrics captivat...