Part 01: The Proposition

Story Info
Taking a break in my not so secret garden...
2.1k words
4.67
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the story begins, I get a lot of messages from fans asking when I'll be cleaning for them which I enjoy. Lately I have had some messages wondering what I do on my off days. Usually I'm cautious and I don't like to give too much personal information out but I figured what the hell? For all my loyal fans your wishes are about to be granted. Before you undo your belt buckle and enjoy this new series please consider reading my old stories first.

A few blocks from my apartment is a protected nature spot. There are some trails and playground areas but it's basically a few acres of forest type preserved terrain. I've been exploring this area for a couple years now and although I don't get out there every single day it's been a weekly routine since I discovered it's existence. I had a new client to impress later in the week and my walks are where I clear my head and think up my best and wildest fantasies. I make small nods at the joggers, smile at the dog walkers and avoid the busy families enjoying the afternoon. The place I go is beyond the trails and lake.

I find my secret clearing, hidden by a removable thorn bush beyond the tall redwood trees. Total privacy! This is the spot I typically like to try out new costumes and take sample photos. I send them to my biggest fans and seek out my next clients. I can set my phone in a tree and use the low branch as a tripod or any random rock on the ground. My cover outfit is fairly easy to wiggle out of, black athletic shorts and a grey cotton shirt. The summer is almost over but the days have been high 90s for months on end. The heat today scared off most of the regular crowds. I can actually hear birds which is a refreshing change of pace from the long nights wrapped in sticky cobwebs.

The sweat on my back reminds me of a long bachelor party I just returned from. Thankfully it was in the Pacific Northwest where it's never hot. The groom passed out around midnight but one of his guests was a night owl and to make a long story short my back was covered in cum four different times in a row. The final time I ordered him to fuck my leather rabbit ears. He was so turned on he blew his load in under twelve seconds and hit my bunny tail all four times.

The trees provide some shade and I enjoy these short moments of being totally nude with no one around before my costume is on. I quickly hop into my custom beige leather overalls. I snipped the legs off essentially forming a thong with shoulder straps. My pale perky cheeks are wedged in so tightly they barely have room to jiggle as they symmetrically pour out both sides. Faded white garters squeeze around my long smooth pasty thighs which were easily hidden by my baggy shorts. Dark brown leather arm bands twirl around my slender arms and complete my steam punk apocalyptic vibe. I take a deep breath before stepping out beyond the trees and quickly slide on the final piece of my costume, my leather bunny gas mask.

Beyond these vast trees is my secret garden. What started as a run down vacant lot is finally starting to thrive and blossom. Months ago I planted squash, tomatoes, zucchini among many other vegetables. Power lines stretch across a seemingly barren wasteland. I spend hours of my free time on my hands and knees digging in the dirt and now I'm finally enjoying the fruits of my labor. After my daily gardening work is done it's time to enjoy myself one last time before I head home, make dinner and sleep like all the other normal humans.

In the very back of the lot under cover of the corn stalks I have began a daily ritual for about a week. I set my phone and begin recording a video. Each night I bury a small squash about 3 inches into the dirt and spray it with water so it sets in nice. By the next day the sun has it packed in tight. The belled end of the hard squash points up slightly angled. I film myself riding the head and after I cum I save screen shots of the best angles then delete the excess video.

I have many poses I rotate between. I really like hands flat with my ass perked up pushing into the squash letting it wedge between my cheeks like a hotdog, so close but not quite inside. Sometimes seeing this is more erotic than the actual penetration for me. After I slide up and down against it I flip around and crouch over bobbing my knees closer and closer and finally grazing it. The next thrust of my hips is lower and I'm making contact this time but not going in. Today I'm trying out a larger squash for the first time as the regular 4 inch slender ones are all gone. I jump up a bit and land perfect sending some pain but when I try to pop up this time I'm stuck. The sweat mixes with the lube and I sit down a couple inches with the next thrust, with my knees caked into the blistering dirt I ride the squash for about 8 seconds before my knees quiver into a pulsating orgasm.

I roll on my back and tuck my knees together slowly twisting the squash three inches deep a few degrees at a time until its gone all the way around. I flip again and keep riding and once again my knees buckle from the adrenaline overload and I crumble into the dirt. After my knees feel normal I slowly get up and do my bunny prance routine like I did with my duster many times and hop around the garden for a few minutes recovering the feeling in my knees. I turn slow and gracefully backing my rear into the rough bark of the redwood tree. The lot is empty and the steady hum of the power lines above mix with the faint birds. I am just about to finish myself off when I hear a phone ringing.

Startled I sprint to find my athletic shorts and then realize it is definitely a phone but not mine. I scramble again and follow the sound to the corner of the first flower bed. An old black flip phone was leaning against the wooden planter. Forgetting I'm still on camera I answer the phone with my bare ass fully exposed shorts in hand and a thick six inch squash lodged tight between my clenched cheeks.

"Hello?"

"Finally we speak."

It's a scratchy old voice, they sounded ancient.

"Sorry I found this phone it's not mine."

"Oh but it is meant for you, I will explain. Do you see the three story building about a mile away to the Southeast? Look close you can see I'm waving!"

Creeped out I scan the horizon and pull my shorts up and start to head back for cover but for some reason I keep listening.

"Please don't be startled. You don't need to leave."

"You saw me earlier with the squash?"

"Oh yes there is a group of us and we watch you every day you come. You see this is our retirement home and we are very lonely souls but very wealthy. We have fancy binoculars and telescopes in each of our rooms. We love your bunny mask and we love your dances both with the cobweb duster and lately with the squash. I confess that we have been watching, forgive us. We wanted to contact you sooner."

"I thought no one could see me."

I am partially aroused but suspicious and worried I'm being stalked by a former client but I keep talking. Still hidden from view I peek out but the building is too far to see anyone clearly. I had my arm bands off part way and was half changed back into my clothes and then my heart starts pounding blood.

"We Apologize. I have wanted to make our presence known but we have a pact here at the home. It's a group of eight of us and I can assure you we are very wealthy and will never approach you. All we ask is to watch from our rooms. We really loved seeing you take the big squash today. We arranged for the phone to be left so we may offer you our proposition."

"What do you mean?"

"We continue watching your weekly shows, you grant us permission to photograph you from our rooms and you get a spot in each of our wills."

"So I keep doing this for years until you all die?"

"All of us are old and brittle but the first of us will not survive the week. We all plan to leave you in our wills. We have so much money going to waste and we want you to live out your dreams, whatever they may be. We have never seen someone so vibrant yet surreal and strange. We simply can't get enough of you! We need you to dance and strut for us in new costumes which we may also provide."

I return with my pants around my ankles and stare off towards the building. I still can't see anything it's so far away. This feel like it's probably a joke but I play along and keep it going.

"So the first guy is about to croak and how much is he leaving me?"

With the full squash still jammed in my ass I wiggle into sight and face the tower spinning full circles giving them a show. I spy my own camera still recording and stay in frame. I figured I might as well add some content and get a new client to clean for.

"As I said there are eight of us watching you, but soon to be seven. The first check will be for a small amount of eight thousand dollars. If you continue your dances for us and cash this check we will have your name instantly added to the remaining seven wills. We have pooled our funds and promise with each death the amount will increase exponentially."

"Eight grand sounds like a lot for dancing in my secret garden."

"You don't fully understand what you have done for us but you have cured us. We can get erections again!"

"Oh I see."

"Dig in the garden by the last stalk of corn. You'll see we left the name on the check blank. Cash it at your bank and your final contract begins. Once we have all croaked, as you whimsically put it, you will never have to work again."

I strut over and poke around and find a check under an inch of fresh dirt just like the rickety old voice said. I double check the amount on the crisp check. Eight thousand dollars, perfectly legible, with the name blank.

"Holy shit I got it."

My voice was trembling.

"Great news! I'm sure everyone will be thrilled that we have a deal."

I remember the squash is still packed in tight and I want to have my final orgasm. I face the shadowy building again and bounce my sexy ass up and down as slow as I can. I think to myself I literally might give these guys a heart attack. My knees start shaking so hard I collapse onto the squash. I crawl through the dirt squirming like a caterpillar morphing into a butterfly. My ass is straight up with the squash in the air I drag my knees and chest back towards my phone while barely gripping the flip phone. I'll scroll through my photos when I get home into the shower.

"I accept. I have one condition of my own. See you all next week."

I flip the phone closed and slide the check into my backpack as I leave the phone where I found it. What a perfect finale to my thick squash ride. Having a phantom audience was oddly exhilarating. Ideas are racing into my cluttered brain as I walk home with a sly smile forming across my face. I can't wait for next week in my not so secret garden. I just hope my next outfit doesn't accidentally give one of these guys a heart attack. I giggle at the thought as I limp back to my car.

"Oopsies."