Gracie's Glory Hole

Story Info
Gracie's first time doing a glory hole.
750 words
4.29
13.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready Gracie?" Beth squealed.

"I guess so." I replied, staring at my feet. Never in my life would I have thought that I would be doing anything for pay.

"Oh wait!" Beth stated, fishing through her bag. She pulled out a tube of bright red lipstick and began meticulously applying it.

"He checked off that he enjoys lipstick, you'll get better tips." She said with a wink.

I stared at the sheet with a hole hanging across the wall. I could feel my heart racing, and my anxiety grew at the thought of doing anything with a stranger.

Doing this was a last resort, I had lost my scholarship with one year of college remaining, and I wasn't going to have student loans. So when a friend knew of my bj skills, she let me on to her side business.

"Ok, he will be here in about 15 minutes, " Beth stated while looking me over, "He's already paid, but may leave a tip on the table by the door. I am in the adjoining room, so any issues, just yell and I will be right over. Oh, and his code word is butterscotch"

Beth left the room, and I stood there alone. I had on a tank top and just a cotton pair of panties, with my hair pulled back. I paced back and forth as I waited.

Before I knew it, the door opened. I stood on my side of the sheet, my heart racing at the tension in the air.

"Do you, umm have your word?" I stuttered.

"Butterscotch." The deep voice replied.

I knelt down. The sheet stopped about a foot above the ground. I attempted to peek through the hole, but he was too close to see anything.

Suddenly his hard cock poked through the opening. I began by getting a little lube on my hand, and working the head of his cock. I gripped it firmly, twisting my hand around it, this caused him to already let out a soft moan.

I tried to distract myself at the thought of this being a stranger. I began staring at his shoes. They were brown professional dress shoes, with a black ink blot on the right toe. It was shaped like a dog.

I took my hand off of him, and slowly slid the hard cock in my mouth. I teased him with my tongue, swirling around the head, and gently flicking my tongue over his pee hole. I could feel him tense up as I did this.

I took him further in my mouth, until I was at the base of his cock. As I swallowed his cock into my throat, I pressed my lips where his cock attached to him, leaving perfectly placed lip marks.

I sucked him off, increasing my pace, and sliding him down into my throat and swallowing to increase the pressure on his cock head. Each time I did that, his moaning and thrusting of his hips increased. It wasn't very long before he was cumming in my mouth with thick hot spurts, so much that it began to dribble out the sides of my mouth.

His cock slid out of my mouth as he went soft. I backed away from the sheet, and he left. After getting myself dressed I grabbed my tip, $200, damn, I didn't think I was THAT good, but maybe I was. I suddenly realized that I spent too much time cleaning up and ran out the door to make my next class.

I hurriedly parked my car and sprinted to the classroom. I was already 10 minutes late, a terrible way to start the semester in the hardest class. As I burst through the door, all eyes looked at me and you could hear a pin drop. I rushed to find a seat, only to trip over my own feet, my books scattering on the floor.

I knelt down and began to gather my things, ignoring the giggles of the class behind me. The professor came out from behind his lectern and picked up a few items that had slid towards him.

"Here you go." He said handing me the items, and extending his hand to help me up. I went to grab my pencil, only to notice the familiar dog ink stain on his shoe. I took my seat, wondering the odds, how many people could possibly have the same shaped stain, and if I would see him at the glory hole again.