Part 01 - Zoe in Mystery House

Story Info
As Zoe and Mike go into an Airbnb the night gets strange.
2.4k words
4
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

"Ah!" My scream pierces the confined space of the car as the loud boom of thunder strikes far too close for comfort. "Where the hell is this Airbnb, Mike? In the land of the forgotten?!" I ask nervously, my fingers digging into the armrest, trying to calm myself down.

Mike says in his typical calming tone, "Just stay calm, alright? It looked wonderful in the pictures. There's a beautiful view of Mt. Fuji from our room." His eyes are fixated on the winding road ahead, every curve revealing a deeper shade of darkness. It's past 5 p.m. in September, which means two things - dusk and rain. Although scary, the view is really captivating. It's mystical, full of unknowns, and the strange ghostly feeling that Japan always brings me.

"Why didn't we come for the Sakura?!" I ask Mike in a futile attempt to divert my attention from the unsettling silhouettes darting between trees. The boundaries between real and imagined blur, making the surroundings even more ominous. Mike flicks on the high beams, trying to ward off the encompassing gloom, but it only amplifies the vast, growing darkness around us. Each flash of light reveals glimpses of figures that shouldn't be there--twisted forms that vanish as quickly as they appear. Eyes that are watching us.

Mike chuckles softly, "Remember, it was your idea to avoid the tourist rush during Sakura season. Besides, there's a unique beauty to Japan this time of year, don't you think?"

I force a smile, nodding as I grip the side handle of the car door. "Yeah, I just didn't expect the beauty to be accompanied by... whatever that was," I whisper, recalling the eerie shadows.

"I've heard stories of the spirits that reside in these mountains," Mike says playfully, shooting me a quick, mischievous glance. "But come on, we both know those are just legends."

As we journey deeper, the path reveals a secluded old wooden Japanese house, its edges softened by years and weather. Flickering candlelight from within casts long, dancing shadows across the structure, giving it an ethereal glow. Its appearance is inviting and a little sinister, exuding an atmosphere of serene stillness yet hiding untold stories in its walls.

Mike parks the car and turns to me, his eyes reflecting pride and slight apprehension. "See," he says with a note of forced cheerfulness, trying to mask an underlying tension. "It looks amazing, doesn't it?"

"Kon-ban-waaaaa!" a senile but cheerful voice welcomes us from the front porch. I smile and wave to the old lady. She looks one hundred years old but jumps around like a rabbit.

"Hai, dozo!" she says, pointing to the door. It's silent all around the house; no other cars are parked, just the trees, the lady, and us. As I step on the porch, I jump back, scared.

"Shoes! Shoes!" the old lady yells at me. I smile timidly and take my shoes off. I remove my socks. They are wet from the wet ground I stepped in.

I feel warmth as my feet touch the soft tatami of the house. My body is filled with energy.

"Aaaaah! Beautifur feet!" the old lady says, pointing to my feet and smiling. The vivid yellow of my toenails, complemented by the delicate ring adorning one toe, has caught her attention, setting them apart in her eyes.

As I smile, I hear Mike's voice behind me. "Yeah, tell me about it. I love to suck them toes!"

I whip around, giving Mike a look of sheer disbelief.

Mike chuckles, hands up in mock defense, "Hey, it's not like she's getting our jokes, right?"

Yet, to our combined mortification, the old lady mimics Mike's tone and giggles, "toey-moey, sucky-wucky!" She then winks dramatically, urging us forward with an exaggerated wave. "Follow me, silly geese!"

We trail behind her into a room, the entrance graced by a stunning Japanese sliding door. Its entire expanse is meticulously hand-painted with elegant Japanese cranes, each detail so precise that the birds seem to be on the verge of taking flight. Behind them, a white fox is lurking in the bushes. An octopus is in the water near the cranes. The ambient light gently reflects off the tatami floor, where two trays laden with warm, mouth-watering Japanese delicacies await us.

The lady turns to me and says. "Food now! Onsen rater! You pretty, they rike!"

"Who are 'they'?" I ask, a shiver running down my spine despite the room's warmth.

But she doesn't answer. Instead, with a deep bow, deeper than necessary, casting her face in shadows, she gracefully exits leaving behind silence as the door slides shut with a resonating sound.

Mike, attempting to lighten the mood, grins, and jokes, "Maybe she's talking about the house spirits? Looks like you've got some supernatural fans!"

I brush off his silly joke and eagerly dig into our dinner. Within minutes, our trays are empty. Ready for the onsen, I undress, mindful of the Japanese tradition of entering the hot springs completely naked, optionally with a small towel nearby. I neatly fold my garments and slip into a pink and blue yukata, one of two provided in our bedroom. Turning to Mike, I begin, "Are you ready for the hot s..." But as I glance up, I find Mike fast asleep. Poor thing, the day's drive has worn him out. I decide to let him rest.

As I leave the room and walk down the dimly lit hallway, a chilling feeling as someone's watching grabs me, making me hurry. Still, the feeling quickly disappears as I open the onsen's door.

It's an open, hot spring, untouched and serene. The soft chirping of crickets fills the September night, and a gentle breeze rustles the nearby leaves. Moonlight spills over the courtyard, casting dappled reflections onto the steaming water of the onsen. The surrounding wooden structures, worn by time, exude a sense of history and tranquility. Floating steam curls and twists in the cool air, carrying the earthy scent of mineral-rich waters. Every stone and step leading to the bath tells a tale of ages past. And in this secluded haven, it's as if time stands still, offering a moment of solace in the embrace of warm waters just for me.

I take a shower before dipping into the water's warm hug. Each inch of my naked body is fully exposed to the warm flow of this magical place. I rest my head on the cold stone behind me and relax as the chirping of the crickets makes me fall lightly asleep.

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" Out of nowhere, the chilling sound cuts through the silence, sending shivers down my spine. "Ding! Ding! Ding!" My mind raced back to the evening Mike and I spent at the Kabuki theatre. The haunting tones of the Tsuzumi had been a captivating element of the performance. The same eerie resonance filled the space, threatening to swallow me whole. "Ding! Ding! Ding!" The beat quickened, my heart pounding in response. And just when the silence was about to envelop me again, a voice broke through. Smooth, whispering, and tense, it was the kind of voice that you'd hear in the darkest corners of a nightmare. I felt a weight of unseen eyes on me. Someone, or something, was watching.

"Anata wa totemo kirei na josei desu, kon'ya anata to sugosete hontōni kōun desu."

I slowly raised my gaze, drawn by the haunting resonance of the voice I heard.

"I'm sorry." My voice quivers, panic gripping me as I desperately pat the ground, seeking a towel, anything, to shield myself -- but find nothing. "I thought I was alone here," I manage to say, attempting a feeble smile to mask my terror.

He remains still for a chilling second. Then, with predatory grace, he crouches down. His cold fingers grasp my chin, forcing me to meet his gaze. He leans in, menacingly close, his breath brushing my ear as he whispers words that echo in the stifling silence.

"Anata ga itte iru koto no hitokoto mo wakarimasen... But you are beautiful like the moon."

Suddenly, my defenses crumble, shattered by the overwhelming power of his voice and those eyes. They are so deep, so dark, they seem to swallow light itself--a chilling void envelopes me. Control slips through my fingers like sand. Panic gnaws at my mind's edges. Where is Mike? Who... Who was Mike? Why do I understand what he's saying? I am beautiful like the moon? What does this mean?

The man points to me - "Zoe." Then, drawing himself up, he points to his chest, his voice resonating in the air, "Abe no Seimei."

"How do you know my na..." My words are stolen, cut off abruptly as his lips crash onto mine with an intensity that rattles my core. Every fiber of my being quivers under the unexpected assault of his kiss.

He stands up and skillfully takes off his yukata. His strong arms, flat stomach, and broad shoulders show hours of hard work. Smooth skin highlights his fit shape. His handsome face, deep eyes, and sharp features match his impressive build. Even without clothes, he looks both solid and graceful. And between his legs, oh my God, lies a beautiful, long, thick dragon with darker skin and a well-formed head. My mouth fills with saliva. I stand up, the onsens' water covers my waist, and my body is shining from the water. His cock is watching me straight into the mouth. Without hesitation, I extend my right arm, grab his penis by the foundation and lick it all the way up to the head. Then I thirstily envelop my lips over his wonderful tip and start sucking like a vampire, thirstily drawing life from its enraptured prey.

2.

A mysterious and loud moan wakes you up in the middle of the night. It's Zoe's voice, unmistakably. The sound is both chilling and oddly mesmerizing, pulling you deep. It feels like a secret whispered in the dark, both troubling and strangely inviting. You hurry towards the long corridor, both mortified and excited by this sound.

As you open the onsen door, you see an unbelievable picture. Your wife, naked, being fucked in the doggy style position, facing you directly, moaning loudly in ecstasy. Looming menacingly behind her - a bizarre creature. Its human body, rippling with muscles, starkly contrasts its haunting face--a chilling visage of a pristine white fox, eyes red and burning with an intense desire. Zoe's gaze holds an otherworldly magnetism as if she's spellbound, lost in a realm of bewitching wonder.

As you try to go to them, you hit an invisible wall. You try again and bounce back. You are allowed only to watch but not to touch. Zoe's eyes meet yours, but they look through you -- vacant, lost in a world of pleasure, and oblivious to your presence. But the Fox's eyes stare directly at you as if it smiles at you. It grabs your wife by the waist, turns her around, and lays her on her back. Without taking its eyes off you, it puts her dazzling, sleek, and impeccably sculpted legs on its shoulders. Her impeccable feet flaunt a vibrant yellow pedicure, adding color to their flawless elegance. He grabs her ankle firmly and starts licking her foot, toe by toe, while she frowns in pleasure. Her nipples are hard and pointing up as his other hand grab and pull hardly one of them. You can see your wife convulsing, desiring more.

As the view entrances you, the creature suddenly locks eyes with you, delivering a chilling wink. It's as if it's silently promising, with a hint, that the true spectacle is yet to unfold. You hear him command her, "Kneel!" and she immediately obeys. She turns her back on him as she kneels facing you. You can see your wife's perfect body, her flat stomach, small but amazing tits, and freshly shaved pussy that you've been into just yesterday. Zoe is slightly out of air, but her eyes are looming with pure desire and nothing else; the creature hypnotizes her. The Fox leans forward and starts playing with your wife's nipples, twisting and turning them like radio buttons. Zoe starts to shiver, lost in bliss.

She turns her rutty look into the face and says with a tone as if she would give anything for this squeezing through her teeth, "Fuck me, baby, put it everywhere you'd like!" At this moment, the Fox makes a strange sign with its hand, and a golden leash appears around Zoe's neck. "Crawl," he commands, and she starts crawling towards you, moving temptingly like a cat. "Turn around so your husband can have a better view." the Fox tells her, secretively looking at you. Zoe complies as her magnificent back unveils in front of you. Your eyes jump everywhere on her, trying to absorb every inch. Her soft arched soles and yellow painted toes. Her sculptured thighs. Her dripping pussy. And finally, her magnificent pale asshole, which you would eat like a hummingbird kissing the sweetest nectar from a flower.

A magical scene takes place in front of you. The Fox turns its back to you, and you can see it is muscled back, and the enormous snake between its legs splits into two, and then it sneaks into Zoe's holes. While the lower half is already in her pussy, the upper half circles around her asshole like a beast around its prey. You see clearly as it slowly spreads her hollow's tight skin and enters it. Zoe starts moaning loudly. Her voice sounds intoxicated from ecstasy. "Yes, baby, don't stop." She yells loudly as her toes frown. The Fox increases its tempo. "Yes, baby, yes. Fuck." Zoe's voice volume is now on max. She screams, and her screams are getting deeply into you.

The relentless intensity builds until the violent convulsions of her orgasm overtake her. She shivers like a delicate rose, violently quivering under the weight of a heavy downpour. As this happens, you see her both holes overflowing with cum, dripping on the ground. At the end, the Fox pulls her leash and tells her, "Now lick." she turns around, puts her tongue out, and licks the floor where the Fox's cum has made a small pool, looking you straight in the eye, without even noticing you. Her lips drop a muffled chuckle as if she's tasting the world's most delicious dish.

The Fox turns to you and tells you, "And I'm just the first who will have your wife tonight. Just wait to see the others."

A mysterious and loud moan wakes you up in the middle of the night.