Part 03: Raising The Stakes

Story Info
Bored with the usual routine….
2.1k words
4.75
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was the heat, lack of cleaning jobs lately or perhaps just good old fashioned boredom, but I had a sudden idea that gave me a nice jolt of adrenaline in my knees. Less than a minute into my routine I hold up the fully charged flip phone tucked in the flower bed and get an instant call from my Dirty Watchers. I keep repeating the phrase Dirty Watchers Club and Dani's Dirty Watchers in my head but for now the nickname is unknown to them.

"Yes Dani dear? Looking as stunning as ever we must say!"

They were right about that. The thong on my old overalls snapped at just about the same time my bank roll increased. You might say I really went all out taking detailed ideas from each of my loyal watchers and creating a flawless outfit.

"Of those remaining, whose birthday is coming up next? Figure it out and call me back."

It should only take them a few seconds. I pace as I wait bending and stretching, basically just going through my routine as if I was about to clean for eight hours. I know they will be enjoying my stretches. I touch my toes without bending my knees. wondering if they need to get a pen and paper or if they know each other well enough. My curvy backside is surely distracting them from their simple task. I felt like stepping things up a bit but also was getting a rush of doubt. I should keep things how they are, avoid the rabbit hole. I adjust the straps tighter on my new mask.

The leather is golden and fully wraps around my face. A custom slit leaves room for my assorted braids to poke out which I plan to mix up weekly. I enjoy different natural colors but today I have a long fancy brunette French braid that dangles so low the tip of hair tickles my pasty cheeks. It feels more like a futuristic hockey helmet compared to my old flimsy mask. The soft yellow leather corset displays my petite waist and disappears into my crack. The shoulder straps weave across my back like spider webs. The phone finally rings and a raspy voice I haven't heard yet cracks out.

"The next birthday coming up belongs to me. A present for me I take it?"

"So, I've been thinking that this phone is always charged and the car tracks on that small dirty road seem to always be the same so we both know that one of you drives or has a chauffeur am I correct?"

"You are, as witty as always! A trusted chauffeur."

"Get your owl mask and have the driver bring you over here right now. Roll the window down cum on my new bunny tail then drive away. Do you understand me?"

"Wow! Uhhh. Yes of course."

He is stuttering a bit.

"That sure is raising the stakes my dear. As you wish, I have a perfect load waiting!"

"Make sure everyone is watching."

"I can assure you we always are."

I expect to wait about twenty minutes but an unmarked black Lincoln bumps into the lot not more than a minute later. This catches me off guard assuming I had more time for adjustments. I gulp a deep breath and rush to slide my arm bands up around my dainty arms. A major request was to wear a pair of dark faded leather boots which were waiting in the garden the next morning after we spoke. I sensed a significance in the boots but wasn't sure why like they already had them. It fit with my apocalyptic steampunk bunny persona and the sheer brown see through panty hose looks really hot coming out of the ankle high boots. I get in between the corn and squash beds and hold my pose.

The driver parks where I'm pointing and unlike my pantyhose the windows are fully tinted. The back window cracks down a few inches. I make sure not to face the car forcing my cheeks on full display. The corset was custom made by one of the watchers who claims to be a retired tailor. My favorite part is how he blended the perfect thong and seamlessly hand stitched it all together. I am confident this is the best my ass has ever looked and it deserves to be praised and drenched. I pull out a surprise all black duster with custom silicone knob attached to the handle.

"Roll the windows down so I can hear the skin of your cock sliding up and down as you stroke."

The windows rumble down and I hear a zipper rip down.

"You or the driver should be filming so your buddies can enjoy this. I chose a spot where they won't be able to see much. Consider this a birthday treat. You get one shot! Aim for my bunny tail."

By now I've wiggled back bouncing so close to the car I feel the heat reflecting on my back. I purposely push my cheeks against the black metal and the sting feels great. The dirt is digging into my sweaty knees and upper thighs as I sprawl and barrel roll a couple times. My hands go forward to the sides and I perk my glorious backside up as high as it goes and hold still. I can usually judge by the breathing when the client's load will soon be launched. I sense it getting deeper and heavier now so I make my final move. I pull myself into the window letting my hips fall back into the car as

my legs and top half dangle out of the car. Sitting on the ledge the backside of my calves quickly feel the burn and I cry out in a sharp enjoyable pain.

"Don't fucking miss!"

I feel the blast from under an inch away. The deep breathing has collapsed into loud manic grunts as the birthday boy drains his short chubby cock In one abrupt stream. The murky stream blasts like a cannonball into the crisp bristles creating a mist effect on my tingling tush. I sneak a longer glance, mostly at his chubby drained cock he quickly tries to hide in his khaki pants but he's much too slow. Next I scan his face covered by his owl mask. I get a sense of a harmless bland old man as expected. I wonder what his occupation and life's story is. I never see the driver's face or body but he was watching me as well. In addition to the bright light of his phone taking the video which I instructed I also felt his eyes watching too. I whisper louder than I usually would so the camera will pick up the audio and just in case the birthday boy has hearing issues. I look at them upside down and lock eyes with the driver by accident.

"Am I your cum bunny?"

I hop down before they have time to answer.

"Yes my dear! Thank you for the best present of my entire life!"

As I start to hop away something out of the corner of my eye causes me to double take before hopping away. All the sweat and my mask makes it difficult to see anything but I think I notice the driver shifting his trousers as well but the seats blocked my view. Was he watching and stroking his cock as well? How much younger is he? I hope he got to finish? Questions are racing in my head. Just before the windows roll up in unison and the town car bumps away through the dirt road I hear a distinct sound of a second zipper rushing up!

After tending the garden and teasing the rest of the Dirty Watchers for awhile I retreat behind the trees and change for the walk home. I notice the black town car parked on the opposite side of my route home but assume it's a cooncidence. The engine is off but with the windows pitch black the amount of people inside is impossible to know. What if they are all inside waiting to abduct me? I change my pace and try to hurry past when the window goes down a crack and a soothing young voice calls out.

"Please don't be alarmed miss cum bunny. It's only me in here this time, the driver. I just want to make sure you get home safely."

"Do they ask you to watch me all the way home?"

"Tonight no actually. I am here on my own. I think there's something you should know."

I approach the window and see he one silhouette and feel strangley less threatened. Now I'm curious what the chauffeur wants.

"What's that?"

The window rolls down halfway and I see he is dawning the Owl mask now.

"I don't mean to eavesdrop on my employers but today is in fact my actual birthday. Therefore my employers allowed me the night off."

He is wearing a suit and tie. The black glass keeps dropping an inch at a time until the tip of a thick hard cock is poking up. This wasn't the typical wrinkled old stub I'm used to cleaning for.

"Nice mask."

I practically choke out the words but it's all I can think to say. He can probably see my eyes not looking at the mask but trying to peek at his glorious cock.

"Sorry but not ready to show my face. How about a coffee? My treat since I get a free one today."

I peek inside and his pants are completely zipped up. Turns out he was holding a tan mug."

"You don't mind me looking like this?"

I realized I'm walking home completely out of costume in baggy athletic shorts with most of outfit stashed in the backpack.

"I have to admit that what I saw back there turned me on but I'm here because I think there's something you should know."

"About your employers you mean?"

"Yes but we can't stay here long."

"Just a coffee then you'll drop me off?"

"Of course."

I reach for the door and climb in and feel at ease. I'm just glad I didn't blurt out nice cock like I was thinking. It turns out the chauffeur grew up best friends with one of Dirty Watchers grand sons and helped out as a driver in his college days. He explained that he dropped out and lied to his parents about the job he had because driving for them paid much more than any degree job.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"My friend's grandfather was a state champion chess player growing up and may try to manipulate you with a game if hes the last one alive."

"So I should challenge him to a game where I get what I want whether I win or lose. I appreciate the tip. You're sweet. How old are you?"

"Turned twenty six today."

"What are you doing to celebrate?"

"Well nothing really. I live on site and I don't have to work tonight it really is my birthday but I don't want them to know we met or it could put us both in danger."

"These guys seem harmless just dirty old perverts right? Better they get off alone to me and don't hurt any actual young women."

More or less I think. One takes lots of photos and another watches you do a squash ride through his telescope I stay out of their rooms but between tracking down and making outfits or leaving burner phones I now have a decent idea of your odd arrangement."

"Drop me off a few blocks away I want to give you a birthday treat for being so nice."

I reach for the zipper, his eyes don't break from the road hidden by the owl mask.

"Sure but before you do I should confess when I was waiting for you I was watching the video I took earlier over and over and I had just began jacking off when you showed up."

So that hard cock wasn't my imagination after all. By the time I get the zipper half way down his wrinkle free, fully erect monster cock escapes into my eager fingers. I grab on tight with both hands as he maintains focus on the road. I have a few video ideas twirling in mind that you would need a cock like this for. I reach across and whisper in his ear what I meant to say out loud before.

"Nice cock."