Part 2 - Forming a Bond

Story Info
Jack, Katie, and Cori the morning after continue the fun.
2.7k words
4.27
3.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I'd like to thank everyone for the amazing ratings and constructive criticism that I received for the first part of this series. Just as a general warning, this part does include a section with pee play. So, if that's not your thing, you may want to stop reading after the first scene. There also isn't any PIV in this part, but a few hot moments that I hope you'll all enjoy. If this part receives the same sort of interest as the previous one, I'll definitely continue the series so don't forget to rate!

The three of us had woken up this morning pretty much exactly as we had passed out. I can't remember exactly the time we had all finally succumbed to sleep, but it had to have been late. I had woken up first, thinking I must have dreamed everything that happened the night before. I looked to my left and saw Katie, naked but that wasn't unusual for her to fall asleep that way. Then I felt movement to my right and looked over to see a still naked Cori, turning in her sleep to face me. My eyes darted between the two of them, and suddenly I couldn't help but worry if Katie was going to have some regrets about what had happened.

Katie woke up first, rolling into me and planting a kiss on my lips. We made out for a few minutes, trying to be quiet so as to not wake Cori. Before long though, passion started to take over and I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. Katie's hand slipped down under the covers and wrapped around my stiff member, her soft hands caressing up and down. I tried to stifle a moan but failed with a loud exhale. I looked over to my right just as Cori's eyes fluttered open. She didn't seem to notice at first, but it wasn't long before she had shaken off any lingering sleep and realized what was going on. Cori's arms went up above her head, and her back arched into a full body stretch accompanied by a yawn.

"Wow, back at it already," Cori said. She didn't make any move to join us, just laid on her side and watched. I pulled the blanket back to give her a better view of Katie's hand working my shaft. I let out another moan as Katie worked a hefty glob of precum into my cock as lube. I heard Cori moan too and looked over to see her and between her legs, rubbing gently on her clit. "Oh fuck, that's so hot," Cori moaned. "I love watching the two of you. Keep going, I want to see more."

Katie sat up, her massive tits bouncing up and down gently as she pulled her hair up into a messy bun. She locked eyes with me and gave me a devilish smirk. Katie's face was less than an inch from mine as we breathed heavily into each other, her hand milking and squeezing my cock from base to tip. She leaned in and we began kissing furiously, our tongues wrapping around each other as we made out. Katie broke off the kiss first, instead moving her lips down my chest as she kissed her way down to my stomach, thighs, and finally back up to the tip of my throbbing erection. Her eyes locked with mine as her tongue extended from her mouth, licking all the way up my shaft from the base. When she got to my frenulum she flicked her tongue, which sent a wave of bliss through my entire body.

I could hear Cori next to me, her heavy breaths not far away, even though she was trying to hold them in. I looked over at her and smiled, watching her rub furiously at her pussy. Her eyes were focused on Katie, and when she took the entire length of my cock down her throat, Cori let out a long moan. "Ohhhh fuuuuuck," she said through heavy breaths. "That's so fucking hot Katie. Your dick sucking skills are insane." Cori reached her hand that was between her legs to her lips and sucked the juices from her fingers. I let out another loud moan as I felt Katie's throat massaging every inch of me, and Cori looked up at me. Her hand went back between her legs for only a moment, but when she brought her hand to my lips to have a taste this time, it was absolutely soaked with her juices. I opened my mouth to receive my prize, tasting the sweet nectar from Cori's pussy.

It wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm building inside of me. Katie's tongue was wrapped around my shaft, working me up and down as she fucked her throat with my cock. "Oh fuck, Katie, I'm gonna..." I couldn't even finish the sentence. All I heard was a muffled "mmmhmmmm" from Katie before I let go. Rope after rope of my cum pulsed out of my cock, straight down Katie's throat. I could feel her muscles contracting around me as she swallowed with hard gulps, which just made my orgasm even more intense. After what felt like an eternity, I collapsed into my post orgasm, breathing heavily. Katie lifted her head up and smiled at me, her mouth still closed. She came up the bed towards me, and I expected her to lean in for a kiss. However, instead of me, she turned at the last second and started kissing Cori. Their tongues began to swirl, and that's when I noticed that Katie hadn't swallowed all of my cum. Instead, she gave Cori the last bit of my cum as they made out, and as they giggled Cori looked over to me and swallowed every drop.

We all laid there for a while, collecting ourselves and chatting about nothing in particular. Cori shared some stories about some projects that were going on at her work; Katie told some funny stories about some things she'd seen while out shopping a few days ago; and I just laid there, listening to the two of them and thinking that I must be the luckiest guy on the face of the earth. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined something like this happening - least of all to me. It's not that I like to get down on myself about things, but for pretty much my entire life I'd never viewed myself as someone especially attractive; certainly not someone worthy of something like what I'd fallen into. The more I thought about it, the more my anxiety increased that this was just going to be over before it even got started. I blinked away those thoughts and was pulled back into focus by Katie's voice.

"Hello? Babe? Are you still with us," Katie's hand was waving in front of my face when I snapped back to reality. "Thought we lost you there for a minute," she said with a giggle.

"Huh? Yeah, sorry. What were you saying," I stammered through a long yawn. I lifted my arms up to stretch, and both Cori and Katie's heads rested on my chest before I could bring them down. I wrapped both of my arms around them as we laid there in a three-way cuddle.

"I said, are you hungry? I can make us breakfast," Katie responded.

"Actually, I'm famished," I said as a loud gurgle escaped from my stomach. I realized that we hadn't had a proper meal in quite a while, and after last night plus this morning's antics, none of us had a chance to refuel. "You don't have to cook for all of us though. I can help."

"Me too," Cori piped up, her head still laying peacefully on my right side. "Besides, I think we have some stuff to work out now, wouldn't you say?" I was glad that Cori had said it, and not me. Obviously if we all wanted to keep this going, there was going to be a discussion. How exactly were we going to do this? Are we just hooking up? Are we all still just friends? Are we like...together? Is that legal? Did it matter? So many questions were running through my mind.

Katie lifted herself off of me first, followed shortly after by Cori. I sat up last and begrudgingly got out of the most comfortable spot I'd even been in our bed. The three of us quickly put on sweats and headed out of the bedroom towards the kitchen.

"I'll meet you guys in there," I said as I turned to head towards the bathroom. I could hear Cori say something to Katie as I closed the door, but they were too far away to make out what it was. All I heard after that was a quick burst of laughter from the two of them. I took a look at myself in the large vanity mirror that covered most of the wall above the sink. My hair was a mess from the last twelve hours of activity; in all honesty I was a few weeks overdue for a haircut anyway. I tried my best to pat and comb it down with my fingers, but it was pretty well locked in place. No problem, I thought, I was due for a shower this morning as it is. I made my way over to the toilet to relieve myself. I let out a long sigh as I felt a heavy stream of pee begin to flow out of me. The relief that washed over me was so satisfying that in my current state I didn't even hear the bathroom door open.

I lowered my head and opened my eyes as I felt the presence of another person in the bathroom while I was peeing. I looked to my left and damn near covered myself in my piss as I saw Cori standing there in the doorway, eyes down and locked on my cock that was still flowing into the toilet.

"Hey," I exclaimed, "w-what's up?" That was all I could muster in my surprise.

"Oh, I just had to pee too," Cori said. "I figured you'd be done by now but..." Cori's words trailed off as she looked up and flashed me a devious smile. "I remember what you said. You know, last night? About...pee."

Crap, I thought, here we go. It wasn't the most widely accepted kink, but I'd hoped that by just glazing over it last night that maybe Cori wouldn't have picked up on it. I could feel my face beginning to heat up.

"Don't be shy," Cori said as I turned my face away slightly. "I'm not here to like, kink shame you or anything, if that's what you thought. I would never." That was a bit of a relief.

"O-oh okay," I said, "sorry, I just had hoped maybe you'd missed that part last night." I tried to laugh, but it was so obvious.

"Well," Cori started, in that tone that meant trouble. I heard her sweatpants hit the floor and I turned to look back at her as she began striding towards me. She hadn't put any underwear on after we'd gotten up, so I could see the perfect folds of her tight slit over her olive skin. Just the sight of her, and I could already feel a slight twitch from below my waist. "You know," she continued, "I really have to pee."

A gulp was the most I could muster at that moment. "Oh yeah," I responded, trying not to sound too shaken. "T-that so, huh?"

Cori was standing right next to me. She wrapped her hand around my cock that had just finished its business. There was no doubt she could feel it starting to get hard already. "Mmmmhmmm," she whispered in my ear. She tugged eagerly at my now stiff cock, and I instinctively turned towards her. She stepped even closer and straddled me, my erection just a mere inch from her pussy. "Do you like this," she whispered as she wrapped her hand around the back of my neck, pulling me in closer. "Is this what you want?" I couldn't even respond, but my head nodded up and down furiously.

Cori let out a long sigh, right into my ear. Immediately, I could feel a heavy stream of her hot pee pouring over my shaft. I thought I had a heavy stream, but mine was nothing compared to this. Cori's hips moved forward and back as she guided the stream of her piss up and down my now rock hard cock. Cori's hand holding it from underneath helped guide her even further, and as her pee covered my cock, she began slowly stroking the underside of my shaft. I let out a long, deep moan; this was one of the best feelings I'd ever experienced. The pressure of her stream of piss combined with her soft hands stroking my cock was more than I could bear. Before she could even finish relieving herself all over me, my cock began twitching. Cori's hand stroked faster, willing my cum to erupt from inside of me. My breathing increased rapidly.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh my god Cori that's so-AHHHHH," was all I could say before my cum exploded out of my cock, filling Cori's whole hand with rope after rope of my jizz. When I'd finally settled down, Cori also finished peeing. She looked down, her head cocking to one side slightly.

"Huh, you know, I wonder," she said as she lifted her hand to her mouth. Cori poured my pool of cum into her mouth and swallowed it all with a hard gulp. Her face contorted as she recoiled back just a little.

"Blech," Cori exclaimed, "okay so that was hot as fuck, first of all. But maybe next time I drink some water first."

"Was it bad," I asked.

"Nah, not as bad as I thought," Cori responded. "I just hadn't had any water yet this morning, so my pee wasn't diluted at all. You sure seemed to enjoy that, mister." I chuckled and looked back up at her.

"Yeah, that was...amazing," I said. "I'd never gotten a chance to try that before. I definitely do not want it to be the last time."

"I asked Katie right when you left to come in here if she thought you'd be into it," Cori said. "Clearly, she was not wrong." We both giggled and Cori reached up to her tip-toes to plant a kiss on my lips. "Well, c'mon, we'd better get back and help Katie with breakfast."

We both washed our hands and quickly made our way out of the bathroom and back down the hall to the kitchen. Even with her sweatpants on Cori's ass looked out of this world, and it was clear that she was giving her hips a little extra sway. By the time we made it to the living room, I could already smell the scrambled eggs, sauteed vegetables, and hash browns cooking in the kitchen. Katie's head popped around the corner and we made our way into the kitchen to help. As Cori and I walked past her, we both planted kisses on Katie's lips - though without a doubt Cori and Katie's kiss was much more passionate. After about twenty minutes of divvying up the work between the three of us, breakfast was ready and served. We made our way back to the living room to sit on the couch and enjoy a relatively low key and normal morning, all things considered. After breakfast was cleaned up, we all sat down to discuss what this was going to mean to all of us. We ultimately decided that Katie and I were going to of course continue on with our wedding, but we'd simply open up our marriage to allow Cori to be a part of our little love triangle. There was barely any hesitation from Cori at all, and from that point on we considered ourselves the "throuple". For a brief moment, I'd wondered if this was going to end poorly or complicate things. The more I thought about it though, I realized that if I was going to be a part of something like this - especially with a significant other - Cori was absolutely the kind of person that wouldn't make things awkward, jealous, or weird. We all left our conversation satisfied and confident that this was going to be something truly exciting.