The Naughty Section

Story Info
A little Christmas magic... maybe.
3.4k words
4.57
19.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
164 Followers

The happy couple entered the shop with a ringing of a bell suspended over the door. It looked like any of a hundred antique stores all across the area, but the name is what caught Kelly's eye. The Christmas Wish Emporium. A hundred decorations adorned the place, making it look like it fit the holiday theme with holy, mistletoe, gift wrapped boxes, trees decorated with lights, and countless other things.

Kelly lit up at all the beautiful lights and things and was exploring all the little objects arranged about the place. Her long red hair was a dead giveaway to her Irish heritage, and her big green eyes she often received compliments for were wide with excitement.

Her new boyfriend, Rick, was looking bored already. He looked around and smirked at the over-the-top decorative theme, but Kelly was really into this stuff, and he was really into Kelly, so he endured it.

A moment later, a smiling young fellow emerged from the back room. He was dressed in red trousers, a white shirt, and a green vest and waistcoat, and a top hat, looking like someone who stepped out of a Charles Dickens story. His eyes found Kelly first. Her jacket was open, and he saw a generous bosom straining the buttons of her tight blouse, and it grabbed his interest immediately. Add to that her rather short skirt and knee length boots, and she was a very pleasant sight.

The man with her looked like he was just along for the ride. He glanced about pretending to enjoy himself, though it was pretty clear he'd rather be anywhere else doing anything else. Another spineless sod, he thought.

"Merry Christmas!" he said in his thick English accent. "By all means. Pick things up, touch and feel. Just no dropping." He snickered. "I'm Chris, and if you need help with anything, do let me know."

"Thank you, Chris." The pretty redhead smiled. "We're just looking for now."

"Well, I'll just be here if you need me." He grinned.

He drifted around at a distance but keeping an eye on that delicious cutie. She was just meandering, looking at one thing or another, and whenever she caught him staring, she flashed him a coy smile. At one point, she was bending over to look at a tea set, and she looked up in time to see Chris staring down at her chest. She stood and saw that an extra button had come undone, and she had given him a pretty nice look. It made her a little giddy. She kind of liked the way he was ogling her so when she turned away again, she undid another button.

Chris looked a fair bit older than her, and she did have a thing for older guys. Rick was nice and all, and he really made an effort in the bedroom, but he was too much of a simp. Still, they'd only been dating a month. She'd give it time to see where things went.

She got to the rear of the store and found a pair of big doors that looked like they'd been gift wrapped with a little sign. Gifts For The Naughty - Restricted - Enter Under Supervision Only. It intrigued her.

"I thought the naughty only got coal." She giggled when Rick caught up to her.

"Those are the rules." He agreed. "What's this about?"

"That, my friend," Chris said as he came over to them. "is the Naughty section. You've seen the Nice section already. But everything behind those doors is for the naughty only."

"What's in there?" Kelly asked.

"Oh, nothing a good girl like you would be interested in, I'm sure." He grinned.

She frowned at him. "I'm not that good." She said playfully.

"Well, I haven't checked the list the second time yet, so, maybe." He grinned.

"What list?" Rick asked.

"Never mind. Now this fellow! He's made for the Naughty section, I'd say." He nudged Rick with an elbow. "Of course, you probably don't want to go in there. Too much Christmas, yeah?"

"Oh, come on!" Kelly pleaded with Rick. "Let's go in."

Rick huffed and nodded. "Yeah, sure. Let's go in."

"You're sure about this, are ya?" Chris asked.

Kelly nodded eagerly.

"Right then. Just let me, uhh... lock up, then I'll show you around." Chris said, and hurried off to the entrance, turned the 'Out for lunch' sign over, and joined the young couple again. "Last chance." He said again. "Are you sure you want to go in?"

Kelly nodded again, but Rick frowned. "Why?" he asked.

"It's the naughty section." Chris said. "You go in there; you're counted as naughty."

Rick shook his head and huffed. "I'll risk it."

"Alright then." Chris used a big gold key on the doors and opened them wide.

It just looked like another extension of the rest of the store. More shelves packed with odds and ends... until one looked more closely. The antique barbie dolls were dressed in corsets and garter belts. The candle stick holders didn't hold candles, but dildos. The books had titles like 'Lady Chatterley's Lover, The Joy of Sex, and Memoirs of a Hot-Wife. Every item was explicitly themed, and Rick lit up.

"Whoa! This is interesting." He said.

Kelly looked shocked, but also intrigued. She went over to one of the dildo candles, and lightly ran her finger up the veiny length to the very realistic looking head. "Goodness..." she gasped.

"No, naughtiness." Chris corrected her.

"Where did you get all this stuff?"

Chris smirked. "Here and there." He said. "Ah, now this is a nifty little item." He unclasped a leather collar from a mannequin and showed it to Rick. Small words were etched into the black leather with silver lettering. He tilted it to the light, and read, "Love, Honor, and OBEY!" the last word in all caps and larger letters.

"What is it?" Rick asked.

"Well, it's called a slut-wife collar, but it works on girlfriends too." Chris grinned. "You put that on a girl of your choosing, and she'll do... well... anything you want, really." Then he held up a finger. "I should clarify. Anything appropriate for the bedroom. You can't get her to jump off a building or rob a bank or anything."

Chris huffed a laugh. "That's cute."

"It's not cute, boy-o." Chris said. "It's in the Naughty room for a reason, you know."

"It's a cool little novelty, but I don't think Kelly wants to wear a collar." Rick glanced over at his girlfriend who was playfully slapping a leather flog around her rear.

"Look at this!" she giggled. "People really use this stuff?"

Chris leaned closer to Rick and tilted his head toward Kelly. "Wanna bet."

"You're full of shit!" Rick snorted a laugh. "A collar that makes a girl obey."

"Let me see." Kelly said when she overheard them and came over to look. She giggled at it and stroked the leather. "Maybe it's used for role play or something."

"It's the Naughty section." Chris said again. "It's here for a reason."

"Come on." Rick drawled, getting tired of the game. "You really expect me to believe this crap?"

"Maybe you should try it?" Chris challenged him. "What do you think, Kelly dear?"

Kelly giggled and put the collar up to her neck. "Well, it looks like it should fit." She shrugged. "I'll try it."

Chris moved around behind her, and she lifted her beautiful cascade of red hair out of the way. He placed the collar around her neck, whispering something quietly as he did. He buckled it so it was not quite tight, then turned her around to face him. "A little adjustment, and... there you are." He grinned. "Go on then. Give it a try."

Rick rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Fine. Umm... stand on one leg." He said.

Kelly flashed him a smile and stood on one leg.

Again, Rick snickered. "Nice one." He said.

"Try something else." Chris said, eyeing Kelly eagerly. "Try something she wouldn't do."

Rick frowned, and looked Kelly up and down. "Alright. Umm... take off your clothes."

Again, Kelly flashed him her sweet smile, and shed her coat, letting it fall to the floor.

Rick snickered, then fell silent as Kelly started unbuttoning her blouse. She let it slip off her shoulders and unbuttoned her skirt next.

"What are you doing?" Rick gawked at her.

"Getting undressed, dear." She cooed. "Just like you told me to."

Chris grinned. "See. Obedient, as advertised."

"This is bullshit." Rick stammered. "You playing a game with me?" he asked Kelly.

"Would you like to play with me?" She beamed him a smile as her skirt fell around her feet, and she reached back to unclasp her bra and free her wonderfully large breasts. "I'll play, if you want me to." She said, and skimmed her panties down her long legs and stepped out of them. "Oh, do you want me to take off my boots?"

"No!" Chris said eagerly. "Leave those on."

"Alright." Kelly chimed sweetly.

"What the hell, Kelly?" Rick gasped at her standing naked before them.

"It's not her choice, mate." Chris grinned. "She'll do whatever we say. Naught section. Remember?"

"We?" Rick gawked. "Why we?"

"Well, actually me." Chris grinned. "I put the collar on, so I got the control. She's just letting you because I told you to. Get it?"

"No!" Rick growled. "This is some kind of trick. You planned all this, right?"

"No trick, mate." Chris said. "We can do whatever we want with her now. Well, for a while. The collar wears off after a time. Can't help it. But, if you pick another girl, it will work on her for about the same time." He clapped Rick on the shoulder. "Come on. You can't tell me you never fantasized about making your girl act like a slut for a bit, yeah?"

Rick frowned, looking his naked girlfriend up and down. She had a fantastic figure. Those nice big tits, a flat belly, nice hips, and a great ass. Plus those long legs. And her hair. Awesome hair. But she never... He had an idea. A way to test this bullshit.

"Make me cum in your mouth and swallow it!" Rick blurted.

Chris nodded to her, and she flashed her beautiful smile right back. "Alright." She said amiably, and fell to her knees, working Rick's belt off.

"Holy shit!" Rick gasped. "I can't believe it."

"Oh, believe it, boy-o." Chris grinned. "Turn any girl into an instant slut. So... what's that worth to ya?"

Kelly dropped his pants and let his cock spring free. She pumped him with her little fist and took as much of his length into her mouth that she could fit, bobbing her head back and forth to suck him with an eagerness she never showed in their weeks together.

"Holy shit!" Rick gasped again and started thrusting at her willing mouth. "Um... what are you asking for it?"

"Ah, no. This is a question only you can answer," Chris said, "but I'll know if you're lying. So... what's your best offer?"

Rick blinked up at the store owner, and got a funny feeling that he was still being played. "How doI know this is for real?"

Chris sighed, and shook his head. "So many people have given up on Christmas magic." He sighed. "Fine. More proof. Let's see..." He tapped his chin as he watched Kelly devouring Rick's cock. "How about this then. Kelly dear, I want to fuck you while you finish sucking off your boyfriend."

Kelly looked up at Rick and urged him down. "Kneel in front of me," She said, "so I can get on my hands and knees."

Rick gaped down at her, but was so turned on by the prospect of spit-roasting his new girlfriend, he just went with it. He got on his knees and Kelly continued gulping him into her warm, wet mouth. Meanwhile, Chris dropped his trousers and got down behind her. He rubbed his substantial cock up and down her wet pussy lips until she was moaning sweetly around the cock in her mouth. Then he slid himself in with a slow, steady thrust.

Kelly lost Rick's cock and cried out, then looked up at him, and gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry." And she sucked him in again.

"Oh my fucking god!" Rick groaned and gave a laugh. "This is fucking amazing!"

"You know, she won't stop till she swallows your cum, right?" Chris said.

"I can't believe it. I've been wanting this..."

"No, mate." Chris grinned. "You don't get it. She'll keep doing what I tell her, but she won't stop till she swallows your cum." He grinned fiendishly. "Want to switch?"

"Oh, hell yes!" Rick exclaimed.

"Alright then." Chris smiled. "Kelly dear. Turn around so Rick can fuck you."

She slurped off Rick's cock and flashed one of her pretty smiles. "Alright." She chimed sweetly and turned around on her hands and knees to give Rick a turn at her pussy.

Kelly moaned beautifully as Rick slammed his full length into her wet sex and started fucking her with abandon.

"Let's have that mouth, sweetheart." Chris said and filled Kelly's moaning lips with his meat. "And you!" he growled at Rick. "I need a number."

"Oh, um, yeah." He panted, still humping into Kelly's sweet pussy. "Ahh, can you take a card?"

Chris rolled his eyes. "Do I look like I take cards?" he frowned. "Come on. Be a mate and make a fair offer."

"Well, I don't have much cash on me." Rick groaned as he lunged into Kelly and just held her there, feeling her pussy massage his stiff length. "God, she's so fucking turned on."

"How about you?" Chris demanded. "You gonna cum or what?"

Rick wiggled her hips to make his cock stir inside her, and Kelly moaned her approval. "Uhh, not yet." He snickered. "Let's DP her." Kelly made a little whimper at this but didn't pause in pleasuring the two cocks using her.

"Well..." Chris frowned, his cock sliding back and forth in Kelly's lovely mouth. "You pick a number first."

"Shit!" Rick groaned. "Are you serious? I just told you..."

"There's an ATM about three blocks from here." Chris growled. "Make me a bloody offer!"

Rick huffed, and just drank in the delicious sight of Kelly taking two cocks. He needed that collar. Her pussy felt so wet and tight, and he needed to have control of her to do this again. Maybe with a friend. Or a few friends. He grinned to himself. "Alright, umm... I can offer... five hundred."

Chris shoved his cock down Kelly's throat and made her choke. She pulled back, impaling herself deeply on Rick's shaft, and quickly went back to sucking Chris. "Insulting, boy-o." Chris growled.

"Come on! Just give me a price."

"I need a better offer." Chris demanded. "Go on. Best you can do."

Rick's mind whirled with the possibilities. Fucking Kelly whenever he wanted. Hell, fucking Kelly's friends whenever he wanted. Paula! Oh yeah. Paula. "Uhh, okay. Umm... two thousand."

"Now we're talking." Chris said. "But I know you can do better, and like I said, only your best offer will do. So, go on. Make your best offer, and let's give this little beauty a double fucking, yeah?"

Rick's resolve crumbled and he pulled his cock out to tentatively nudge the head into her tight rear. Kelly would never let him fuck her ass before, but now she just wiggled her rear at him, waiting for more.

"Four thousand, two hundred and fifty." Rick gasped. "That's every penny I have... even my rent money."

Chris pulled his cock from Kelly's eager lips with a slurp. "Then that's the offer I've been waiting for."

Chris got to his feet, and grinned down at Rick. "Lay on your back." He said. When Rick was in position, Chris bent and lifted Kelly's smiling face up to him. "You're going for a ride, sweet thing. Straddle Rick and let him fuck your little pussy."

Kelly gasped and smiled. "Alright." She purred and climbed up on Rick. She lined up his cock, and sank down on him with a lusty moan, then started riding him up and down.

"Lay flat on his chest now, Kelly dear." Chris commanded.

She sprawled herself down on Rick, and her rear lifted to a perfect angle. Rick got his cock into position, and drove himself in till his head popped in past her tight ring. She gave a little scream, and started thrusting back at the two cocks invading her body. In minutes, she was shaking like she'd been hit by a taser, trembling all over as she came hard. Her silent scream lasted a long while, then her desperate moans and whimpers rang out loud.

It was such a delight, and Rick was in his glory, watching his pretty redhead bouncing on his cock with another in her ass, which felt intense. Her whole pussy felt tighter. Her big breasts hung over his face, and he indulged in licking, squeezing, and tweaking them.

Finally he felt Chris spasm over and over, and Kelly whimpered in time with each one. Chris pulled out, and Kelly sighed with a mix of relief and regret at the absence of his thick manhood.

"Finish sucking me now!" Rick demanded.

Kelly looked up at Chris, who nodded, and she dismounted Rick's cock and sucked Rick's cock in, glistening with her slick love juices. She moaned and hummed as her mouth bobbed up and down over his cock, making Rick groan with pleasure. Her blowjobs were amazing, but this was way beyond.

Finally he arched his back, and Kelly stuffed his full length down her throat as he came. She held him there, not choking or gagging. She just gulped and swallowed his salty cum with little yummy sounds humming from her soft lips.

Kelly fell to her side and rolled onto her back, smacking her lips and licking any traces that dribbled out. She smiled at Chris, and he nodded.

"Good girl." He said. "You just stay there, just like that."

"Alright." She purred, and idly touched her hard nipples as she sighed and relished the afterglow of her climax.

"Get dressed." Chris demanded Rick. "ATM is a few blocks to the left out the door."

In seconds, Rick had his trousers back on, and Chris escorted him to the door, unlocked it for him, and sent him out. "Just knock when you get back."

Rick was off at a jog.

Chris walked slowly back to the 'Naughty' room, and dropped on the floor next to Kelly, lightly caressing her nice full breasts and tugging playfully at her erect tips. "How old are you, sweetness?" he asked.

"Twenty-three." She purred softly at his touch.

"And how old is your boyfriend?"

"Thirty-one." She sighed.

"Really?" Chris bent down and kissed Kelly slow and deep. "Thirty-one... and still believes in magic?"

Kelly laughed and rolled her eyes. "Well, it was magical." She cooed.

Chris laughed. "I wasn't sure if you heard me when I was putting on your collar. Obviously, you did."

Kelly nodded. "It's the first time I've ever been asked to play along in a prank to start a threesome."

"Can I give you my number?" Chris asked.

"Of course, you can. Here." Kelly rolled over to fish through her clothes for her phone while Chris took the opportunity to caress her rear and stroke her legs. "I'll go out with you, but I want to keep the collar."

"Hmm... When he tries it on another girl, he'll catch on."

Kelly giggled. "God, you're so devious."

Chris nodded. "That's true, I guess. I've been on the Naughty list for a very long time." He handed her phone back.

She checked her contacts and had to laugh. It was obviously meant as a joke, but she liked it. If nothing else, it was original. "Kris with a K? Last name Kringle?" she giggled. "That's cute." She thought he was cute too. Plus he had a very nice cock.

Kris nodded. "Oh, and bad news, darlin. I'm afraid you're on the Naughty list now as well." He sighed. "And I'm going to use that collar to make you even naughtier."

"Ooo, that sounds like fun." Kelly grinned. "Bring it on, Santa."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
164 Followers